3 hours ago, Damla said:

Is there a thing that you want to change about your cat? A single thing even? I had thought so.  Only maybe that you just want to keep it all the time with you as if it is your own beating heart.

so take some half baked misunderstood and misinterpreted ideas and try to rationalize things away with incorrect, high sounding platitudes!  GET REAL man!

• Haha 1

get real on getting real, thus don't mock with b.s. about "master" to me or I suggest to anyone else here.

• Thanks 1

Ah My Good Bums...

In case you *still* cannot identify a Troll

Damla is it.

learn to identify them , then

learn how to deal with them

or suffer as they rejoice in pushing your buttons.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, old3bob said:

dogs are not as smart as cats in certain ways, for instance its pretty dam hard to impossible to bullshit a cat about your feelings without them catching on right away 

yeah, but its not to do with how a man treats something 'smart'  -  its about the way he treats a dog , thats the point .

It doesnt work that way with cats  ..... becasue if a man treats a cat badly  .....

Spoiler

well, it probably deserved it !

funniest-smiling-dogs-30-pictures_11.jpg

12 hours ago, Damla said:

Is there a thing that you want to change about your cat? A single thing even? I had thought so.  Only maybe that you just want to keep it all the time with you as if it is your own beating heart.

yes, I want to change it into a dog .

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2020 at 7:53 AM, Damla said:

You are perfectly right. For that i am here, master.  Thanks for finding me and bringing me all along. I need to get as real as possible.🙏

Mod note*  @Damla has been warned in another thread about trolling.  She's new and enthusiastic, we're hoping they turns towards more relevant posts and not ones that can be termed as sarcasm or spam.  

The mods aren't here to argue the point merely to state if it continues in this vein he'll get a weeks suspension. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, Nungali said:

I didnt know that .  

....    "You can judge a man by the way he treats a dog. "   

true to a point but probably more by how a man treats a cat.  For instance there are lots of shave headed, tattooed guys wearing back leather and packing beer bellies who treat their dogs well (commonly pit bulls to go with the tough guy image as given)  but will try like hell to run over a cat in the street with their car or truck  while laughing about it !

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, thelerner said:

Mod note*  @Damla has been warned in another thread about trolling.  He's new and enthusiastic, we're hoping he turns towards more relevant posts and not ones that can be termed as sarcasm or spam.  

The mods aren't here to argue the point merely to state if it continues in this vein he'll get a weeks suspension. 

It was NOT sarcasm. I am not a he if you are talking about me and if i misunderstood and if you have warbed someone who is a he because of me, i think it is very unnecassary because i like my time here from end to end. I understand we dont speak same language and there are some misunderstandings already and you are new to my way expression but there arent any two ways of expressions who are alike and our sensitiveness towards those ways of expressions increases or decreases our paste of understanding. Slow is no good than fast though. My existence will stay no matter how fast or slow anyone grabs it.

Edited by Damla
I needed to make some additions.

52 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Five posts in a row might be considered spamming. 

If five posts in a row might be considered spamming, what might seven posts in a row be considered? 

24 minutes ago, Bindi said:

If five posts in a row might be considered spamming, what might seven posts in a row be considered? 

Attention seeking, if they are posted close in time. 

A thread without general interest, if there is long time between posts. 

• Like 1

Damla is suspended for a week for derailing threads, baiting members, and spamming.

Thank you to the reporting members.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bindi said:

The beginnings of a fence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, manitou said:

Fences do make for better neighbor behavior, at least one would hope so. A loose post might be useful in correcting unruly behavior. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

beginnings of a grave. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

1 hour ago, manitou said:

In the spirit of always trying to find something good to say about a person, I´ll say this for Damla: She´s not likely to let her cows get out.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

beginnings of a grave. 

umm, how about some context Lerner

Chris Christie finally said and implied something against the covid lies of trump,  although not nearly enough and very very late!

I wonder if he got the same type of expensive and hard to come by drugs that the orange pathogen got?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, old3bob said:

umm, how about some context Lerner

The member was suspended this morning, and if upon their return the behavior continues they will not be an active member of this community for long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

The member was suspended this morning, and if upon their return the behavior continues they will not be an active member of this community for long.

That was to Lerner not the lady...if you suspended the tolerant, middle of the road Lerner I'd be shocked.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, old3bob said:

That was to Lerner not the lady...if you suspended the tolerant, middle of the road Lerner I'd be shocked.

Read the thread.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Apech said:

Read the thread.

I did back to when the "post" comments started,  enlighten me if you care to being that my post was to Lerner.

(btw. you are not the mod I asked...)

Edited by old3bob