Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

English-Speaking Western Women Are Most Likely To Be UnEnlightened Women

English-Speaking Western Women Are Most Likely To Be UnEnlightened Women.

The number of temples in a country and/or race and the number of meditators cultivators occult practitioners in a country and/or race determine the level of spiritual energies which a female or even male will encounter in his lifetime.

If a female is born as an Indian or East Asian or South-East Asian with the exception of Filipinos who have largely lost their powers due to the influence of the Demonic Christian/Catholic Church, then that woman is far more likely to be Enlightened than if she is born as an English-Speaking Western Woman.

I have never liked English-Speaking Western Women anyway with rare exceptions. The level of Low vibrations demonic energies are written very openly on English-Speaking Western Women’s Faces.

If an English-Speaking Western Woman can transcend the limits of her race, well that individual is a rare individual indeed.

I have always maintained that there are two older American Caucasian Female Spiritual Teachers whom I have great respect for.

My bottom line is .. if a woman is into  the English Western Culture or just basically anything English or Western, you can bet that woman will have a most negative impact on male cultivators spiritual energies and spiritual progress.

The Church-Dominated English Western Society is the Antithesis of the words Magickal Enlightenment.

With that said, the spiritual cultivators in the Western World are a rare breed and exceptions to the norm regardless of your genders.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you want an Enlightened Female Wife, find someone who don’t speak English and/or who is not a Western Female.

So.. what do you think of English-Speaking Western Men? 

and aren't you one?

What do you think the two older American Caucasian brunette Female Spiritual Teachers(toACbFST for short) would think of you?  Would you ever travel to meet them or try there class? 

lastly.. why should members here look to you for dating and marriage advice?  Do you have any experience or credentials with it? 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

How many precepts are more openly breached in the West than in the East?

Just look at the level of Sexual Deviancy in the West. How many precepts against Wrongful Sex breached?

Just look at how much alcohol and drugs are consumed in the West vs the East. How many precepts against intoxication breached?

Just look at the level of violence and the number of guns in the West vs the East. How many precepts against murder breached?

13 minutes ago, thelerner said:

So.. what do you think of English-Speaking Western Men? 

and aren't you one?

What do you think the two older American Caucasian brunette Female Spiritual Teachers(toACbFST for short) would think of you?  Would you ever travel to meet them or try there class? 

lastly.. why should members here look to you for dating and marriage advice?  Do you have any experience or credentials with it? 

I am not a western male or female.

There are far more powerful male spiritual Teachers in the East than in the West. Those two female Caucasian Teachers are not as powerful as an army of even higher Thai Archans.

I am not offering marriage dating advice. I am offering advice on spiritual power cultivation.

800px-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%

Edited by Heartbreak

So.. where you from?

<nothing wrong with leading a monk life, or even a very conservative one with no alcohol, tobacco or deviant sex.  What is deviant anyway to you?  premarital?.. Anal?   Only for reproduction?>

Edited by thelerner

1 minute ago, old3bob said:

it takes a really unenlightened nut job to make a post like the op!

Sure .. any real spiritual practitioners like Dawg have already fled to the East a long time ago.

9 minutes ago, thelerner said:

So.. where you from?

<nothing wrong with leading a monk life, or even a very conservative one with no alcohol, tobacco or deviant sex.  What is deviant anyway to you?  premarital?.. Anal?   Only for reproduction?>

Why don’t you figure out what is the real meaning of deviant vs non-deviant acts via the law of vibration.

This guy is just a mere 23 years old Western Male and even he has much more spiritual potential and energies than Ralis.

• Haha 2

people are suffering by the millions in India regardless of culture or religion, I've seen it, physical location is no guarantee of anything

4 minutes ago, old3bob said:

people are suffering by the millions in India regardless of culture or religion, I've seen it, physical location is no guarantee of anything

You think just because western countries like the US have greater level of wealth and income equality, that means there is a higher quantity or higher levels of spiritual masters in that country?

If you are a true spiritual cultivator you wouldn’t need even food water or air.

All I am saying is if you are trying to become enlightened the last individuals on earth to get close to are English-Speaking Western Females.

Edited by Heartbreak

9 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Why don’t you figure out what is the real meaning of deviant vs non-deviant acts via the law of vibration.

This guy is just a mere 23 years old Western Male and even he has much more spiritual potential and energies than Ralis.

I've already figured it out, for myself.  Plus that guy is Western, like most White Western Caucasian Men he probably shouldn't be trusted anymore then the ACbFST .  Also the fact he's nofap doesn't stand him in good stead. 

If nature didn't want us to play, it wouldn't have given us toys.   imo, for some not playing with them leads to neurotic and increasingly self righteous behavior. 

Edited by thelerner

2 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I've already figured it out, for myself.  Plus that guy is Western, like most White Western Caucasian Men he probably shouldn't be trusted anymore then the ACbFST .  Also the fact he's nofap doesn't stand him in good stead.  If nature didn't want us to play.  It wouldn't have given us toys.   imo, for some not playing with them leads to neurotic and increasingly self righteous behavior. 

