Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It is possible to see realities that are madness and understand fully that they are not only incorrect thinking but fully loss of tangible balancing points.

 

Like a one armed bandit they constantly flow in an uninterruptible trance of random positive reinforcement utterly lost. Such is the case for many in the USA at this time - a great many are fully entrained and on a path that can easily enter the tragic madness that beset the people of Germany as the grotesque figure of Hitler grew to hold their Will in his hands - the hands of a madman.

 

For those of you not inside the politics and lifeblood and religiosity of these disparate states that make up the ‚ÄúUnited‚ÄĚ States of America - many harsh statements regarding it can be made out to be opinion. And many are.

 

But it is not opinion that the madness that became the German’s under the pin head Hitler - is a madness that is growing here in these disparate states. 
 

Nor is it opinion that the madness that possessed the Inquisitors of the not Great Inquisition - was Christianity Gone Insane.

 

And it is not opinion that Fox ‚ÄúNews‚ÄĚ is not a news agency but an extruder¬†of myth and fantasy and madness - and the mouthpiece of sewer mind and false religiosity and oven making inquisitors.¬†

 

For many decades now - the sewer mind of dying religions has been allowed to snake its way back into our society - it was kicked out of Europe - it owns the Middle East - it is tainting our schools, pulverizing our sanity, distorting the air. It is becoming the house of babble.

 

Sometimes opinions are not opinions - if your boots are getting wet and yellow - it is not opinion to understand it is not raining.

 

 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this quote speaks to the issues being expressed in this thread.

 

P4RMHYauUL2wCz2cACPla3eagYKTthEA2PoiHN8B

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

When regarding anything war... the words of Harry Patch come up for me with such potent truth... he really sums it up for me.

 

Harry Patch toward the end of his life had the intense distinction of being the last surviving soldier of WW1.  At some event they paraded him out in a wheelchair and worshipped him for his heroics at a Vets event.  When a journalist asked him "So, what do you think of all this? (pomp and parade)  His reply resonates through me every time it comes to mind.

Spoiler

5e7529c68d906_harrypatchquote.thumb.jpg.c12623ce4035be837e68134a558c29b3.jpg

 

Edited by silent thunder
moved pic to spoiler
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

When regarding anything war... the words of Harry Patch come up for me with such potent truth... he really sums it up for me.

 

Harry Patch toward the end of his life had the intense distinction of being the last surviving soldier of WW1.  At some event they paraded him out in a wheelchair and worshipped him for his heroics at a Vets event.  When a journalist asked him "So, what do you think of all this? (pomp and parade)  His reply resonates through me every time it comes to mind.

 

5e74ff75cc56a_harrypatchquote.thumb.jpg.b0fc58308d6a650881829768fdda04d5.jpg

 

And he iived to be 111yrs old, Wow!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When man looks in the mirror he doesn't see what is there, his mind is too busy varnishing his list of blame.

If he saw what was there ... he would do not except fix himself.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, rideforever said:

When man looks in the mirror he doesn't see what is there, his mind is too busy varnishing his list of blame.

If he saw what was there ... he would do not except fix himself.

 

even dogs and cats know when to protect (or "fix") little kids from danger,  they don't scratch at their animal belly buttons during such times.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump’s approval rating is up around 54-55% of ones polled that approve of how well he is handling this. WTF!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ralis said:

Trump’s approval rating is up around 54-55% of ones polled that approve of how well he is handling this. WTF!

bullshit.  no way.  at least i hope not...

 

Having studied statistics, I'd check the sample group on that one. 

It seems impossible, even with the average IQ in 'murica.

That stat just reeks of skewed sample group.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

bullshit.  no way.  at least i hope not...

 

Having studied statistics, I'd check the sample group on that one. 

It seems impossible, even with the average IQ in 'murica.

That stat just reeks of skewed sample group.

 

That is what I thought. The sample must be biased.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ralis said:

 

That is what I thought. The sample must be biased.

