Naturally, for the layperson lacking specialized medical knowledge, it is rather difficult to evaluate whatever the high priests of the medical community proclaim, so most will simply follow along with the crowd.

It is to be welcomed that there are at least a few courageous experts who call attention to what doesn't add up in the official pandemic narrative and moreover who do so in a way that anybody interested can follow.

Dr. Tom Cowan is one of them. He presents his view on what is actually going on in numerous Youtube videos, both on his own and in discussion with other experts. The following one highlights little known facts, in particular that SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated, much less proven to be the actual cause of covid-19.

For those of you whose gut feeling tells them something is off and who therefore like to ask for a second opinion, Dr. Cowan is the man to seek out.

• Like 3

While everybody should be entitled to making their own choice regarding getting one of the new vaccines or not, I believe such choice should be based on a thorough understanding of arguments pro and con, not on ignorance thereof.

Alas, there is too little public discussion of the 'con side', the mass media being instrumental to getting as many as possible into the large-scale vaccination programs. On the critical side (all too often attributed to conspiracy crackpots prone to acting irresponsibly), I found some well-referenced material in German, however, it took me some time to come up with something satisfactory in English.

In the following video, Dr James Lyons-Weiler particularly emphasizes the risk of autoimmune disorders occurring in reaction to vaccine jabs. This is consistent with other material that I have reviewed.

Enjoy.

https://odysee.com/@SGalan:1/Dr-James-Lyons-Weiler-Discusses-Vaccines,-Testing,-and-Damage:7

Dr James Lyons-Weiler is not an authority I would take too seriously after a quick search of his name:

Video shared on Facebook inflates risk of Moderna vaccine 40-fold

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

• Moderna’s data shows that 0.5% of people had a serious adverse reaction.

Social media posts are spreading an inaccurate claim about the safety of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine.

With the headline, "Do not take the vaccine," a video post published Dec. 6 features James Lyons-Weiler giving this dire assessment of the Moderna vaccine trial data.

"21% of people are having serious adverse events from this vaccine," Lyons-Weiler says in the video. The clip is originally from Oct. 20, when Lyons-Weiler,  head of the private group Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, spoke at a PA Medical Freedom press conference.

Lyons-Weiler’s number is more than 40 times too high.

The video has been shared widely on Facebook in the last two weeks and was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.

The data Moderna submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reports that out of 15,184 who received the vaccine, 82 had a serious adverse event (see page 32). That is a tiny percentage.

"Serious adverse effects possibly related to the vaccine were equally rare in both groups — vaccine and placebo — at about 0.5%," said Shiv Pillai, Harvard University’s Immunology Program director. "There was no difference between the vaccine and placebo groups."

The FDA briefing paper on the vaccine said it found no patterns to indicate that the vaccine caused these adverse outcomes.

We reached out to Lyons-Weiler and had not heard back by the time we published. We did find reference to 21% in a preliminary safety assessment of the Moderna vaccine in November that included a higher dose (250 micrograms) than is used today (100 micrograms). Only 14 people received two doses at the higher level, and three of them — 21% — had a systemic reaction that was judged to be serious. Systemic reactions include fever, headaches and muscle pains. In this study, they were not life-threatening. No one who got the 100 microgram dose had a serious reaction. That preliminary study said that "no trial-limiting safety concerns were identified."

An FDA panel recommended the vaccine for emergency use authorization.

Our ruling

A video shared on social media says that 21% of people getting the Moderna vaccine had a serious adverse reaction.

The actual number is .5%. That was the same level for the placebo group. There is no indication the vaccine caused any of these serious events.

We rate this claim False.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/18/blog-posting/video-shared-facebook-inflates-risk-moderna-vaccin/

On 3/22/2020 at 6:58 PM, Michael Sternbach said:

Pandemic Panic - Transcending the Fear

In March 2020 ~ it's pandemic fear.

4 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Alas, there is too little public discussion of the 'con side', the mass media being instrumental to getting as many as possible into the large-scale vaccination programs.

