5 hours ago, thelerner said:

beginnings of a grave. 

Are you going to be decomposing for the vultures on top of one of those indian lodgepole platforms?

5 hours ago, old3bob said:

umm, how about some context Lerner

See the original post, ie Bindi wrote-

Bindi said:

If five posts in a row might be considered spamming, what might seven posts in a row be considered? "

<and I answered in the vein of writing 7 posts in a row, would be- "beginnings of a grave", ie implying heavy spamming/trolling would lead to a ban.. ie grave.  Not that the lady would be murdered or killed.> 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, thelerner said:

If five posts in a row might be considered spamming, what might seven posts in a row be considered? "

<and I answered in the vein of writing 7 posts in a row, would be- "beginnings of a grave", ie implying heavy spamming/trolling would lead to a ban.. ie grave.  Not that the lady would be murdered or killed.> 

ok, that is more or less what it sounded like but in case you meant something else or were going on a foray I was just asking...

35 minutes ago, thelerner said:

You really think being against Trump is being middle of the road?  Wow. 

If somehow Trump does win, while very very sad,

I will have one reason to be happy, you.

So in a worse case situation, thank you for that. 

No, I think most of your posts over the years are middle of the road and tolerant.

As for trump I'm dead-set against him and his destructive megalomania which should be obvious as hell to anyone that has visited this string.  How that if he wins will somehow make you happy for me (and those who stand against his ever devolving and dangerous madness and lies)  is a sick duck and misplaced statement imo..  

(in normal times we might be having fun now, but these are very far from normal times) 

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, old3bob said:

No, I think most of your posts over the years are middle of the road and tolerant..

As for trump ..

(in normal times we might be having fun now, but these are very far from normal times) 

I got it and apologize for last post.  I'd actually deleted it before your comment here. 

• Thanks 2

On 17/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, Bindi said:

If five posts in a row might be considered spamming, what might seven posts in a row be considered? 

An Okinawan Potama Spam musubi sandwich   ?

image.png.e9ad3807fc3d52c3aa69b196a18be6a1.png

5 posts in a row  .... you have ti eat one of these .

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, thelerner said:

Phew !  Thank goodness.   Its relieving  to know that the Mods here dont track down people and murder them .

I can finally come back inside from behind my rock  !

hamilton_j_-old_farmer_with_shotgun~OM8c

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

An Okinawan Potama Spam musubi sandwich   ?

image.png.e9ad3807fc3d52c3aa69b196a18be6a1.png

5 posts in a row  .... you have ti eat one of these .

and there is also the vegimite sandwich, something I've only heard about...

• Like 1

Did my patriotic duty.  Voted early, thus not using my mail-in vote, though I had to bring it in. 

They have a site up showing how long lines are.  The nearest place was 10 to 30 minutes, the one further had been showing 1-10 minutes, then turned black, meaning 0 minutes.  Cool, I headed right over.  To my surprise it was correct, no waiting.  Some sites on the list had hour long waits.  location location location.

The voting system seemed modern, a large screen touch pad.  Biden & Kamala were at the top of the list, so that was easy.  Voted mostly straight democrat, disregarded most of the judges and most of the 17 pages.  On a proposal to raise IL taxes I went against my better instincts and voted Yes, since my wife is a proponent that its needed.  Voted for legalized pot, which seemed strange since I thought it was already legal here.  <it is.  So why was it on the ballot?  What did I push okay for?>

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

Did my patriotic duty.  Voted early, thus not using my mail-in vote, though I had to bring it in. 

They have a site up showing how long lines are.  The nearest place was 10 to 30 minutes, the one further had been showing 1-10 minutes, then turned black, meaning 0 minutes.  Cool, I headed right over.  To my surprise it was correct, no waiting.  Some sites on the list had hour long waits.  location location location.

The voting system seemed modern, a large screen touch pad.  Biden & Kamala were at the top of the list, so that was easy.  Voted mostly straight democrat, disregarded most of the judges and most of the 17 pages.  On a proposal to raise IL taxes I went against my better instincts and voted Yes, since my wife is a proponent that its needed.  Voted for legalized pot, which seemed strange since I thought it was already legal here.  <it is.  So why was it on the ballot?  What did I push okay for?>

Good bluff when we all know you are a shy Trump voter :)

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, thelerner said:

What did I push okay for?>

Just to make sure it stayed that way?  I would've.

Your approaching 14,000 posts!  You're almost 3 times more talkative than I am.

Edited by manitou

14 minutes ago, Apech said:

Good bluff when we all know you are a shy Trump voter :)

Got a son in college in Minnesota.  He placed a bet on Biden.  Odds were 7 to 3.. betting $7 he'd get $10 back, ie win $3, risking $7.  He said most places were 9 to 1, ie bet $9, get back your $9 and $1 extra.  If it was convenient and I could get Minnesota odds, I'd put $100 on Biden and spend my winnings on champagne and apple pie.. which I'd share. 

That goes along with my thinking that Trump has 10 to 15% chance of pulling off a surprise.  4 1/2 years ago, here, I wrote, its good that Trump is the Republican candidate, because he's so weak.  4 years ago, I wrote it looked like he didn't have a chance.  4 years 20 days ago, I wrote, "Well aren't I surprised.. " Up until that night I was pretty sure of  a Hillary win. 

