Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Semen Leakages Lead To Total Unawareness Brain Fog

Semen Leakages Lead To Total Unawareness Brain Fog.

The more you masturbate and or ejaculate during sex, the more unaware you will be regardless of how much you meditate per day.

Wet dreams do not count.

37 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Talking from experience, I guess?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

For me its not so much leakage of semen, but abstaining from the energetic feelings/sensations of orgasm. 

Heartbreak, sometimes its better to let the pressure out instead of that pressure building up and causing neurotic/irrational psychological problems within the mind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

For me its not so much leakage of semen, but abstaining from the energetic feelings/sensations of orgasm. 

Heartbreak, sometimes its better to let the pressure out instead of that pressure building up and causing neurotic/irrational psychological problems within the mind. 

It is a practical teaching: use up the well too much and it runs dry; never use it and the water goes stagnant.

For all of Headache’s criticisms of Christianity, he has a very Judeo-Christian guilt in his outlook and has absolutely zero understanding of anything related to Taoist practices, philosophy, or cultivation. In short, he has substituted the words one uses to describe Catholic guilt and being an incel with appropriation of vocabulary from Taoist practices while taking new age garbage from YouTube to create his own self-serving and self-sabotaging paradigm while judging others for not following it and its many, many flaws from absence of logic to serious ethical issues.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It is a practical teaching: use up the well too much and it runs dry; never use it and the water goes stagnant.

For all of Headache’s criticisms of Christianity, he has a very Judeo-Christian guilt in his outlook and has absolutely zero understanding of anything related to Taoist practices, philosophy, or cultivation. In short, he has substituted the words one uses to describe Catholic guilt and being an incel with appropriation of vocabulary from Taoist practices while taking new age garbage from YouTube to create his own self-serving and self-sabotaging paradigm while judging others for not following it and its many, many flaws from absence of logic to serious ethical issues.

You are too attached to your dick. 

So what if I lose my dick? 

Nothing is too high to pay for the benefits and prizes of enlightenment.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Nothing to do with my own attachment. You just have no desire to get your head out of your ass because people who actually know what they’re doing make you feel stupid for clinging stubbornly to your made-up system for cultivation and your equally made-up criteria for enlightenment.

Fact: you sound even DUMBER because you’re so adamant about what nonsense you’re saying that it’s exactly like those old women who insist that Elvis is still alive and they saw him over in a diner in Kansas City, but somehow have no photographic evidence or anyone else there to back up their claims.

On the surface, and from the eyes of a seasoned cultivator, I'm of the opinion that if such patterns of thought were to persist, you @Heartbreakcould be stepping into a trap of your own design. In Daoist parlance, it's called "leaking fire, allowing the demons to enter." I worry for you. Sincerely. I live in South East Asia, near enough to Thailand, and have seen such things up close. You have a choice.. Change your mindset now or risk serious damage to your ethereal energy body. Please, for your own sake, consider your actions and thought patterns carefully going forward. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, C T said:

On the surface, and from the eyes of a seasoned cultivator, I'm of the opinion that if such patterns of thought were to persist, you @Heartbreakcould be stepping into a trap of your own design. In Daoist parlance, it's called "leaking fire, allowing the demons to enter." I worry for you. Sincerely. I live in South East Asia, near enough to Thailand, and have seen such things up close. You have a choice.. Change your mindset now or risk serious damage to your ethereal energy body. Please, for your own sake, consider your actions and thought patterns carefully going forward. 

What actions and what thought patterns will cause me to 走火入魔?

謝謝你的關心!

Edited by Heartbreak

24 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Nothing to do with my own attachment. You just have no desire to get your head out of your ass because people who actually know what they’re doing make you feel stupid for clinging stubbornly to your made-up system for cultivation and your equally made-up criteria for enlightenment.

Fact: you sound even DUMBER because you’re so adamant about what nonsense you’re saying that it’s exactly like those old women who insist that Elvis is still alive and they saw him over in a diner in Kansas City, but somehow have no photographic evidence or anyone else there to back up their claims.

You know the more names the more insults you call and throw the more you show the nasty ill-mannered small little boy which you truly are.

You want me to be thrown out? I await the day Sean or the mods will throw me out over a name-calling troll like you.

That’s when this forum would really go to the pits.

I truly wonder what Sifu Terry would think of your name-calling?

10 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

You know the more names the more insults you call and throw the more you show the nasty ill-mannered small little boy which you truly are.

You want me to be thrown out? I await the day Sean or the mods will throw me out over a name-calling troll like you.

That’s when this forum would really go to the pits.

I truly wonder what Sifu Terry would think of your name-calling?

The funny thing is, Sifu Terry wouldn't approve of your homophobic, racist, or sexist posts here either. My name-calling ain't different from his or another Sifu who was a member here dealing with idiots like you. Be very careful, as me calling you an idiot for pointing out your racist and sexist shit is quite mild compared to what you post about women. 