Now ~ it is vaccinated fear?

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 1

I find it rather curious (& humorous, to an extent) that all of a sudden more & more countries are hopping on the vaccine bandwagon, with all claiming efficacy when just a couple of months ago the jittery global public were being told a safe working vaccine was still not certain for another number of months. Considering the complex logistics of storage & distribution, something I'd imagine cannot be ironed out in a short space of a couple of months, and considering the quantity of vaccines thats going to be flowing out everywhere, I've been asking myself the question if working vaccines were not already developed much earlier, and held back from being announced due to storage facilities and other logistical issues being un-readied at the time. I mean, every country that wants vaccines are also countries that need to build sophisticated systems to keep the vaccines stable, and one would imagine this is no simple task. How would they know what to build, assuming there was no data available then regarding the nature of vaccines thats going to be rolled out? 

• Like 1

It normally takes 8 to 12 years for any new vaccine to be approved; the shortest case ever (prior to the pandemic) having been 4.5 years. Procedures have been extremely condensed in the current instance and usual safety protocols have been invalidated. At the same time, manufacturers were freed from liability.

It is simply not possible to know what side effects these vaccines may have, especially in the long run. All the more, since the very type of vaccine now widely distributed has never been approved for use in human medicine before.

According to the peer reviewed medical literature, it cannot be ruled out that DNA based vaccines lead to genetic alterations. The exact ramifications of that are unforeseeable, but potentially include various severe illnesses.

• Like 4

As the media is in the business of inflaming not informing , this is very informative video about the new ‘deadly mutant strain’ of virus from the UK.. 

• Thanks 1

On 5.1.2021 at 12:28 PM, Michael Sternbach said:

According to the peer reviewed medical literature, it cannot be ruled out that DNA based vaccines lead to genetic alterations. The exact ramifications of that are unforeseeable, but potentially include various severe illnesses.

Do you mean mRNA based vaccines? Those are the new types such as the one's marketed in the US by both Pfizer and Moderna that have never been used or investigated before outside of cancer research. There's a good overview of the different types in this article: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

I agree with you that we can't know the long-term consequences for either type though. With mRNA vaccines I would be concerned with possible immune system or epigenetic effects. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, anshino23 said:

Do you mean mRNA based vaccines? Those are the new types such as the one's marketed in the US by both Pfizer and Moderna that have never been used or investigated before outside of cancer research. There's a good overview of the different types in this article: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

I agree with you that we can't know the long-term consequences for either type though. With mRNA vaccines I would be concerned with possible immune system or epigenetic effects. 

No, I meant the DNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 that are currently under development.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmedt.2020.571030/full

Those are the ones that could potentially alter the DNA sequence per se according to medical research.

Auto-immune reactions are probably a concern with either type.

• Thanks 2

https://www.bbc.com/news/54893437

Vaccine rumours debunked: Microchips, 'altered DNA' and more.

'Altered DNA' claims

The fear that a vaccine will somehow change your DNA is one we've seen aired regularly on social media.

The BBC asked three independent scientists about this. They said that the coronavirus vaccine would not alter human DNA.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bindi said:

My Parents had the Pfizer jab already - no effects that they have noticed.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Apech said:

I don't think the second head grows until about a year later.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, manitou said:

Yeah but they can read in bed without turning on the light!  There's nothing wrong with glowing.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, manitou said:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bindi said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/54893437

Vaccine rumours debunked: Microchips, 'altered DNA' and more.

'Altered DNA' claims

The fear that a vaccine will somehow change your DNA is one we've seen aired regularly on social media.

The BBC asked three independent scientists about this. They said that the coronavirus vaccine would not alter human DNA.

