Sign in to follow this  
old3bob

tip toeing around trump is ridiculous

To be fair, there were a handful of very odd people who were enthusiastic about HRC. Many of them are now enthusiastic about Biden. They tend to accuse anyone who doesn't share their enthusiasm of being secret Trump supporters, Russian trolls, etc. They often have disproportionately influential voices in media and the halls of power but are a very small group altogether. People who hate Trump and everything he stands for, however, are a much larger array.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

Wow jumper... if you think folks really wanted hillary, you're farther out than i was estimating...

Of course they wanted Killary, as that was their only choice if they hated Trump.  I can post videos of all the people crying about the results of the election if you wish.  Long story short, is that the Democrats were taken over by some really crooked criminals who ruined the party.  They are all career politicians who made millions by selling out to the corporations and lying to the public, and the Republicans are the same way.  The ONLY hope is for leaders to come forward who are NOT career politicians.  I posted a video by a Dr. Shiva in the 'Perfect Weapon' thread.  He is one such non career politician, who hates what those scum bags are doing.  Hopefully the draining of the swamp will work well and all those criminals will be imprisoned.

I used to be a Democrat, because I thought they were for preserving the environment, but that changed a long time ago.  If Killary had become president you can bet that she would have continued to destroy the economy, like her predecessors, but at a greatly accelerated rate.

Edited by Starjumper

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

I hate both sides.

Your heart is in the right place, but your head is way out in left field.

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Of course they wanted Killary, as that was their only choice if they hated Trump.  I can post videos of all the people crying about the results of the election if you wish.  Long story short, is that the Democrats were taken over by some really crooked criminals who ruined the party.  They are all career politicians who made millions by selling out to the corporations and lying to the public, and the Republicans are the same way.  The ONLY hope is for leaders to come forward who are NOT career politicians.  I posted a video by a Dr. Shiva in the 'Perfect Weapon' thread.  He is one such non career politician, who hates what those scum bags are doing.  Hopefully the draining of the swamp will work well and all those criminals will be imprisoned.

I used to be a Democrat, because I thought they were for preserving the environment, but that changed a long time ago.  If Killary had become president you can bet that she would have continued to destroy the economy, like her predecessors, but at a greatly accelerated rate.

Well, it seems I got one up on ya then, as I've never joined either side.

My family revealed too much of the system to me as a youngster for me to ever identify with it in any sustainable form.

So thankful for that... priceless.

Just don't jump mate.  Unless you're a stress junkie, this ain't the time to be chargin one's self up with hate, vitriol, spite, jealousy and malice and then stirring and stewing in it...  bad for the lungs.

21 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Well, it seems I got one up on ya then, as I've never joined either side.

My family revealed too much of the system to me as a youngster for me to ever identify with it in any sustainable form.

So thankful for that... priceless.

Just don't jump mate.  Unless you're a stress junkie, this ain't the time to be chargin one's self up with hate, vitriol, spite, jealousy and malice and then stirring and stewing in it...  bad for the lungs.

I used to be one of the slaves, and I 'believed' in politics.  Then later I saw the big picture and started paying more attention to people who know what's going on (typically labelled conspiracy theorists by the slaves).  So, I have no hate, vitriol, spite, etc about politics.

What did bother me for awhile was this forum, and that all the moderators got kicked off for being mature, and the crybabies took over.

So, politics is a wash for you.  No concern.

But posters on an obscure online forum with a frequent obsession with semen gets to you?

Politics to me are Spirituallity in action.  A direct expression of the collective spiritual tone of a culture.  It reveals what a culture's priorities are as it clearly indicates where and what we value and how we deal with the most influential and the weakest through where we allocate our resources and what laws we choose to write and enforce.

Where and how folks spend their money is always a direct reflection of where they allocate value, personally.  It is the same with a city, state or a nation.

Politics is spirituality in action to me.

Political process reveals the very spiritual character of a nation... spelled out literally in the laws we pay the legislative body of our society to write for us. 

How much and to what extent to we allocate resources to educating, infrastructure, military, resource management, environmental management/support, diplomatic relations, etc, etc, etc.  is a clear indication of where the priorites are of the people writing the rules.

Then there are the moral applications of politics.  What laws do we pass?  What behavior do we condone and what do we find reprehensible enough to write laws and spend resources enforcing and punishing?  And what the punishments for breaking them should be, how much is too much?  These laws are the literal backbone of morality in society and I'm at a loss when folks claim that politics and spirituality can ever be separate.  To me that's akin to a man standing in the ocean, holding a bucket full of water, not seeing any whales in his bucket and then proclaiming the ocean to be void of whales.

We don't often get to choose what irks us, causing shenpa and triggering emotional reactions.

