8 minutes ago, zerostao said:

That was basically hrc's campaign in a nutshell. 

Careful, some people still think that was a brilliant campaign, defeated only by Putin and James Comey.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Haha 2

The romance between Fox News and Donald Trump has dashed on the rocks so many times that nothing is left of that once-mighty vessel but toothpicks and splinters. A new Fox News poll was released Sunday and it showed Trump’s talking point about what a basket case Joe Biden is falling flat. 51% of those polled believe that Biden possesses the mental acuity to serve as president and only 47% believe that Trump does.

Fox-News-poll-mental-soundness.png

Who would of thought that a majority of fox news viewers would turn against Trump!

Edited by moment

29 minutes ago, steve said:

And some of us would welcome “most people” over Trump, literally.

Sure but have you asked yourself why Biden precisely?  

2 minutes ago, moment said:

The romance between Fox News and Donald Trump has dashed on the rocks so many times that nothing is left of that once-mighty vessel but toothpicks and splinters. A new Fox News poll was released Sunday and it showed Trump’s talking point about what a basket case Joe Biden is falling flat. 51% of those polled believe that Biden possesses the mental acuity to serve as president and only 47% believe that Trump does.

Once again, the fact that Trump is not running aga

I haven't followed things closely enough to be sure but to me Biden seems barely coherent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

Sure but have you asked yourself why Biden precisely?  

Sure, because the DNC manipulated him into that position through a deeply flawed process.  Hopefully, we can get that improved, after we get rid of the orange cancer!

My mantra: four equal parties, no more individual funding of politicians!  Go progressives,independents, moderates, Go!  Rah, Rah, Rah!

Edited by moment
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moment said:

Who would of thought that a majority of fox news viewers would turn against Trump!

"Interviews were conducted September 7-10, 2020 among a random national sample of 1,311

registered voters (RV). Landline (276) and cellphone (1,035) telephone numbers were randomly

selected for inclusion in the survey using a probability proportionate to size method, which

means phone numbers for each state are proportional to the number of voters in each state."

Where does it indicate that this is a poll of Fox News viewers only?

As for Biden's cognitive decline, it's pretty obvious to me and a lot of people who have observed loved ones diagnosed with dementia Compare one of his recent speeches to speeches he gave 10 or even 5 years ago. If you think only Trump supporters are going to notice, you're kidding  yourself.

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

I haven't followed things closely enough to be sure but to me Biden seems barely coherent.

He can be a gaffe-master. 

3 minutes ago, moment said:

Sure, because the DNC manipulated him into that position through a deeply flawed process.  Hopefully, we can get that improved, after we get rid of the orange cancer!

I don't want to go all conspiracy theorist on this - and it is in a way none of my business as I have the privilege of being British (we have our own problems) - but have you questioned why you are being presented with two flawed candidates?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I don't want to go all conspiracy theorist on this - and it is in a way none of my business as I have the privilege of being British (we have our own problems) - but have you questioned why you are being presented with two flawed candidates?

"$pecial Interests"

1 minute ago, moment said:

He can be a gaffe-master. 

There's a world of difference between a gaffe- which more often than not is just a temporary lapse into honesty- and the bizarre non sequiturs that come out of Biden's mouth nowadays He didn't used to talk like that. And attempts by Dems to frame it as a "stutter" are deeply cynical.

6 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

"Interviews were conducted September 7-10, 2020 among a random national sample of 1,311

registered voters (RV). Landline (276) and cellphone (1,035) telephone numbers were randomly

selected for inclusion in the survey using a probability proportionate to size method, which

means phone numbers for each state are proportional to the number of voters in each state."

Where does it indicate that this is a poll of Fox News viewers only?

As for Biden's cognitive decline, it's pretty obvious to me and a lot of people who have observed loved ones diagnosed with dementia Compare one of his recent speeches to speeches he gave 10 or even 5 years ago. If you think only Trump supporters are going to notice, you're kidding  yourself.

"Where does it indicate that this is a poll of Fox News viewers only?"  Good question!  I may have have jumped to a conclusion, because in the past Fox News often did "random polling" from preferred lists.  I am going to look into that; maybe I will get lucky.