Please note that I was specifically referring to DNA vaccines (not to mRNA vaccines, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine), several of which are currently in the clinical testing phase for use as a prophylactic against covid-19. In the case of DNA vaccines, it indeed cannot be ruled out that the foreign DNA locally alters the genome, as numerous researchers wrote in peer reviewed journals in recent years. This could, for instance, lead to the activation of oncogenes or deactivation of anticarcinogenic sequences, causing cancer tumors to develop years later. Such local alterations are extremely hard to identify and will most likely show themselves only by the outbreak of the disease they triggered.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S222116911530366X?via%3Dihub

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17058502/

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/hv.28077

Very similar concerns have been raised regarding viral vector vaccines (especially DNA viruses). The Oxford-AstraSeneca vaccine belongs into that latter category, as it's based on a genetically modified chimpanzee  adenovirus. That kind of vaccine comes with similar long-term risks like aforementioned DNA vaccines due to its integration into the cell nucleus before the body would start producing the desired antigens. See Patric U. B. Vogel: COVID-19 - Suche nach einem Impfstoff, Springer Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, Wiesbaden, p. 24.

Note that no less than 2.4 billion doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine had been preordered worldwide already by october 2020 (when it was still in the testing phase) and that its clinical application began about a week ago in the UK.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
Typo

Seen as the whole world is going down for the mass jab this is a evidenced based article on the vaccines that have been approved; though i can't help but wonder how Wuhan achieved equilibrium with the virus without a vaccination, as that is now deemed impossible by Western Health Officials... oh and take away point : ''None of these studies tell us whether the vaccines are safe and effective for children. It would be unethical to start vaccinating children without first having made sure that it’s safe, especially considering that the risk to children from covid is infinitesimal. The same applies to pregnant and breastfeeding women, people with immune disorders, and people with severe allergies. If you belong to one of these groups, you should probably think extra long and hard before getting vaccinated, because these groups were not represented in the studies, and it is therefore not clear that the benefits outweigh the harms''

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2021/01/10/are-the-covid-vaccines-safe-and-effective/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Apech said:

Well, cats are said to have nine lives, so I am not overly concerned about your parents, Apech.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, themiddleway said:

Some of you may have seen this animation do the rounds from the FT,  

and explanation below why its misleading,  'if you torture the data long enough...'

https://dr-no.co.uk/2021/01/10/lies-damned-lies-and-the-ft/

FT-icu-admissions.jpg

Excellent question! How many influenza cases have been diagnosed as such in the past? As compared to covid-19 cases at present?

How many of the flu infected even consulted a doctor AND were given the correct diagnosis?

Very interesting! Thanks.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

18 hours ago, themiddleway said:

Seen as the whole world is going down for the mass jab this is a evidenced based article on the vaccines that have been approved; though i can't help but wonder how Wuhan achieved equilibrium with the virus without a vaccination, as that is now deemed impossible by Western Health Officials... oh and take away point : ''None of these studies tell us whether the vaccines are safe and effective for children. It would be unethical to start vaccinating children without first having made sure that it’s safe, especially considering that the risk to children from covid is infinitesimal. The same applies to pregnant and breastfeeding women, people with immune disorders, and people with severe allergies. If you belong to one of these groups, you should probably think extra long and hard before getting vaccinated, because these groups were not represented in the studies, and it is therefore not clear that the benefits outweigh the harms''

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2021/01/10/are-the-covid-vaccines-safe-and-effective/

Similar to what is being done in Australia .

Except in China they where  more extreme about it  ..... because they can be  ( ie. it is that sort of society ) .....  but having vastly more numbers  packed together, they needed  more extreme actions  (like welding apartment buildings doors shut ) 

Our doors where not welded shut , but you can end up locked up in a motel with the police and army outside

Its called  'lockdown' .  And we are a bit crazy with it .     One case of  'new strain ' appeared in Queensland , crazy over the top reaction and lockdown . Next 3 days , not one transmitted case .   Similar in other places, at different times .  Vigorous tracking , tracing and lockdowns in associated areas .   from 3 days to 2 weeks ,

People say lockdowns dont work . Its been said here on DDs by some ..... whatever  .   IMO better to have an 'ineffective lockdown'  than  22 mill cases and 375,000  deaths .    And I doubt it will change anyone's DNA ,  but , goodness me , the lifestyle to which they are accustomed to may be disrupted !