Western Males who are truly into Spiritual Cultivations are the stars among the trash.

22 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Western Males who are truly into Spiritual Cultivations are the stars among the trash.

The good news is you can get the gentleman in the nofap video to tutor you, if you pay the right amount.  He will teach you to 'In this series you'll discover the mindset secrets I used to get to $30,000 a month in income at 22 and everything that I've learned from my millionaire mentors.' 

According his Youtube, this cultivation star will teach you to make $30K a month, $360,000 a year.  You just have to believe and follow his advice.   Learn lessons about making money off social media and facebook ads.  I am sure its helpful to some. 

FWIW I agree with him on cold showers, but I find a guy like Wim Hof who's much more laid back to be a better mentor. 

These days the biggest online cons play to the ego.. ie this is only for the super smart.  other guys won't understand it. Take the hook and lose your money. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

800px-%25E0%25B8%25AA%25E0%25B8%25A1%25E0%25B9%2580%25E0%25B8%2594%25E0%25B9%2587%25E0%25B8%2588%25E0%25B8%259E%25E0%25B8%25A3%25E0%25B8%25B0%25E0%25B8%25AD%25E0%25B8%25A3%25E0%25B8%25B4%25E0%25B8%25A2%25E0%25B8%25A7%25E0%25B8%2587%25E0%25B8%25A8%25E0%25B8%25B2%25E0%25B8%2584%25E0%25B8%2595%25E0%25B8%258D%25E0%25B8%25B2%25E0%25B8%2593_(68).jpg&key=21db7a7c6c56da03a9542c4430575c3755d6b79f59f8f266dfbf23bbec568c29

I'm willing to bet this is not a man who spends

his time arguing with strangers on the internet. 

Not now, nor the equivalent in his past. 

I assume he'd find it silly, pointless and egoic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

English-Speaking Western Women Are Most Likely To Be UnEnlightened Women.

The number of temples in a country and/or race and the number of meditators cultivators occult practitioners in a country and/or race determine the level of spiritual energies which a female or even male will encounter in his lifetime.

If a female is born as an Indian or East Asian or South-East Asian with the exception of Filipinos who have largely lost their powers due to the influence of the Demonic Christian/Catholic Church, then that woman is far more likely to be Enlightened than if she is born as an English-Speaking Western Woman.

I have never liked English-Speaking Western Women anyway with rare exceptions. The level of Low vibrations demonic energies are written very openly on English-Speaking Western Women’s Faces.

If an English-Speaking Western Woman can transcend the limits of her race, well that individual is a rare individual indeed.

I have always maintained that there are two older American Caucasian Female Spiritual Teachers whom I have great respect for.

My bottom line is .. if a woman is into  the English Western Culture or just basically anything English or Western, you can bet that woman will have a most negative impact on male cultivators spiritual energies and spiritual progress.

The Church-Dominated English Western Society is the Antithesis of the words Magickal Enlightenment.

With that said, the spiritual cultivators in the Western World are a rare breed and exceptions to the norm regardless of your genders.

I thought you had left this site since we haven't had any new entertainment from you in awhile. Is this another one of your cut/paste rants? :lol:

Probably just got rejected by another swf whom he's been chasing the last few days. That explains the lull. Guess we need to hope he finds one soon and leave us in peace for a good while. With a handle like that it's easy to see patterns. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, C T said:

Probably just got rejected by another swf whom he's been chasing the last few days. That explains the lull. Guess we need to hope he finds one soon and leave us in peace for a good while. With a handle like that it's easy to see patterns. 

I thought you should be better than Ralis.

12 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I thought you should be better than Ralis.

Not helpful to compare. 

Me thinks you could be tripping Heartbreak...i'm of the opinion that pretty much all twenty somethings are some boofin stick, up the upper lip,  lonely ass people, who believe they're too tough to cry...you might disagree...but you probably loves alot of misery...simply put this crop of humans are rump nuggets that get offended and try to label friendly behavior as phoney. Can't handle being cussed out... Don't believe in exercising patience. And the minute you go upside their head.boom call the authorities ...broken hearts are indeed for assholes and... not saying your one...but I highly disagree with the notion in question

This thread reinforces that Headache has an undeniable Asian fetish. 

He obviously never went to college and took a liberal arts, ethnic studies, literature, or sociology course to understand what "Otherness" is. 

Racist fetishist schmuck. 

• Like 4

Rump nuggetry indeed touche Earl Grey. Heartbreak sounds like he wants respect but refuses to deliver that which he desires right off top from those he's asking. Classic rump nuggetry

21 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

800px-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%

He's certainly done well for himself in his monestary...

just look at all those wall sockets in the shiny walls!

Wowzors! 

• Haha 1

Crassness warning. Anyone easily offended should avert their eyes now, and scroll on by...

Spoiler

Why of course a woman's potential for enlightenment would be dependent upon the penises available for her to acquiesce to, and the spiritual trappings surrounding said penises. We all know the dick is the main factor in the enlightenment game. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this