Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Thailand Buddhist Masters vs Taiwan Daoist/Buddhist Masters vs Tibetan Buddhist Masters

For many years now I have dreamt of moving permanently to Thailand or Taiwan in search of spiritual masters who can bring me higher to my next level of spiritual evolution.

Do you know that many of the Taiwanese spiritual masters have openly acknowledged that the Thai spiritual masters have higher cultivation and higher spiritual powers than the Taiwanese spiritual masters?

Even John Chang is nothing compared to what a lot of Thai Siddha Masters can do.

The Thais have both numbers and power quantity and quality on their side.

With that said, I will hazard a Guess that even the Tibetan spiritual masters have great respect for the Thai spiritual masters.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

For many years now I have dreamt of moving permanently to Thailand or Taiwan in search of spiritual masters who can bring me higher to my next level of spiritual evolution.

Do you know that many of the Taiwanese spiritual masters have openly acknowledged that the Thai spiritual masters have higher cultivation and higher spiritual powers than the Taiwanese spiritual masters?

Even John Chang is nothing compared to what a lot of Thai Siddha Masters can do.

With that said, I will hazard a Guess that even the Tibetan spiritual masters have great respect for the Thai spiritual masters.

You left out Dr. Manhattan! He is beyond any master in the universe. After all, he is well endowed and you would have no problem getting dates after you learn how it is done. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20191021002556

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

For Chrissakes I agree with you heartily. No need to move to Taiwan. Nothing to see here. Move right along. Airports are all presently closed, anyway. Buh-bye. Plus, Thailand has a higher population, so you have a statistically higher probability of finding an Asian woman insane enough to date you there, it's simple mathematics (no offense to Thai people, I am sure most women in your country are outstanding citizens, but there must be at least one wacko you would prefer just marries Heartbreak and moves back to Topeka with him, right?).

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Hi Heartbreak,

Yet another attempt at provocation ~ this time shallower than "English-Speaking". 

Now it is Thai, Taiwanese and Tibetan ~ spiritual masters... six times over.

Have you sunk deeper at being shallow?

- Anand

I know nothing about spiritual masters, but if you want to fuck woman you should get some muscle and lose fat, get an fuckboy haircut and grow a cool beard if you have an shitty chin. Take a fucking bath too. Im pretty sure this will work faster than becoming an spiritual master to fuck woman. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 1:14 PM, Heartbreak said:

The top Thailand master I'm familiar with is Ajahn Brahm (sometimes the longer Brahmavamso).  Australian, became Thai monk, became head monk.  Funny, deep, contemporary with great knowledge.  He's got tons of free stuff on the internet, example-https://www.dhammatalks.net/Ajahn_Brahm/audio.htm

or books https://brahmstalks.wordpress.com/b-o-o-k-s/

He believes that Siddhis are possible now, not in another life time, including seeing the whole other dimensional world.  Yet the big siddhis are clear mind, clear thinking etc., not too flashy.  It's still a chop wood, carry water world.  With monks doing a whole lotta work in near poverty conditions. 

Another teaching he stresses is beginner monk has beginner monk problems; little sleep, poor food, much work.  Head monks have head monk problems; listening to lazy monks complain, sympathizing with troubles of all there constituents, paying the bills and balancing the books.  Similarly poor man has poor problems, rich man, rich man problems. 

We never really escape problems, just move on to new ones.  Through skillful means we accept and do our best.

<I was just listening to one of his riffs on the benefits of dying in a plane crash.  He was very persuasive.  If my plane ever goes down I hope I remember his wise words, cause that way I'll die with a smile on my face>

Edited by thelerner

7 minutes ago, thelerner said:

We never really escape problems, just move on to new ones.  Through skillful means we accept and do our best.

Hi Michael,

I learn and learn and learn...and do my best... till I become the learner.

But...

- Anand

Just now, Limahong said:

Hi Michael,

I learn and learn and learn...and do my best... till I become the learner.

- Anand

you can become a learner, but There Can be Only One thelerner.  Seriously though, Ajahn Brahms rocks.  Lately I'm learning on the opposite end of the spectrum.  From General Jim Mattis listening to his wisdom on Call Sign Chaos.. got another 9 hours to listen.  Its way different but then Daoism is about understanding the compliment of opposites. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, Heartbreak said:

Can you back up that claim with any objective evidence?

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 3:47 AM, Heartbreak said:

The best masters are non sectarian.

Hi Heartbreak,

Then why...

Thailand Buddhist Masters vs Taiwan Daoist/Buddhist Masters vs Tibetan Buddhist Masters...?

- Anand

My money is on the Thai's.  The Tibetans are past there prime and while the Taiwanese have much fighting experience, the ability to close and finish plus other brutal techniques will give Thailand Buddhist masters the win.  While it'd undoubtedly do well on Pay per View, I'm hoping it doesn't come down to a fight. 

As outlandish as that is,  I recall there was one young newly chosen Zen monk who had to run for his life after being picked as the future Patriarch. 

Wikipedia-

Succession of Hongren

However, on the next day, the Patriarch secretly went to Huineng's room and asked, "Should not a seeker after the Dharma risk his life this way?" Then he asked, "is the rice ready?" Huineng responded that the rice was ready and only waiting to be sieved.[11] The Patriarch secretly explained the Diamond Sutra to Huineng, and when Huineng heard the phrase "one should activate one’s mind so it has no attachment," he was "suddenly and completely enlightened, and understood that all things exist in self-nature."[11]

The Dharma was passed to Huineng at night, when the Patriarch transmitted "the doctrine of sudden enlightenment" as well as his robe and bowl to Huineng. He told Huineng, “You are now the Sixth Patriarch. Take care of yourself, save as many sentient beings as you can, and spread the teachings so they will not be lost in the future.[11]

Escape from monastery

He also explained to Huineng that the Dharma was transmitted from mind to mind, whereas the robe was passed down physically from one patriarch to the next. Hongren instructed the Sixth Patriarch to leave the monastery before he could be harmed. "You can stop at Huai and then hide yourself at Hui."[11] Hongren showed Huineng the route to leave the monastery, and rowed Huineng across the river to assist his escape. Huineng immediately responded with a clear understanding of Hongren's purpose in doing so, and demonstrated that he could ferry to "the other shore" with the Dharma that had been transmitted to him.[11]

Sign in to follow this