hmm, colors are generated by white light passing through a prism based on laws,  and Spirit passing through various forms generate the entire gamut from the en-lightened heart to the black heart.  Anyway would it be mad to say,  as madness above, so madness below?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The protests were dying down in Portland, until federal law enforcement stepped in, to suppress it, and things have since started to boil over.

President Kennedy said it best:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

The protests have been clear, calling for change, and none of it has come forth. The sole response from Trump and his crime lords? To call the protesters names, to disparage them, to ignore what they are protesting about, and now to send forth unmarked federal law enforcement to engage in suppression tactics and illegal kidnappings of American citizens on U.S. soil.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how a democratic nation devolves into a police state. This is what happens when the government starts warring on her own citizenry. And this is  how separatist movements begin.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And I for one hope and pray peace is on the horizon, for all of humankind as well as all of earths inhabitants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As I see it, the Intelligence is morphing very quickly.  We are all playing our parts, Trump included.  We may be on the threshold of something wonderful - where society is truly reimagined to benefit all beings more equally.  Everything we are concerned with is all a mind construct, in the end game.  I think that we're particularly fortunate in that we can transcend all this if we want to - or we can choose to get all wrapped up in it.  I jump between the two.  It says in the DDJ that that which is to be diminished must first be expanded.  It seems like the diminishing part is starting to happen.

Posted (edited)

some say many are going too pleasant astral realms...per their karma

while others say many of us will suffer per ours, meaning a high percentage of mankind might be wiped out in the sense of us reaping astral hells for an "x"  amount of (astral) time ...thus not a lovey-dovey sounding bubble here on earth or to a pleasant astral realm... while the Earth herself makes a long recovery from our dark and harmful sins.   

Edited by old3bob

The odd thing about this point in history is, that now there are two parallel universes of agreed reality here in the U.S.  Because many old folks get their news only from Fox, and they are scared to death right now.  A relative in Ohio sent me an email yesterday, and she is truly convinced that the liberal left is going to defund all police stations with total chaos as the result.  That's what the Fox folks are telling her.  No amount of dialogue from me will change her mind, ever.  She has a need to live in fear - she creates a 'what if..?' for every possible life scenario and then lives in the shadow of the what if.

When it comes to karma, this apparently was to be her challenge in this lifetime.  To see life through the eyes of a fearful little girl, until she comes to terms with it.  She'll be 83 soon.  I suspect it might happen in her next lifetime...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello Manitou, I know what you mean because my mom is just about the same way along with most of my immediate family... I've told them that all they have to do is listen directly to Trump to see and hear what is going on without there being talking heads on either side involved yet they still swear by trump no matter what!  Its like a very sick Jerry Springer episode gone even worse with it becoming the reality they cheer on!   How so many millions could imo be almost totally 3rd eye blind to trumps forms of evil is beyond me...

(yet it happened in Germany in the 30's and 40's to a lot of once rational Germans) 

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:39 AM, old3bob said:

"My kingdom is not of this world"  Jesus

In this statement does Jesus discard the creative part of Genesis...and a world which could be...reclaimed ?

He means exactly what he is saying. Where his truth and consciousness comes from, does not correlate with the ideas, beliefs, and philosophies of the world he experienced. The very same world that exists today.

He's already here to reclaim it.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:39 AM, old3bob said:

In this statement does Jesus discard the creative part of Genesis...and a world which could be...reclaimed ?

Hi 3bob,

I'd like to hear some further thought.  The question is confusing but interesting. 

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 2:39 AM, old3bob said:

So Bob, let's say Jesus was real and is here already.  What do you think is going to happen to all those who maintained the very world that rejected him and which he rejects? Those whom justify the harm, oppression, and deception created. Do you think they're going to get a second chance? Eternal suffering? Slow death? eradication? How would he take over the currently existing 'power'? Alone? Probably not right? It would take something exponentially more powerful than the power of this earthly physical world no? I would assume that that help would be aware of everything to the point where those who come from the breed of those who ruled this world, would have no where to hide. Maybe i'm thinking too idealistic. Maybe not. We may be living through the greatest movie ever made, one that's so good no part of the story is known or obvious. I like movies like that.