Edited by moment
  • Thanks 1

Yes, many times. You may be assuming something. I at this point am doing the one step at a time thing.  Cancer out-- stop-gap filler in.

Evil seems to be winning, from behind the scenes now, and has been for quite awhile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still come back to the same conclusion.  The level of overt and covert manipulation on display should hopefully throw you back onto yourself.  The fact that you have this opportunity in life to develop ... whatever framework you want to use ... self awareness, enlightenment ... whatever ... and the outer world is deeply conflicted ... or rather and more accurately the human created outer world is a deeply conflicted clusterfuck - in which vested interests want to manipulate you into fear, anger, confusion and then use this to point you in whichever way they want.  Unless you say no to it all - and cultivate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

There's a world of difference between a gaffe- which more often than not is just a temporary lapse into honesty- and the bizarre non sequiturs that come out of Biden's mouth nowadays He didn't used to talk like that. And attempts by Dems to frame it as a "stutter" are deeply cynical.

More bizarre than what comes out of Trump's mouth?

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

You seem to be taking the side of Trump here which Sean specifically stated that position is not allowed here. Further, this thread is about Trump and not Biden's stutter which is a long term issue for him. Get back on topic.

• Like 1

40-50 % for trump is a very sick and sad commentary on how debased, foolish, manipulated or willfully justified for forms of evil that a large swath of Americans have become, including more than half of my family members..

• Thanks 3

I think the latest tally of Trump lies are 20k plus!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

I still come back to the same conclusion.  The level of overt and covert manipulation on display should hopefully throw you back onto yourself.  The fact that you have this opportunity in life to develop ... whatever framework you want to use ... self awareness, enlightenment ... whatever ... and the outer world is deeply conflicted ... or rather and more accurately the human created outer world is a deeply conflicted clusterfuck - in which vested interests want to manipulate you into fear, anger, confusion and then use this to point you in whichever way they want.  Unless you say no to it all - and cultivate.

Broadly, I agree with you! But--you only offer the obvious, not meaning to be harsh, it is just that I believe, that this site has way above average intelligence and most here know these things.  So, where does that leave us?

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

Broadly, I agree with you! But--you only offer the obvious, not meaning to be harsh, it is just that I believe, that this site has way above average intellingence and most here know these things here.  So, where does that leave us?

With the conclusion that I am below average intelligence? :)

• Haha 2

With the conclusion that I am below average intelligence? :)

Not at all, I don't know why you would extrapolate like that (unless of course, it was meant as a joke)  I think you are very intelligent.  We all sometimes, under-estimate our audience.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moment said:

The only way a question like this has any relevance is if you have completely centered your world and your values around Trump.

Think about what you're doing here. "Candidate Y has hacked 3 people to death on live TV". "But what about Candidate X who hacked 5 people to death on live TV? Are you okay with that?"

Being unable to form coherent sentences is a bad quality in any candidate, regardless of who they're running against.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, old3bob said:

40-50 % for trump is a very sick and sad commentary on how debased, foolish, manipulated or willfully justified for forms of evil that a large swath of Americans have become, including more than half of my family members..

I was driving down St. Francis Dr. this morning and right in front of me was a pickup with a large Trump 2020 flag on a 6 ft. pole fastened to the truck bed. QAnon freaks regularly protest in front of the State House with their bullshit conspiracy signs. Even in liberal Santa Fe there are dangerous right wing freaks hanging around

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

The only way a question like this has any relevance is if you have completely centered your world and your values around Trump.

Think about what you're doing here. "Candidate Y has hacked 3 people to death on live TV". "But what about Candidate X who hacked 5 people to death on live TV? Are you okay with that?"

Being unable to form coherent sentences is a bad quality in any candidate, regardless of who they're running against.

"The only way a question like this has any relevance is if you have completely centered your world and your values around Trump"--I totally disagree!  I am actually surprised at you here!  Think about it.   As to the rest, the choosing of lesser evils is not a tough sell.

Edited by moment
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

You seem to be taking the side of Trump here

If you really believe that- and I don't think you do- go ahead and report it to the mods.

3 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

You have established a false equivalence between Trump's incessant lies and Biden's stutter. Do you even live here in the U.S.?