For you it's Daobums 'crybabies'.

duly noted mate.  i'll log it in 'the book'.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 7:25 AM, Earl Grey said:

Reason: they got their first paycheck.

did you forget the major BS. of Reagan's trickle down?  It was really anti-middle class theft and cost a lot of good jobs, union jobs and others that people could make a living at.  Breaking the FFA union was draconian and dangerous for aviation, both sides could have negotiated longer and in good faith.  Reagan got lucky in the sense that nobody got killed in plane crashes when the gov. pulled a takeover of flight control towers and kept things running.  Sure, that union and other unions are  not perfect but they tend to keep the also imperfect powers that be at the table talking and reaching workable compromises in many important ways.  Then there is MSHA, OSHA, and other gov. agencies that are meant to keep every day workers safe but most gov. republicans have had a part in hollowing out those programs in the name of wanton greed and profit, their mindset is tough luck if some coal miners die because of poorly enforced regulations since there is often a non-union worker willing to fill in the next day !  (strangely enough some coal miners think trump gives a dam about them when he is really all smoke and mirrors photo op BS.!) 

12 minutes ago, old3bob said:

did you forget the major BS. of Reagan's trickle down?  It was really anti-middle class theft and cost a lot of good jobs, union jobs and others that people could make a living at.  Breaking the FFA union was draconian and dangerous for aviation, both sides could have negotiated longer and in good faith.  Reagan got lucky in the sense that nobody got killed in plane crashes when the gov. pulled a takeover of flight control towers and kept things running.  Sure, that union and other unions are  not perfect but they tend to keep the also imperfect powers that be at the table talking and reaching workable compromises in many important ways.  Then there is MSHA, OSHA, and other gov. agencies that are meant to keep every day workers safe but most gov. republicans have had a part in hollowing out those programs in the name of wanton greed and profit, their mindset is tough luck if some coal miners die because of poorly enforced regulations since there is often a non-union worker willing to fill in the next day !  (strangely enough some coal miners think trump gives a dam about them when he is really all smoke and mirrors photo op BS.!) 

You missed my point because you’re explaining the exact thing i said. You waste too much time posting crap instead of getting to the point.

5dbaff6f6c066_20words.png.a16da70db012e0f018e9dbc6c34295c0.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

WTF is that BS. strange tea?

Continue posting incoherent nonsense as you like and see how much good it does.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Continue posting incoherent nonsense as you like and see how much good it does.

keep posting weird ass cartoons for kicks, and while you are at please consider giving up the pretenses you enjoy so much.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, old3bob said:

keep posting weird ass cartoons for kicks, and while you are at please consider giving up the pretenses you enjoy so much.

ok boomer

Posted (edited)

This is a pretty disappointing thread - the tip toeing mentioned on the original post is how hitlers come to be and the reaction is - quit whining?

Then the idea that Republicans and Democrats over the last 50 years are basically two sides of the same coin??

Most of the responses here are a testimonial to just how much the godless sewer mind of the Rebublicans and the Christian Sewer Heads have removed the dialog and replaced it with an all reactive button pushing psyche.

It is one thing to claim that we are not all perfect and that ‚Äúeach‚ÄĚ (many diverse voices from a very wide spectrum) side has its faults but to placate the con artists with this false fairness and claim whining when someone is groping for a bit of air in this country awash in hate radio, despicable megachurch ministers, unabashed purchase of elections, anti science brainless automatons that think they speak for god, senators that call black people apes, presidents that brag about grabbing women by the pussy -¬†

For fucks sake - NO - the Republicans have gone down a path that has taken a course that now embraces no course correction. It’s all about the apocalypse, the will of a non-xistent Christian fantasy god, spiritual materialism, outright grab and go slam their head on the pavement politics and total disregard for anything wholistic, synergistic. Us against Satan - and they worship satan and everything of the sewer mind.

Someone mentioned Clinton being similar to Reagan for getting rid of Glass-Steagal  -  it was the removal of a tool and a mistake - but 

Bush Jr. chose not to reinstate the tool. He chose not to do much of anything but spend money, give tax cuts and crash the economy like Reagan. Reagan was the biggest spender in the history of the USA at that point - out spending all previous administrations combined. Clinton - like Obama had to repair broken economies and their stats are incredible.

Bush Jr. out spent Reagan and became the second president to out spend all previous administrations combined including Reagan.

Shithole Brain Trump has only increased every debt we have - specifically in an answer to this problem he said ‚Äúwe‚Äôll that will be the Democrats problem‚ÄĚ.

This is the actual play the Republicans have been engaged in - break the bank in their favor at every turn and leave¬†it to the next person to clean up. Also - destroy all governmental agencies so that they become the very thing Republicans tout ‚Äúif the government can get it wrong they will‚ÄĚ - they fill the land with sewer dwellers and incompetence and then tout at how horrible government is.

8 out of ten welfare states are solidly Red states - because its all take and no give - Republicans love credit cards composed of other peoples¬†wallets - but they¬†sing the opposite song and point the finger at Democrats and wag their asses in the air farting ‚ÄúI‚Äôm a self made man‚ÄĚ - ‚Äúgod will punish you and your rainbows‚ÄĚ.

Tiptoeing needs to end - Sewer Mind needs to be shouted from the top of every voice that can muster it - the so called ‚Äústrong man‚ÄĚ is a fantasy - they are weak minded godless prison fodder sodomizing the country ‚Äúfor god‚ÄĚ.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spotless said:

This is a pretty disappointing thread

It's a pretty depressing time, when i get myopic about it.

2 hours ago, Spotless said:

This is a pretty disappointing thread - the tip toeing mentioned on the original post is how hitlers come to be and the reaction is - quit whining?

Then the idea that Republicans and Democrats over the last 50 years are basically two sides of the same coin??

Most of the responses here are a testimonial to just how much the godless sewer mind of the Rebublicans and the Christian Sewer Heads have removed the dialog and replaced it with an all reactive button pushing psyche.

It is one thing to claim that we are not all perfect and that ‚Äúeach‚ÄĚ (many diverse voices from a very wide spectrum) side has its faults but to placate the con artists with this false fairness and claim whining when someone is groping for a bit of air in this country awash in hate radio, despicable megachurch ministers, unabashed purchase of elections, anti science brainless automatons that think they speak for god, senators that call black people apes, presidents that brag about grabbing women by the pussy -¬†

For fucks sake - NO - the Republicans have gone down a path that has taken a course that now embraces no course correction. It’s all about the apocalypse, the will of a non-xistent Christian fantasy god, spiritual materialism, outright grab and go slam their head on the pavement politics and total disregard for anything wholistic, synergistic. Us against Satan - and they worship satan and everything of the sewer mind.

Someone mentioned Clinton being similar to Reagan for getting rid of Glass-Steagal  -  it was the removal of a tool and a mistake - but 

Bush Jr. chose not to reinstate the tool. He chose not to do much of anything but spend money, give tax cuts and crash the economy like Reagan. Reagan was the biggest spender in the history of the USA at that point - out spending all previous administrations combined. Clinton - like Obama had to repair broken economies and their stats are incredible.

Bush Jr. out spent Reagan and became the second president to out spend all previous administrations combined including Reagan.

Shithole Brain Trump has only increased every debt we have - specifically in an answer to this problem he said ‚Äúwe‚Äôll that will be the Democrats problem‚ÄĚ.

This is the actual play the Republicans have been engaged in - break the bank in their favor at every turn and leave¬†it to the next person to clean up. Also - destroy all governmental agencies so that they become the very thing Republicans tout ‚Äúif the government can get it wrong they will‚ÄĚ - they fill the land with sewer dwellers and incompetence and then tout at how horrible government is.

8 out of ten welfare states are solidly Red states - because its all take and no give - Republicans love credit cards composed of other peoples¬†wallets - but they¬†sing the opposite song and point the finger at Democrats and wag their asses in the air farting ‚ÄúI‚Äôm a self made man‚ÄĚ - ‚Äúgod will punish you and your rainbows‚ÄĚ.

Tiptoeing needs to end - Sewer Mind needs to be shouted from the top of every voice that can muster it - the so called ‚Äústrong man‚ÄĚ is a fantasy - they are weak minded godless prison fodder sodomizing the country ‚Äúfor god‚ÄĚ.

Some very true, good, repeatable  and right on points per analysis Spotless!

• Like 1

another in our face disgrace from trump,  no dems present for the signing of the 2 trillion bill that they were part of!!

Also the scum of the earth photo op of trump near a huge American flag with the navy hospital ship in the background,

what a worthless, no conscience ham, hamming it up!

I understand now why the Christian Right knows god is on their side - Trump grabbed her by the pussy and she love it!

Why is Trump so great with the economy and all the Republicans as well ?

They learned from their mistakes - the Reagan Crash of 1987 and the Bush Jr. Crash of 2008

Posted (edited)

Who was the last President of the United States to have Federal, State and local agencies to confiscate guns from regular law abiding citizens??

George Bush Jr.

Edited by Spotless

Posted (edited)

In what order are the top 5 Presidents of the United States in terms of their records of GDP growth and stability - and not crashing the economy:

They are:

FDR

LBJ 

JFK

Clinton

Carter

Edited by Spotless

Up to and including Reagan who was the biggest spending President ?

Ronald Reagan

He outspent all previous administrations combined and took our national debts from 500 Billion to 3.5 Trillion!

Up to and including Bush Jr.who was the biggest spending President ?

Bush Jr.

He outspent all previous administrations combined including Reagan!

Posted (edited)

What two presidents watched as two slow moving national disasters approached this country and were completely unprepared despite a ton of advanced warning from extremely knowledgeable people?

Hint - one was playing golf on the day of the disaster

Hint 2 - the other does not like scientists and actual professional experts (even on his own team).

Edited by Spotless

just maybe and to a never before seen degree - trump  is starting realize that he to is mortal after seeing and hearing of all the reports of suffering and horrible deaths here and in the rest of the world...granted he is still twisting over backwards and sideways like a pretzel to try and rationale and minimize his mistakes, and he still shamelessly deflects facts with personal attacks on reporters... but now there may be a small crack or two in his relentless, ruthless, predatory, lying and diabolical nature.  Hopefully that isn't just wishful thinking or projection and of course we still have keep our guard up and never forget the incredible amount of crime and harm that he has mostly gotten away with.   (while grinning about doing so) 

Edited by old3bob

Sign in to follow this