Albert_Geng

A Yogic Cure/Vaccine For COVID-19

Hi everyone,   I would like to recommand a yogic cure for the COVID-19 pandemic. I dont know how many of you guys have heard the word 'Kundalini', it is a Supreme Energy in yogic theory residing at the end of our spine.  It is regarded as THE MOTHER OF UNIVERSE. And it can cure / protect one from many diseases once awakened, including COVID-19 of course . You can google the 'kundalini' to get a sense of it.

I had a long time struggling to awakening my kundalini, but I got no succeed, until I met my yogic master: Guru Siyag.  He tells a mantra that awakened my kundalini, and healed several of my illness including stomach pain and back pain.

So I sincerely recommand this method to all of you, it can 100% awaken your kundalini, and heal your disease, start your spiritual path. It is free, we wont charge anyone even a penny for this.

For a brief introduce you can watch this video: 

Here is the website describing this mantra: https://gurusiyagyoga.org/

Another thread also talked about Guru Siyag and his mantra based yoga method: 

• Like 1

Being blasé on TDB has its merit sometimes. 

Not that there's anything wrong with the practice. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

I find it highly disingenuous to capitalize on the coronavirus scare and people's fears.

Plus, it's never a good sign that a yogic practice is marketed as a magic bullet cure. It's spiritual McDonald's.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, virtue said:

I find it highly disingenuous to capitalize on the coronavirus scare and people's fears.

Plus, it's never a good sign that a yogic practice is marketed as a magic bullet cure. It's spiritual McDonald's.

Fear and convenience are a bad combination.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Albert_Geng said:

I would like to recommand a yogic cure for the COVID-19 pandemic.

Quoted for posterity.

I would like you to back up your extraordinary claim of curing the COVID-19 pandemic with solid proof or stop spewing completely ridiculous recommendations.

This is already the second time I see something bafflingly stupid and suspicious being attributed to this teacher or his followers. I don't feel I have much benefit of doubt left for them.

1 hour ago, Albert_Geng said:

It is free, we wont charge anyone even a penny for this.

Why do you claim free of charge? There are always costs, whether material or spiritual.

Who is this we you refer?

Edited by virtue
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, virtue said:

Gullibility's everywhere. Times like these it peaks and begins to absorb the energies of the weak of mind and the ignorant, creating endless feedback loops, sucking in greater and greater negativities and rebirthing these at the same time. The fastfood industry basically experiences the exact same dynamic with a different commodity. The only difference is, in this industry, the peaks are intentionally created to keep the masses thrilled enough to suppress their insecurities and other lacks, if only for the brief respite a burger or piece of fried chicken offers. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if its any consolation, I doubt Albert Geng will show up here anytime soon. :) 

Sorry, I am not in any intention of fearing people, I just saw another thread posted by Earl Grey about mantras and corona. 

and I think, OK I know something similar that might be helpful so I'd better share also.

Why are you so agressive virtue? WHY? I dont understand your intention. OK, if you have to be so agressive by calling people 'ridiculous' and 'stupid', please keep this attitude to every mantra you see, there are "mantras are to aid with the earthquakes, fires, tsunamis, hurricanes, storms, tornadoes, droughts, and the radiation from Fukushima" from the above pose, and I totally believe they can. And I dont see you speak a word or let him prove. You can have opposite opinion, we can discuss and I can say sorry, I am under consideration to say this, I apologize, but I dont think verbal assaults is a 'virtue'.

OK, I dont have solid proof (like double-blind test or what),  here is some medical report you can check for some other diseases: https://the-comforter.org/en/casescured.html. Although I think it is meaningless to list these as you would absolutely say they are fake, you are stupid, blabla, what soever.

We, are the ones who practice this and see results coming out, and want to share.

Ofcourse there are always costs, this mantra need to be sincerely chanted with love for God, its not a fast food like you chant it once, and boom you become superman. I simply mean no money involved.

29 minutes ago, C T said:

if its any consolation, I doubt Albert Geng will show up here anytime soon. :) 

Yes, I wont. I am so disapointed that members in a forum discussing spirituality  behave like this....

You are right, I am wrong, please ignore me, blame me if you like, I am sorry.

