20 minutes ago, C T said:

Yeah, its as if the whole lot of them are bound under some kind of woo woo spell. How else to explain such insanely fumbling levels of crazed silence from all these otherwise normal and intelligent people around him. Its mind boggling. 

Same scenario took place in Germany during the early 30’s. Intelligent persons bought into the entire movement. Intelligent persons are just as susceptible to power and fear as anyone else. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, old3bob said:

any chain of command that includes trump is a chain of disgusting disgrace, dishonor and unqualified dangerous arrogant idiocy.

So we have a bunch of high ranking military types afraid of twisted trump and thus kissing his worthless draft dodging ass in public and making this issue with the Captain far worse than it should be to appease and justify their betrayer in chief.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/politics/uss-tr-crozier-modly/index.html

39 minutes ago, C T said:

Yeah, its as if the whole lot of them are bound under some kind of woo woo spell. How else to explain such insanely fumbling levels of crazed silence from all these otherwise normal and intelligent people around him. Its mind boggling. 

Now, now, don't cry little clueless whiners.  This is obviously beyond your ability to comprehend.  Well, on second thought, go ahead with the crying.

Edited by Starjumper

go give trump a kiss on his naked lard ass starjumper, (with a selfie) that is where you belong per your comments...

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, old3bob said:

go give trump a kiss on his naked lard ass starjumper, (with a selfie) that is where you belong per your comments.

Spoken like a true communist who sees reasonable people as his enemy.  You need an enema, enemy, after which you may continue with your whining and crying.

Edited by Starjumper

you're not even in the country,  right?  So I'm sorry that it will  be difficult to fulfill your mission, although maybe trump will give you a special wavier to fly into DC and check out his ass where you can then plant a big wet kiss.  

I just noticed all the tag lines on this thread.  Very funny, Spotless....:lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The following article is of emerging importance and could really turn things in some very difficult and lasting ways:

From Wired

https://www.wired.com/story/the-asian-countries-that-beat-covid-19-have-to-do-it-again/

Round Two

The Asian Countries That Beat Covid-19 Have to Do It Again

Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan had flattened the curve. Then travelers from the US and Europe began reimporting the virus.

Imagine this study on the minds of the governor of Hawaii - they rely on tourism from people all over the world.

On the minds of many areas. 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dr. Trump snake oil pusher manipulating the markets. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/dr-trumps-medicine-show-why-is-the-president-pushing-an-unproven-drug-follow-the-money/

What do you have to lose?” the president rationalized in that breathless tone, “I’ll say it again: What do you have to lose? Take it. I really think they should take it. But it’s their choice and it’s their doctor’s choice, or the doctors in the hospital. But hydroxychloroquine — try it, if you’d like.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Sure, the last impeachment went great, let's do that again.

Actually it did - he is the third president to be impeached and it mortified him and will always haunt him.

And with what is going on now lots of voters will hold the republicans accountable for not ousting this thing when they clearly should have.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spotless said:

Actually it did - he is the third president to be impeached and it mortified him and will always haunt him.

That's great. What did it accomplish politically?

18 minutes ago, Spotless said:

And with what is going on now lots of voters will hold the republicans accountable for not ousting this thing when they clearly should have.

Throughout this whole thing there has been this indefatigable faith from Dems that people who vote for Republicans have some strong sense of decency and decorum that can only take so much abuse before they switch. I don't know where it comes from.

3 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

That's great. What did it accomplish politically?

Throughout this whole thing there has been this indefatigable faith from Dems that people who vote for Republicans have some strong sense of decency and decorum that can only take so much abuse before they switch. I don't know where it comes from.

You have misread the votes - many were simply for change - a ton of people who wanted to vote for Bernie Sanders included - they voted for Trump as a revolt and a Let’s give it a try” attitude. 

That is not flying anymore with a whole bunch of those voters.

Also you may have forgotten - he did not win the popular vote and very possibly did not win at all - there was considerable proof that votes had been played with in the swing states.

Are you a Trump fan?  You speak about the Democrats as though you are not one.

Posted (edited)

Wow

https://apple.news/AjoGnUisdRiu28Hv8TUlBDw

Feds seizing medical supplies.

This it seems is a subtle terrorism - it is also hard  to wrap ones head around this - is it time to really consider leaving this country?

The madness is so open

The provoking so prevalent

Is it madness to leave if the opportunity has presented itself?

2 trillion in the hands of what is appearing more and more to be a a regime change and full takeover.

Edited by Spotless
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

the madness would take the entire planet if allowed and has done a lot of harm to much of it, so going someplace else and keeping things sane there could help for awhile but evil still must be faced wherever we go and wherever it goes in whatever guise or brazenly destructive display it makes.

Edited by old3bob

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Spotless said:

You have misread the votes - many were simply for change - a ton of people who wanted to vote for Bernie Sanders included - they voted for Trump as a revolt and a Let’s give it a try” attitude. 

What evidence do you have for that?

Also you may have forgotten - he did not win the popular vote and very possibly did not win at all -

Until the electoral college is abolished, I don't see what relevance this has.

there was considerable proof that votes had been played with in the swing states.

Was there?

Are you a Trump fan?  You speak about the Democrats as though you are not one.

I tend to vote Democratic, and never for Republicans, but the Dems have been telling people like me to piss off for many years and they've been moving further to the right. So I would not consider myself a Democrat.

Edited by SirPalomides

Posted (edited)

Anyone having Trump's body-mind and being in the same circumstances would act in the same way as him. It might see things in a new light leading to the cessation of blame.

Blaming others is hurting yourself, some call it suffering. Just feel it the uncomfortable sensations.

The blame is telling yourself that there is someone who has free will and that this someone person could have acted differently than they had done.

This is also the source of shame. That you were the sole doer of that action independently of the circumstances.

So giving up blaming also gives up your sense of shame.

And you are free.

Voila! 😁

Edited by johndoe2012
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

Anyone having Trump's body-mind and being in the same circumstances would act in the same way as him. It might see things in a new light leading to the cessation of blame.

Blaming others is hurting yourself, some call it suffering. Just feel it the uncomfortable sensations.

The blame is telling yourself that there is someone who has free will and that this someone person could have acted differently than they had done.

This is also the source of shame. That you were the sole doer of that action independently of the circumstances.

And you are free.

Voila! 😁

Anyone having the body-mind of someone who holds Trump accountable for his evil actions would act in the same way,. It might see things in a new light leading to the cessation of self-refuting nonsense.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

And you are free.

Voila! 😁

I jump to this all the time.  That there is no other way for him to act other than how he has been conditioned to act.  And it certainly does put things in a different light when I realize that.  And contrarily, it also seems to me that Sir Palomides hits it right on the head when he says anyone who holds a leader accountable for his actions is acting in the very same way they were conditioned.  This incongruence, to me, is reflected beautifully in the DDJ when it talks about the two ways of understanding things; both down in the trenches and from a transcended perspective.  We do have to live, breathe, and work in the trenches, apparently.  But the gift of being able to transcend is truly a life saver, for me at least.  I pull in and out all the time.  I think many Bums do.

Edited by manitou
took out most, stuck in many
  • Like 1