2 hours ago, ralis said:

I think the latest tally of Trump lies are 20k plus!

1. how can otherwise normal citizens be for a known and self admitted sexual assaulter and probable rapist??

2. how can otherwise normal citizens be for an openly proven traitor via Russia and Putin and a draft dodger who mocks and is a disgrace to what is still workable in our military, namely intelligence forces and mostly careful, respectable and honorable military members?

This list could include 300+ more entries but i don't have the time to list  what is so dam and repeatedly obvious !!! 

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ralis said:

You have established a false equivalence between Trump's incessant lies and Biden's stutter.

Pure projection on your part. In fact I made no comparison between them at all.

Just now, ralis said:

Do you even live here in the U.S.?

I work at a little firm called the Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SirPalomides said:

Pure projection on your part. In fact I made no comparison between them at all.

I work at a little firm called the Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg.

Russia or Florida?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Russia or Florida?

Putin's greatest act of маскировка is convincing Americans that they're two separate places!

• Haha 2

Okay, it seems to be slowing down now.  It was a fun, light diversion.  I am going to shuffle off now(old man shuffle):o.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moment said:

Not at all, I don't know why you would extrapolate like that (unless of course, it was meant as a joke)  I think you are very intelligent.  We all sometimes, under-estimate our audience.

It was meant as a joke.

Let me put this to you though - how many of the comments on this thread suggest the application of a high level of intelligence, a deeper perspective or great wisdom in looking at the world and in particular the US elections.?  And I'm not suggesting mine do particularly - but that as cultivators we should be slightly removed and 'above' the usual melee.  What new insights could this bring above orange-man bad or Biden the senile???

10 minutes ago, Apech said:

It was meant as a joke.

Let me put this to you though - how many of the comments on this thread suggest the application of a high level of intelligence, a deeper perspective or great wisdom in looking at the world and in particular the US elections.?  And I'm not suggesting mine do particularly - but that as cultivators we should be slightly removed and 'above' the usual melee.  What new insights could this bring above orange-man bad or Biden the senile???

Is your comment about Biden a joke?

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

Is your comment about Biden a joke?

No.  Try reading posts in context before commenting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Apech said:

It was meant as a joke.

"how many of the comments on this thread suggest the application of a high level of intelligence, a deeper perspective or great wisdom in looking at the world and in particular the US elections.?" 

I would never answer a question like this.  What would be the point?  If you have suggestions for a better way, I am listening.  If you want to form some type of brain-pool for possibilities that we as a community can activate on-- That would be interesting,  but this so far, seems to be a lot of tail chasing.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

No.  Try reading posts in context before commenting.

I did read in context.

29 minutes ago, Apech said:

What new insights could this bring above orange-man bad or Biden the senile???

Seems like you have made your mind up?

Whom or what would you suggest? 

• Like 1

Outa here for awhile. Listening to Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" and working on a deck renovation. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, natural said:

Seems like you have made your mind up?

Whom or what would you suggest? 

What makes you think I've made my mind up?

58 minutes ago, Apech said:
6 minutes ago, Apech said:

What makes you think I've made my mind up?

What new insights could this bring above orange-man bad or Biden the senile???

Judgement statements like " orange-man bad or Biden the senile???"

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, natural said:

Judgement statements like " orange-man bad or Biden the senile???"

In despair I retire from this conversation.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, old3bob said:

1. how can otherwise normal citizens be for a known and self admitted sexual assaulter and probable rapist??

2. how can otherwise normal citizens be for an openly proven traitor via Russia and Putin and a draft dodger who mocks and is a disgrace to what is still workable in our military, namely intelligence forces and mostly careful, respectable and honorable military members?

This list could include 300+ more entries bu i don't have the time to list  what is so dam and repeatedly obvious !!! 

how can otherwise normal members at this website (and more correctly those who have been active in this string) ignore objectively valid and well known and reported points via trumps own admissions and also that from recorded video, audio and verified documents related to issues like those above?

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Apech said:

In despair I retire from this conversation.

Lots of people have been thoroughly trained to behave like bots.  Bots don't understand context.  Bots don't understand irony, humor, sarcasm, despair, or any other manifestations of the thought-feeling-meaning process of an organic human mind.  Bots only understand key words and labels.  They react to registering key words with dispensing labels. 

Don't ask of bots more than they can offer.  They aren't programmed to give more.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Lots of people have been thoroughly trained to behave like bots.  Bots don't understand context.  Bots don't understand irony, humor, sarcasm, despair, or any other manifestations of the thought-feeling-meaning process of an organic human mind.  Bots only understand key words and labels.  They react to registering key words with dispensing labels. 

Don't ask of bots more than they can offer.  They aren't programmed to give more.    

i hope you are not for a proven sexual assaulter and probable rapist, bot or no bot?

3 minutes ago, old3bob said:

i hope you are not for a proven sexual assaulter and probable rapist, bot or no bot?

That's a non sequitur, but I can easily answer.  No, never for any one of the lot or the lot of them.  I never voted in my life.  

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

condescension

1 minute ago, moment said:

beneath you

Please stop not getting it.  I am so tired of people not getting anything anymore.  I haven't had cable in 25 years.  I simply don't know how to explain anything to anyone who's been watching their favorite channels all this time.  I'm beneath you all.  I don't belong in this conversation.  Nor will belong in any conversation soon, looks like.  All apologies.   I think, therefore I disappoint.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Please stop not getting it.  I am so tired of people not getting anything anymore.  I haven't had cable in 25 years.  I simply don't know how to explain anything to anyone who's been watching their favorite channels all this time.  I'm beneath you all.  I don't belong in this conversation.  Nor will belong in any conversation soon, looks like.  All apologies.   I think, therefore I disappoint.   

I get it just fine. I did not intend to upset you.  This is no longer a productive conversation.  Take care and be well.