But that 'winter spike' is an issue !

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Similar to what is being done in Australia .

Except in China they where  more extreme about it  ..... because they can be  ( ie. it is that sort of society ) .....  but having vastly more numbers  packed together, they needed  more extreme actions  (like welding apartment buildings doors shut ) 

Our doors where not welded shut , but you can end up locked up in a motel with the police and army outside

Its called  'lockdown' .  And we are a bit crazy with it .     One case of  'new strain ' appeared in Queensland , crazy over the top reaction and lockdown . Next 3 days , not one transmitted case .   Similar in other places, at different times .  Vigorous tracking , tracing and lockdowns in associated areas .   from 3 days to 2 weeks ,

People say lockdowns dont work . Its been said here on DDs by some ..... whatever  .   IMO better to have an 'ineffective lockdown'  than  22 mill cases and 375,000  deaths .    And I doubt it will change anyone's DNA ,  but , goodness me , the lifestyle to which they are accustomed to may be disrupted !

But that 'winter spike' is an issue !

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

Thats a post hoc fallacy, there is no evidence that lock downs work,  top four in deaths per million are Belgium, Italy, Slovenia, Peru... I suspect in the case of China, Taiwan indeed much of East Asia, Oceania, Pacific Rim there was pre-immunity, I will add more this later . What other factors would affect mortality rates other than lockdowns ? A list below :

Population Size
Age Demographics
Overall Health Level
Overall Medical Care Quality & Availability (to all, not just those who can pay)
Quality of Elderly Care
Overall Economy
Level of “Industrialization”
Birth Rate
Quality, Level and Availability of Education
Proportion migrant population
Population Density
Cultural / Socioeconomic Interaction Patterns
Behavioral Patterns
Family Structure
Previous Flu Season
Season/Latitude

Excellent analysis here: https://softwaredevelopmentperestroika.wordpress.com/2020/08/06/the-simplistic-explanation-to-covid-impact-the-strategy/

covid .png

It works for us .   It works for me . I have been doing it for over 5 years .... every time a 'flue' is about,  I haven't had anything like that since .   But I live a 'hermity' life style , so little difference .   My view is , if I am not near infected persons and things I am unlikely to catch  what is spreading .

I am  not saying it is the ONLY thing that has kept our numbers low .

here is how I see Australia generally in light of the above ;

Population Size - low
Age Demographics -  Average 37
Overall Health Level -  majority good  -  ( except in areas of high indigenous population )
Overall Medical Care Quality & Availability (to all, not just those who can pay)  -  good
Quality of Elderly Care  -  medium to good
Overall Economy -   small
Level of “Industrialization” - low ( except for mining )
Birth Rate -  declining  ( 12.720 births per 1000 people )
Quality, Level and Availability of Education -  good
Proportion migrant population - nearly everyone .
Population Density -  3 / sq Km .  ( but in urban centres 903 / sq. Km - vast areas are unsettled so it effects the average )
Cultural / Socioeconomic Interaction Patterns -   Mostly people listen to health professionals, including the government , not so many nutters ) 
Behavioral Patterns -  socially isolated areas show low numbers , where people congregate higher .  Melbourne , known as a more cultural place  ( theatre, the arts, events, festivals, food, etc ) as  outbreaks .

Family Structure - a mix of solid extended families, mostly with  European origin families and a version of 'nuclear family' for the rest .
Previous Flu Season -     2nd last bad one was 2017  but 

Last year, Australia experienced its worst flu season on record, with more than 310,000 people presenting to hospital and health services nationwide. The figure is seven times greater than Australia's previous 18-year average

Season/Latitude  - Came on in summer , spiked in winter died off after winter   / 

Latitude   - Australia is the fastest moving continent in the world  ..... so I will have to check  first   :)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/aust-latitude-longitude-coordinates-out-by-1-5m-scientists/7666858

10 . 41' 26"  -  43, 28' 30"

Lets flip it up into the same position in the  North

OzEuroMed.png

Edited by Nungali