I still think a week earlier, or a week later, or an election without Russian Propaganda troll farms,  it would have been a Hillary win.  Odds are excellent that Biden will win, and that drama will unfold over the coming month or two.  Hard to predict how Trump will take a loss- he being the ultimate poor loser.  I hope worms turn, on him and he gets an earful of what his peers really think about him.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, manitou said:

Your approaching 14,000 posts!  You're almost 3 times more talkative than I am.

alot of it is talking to myself, ie my PPD dates from 2005 with tons of pages and topics.  Plus hidden ones filled with cryptic secrets.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, old3bob said:

and there is also the vegimite sandwich, something I've only heard about...

Vegemite Sandwiches are not madness, a jar of it is in my fridge. 

Vegemite and cheese sandwiches are the best.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Got a son in college in Minnesota.  He placed a bet on Biden.  Odds were 7 to 3.. betting $7 he'd get $10 back, ie win $3, risking $7.  He said most places were 9 to 1, ie bet $9, get back your $9 and $1 extra.  If it was convenient and I could get Minnesota odds, I'd put $100 on Biden and spend my winnings on champagne and apple pie.. which I'd share. 

That goes along with my thinking that Trump has 10 to 15% chance of pulling off a surprise.  4 1/2 years ago, here, I wrote, its good that Trump is the Republican candidate, because he's so weak.  4 years ago, I wrote it looked like he didn't have a chance.  4 years 20 days ago, I wrote, "Well aren't I surprised.. " Up until that night I was pretty sure of  a Hillary win. 

I still think a week earlier, or a week later, or an election without Russian Propaganda troll farms,  it would have been a Hillary win.  Odds are excellent that Biden will win, and that drama will unfold over the coming month or two.  Hard to predict how Trump will take a loss- he being the ultimate poor loser.  I hope worms turn, on him and he gets an earful of what his peers really think about him.

I get the impression that Hillary was very unpopular and everyone assumed she would win easily - both of which cause apathy in Dem voters.  This time neither of those things is the case.  It does look like Biden will win quite easily.  I think people think this will be some kind of reset - back to normal ... but I really doubt that.  It's such a shame that you don't have an inspiring young candidate which could give everyone some hope.  But still I hope America will regroup and find its self confidence again.  The world needs it.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Apech said:

I get the impression that Hillary was very unpopular and everyone assumed she would win easily - both of which cause apathy in Dem voters.  This time neither of those things is the case.  It does look like Biden will win quite easily.  I think people think this will be some kind of reset - back to normal ... but I really doubt that.  It's such a shame that you don't have an inspiring young candidate which could give everyone some hope.  But still I hope America will regroup and find its self confidence again.  The world needs it.

amen..

Just heard from my dad, his 'girlfriend' made sure he filled out his mail-in ballot correctly (for Biden) and drove him to ballot box for correct collection, not leaving anything to chance.  She may be married and a gold digger but at least her politics are in the right place. 

The Passion of the Trump

cuts both ways;

much loved and much hated..

and the stoics like myself,

who simply want him out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

right, we will definitely not have a reset in many areas!  Although with Biden we should pull together a fair amount more and hopefully survive some really bad times; for instance another great depression, more and continued drastic climate impacts,  food (and water) shortages being that a lot of farming areas and their workers have taken major blows,  major forms of stress in large crowded population areas because of job loss and home loss,  more travel and transportation problems with infrastructure suffering  over most of the country.   And I haven't even mentioned covid yet or other diseases that could arise!

I just happened to hear Trump at a rally (he was at the rally, not me).  He was tearing down Dr. Fauci, and he reverted into this nasal, mocking voice that could so easily have come out of an 8 year old bully.  This is truly the most flawed human being in the world.  After I heard those few sentences, my PTSD jangling is at such a high decibel. I can't believe it.  Or maybe the K energy is interfering. 

(Actually, I just hope Biden stays with us long enough to take over.  Kamala would be very strong)

Edited by manitou

19 hours ago, manitou said:

I just happened to hear Trump at a rally (he was at the rally, not me).  He was tearing down Dr. Fauci, and he reverted into this nasal, mocking voice that could so easily have come out of an 8 year old bully.  This is truly the most flawed human being in the world.  After I heard those few sentences, my PTSD jangling is at such a high decibel. I can't believe it.  Or maybe the K energy is interfering. 

(Actually, I just hope Biden stays with us long enough to take over.  Kamala would be very strong)

a very dangerous  8-80 year old bully with a bully pulpit,  the DOJ,  nuclear weapons, support from an almost totally corrupted GOP,  and millions of red hatted worshippers,  along with only God knows how much involvement with Russia, North Korea, and other dictator types and regimes...and that is only part of the iceberg !

Imo (and per history) it is foolish beyond belief that trump supporters (including most of my relatives) believe that any hope for the badly needed improvements in America can come about from a megalomaniacal and  pathological liar, cheat and thief like trump?  And trump supporters selling their souls for a few short term bucks or visions of same  along with them reveling in his rallies of dark inhuman evil will not improve America either!  Btw. part of the way he has been pulling off his titanic  con job is by using major government, business and propaganda manipulations  to sway his supporters into  a trance like enthrallment so his sick, dark soul can feed upon them!

and also get away with such as this: 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-alleged-slander-of-writer-was-part-of-official-duties-lawyers-argue/ar-BB1adaQR?li=BBnb7Kz

Edited by old3bob

19 hours ago, manitou said:

Do you actually like Kamala Harris?  She seems quite unlikable to me.  But what do I know.

much more likeable x 100 that a lap-dog fake and repeater of lies Pence, who sold out to a hellish and sick dictator years ago!

Edited by old3bob

40 minutes ago, old3bob said:

much more likeable x 100 that a lap-dog fake and repeater of lies Pence, who sold out to a hellish and sick dictator years ago!

Ok but is she actually likeable?