Edited by Earl Grey

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The funny thing is, Sifu Terry wouldn't approve of your homophobic, racist, or sexist posts here either. My name-calling ain't different from his or another Sifu who was a member here dealing with idiots like you. Be very careful, as me calling you an idiot for pointing out your racist and sexist shit.

Point out where I am being racist and sexist? Oh wait now you are not talking about the English-Speaking Western Females part are you?

Anyway point out where I am being racist and sexist? 

Do your worst, Earl Grey and I will prove how I am not racist and sexist.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

The more you masturbate and or ejaculate during sex, the more unaware you will be regardless of how much you meditate per day.

Wet dreams do not count.

Ewwwwwww.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

I'm guessing its a very small price to pay.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

Everything is a small price to pay in return for True Spiritual Enlightenment.

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

What actions and what thought patterns will cause me to 走火入魔?

謝謝你的關心!

If you have little awareness of your own expressions here relative to the amount of feedback given as a sounding board, then all the more reason for you to tread with caution. Its a tell-tale sign, this sort of imperviousness. Unless of course you're already passed the point of no return, then just carry on with such patterns. If not, then there's still a chance for you to rectify your course. A sincere seeker comes in all forms, I know, but all share some common traits, like humility, sincerity, maturity of views, maturity of expression of such views, amicability, disciplined speech, reasonableness, politeness, general online demeanour. Probably some other qualities that others may want to chime in. Im aware these are norms, and sometimes leeways are needed, but the softening of these guide rails in no way imply going off on tangents and wild speculations that do nothing but invite mirth and act to create negative karmic imprints to both yourself and those who engage with your inherently haphazard views. 

16 minutes ago, C T said:

If you have little awareness of your own expressions here relative to the amount of feedback given as a sounding board, then all the more reason for you to tread with caution. Its a tell-tale sign, this sort of imperviousness. Unless of course you're already passed the point of no return, then just carry on with such patterns. If not, then there's still a chance for you to rectify your course. A sincere seeker comes in all forms, I know, but all share some common traits, like humility, sincerity, maturity of views, maturity of expression of such views, amicability, disciplined speech, reasonableness, politeness, general online demeanour. Probably some other qualities that others may want to chime in. Im aware these are norms, and sometimes leeways are needed, but the softening of these guide rails in no way imply going off on tangents and wild speculations that do nothing but invite mirth and act to create negative karmic imprints to both yourself and those who engage with your inherently haphazard views. 

If you do not want to tell me what my hazardous haphazard views are, how would I know which views are wrong?

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

If you do not want to tell me what my hazardous haphazard views are, how would I know which views are wrong?

You need to do the work yourself. Isn't that the basis of the path of cultivation? 

What you're doing here, in the main, is a deviation from that path. 

Your focus and energy could be better directed, perhaps, to examining your conduct, your words, your mind's poise, rather than indulging in controversial chatter which only serves to compound leakages more severe than semen could ever cause. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C T said:

You need to do the work yourself. Isn't that the basis of the path of cultivation? 

What you're doing here, in the main, is a deviation from that path. 

Your focus and energy could be better directed, perhaps, to examining your conduct, your words, your mind's poise, rather than indulging in controversial chatter which only serves to compound leakages more severe than semen could ever cause. 

I don’t think that my views are wrong. Very controversial views maybe but totally conscientious in that I speak the conscientious truth.

If you think I am possessed by demons then so be it.

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I don’t think that my views are wrong. Very controversial views maybe but totally conscientious in that I speak the conscientious truth.

If you think I am possessed by demons then so be it.

I for one do not believe in the literal meaning of 走火入魔 ... so no, your assumption is unfounded. 

As for your sincerity (what you deem as conscientiousness), im afraid it does not appear to be genuine. Why? because a truly conscientious attitude do not create situations where conflict can settle and take root. In your case, almost every post you make is an invitation for conflict to fester. So it shows that your heart, the mind, and your words are out of tune, hence the absence of harmony. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Wet dreams do not count.

No, you have it around the wrong way !

If you turn the tap on ... that is NOT leakage !  neither is  ejaculation from sex or masturbation .

and wet dreams certainly count as leakage .

rest assured grasspopper   that every time you wake up in shame in your sticky sheets  - here goes another 5 years of your life ! 

( and if the wet dream has inspired by a  night visiting white western dream demon woman ... make that 10 years each time !  )

when-ure-having-a-wet-dream-and-suddenly

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Well, of course .  If  'leaking semen'  causes brain fog stupidity , that must mean he has a direct Chanel between his wang and his brain .  Block that channel up  and you sure to cause some explosive back pressure .

boom-head-exploded-light-bulb-260nw-6748

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Point out where I am being racist and sexist? Oh wait now you are not talking about the English-Speaking Western Females part are you?

Anyway point out where I am being racist and sexist? 

Do your worst, Earl Grey and I will prove how I am not racist and sexist.

Errrmmmm ... you have already proved you   ARE  !     So its too late to retract or try to wiggle out .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Apech said:

Well ..... how low would you go  ? 

Sign in to follow this