Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Quarantine Training

This period of Quarantine, is a great time to go into retreat. With nothing to do, start doing your internal training all day long. Go full hermit mode. 

hermit.jpg 

• Like 3

Mine varies from day to day, but I average 2-3 hours Zhan Zhuang, Baduanjin, Eight Treasures, qi balls, Xin Yi strength conditioning (contracting, linking, competing, contradicting), then the forms of Liuhong, Taiji golden flower, and Liuhebafa. Occasionally, I add Tao Tan Pai cane form.

I also do Sleeping and Flying Phoenix qigong systems daily for health. 

Then the rest of my practices are just related to esoteric magic and Akashic rites and mantra.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Mine varies from day to day, but I average 2-3 hours Zhan Zhuang, Baduanjin, Eight Treasures, qi balls, Xin Yi strength conditioning (contracting, linking, competing, contradicting), then the forms of Liuhong, Taiji golden flower, and Liuhebafa. Occasionally, I add Tao Tan Pai cane form.

I also do Sleeping and Flying Phoenix qigong systems daily for health. 

Then the rest of my practices are just related to esoteric magic and Akashic rites and mantra.

Awesome. This kind of opportunity does not happen too often. While the whole society shuts down....play in the Qi as much as possible. 

Most internal work also boosts the immune system. 

3 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Awesome. This kind of opportunity does not happen too often. While the whole society shuts down....play in the Qi as much as possible. 

Most internal work also boosts the immune system. 

I actually was on a similar regiment before because I freelance and have a lot of free time, but the problem was my sleep schedule and walking my dogs.

Now that everything requires me to be up at 0500 daily and people who expected me at certain times had to shift appointments according to quarantine in their countries as well, it opened up more hours in the day that I’d normally be sleeping in instead. Before, I’d be going to sleep at 0500 instead of waking up at that time, and that limited my training area availability due to extreme heat or too many people!

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this