Took their sample list from Fox News Forum rosters :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Took their sample list from Fox News Forum rosters :D


My favorite people. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Considering that his inflexible, (will never change) hardcore base is 32-37% that says alot.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We can vilify Trump but in this case, there is an active faction that was not drugged into this - they relish it - the Christian faction, the Evangelicals, the Conservative Catholics, Baptists - they have no care for what Trump does to distract us - they are seizing control of our judges, the schools, the textbooks, and the military and the guns and the ammo - and the minds of their young. 

 

They regularly and openly molest the minds of their young with sewer mind on behalf of "gods love".

 

And in schools across the country - the strongest most subtle bullies are the Christian bullies - my son has been told by Christian bullies many times that he is going to hell for any number of reasons - but in general, because he does not consider himself Christian and if you are not Christian according to the meek and nice young inculcated automatons - you're going to hell to be tortured by our loving god for eternity. 

 

Completely rigging our courts puts a smile on many a Republican - they could care less what Trump is up to.

 

 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

bullshit.  no way.  at least i hope not...

 

Having studied statistics, I'd check the sample group on that one. 

It seems impossible, even with the average IQ in 'murica.

That stat just reeks of skewed sample group.

 

51 minutes ago, ralis said:

 

That is what I thought. The sample must be biased.

Beware, one of the worst parts of Trumpism is calling all news you don't like, Fake. This could be right, and the poll of his approval rating could be right also.  Different questions.  We have to face it, Trump has very high support amongst Republicans.  The coming presidential race is a quest for the Independents.   Bizarrely Trump is the rural champion(?), Biden (probably) does best in cities. 

 

The poll was done by ABC.  Here- https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/coronavirus-upends-nation-americans-lives-changed-pandemic-poll/story?id=69696172

Love him or loath him, Trump been been making pronouncements on the news almost every day.  Often being immediately corrected by the experts next to him or the next day by bewildered officials, but he always supremely confident in his own abilities and statements, true or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spotless said:

We can vilify Trump but in this case, there is an active faction that was not drugged into this - they relish it - the Christian faction, the Evangelicals, the Conservative Catholics, Baptists - they have no care for what Trump does to distract us - they are seizing control of our judges, the schools, the textbooks, and the military and the guns and the ammo - and the minds of their young. 

 

They regularly and openly molest the minds of their young with sewer mind on behalf of "gods love".

 

And in schools across the country - the strongest most subtle bullies are the Christian bullies - my son has been told by Christian bullies many times that he is going to hell for any number of reasons - but in general, because he does not consider himself Christian and if you are not Christian according to the meek and nice young inculcated automatons - you're going to hell to be tortured by our loving god for eternity. 

 

 

 

I grew up in central Ohio and ran into the same shit. My small home town of around 1100 was predominately Catholic and if you weren't Catholic on the sports team you generally didn't get to play. Small minded idiots and to this day are no different which is where the Trumpster's  generally are from.  Sinclair Lewis described it perfectly in "Main Street"

 

I was forced by my father to attend a Protestant Church in spite of my protests which went nowhere.

 

My mother enforced the rules set down by him which is why I have said that many women enforce the rules laid down by the patriarchy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, thelerner said:

 

Beware, one of the worst parts of Trumpism is calling all news you don't like, Fake. This could be right, and the poll of his approval rating could be right also.  Different questions.  We have to face it, Trump has very high support amongst Republicans.  The coming presidential race is a quest for the Independents.   Bizarrely Trump is the rural champion(?), Biden (probably) does best in cities. 

 

The poll was done by ABC.  Here- https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/coronavirus-upends-nation-americans-lives-changed-pandemic-poll/story?id=69696172

Love him or loath him, Trump been been making pronouncements on the news almost every day.  Often being immediately corrected by the experts next to him or the next day by bewildered officials, but he always supremely confident in his own abilities and statements, true or not. 

