Continuing the observation of madness -- 

A few months ago Steve Bannon said that his intent was to deconstruct the administrative state because like all republicans, he does not give a fuck about government or it helping anyone do anything. Well here we are, they did deconstruct the administrative state and now we can't get masks or ventilators to hospitals which means Americans are going to die en masse while Republican senators cashed out their stocks after learning of the real consequences of this pandemic. (FB extract) 

A collective Devil is alive and well, and living in America today. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, C T said:

Continuing the observation of madness -- 

A collective Devil is alive and well, and living in America today. 

evil has major players planet wide, driving its minions to greater malice to feed its hunger and greed,  but it will not prevail and in the end is self consuming.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, old3bob said:

evil has major players planet wide, driving its minions to greater malice to feed its hunger and greed,  but it will not prevail and in the end is self consuming.

Sure, like a snake eating its own tail. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Martyrs of what? Old age and disease? There would be no one to blame - except perhaps their own incompetence in the implementation of a testing policy leading to identification and isolation of cases of infection. 

Edit to add, thanks for the well presented and considerate disagreement.

Edit added: and thank you for yours.

4 hours ago, old3bob said:

Lest we not forget that the Orange Virus has locked up children in cages which are by the very definition, concentration camps.

22 minutes ago, ralis said:

Lest we not forget that the Orange Virus has locked up children in cages which are by the very definition, concentration camps.

apparently many millions of trump supporters were not concerned with that FACT Rails,  or were not well informed about it to begin with and then quickly forgot whatever or greatly white-washed version of such horrors they saw reported or heard from their pathological lying A-hole!   I recently reminded some people about this dark ugly and in some cases deadly mark against our country by trump and his administration and got no response!!  So "how many times can people turn their heads and pretend that they just don't see" the answer my friend is blowing in the whirl-winds of compounding karma's to come or that have arrived...

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, old3bob said:

apparently many millions of trump supporters were not concerned with that FACT Rails,  or were not well informed about it to begin with and then quickly forgot whatever or greatly white-washed version of such horrors they saw reported or heard from their pathological lying A-hole!   I recently reminded some people about this dark ugly and in some cases deadly mark against our country by trump and his administration and got no response!!  So "how many times can people turn their heads and pretend that they just don't see" the answer my friend is blowing in the whirl-winds of compounding karma's to come or that have arrived...

Banker greed fuels the flames!

I don't look at recessions as a bad thing. I mean, it's bad for America. It's bad for the people that are unemployed. It's usually an opportunity for J.P. Morgan.

Jamie Dimon CEO

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

America has since its inception, been a business enterprise.

America was not started as a country, but as a business venture investment of the power elite of Europe.

America was and is a financially predatory process.  As is exemplified by the current Corporate Oligarchy that it has been systematically crafted into...

The American Revolution was an uprising against the predatory nature of the Ruling Elite of Europe and how they were running their overseas business and how they were mis-treating and abusing their employees in the 'Colonies'.

That predation did not stop with the Revolution, but it needed to invest itself into the system and that took a hundred and fifty years or so to really gather steam from within.

American Oligarchy is a systemical parasitic feeding on the wealth of resources and its own middle class wealth reserve and resource structure to consolidate power in the hands of the connected few...

America is a system of financial and resource predation at its peak efficiency.

This is an unsustainable model by any perspective long term, where corporations receive huge tax incentive hand outs, bail outs with no repercussions and protections under the law, not afforded to living people.

Reagan and  trickle down... Clinton repealing Glass-Steagal... the final two steps in the predation process started at the inception of the Federal Reserver Bank.

American Oligarchy has allowed the power structure to pull money from the system and has a President who bragged openly about not paying taxes!    This is cannabalistic and parasitic behavior.  To pull profits and tax hand outs while not paying back anything to the system in which you gain all your profit, is a process of bleeding the system... To continue to pull profit out of a system, while creating tax havens, loop-holes in order to not invest anything back into the system from which you derive your profits, is a guarantee of collapse.  There is not an infinite resource of commodities from which to profit.  Eventually this parasitic process will murder the host.

America is a predatory business venture, began by the European Elite and now playing out on its own inertia under the guise of Democracy.

The establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank and several decades later, the Military Industrial Complex have shown to be a nigh on impregnible fortress of cash consolidation in the top >1% with all the political, oligarchical influence that goes along with it.

America.  Untenable.  Unsustainable.  Predatory.

However, I have not lost heart... for as with all overbalances in Nature...  shift is manifesting!

Edited by silent thunder
fix typo and extend two sentences for clarity
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hey, i have an idea, why don't you stupid fuck crybabies keep from shitting in the other threads, and why isn't this thread in the Rabbit hole, or the shit hole.  More and more of you are going on ignore.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hey, i have an idea, why don't you stupid fuck crybabies keep from shitting in the other threads, and why isn't this thread in the Rabbit hole, or the shit hole.  More and more of you are going on ignore.

why hide out wherever you are, go to DC or a trump rally to get in line to kiss trumps lard ass and also get in a like minded FUBAR circle jerk.  And don't forget to take your red hat...