• Like 1

lets see, going by the Bible God the Father created the earth/world and "it was good" thus how can Jesus reject what His Father has created besides the connotation and point of the corrupted worldly ways which is not or only the earth/world per-se nor per original creation, thus imo it should not be lumped into having the same meaning as the saying could imply.

• Like 1

Because the old testament god is not Jesus' father. Jesus came from another. Giving the chance and time for this world to understand what a different world/life could be like. Unfortunately, that of the old persists. What consequence awaits us

22 minutes ago, welkin said:

Because the old testament god is not Jesus' father. Jesus came from another. Giving the chance and time for this world to understand what a different world/life could be like. Unfortunately, that of the old persists. What consequence awaits us

I was going to say something similar... that Yahweh is not the same as the Father. 

27 minutes ago, welkin said:

that sounds debatable...for instance the following quote:   

"Muslims, Christians and Jews do all worship the same complex God. Yet, in spite of this, all believe that their religion contains the full and final revelation of the same God. Here is the origin of their unity. Here also lies the cause of their division.

For this belief in the truth of one religion and the falsity of the others leads to inevitable conflict between the believer and the unbeliever, the chosen and the rejected, the saved and the damned. Here lie the seeds of intolerance and violence."

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, old3bob said:

that sounds debatable...for instance the following quote:  

every religion is used as an instrument to control others and for greed. all of them are false, though it doesn't mean there aren't true ideas within them. the reason they all have the same god is because all of them originated from one religion. And that means from one group of people who spread their hands and ideas into every part of the earth. The consistency and yet the division in between each religion or area of the world, stems from the very greed that they originate from, all wanting to be chosen. And yet the unity deemed as the solution for the world, is the very enslavement that was created even before division. everything is being used as a way of manipulation. Unity through enslavement of choice is different than the arrival of unity through the conscious choice.

Now, if we're talking aliens. It can very well be that there are multiple alien species who have their hands on this earth and our species.

Edited by welkin

" Son of a Jewish Mother and an agnostic Father came home one day to ask his dad we pledge allegiance to one nation under God, who or what is God. The dad replied well son there are many nations, but only one God, whom we don't believe in."

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I thought I'd add what I think are positive quotes. It's  a far more effective strategy getting behind something you believe in rather than complaining about the other guy. Dont make the same mistakes that failed 4 years ago.

"I dont have time to think about the false controversy"

"Like democracy itself, jazz has structure but within it you can say almost anything"

"She'll have to show whether she has the stuff to stand and fight"

"I would rather be alone and a loud voice for action than be silent"

"With me, what you see is what you get"

Spoiler

Susan Elizabeth Rice

Edited by zerostao

Posted (edited)

the level of near total blindness, arrogance or "normal" people being grossly misled by trumps propaganda machines  makes his followers dangerous and shows a corruption of common sense and decency almost beyond belief!  Not unlike the followers that hitler had leading up to WWll !  So its great to think nice thoughts but freedom still requires eternal vigilance and the discernment of evil forces which will stop at nothing unless met with will-power and wisdom against its dark devices.  Chamberlin thought he could appease hitler which was foolish to the max, most of  GOP thinks trump is their boy but they too are being foolish to the max!  Millions or billions could die in a trump caused war just so he would have an excuse to stay in office and be in the best bunker in the world, all of which would be fine with him!   (as long he had tens of thousands of cheeseburgers stored there for eating at his leisure)

Edited by old3bob

Posted (edited)

What actions are you taking old3bob ? Your message remains consistent and retains its fire. I'm not on board with your comparing trump to hitler. Yes, he does show Gestapo like mentality. Hitler never had at his disposal all that trump has at his. Trump, at least in the potential, is the way way larger threat. I'm moving to a swing state before the election and recruiting others to tag along. And a few will. Sure, the small group I will be with will not make the difference on how the electoral college plays out, but it's about all I can do. And I'm going to do it.

"It doesn't take much to see that the problems of a few little people dont add up to a hill of beans in this crazy world"

Much mention about blundering Americans where that quote was taken from. 

Glad to see you still posting old3bob, seems a poster or 2 or a few are Mia recently. Hope they're safe and healthy. Would be inspiring if a few of those missing voices to return.

Edited by zerostao
  • Thanks 1