12 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

Sorry, I am not in any intention of fearing people, I just saw another thread posted by Earl Grey about mantras and corona. 

and I think, OK I know something similar that might be helpful so I'd better share also.

Why are you so agressive virtue? WHY? I dont understand your intention. OK, if you have to be so agressive by calling people 'ridiculous' and 'stupid', please keep this attitude to every mantra you see, there are "mantras are to aid with the earthquakes, fires, tsunamis, hurricanes, storms, tornadoes, droughts, and the radiation from Fukushima" from the above pose, and I totally believe they can. And I dont see you speak a word or let him prove. You can have opposite opinion, we can discuss and I can say sorry, I am under consideration to say this, I apologize, but I dont think verbal assaults is a 'virtue'.

OK, I dont have solid proof (like double-blind test or what),  here is some medical report you can check for some other diseases: https://the-comforter.org/en/casescured.html. Although I think it is meaningless to list these as you would absolutely say they are fake, you are stupid, blabla, what soever.

We, are the ones who practice this and see results coming out, and want to share.

Ofcourse there are always costs, this mantra need to be sincerely chanted with love for God, its not a fast food like you chant it once, and boom you become superman. I simply mean no money involved.

It appears in dragging me into this you miss the point of what I posted: mantra chanting is for karmic work not a healing solution for the coronavirus.

Keep me out of your justifications for these shenanigans! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

Yes, I wont. I am so disapointed that members in a forum discussing spirituality  behave like this....

I apologise if my remarks bordered on rudeness. I'm not trying to be. Its just that the 'cure' claim sounds quite frivolously presented. 

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It appears in dragging me into this you miss the point of what I posted: mantra chanting is for karmic work not a healing solution for the coronavirus.

Keep me out of your justifications for these shenanigans! 

Sorry, OK, I really do read your posts and tried to pronouce those mantra. And I think, so many great mantras are there to help people. And thats why I post one of the two mantras I know and practiced ( the other is the so-ham mantra that I learned from Kriya yoga books)

3 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

Sorry, OK, I really do read your posts and tried to pronouce those mantra. And I think, so many great mantras are there to help people. And thats why I post one of the two mantras I know and practiced ( the other is the so-ham mantra that I learned from Kriya yoga books)

Your intentions are noble, but please be careful with extraordinary promises, especially when there are dangers involved in kundalini work. False hope is far more cruel than being hopeless. You may cause harm for people because they will not be chanting with a pure heart but with expectations of certain results.

I recommend buying the Thomas Ashley-Farrand books and reading them yourself (Healing Mantras, Shakti Mantras, and Chakra Mantras). You will understand a lot better about karma and kundalini safety from studying them. It is much safer than what you are offering for beginners and you have plenty of time with inevitable lockdowns coming everywhere, wherever you are. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, C T said:

I apologise if my remarks bordered on rudeness. I'm not trying to be. Its just that the 'cure' claim sounds quite frivolously presented. 

No, I am sorry, I dont know the word 'cure' has such a meaning....I am not a native English speaker, Isnt cure a equvalent word for help?

Ofcourse its not working like medicine, one will need hard practice, faith to God, to awaken kundalini and see result.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Your intentions are noble, but please be careful with extraordinary promises, especially when there are dangers involved in kundalini work. False hope is far more cruel than being hopeless. You may cause harm for people because they will not be chanting with a pure heart but with expectations of certain results.

I recommend buying the Thomas Ashley-Farrand books and reading them yourself (Healing Mantras, Shakti Mantras, and Chakra Mantras). You will understand a lot better about karma and kundalini safety from studying them. It is much safer than what you are offering for beginners and you have plenty of time with inevitable lockdowns coming everywhere, wherever you are. 

OK, thanks for your advice, I will go get the book.

Looks like I do treat things too simple, I just chant the mantra, get kundalini awakened and disease healed,  and think that everybody can do the same, looks like its wrong. Thanks for pointing that out.

Better learn more before speaking, a good lesson I learned today. Thanks again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

No, I am sorry, I dont know the word 'cure' has such a meaning....I am not a native English speaker, Isnt cure a equvalent word for help?