Agreed.  Not Trumpism, or anti.  It's me, engaging with what I perceive.

 

I recommend Robert Anton Wilson's practice I added to my consumption of media years ago.  it consists of regularly reading periodicals and news sources that differ diametrically from one's own assumptions.  Originally I did it as an experiment, then began to appreciate it deeply.  Eventually I used it to great benefit to be able to speak constructively with a retired friend who listened to one station, Fox, all day, every day.

 

Any longer my consumption of news is very minimal.  And in the instances when I choose to allow my mind to consume some news... it's usually five sources... two of which counter my own reality tunnel in their basic premise.

 

This also causes me to then, not reach out for news as regularly.  It's become medicinal, not dietary.  Taken in chosen doses with greater care and attention and always contains some information from a source that doesn't readily agree with my projections, reminding me that my perception of reality is mine... it's personally generated, it's partial and it's not 'the truth'...  only my intepretation.

 

At this point, Naive Realism (i.e. my perception of reality) and the storyteller it fuels, is experienced as one of the major types of dust obscuring citta.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Remember what a ConMan is:

 

A Confidence  Man: what ever story they spin - the good ones do it in such a way as to gain your confidence.

 

He learned this over the years with failure after failure but with a daddy that always rescued him until his dad died and the banks would no longer touch him. 
 

By that time he got into selling his brand and laundering money and using his flair for flashy pseudo brains.

 

We have to quit talking up to his babble and constantly talk down to him and eviscerating him in public no matter what question is posed to us. The Republicans have used this technique for decades now - no matter what question is asked - if microphones are present you shit on who ever is in the target that day - they did it to Hillary endlessly.

 

And we need to begin to really take on the sewer minds of the Christian insane asylum. We need way less tact and far more clearheaded broadcast.

 

Contantly talk of the anti science trump - the scatter brained trump and the uncaring selfish trump.

The adulterous trump, the pussy grabbing trump, his money laundering days, his professional bankruptcy days, his daddy’s 400 plus million in help, his lousy grades in school, his zero payment of taxes, his Chinese manufacturing days, his very poor brain, his shithole brain.

Edited by Spotless
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It was not many years ago that a guy in the senate or congress was called out for having a $400 haircut - why are we not broadcasting everywhere the cost of shithole brains daily spray-on makeup artist - cost of flying him/her all over the place and yearly salary?

 

If we can’t find out - get a good estimate and broadcast it - constantly.

 

I can hear it now:

Reporter:

‚ÄĚAnd how much would that cost the taxpayer‚Äôs¬†to provide the necessary medical necessities?‚ÄĚ

 

Person being interviewed:

‚ÄĚonly about twice as much as flying around the president‚Äôs¬†live-in makeup artist for 3+¬†years - around $4 million.‚ÄĚ

 

It would be fun to see them correct that amount - just the flight costs and security are probably considerably more.

Edited by Spotless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spotless said:

..

We have to quit talking up to his babble and constantly talk down to him and eviscerating him in public no matter what question is posed to us. The Republicans have used this technique for decades now..

 

And we need to begin to really take on the sewer minds of the Christian insane asylum. We need way less tact and far more clearheaded broadcast.

 

Contantly talk of the anti science trump - the scatter brained trump and the uncaring selfish trump.

The adulterous trump, the pussy grabbing trump, his money laundering days, his professional bankruptcy days, his daddy’s 400 plus million in help, his lousy grades in school, his zero payment of taxes, his Chinese manufacturing days, his very poor brain, his shithole brain.

I disagree.  That much emotional vitriol, though true, is playing to the choir.  Its too intense for the middle and on the Right, anyone pro-Trump or even Republican and Anti-Trump won't read it.

 

Plus imo it makes the mistake of creating new enemies, driving Christians (I'm not, but most of the country is) further into the Trump camp.  And giving ammo to worst Evangelicals who are already selling martyrdom in Trumps name.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites