Sign in to follow this  
neo

Need Some Guidance

Hello

I have recently learned about the great wonders of neigong and what true masters like John Chang(thanks YouTube) can do.

I have also been a martial artists for over 10 years and have somewhat practiced energy manipulation/breathing exercises. Mostly by myself however, without too much instruction

Yesterday was an incredible day for me. Having read about the basic steps about gathering yang chi and mixing it with yin chi to create a sort of "electricity" and transmitting it into someone, often resulting in involuntary movements, I decided to give it a try.

My friend and I were in my basement and were both very relaxed...

I gathered my yang energy into my dan tien, condensed it, added more, visualized releasing my dan tien from its resting point, added yin chi and directed it into my fingertips.

I then placed my fingertips onto my friend and to my great surprise after some serious concentration I was able to get his arm, then chest, and legs to shake.

I asked him what it felt like and he said like a little electric shock. Later he sat in front of me, bent over a little and I asked him to relex. Focusing with a pulling energy (I assumed yin) I got him to sit up without realizing it. I was am overwhelmed

I have always been seen as someone with a strong affinity for energy by my martial arts and reiki instructors. But I am only 17

I was wondering if I could get any guidance from anyone who could explain how I was able to do this without years of practice. And if it was genuine, what the next step would be.

Thank you

I think you just got a wild imagination :P

But then if i remember correctly "Jiiang Shifu" David verdesi's master did develop the Yin-Yang Gong ability at the age of 17.Im sure he went through intense prior training to get there though

It is also said that if you try to follow this path at a young age before your body has reached full maturity, it can stump the growth of your body and development of your mind.Im pretty sure you risk loosing the functionality of your penis to

That only really applies to the nei gung aspects of the training.Practices like tai-chi or standing meditation would be fine

Edited by truth

I think you just got a wild imagination :P

But then if i remember correctly "Jiiang Shifu" David verdesi's master did develop the Yin-Yang Gong ability at the age of 17.Im sure he went through intense prior training to get there though

It is also said that if you try to follow this path at a young age before your body has reached full maturity, it can stump the growth of your body and development of your mind.Im pretty sure you risk loosing the functionality of your penis to

That only really applies to the nei gung aspects of the training.Practices like tai-chi or standing meditation would be fine

my advice would be to try it on another person who doesn't know what your doing, as a double blind test. Some people are very susceptible to suggestion, and may display a placebo effect. If you try it on another person who is unaware of your intentions and they report some feeling perhaps you do indeed have some degree of power.

I highly recommend you read up on robert bruce

http://www.astraldynamics.com/download/NEW-V2.pdf

Trance meditation, is the key the deeper you can go the better.

also feeling the flows of energy are key, you do not want to visualize, you want to feel.

I doubt it was my imagination that he was shaking and I dont think that I imagined him telling me it felt like electricity.

I will try it again, but I do not want to hurt myself, advice here please

I was looking more for an explaination

I doubt it was my imagination that he was shaking and I dont think that I imagined him telling me it felt like electricity.

I will try it again, but I do not want to hurt myself, advice here please

I was looking more for an explaination

Your friend might of physically been shaking and felt electricity but as mwight eplxains through placebo effect or the power of suggestion, so it's good advice given I think. If you are looking for explanations, then that is one you can at least rule out if you have the same effect.

Your username suggests it, maybe you are the one that will remind the modern world of that which it has forgotten. If this is the case I would suggest you drop by James Randi and claim your million dollars (though be warned he's notoriously tight fisted) as I'm sureyou could find a good use for that kind of money.

mwight thanks also for your last line. best advice I've heard today that I have taken to heart.

Neo,

I don't have any explanations for you, but you might check out robertpeng.com. He was born with 'electric chi' potential and refined it through practice and is now an electric chi healer. Plato of nyctaoist.com has had a session and swears by him. It's my understanding that the practices offered there can't really develop electric chi in a normal person, but if someone already has a rolling start, they might work. Also there's the Foundation training with David Verdesi Shen which develops electric chi in the same tradition as John Chang, but their program is 4hrs a day of practice and maybe too expensive, but worth investigating and you can pm Sean Denty about that. Finally, check out Max's book on Kunlunbliss.com. You might find it to be interesting along these lines too.

You can use the search function on taobums to find out more too. (the best way to search taobums is to go to google advanced search and type in electric chi under exact phrase and just search within thetaobums.com domain and search and then click on the cached button of any link you like.)

Yours,

Yoda

I can say with relative certainty that what you're doing is working with yang qi. In fact this is what most energy healers are working with. I person needs to be relaxed and/or receptive to feel it though. Sounds like both of you guys were in that state. It can produce a variety of sensations: magnetic, electric, pressure, pulsing, tingling, heat, one of my friends described laser. But that doesn't mean real electricity. Just like radio waves are EM but they don't electrocute us.

Mixing yin and yang requires actual physical transformation. Look at old Buddhist and Taoist paintings, you'll find a whole bunch of bumpy upper-foreheads. Those are exaggerated drawings, but the truth is your forehead will actually change shape if you achieve this. Now that bump is for physical spirit projection, I imagine the rewiring for yinyang gong is entirely internal. However, physically reshaping the body is painful. Really really painful. Even the more mundane reshaping required to get into lotus position will be, for many people, quite a pain challenge.

I mean, there is a small chance your body was already built for it, but in that case I think you'd have gone electric long ago. What you're using is yang qi. That's no slight. Yang qi is great. But it needs a yin conductor to have physical influence. In martial arts, yang qi has the yin physical body behind it. It works for healing too, your yang qi, their physical body. Honestly I'd be very surprised if anyone here has merged yin and yang and if they have... well they would be a very popular teacher like Mr. Verdesi.

That's my experience + hypothesis anyway.

P.S. My introduction to qigong was similar to yours. My advice, keep playing those kind of qi games and discovering things for yourself. Play games of sensitivity, play puppeteer. Your sensitivity and ability will grow with practice. I made great discoveries and mistakes (mistakes being the best discoveries) this way. Most importantly this playing around will develop your intuition and when/if the time comes you find a good master, you'll discover the core of the forms a lot quicker and uncover any mistakes earlier. And seriously, mistakes in energy cultivation are like the chickenpox, the sooner you get them out of the way, the better.

Edited by 松永道

Your right, when i reread my post it sounds scary indeed. Yust the fact that neo is busy with energywork from this age on means he has alot in store for the future :)

Yust wanted to hint to be natural and take it step by step wich im sure he will.

Regards !

thanks for the advice...it looks like I have a nice amount of reading to do. I think I'm going to continue to play energy games with my friends and try to develop me sensitivity. The next time I am successful, i'll let you know :-)

thanks for the advice...it looks like I have a nice amount of reading to do. I think I'm going to continue to play energy games with my friends and try to develop me sensitivity. The next time I am successful, i'll let you know :-)

Video would be nice! :D

Sign in to follow this