rsalazar

Free Robert Peng Webinar, March 31

Forwarded from his newsletter, it is a free webinar:

Dear Qigong Friends
When I was practicing with my Master Xiao Yao years ago, sometimes we had to visit some patients in the hospital and some of those patients were isolated in infectious areas. Each time when we went in, he would always tell me“Wogu”, which is a mudra to create an energy bubble to protect the energy body from invasion.

Today, when the whole world is surrounded by COVID 19, I was reminded of Xiao Yao’s advice. I plan to share these techniques with our community and practice together to reorganize our energy pattern for each individual as well as the whole planet.

Strengthen Your Guardian Qi

Reorganize Our Energy to Harmonized Pattern

6b8d7fbcc99037d0e59d86987c76524d
I will lead a live Webinar to teach and practice these valuable exercises at 12 noon EDT Tuesday March 31. Please try to adjust your time. I’m sorry some place such as Australia or New Zealand may be in deep midnight. If you can't make it that time, you can still learn and practice after the video archive is ready. I’ll send out another email to let you know.

Keep this link, and click to join on 12pm EDT Tuesday March 31:
https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/GuardianQi

Please help to spread the information among your friends! The more people practice together, the more powerful the energy field. Together with all our effort, we can change the energy pattern of world for the better.

See you then!

Good Qi
Robert Peng

www.RobertPeng.com

Edited by rsalazar
  • Like 4

Thanks rsalazar,

I'm hoping you somebody else could remind us about this on the 31st. 

• Thanks 1

It was good. I enjoyed it and picked up some new stuff that I will definitely use.

Sounded like the vid will be posted somewhere...

Thanks t the OP for posting...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cheya said:

It was good. I enjoyed it and picked up some new stuff that I will definitely use.

Sounded like the vid will be posted somewhere...

Thanks t the OP for posting...

Post a link here when it is up if you'd be so kind.

Thanks for posting the link Cheya!  Many thanks to Sifu Peng for the webinar, much love and gratitude.

I really enjoyed the webinar - I also found it very cool to think of these energetic protocols as a "top off" to regular mundane precautions as the foundation (as Sifu Peng also emphasized), all great tools to deploy at this time - fascinating how his wogu gesture is the same mudra taught by Bill Bodri for use when visiting the sick in hospitals or when going to a cemetery as an extra level of energetic protection - this same mudra was taught to me as well for use during my routine tenaga dalam training, my laoshi told me to use this if I ever found an external, unwanted energy around me, doing the hand gesture at the same time as thinking the thought "Get out." 

Also fascinating to see Sifu Peng's use of the password/passcode  "I am in the qi, the qi is in me" - This type of affirmation, when used with qigong exercises, seems to facilitate the merging of our ordinary consciousness with the greater field, basically affirming we are all one at a subconscious level.  I have seen an almost identical use of this type of passcode with Spring Forest qigong as well as a higher level qigong taught by another esteemed teacher Zhou Ting Jue. 

Sifu Peng's explanation of the harmonization application of the "S pattern energetic reset" is very reminiscent of my personal experience with Sifu Chunyi Lin's Small Universe exercise when outer conditions were going chaotic.  So much to learn, so little time.

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy, big ups out to you all.

Rene' 

• Like 1

On 01/04/2020 at 4:49 AM, rsalazar said:

Also fascinating to see Sifu Peng's use of the password/passcode  "I am in the qi, the qi is in me"

Reminds me of Spring Forest's password 'I am in the universe, the universe is in my body'. Wonder if they had the same teacher?

Also thanks to @cheya for posting the vid. I'll take a look at that today

Edited by Vajra Fist

On 2. 4. 2020 at 8:07 AM, Vajra Fist said:

Reminds me of Spring Forest's password 'I am in the universe, the universe is in my body'. Wonder if they had the same teacher?

and some more (similarities), yes I believe it was master Xiao Yao