Edited by old3bob
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You did run away to the Andes?

Why so threatened by this conversation? 

It can't possibly touch you appreciably in your current situation, with your current guardian?

Were I you, I'd turn off the screen and go stand on my porch gazing in wonder at the valley of plenty you live in mate.

I guess heaven and hell truly do manifest within, not from without.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, old3bob said:

why hide out wherever you are, go to DC or a trump rally to get in line to kiss trumps lard ass and also get in a like minded FUBAR circle jerk.  And don't forget to take your red hat...

Well said!

50 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

For someone who claims to be the steward of a masterful cultivation system, you show little evidence of it here.

You shame your teacher and lineage with your ugliness and reactivity, both of which belie insecurity and inadequacy, not strength.

I'm looking forward to the time when so many of us are on ignore you no longer bother entertaining us with your impotent vitriol.

Do you enjoy being an internet troll?

I don't see how that is fulfilling.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Is that REAL ignore ... or just  Starjumper ignore when you dont actually ignore at all .. and then later claimed you never said you where going to ignore .... and then insult people for  pointing   it out when you do it  ?

Just wondering .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, steve said:

For someone who claims to be the steward of a masterful cultivation system, you show little evidence of it here.

You shame your teacher and lineage with your ugliness and reactivity, both of which belie insecurity and inadequacy, not strength.

I'm looking forward to the time when so many of us are on ignore you no longer bother entertaining us with your impotent vitriol.

Do you enjoy being an internet troll?

I don't see how that is fulfilling.

he is angry and bitter as he does not get the acclaim he thinks he should get  and angry that his retreat isnt full of students wanting to learn his real and true arts .    Just him and the horses . 

Now, he is even wanting  covid19 refugees there , he is so desperate ! 

• Like 2

... and  angry that his   silly book isnt selling  .  

All very childish  ! 

• Like 1

Grow up.

Posted (edited)

Well...  I don't like the tone sometimes, but I get a read on Steve's heart that shines on occasion.

Offering to house refugees is not begging to me, but offering.

Refugees bring two things with them when they arrive, their bodies and their needs of aid.

As to the derisive comments... they are just words.

If you consider them to arise from a worthy source, they elicit much reaction.

Yet words stemming from an unqualified observer, can never harpoon.  They are inept, unqualified and fall lifeless with no need to defend or even mention them...

Yea Steve can be a bitchy queen of a biker dude... but he's built a world much like yours Nunners and you know what that takes.  He's also put his time in in his lineage. 

Were you to catch me in one of my angry moments you'd hardly recognize sweet ole silent.

now granted, with dragon jumper it's not once in a while

This is a good example of how moods when not caught and monitored and worked with in awareness can become personalities if they're fed for months and years...

I'm a vicious bitch in a shit fight and an unforgiving merciless fucker in some scenarios.

But not here.  And not often.

Yet I'm not too high on my horse in degrading and attacking words and opinions...

it's low hanging fruit.  And I guess I'm aware enough of my own daily failings and weaknesses to be able to bitch too hard.

and as to the punishment of angry outbursts and fits is built into the anger itself.  justice?  retribution?

pffft.  what use?!?  to what end?  I'm going to  change them? 

ha!

waste of my energy fighting what i despise.

i nurture instead what i love. 

no need for me to interfere... nothing I can is more effective than a miserable fuck having to wake  up tomorrow and cotinue to deal with themselves.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

You did run away to the Andes?

Why so threatened by this conversation? 

It can't possibly touch you appreciably in your current situation, with your current guardian?

Were I you, I'd turn off the screen and go stand on my porch gazing in wonder at the valley of plenty you live in mate.

Hi Silent Thunder, I feel no threat from these things.  I have come to terms with the idea this forum is set up as a safe haven for crybabies, it's all OK.  I've been ignoring this thread.  The problem is in other threads, where people are trying to have a conversation, and these infants spray their off topic little inane temper tantrums.

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that even a lot of more mature adults will get annoyed at little shits who have constant temper tantrums.  Anyway, since they spray their shit on other threads I thought it would be nice to return the favor on this thread.

Now, I'm off to go sit on the front porch and look at the stars.  Today I had to drive into town to get supplies to put a cast on my dog's front leg.

Have a nice ass day,

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Sounds pleasant, aside from the dog bit.  Speedy recovery there.

Your description reminds me that:  I'd rather live it, than talk about it.

So, on that note, i'mma grab my kid and go on another walk in the rain.

observe the wetness of water while walking for a bit.

• Like 1