Ofcourse its not working like medicine, one will need hard practice, faith to God, to awaken kundalini and see result.

What is your native language? If Chinese, someone here will explain it to you as we have Chinese speakers and people of other nationalities on the forum. 

Cure, by the way, is not the same as help. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

What is your native language? If Chinese, someone here will explain it to you as we have Chinese speakers and people of other nationalities on the forum. 

Cure, by the way, is not the same as help. 

Yes Chinese. I guess dictionary never explain things well.:unsure:

Just now, Albert_Geng said:

Yes Chinese. I guess dictionary never explain things well.:unsure:

There are plenty of Mandarin speakers on this forum. Someone will help soon if you need it still.

21 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

It's a world of difference to offer spiritual aid for whatever troubles us emotionally or psychologically in contrast to claiming it directly cures specific diseases or conditions. You could get into legal trouble in many countries for publicly claiming that!

There is nothing aggressive nor assaulting in my conduct. I named some of your claims as ridiculous and stupid because they were and still remain so in my eyes.

It's a citizen duty to remain skeptical and cautious of extraordinary claims, and remind others of the same.

There might be powerful mantras and devoted mantrics may develop extraordinary siddhis that give limited protection or even control over natural forces, but I can assure you that it's entirely nontrivial to accomplish those. It's also noteworthy that mantra siddhis typically endow only preset benefits.

Right. That's the website I saw years ago your teacher declaring himself as the next Prophet. Why should anyone be impressed if he thinks high of himself?

The way I see is that your presentation is not giving a positive impression of the fruits of your practice. It's almost always the people with very modest accomplishment and unchecked enthusiasm who feel the urge to actively promote their spiritual methodology.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Albert_Geng said:

I am so disapointed that members in a forum discussing spirituality  behave like this....

If you think spirituality is all lovely people, pretty flowers and happy puppies, then you are seriously mistaken, good sir.

The end point of spirituality is to become non-traumatized and completely spontaneous. We still retain our personality and opinions which may not always be agreeable or nice to hear.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, virtue said:

If you think spirituality is all lovely people, pretty flowers and happy puppies, then you are seriously mistaken, good sir.

The end point of spirituality is to become non-traumatized and completely spontaneous. We still retain our personality and opinions which may not always be agreeable or nice to hear.

Actually I dont like to promote my spiritual methodology ( because I did before in people around me and you can guess their response) I just saw similar post and think, maybe I could share a mantra also. 

And now I know the word 'cure' is not proper, thats my fault.

About spirituality people,  I remember I read a book talking about Yama, about dont hurt anyone, I suppose that means being nice and I tried my best to follow it. Maybe I am wrong.

BTW,  about the next Prophet claim, actually I didnt even know what the meaning of 'Prophet' before...I just follow the method and got awakened, not that complicated. Did you read the cases? It shows that awakened kundalini do have positive affects on people.

3 hours ago, Albert_Geng said:

Only 1% of the people on this forum are spiritual, the rest are pigs.

The best measure against virus is taking precautionary steps against catching it. Social distancing, hand sanitizers, n95 masks, food deliveries.

Once you caught it there is almost 90% chance that you will be asymptomatic, or have mild symtpoms. Particularly if you are younger than 50s, don't have diabetes, lung disease, chronic bronchitis, heart / blood pressure issues.

The reason they do quarantines all over the world, the immune system requires atleast 2-3 weeks to kill the virus.

You may relate your asymptomatic health to the kundalini or any other practice benefit, but while your asymptomatic your also the most dangerous being as you are going to spread the virus.

As for mantras, and any other thing they may support you, so they are not bad, but you should not consider them a "solution", or a treatment, or go out on the streets and make other people sick.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Only 1% of the people on this forum are spiritual, the rest are pigs.

That percentage of spiritual people sounds about right magnitude (less than two digits), but I feel TDB user base is more nuanced.

Grounding → Rooting → Spirituality

People who neglect doing their cultivation process in proper order aren't even materially grounded like true pigs are.

Depending on how many steps they skip, they are either emotionally unbalanced or floating wishy-washy airheads.

This schema shows how important it's to not neglect the physical body. Transforming excess tension and tissue-bound emotional litter is foundational work.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1