I mean at some point personal observation has to count for something. If you are walking around day in day out and dont see anymore people than usual getting sick or dying around you and you know 10s of others who say the same at some point its fair to question what the psychopaths are feeding you day in day out.

Just now, bax44 said:

You seem quite defensive. Maybe you WANT this  "virus" to be worse than it  really is? for some..."liberal" reason? yeah. Thats probably it.

I’m defensive because I work in healthcare and see the effects first hand of not only the illness and the poor policy- making but the ignorance that will risk lives to make an asinine political statement like yours. For me it is not about the politics, it is about the people I take care of and work with daily.

So go fuck yourself bax44...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, bax44 said:

I know 3 hospital workers within a 200 mile radius of where I live. They tell me that if anything theve seen less activity than usual. Nurses have apparently enough down time to make "tik Tok" videos ad nauseam. You tell me. Doesnt sound much like a pandemic to me.

this... reminding me of the toddler, wading into the ocean with his pail, dipping it in, raising it up and seeing no dolphins and declaring authoritatively... "nope.  No Dolphins in the ocean!"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bax44 said:

I mean at some point personal observation has to count for something. If you are walking around day in day out and dont see anymore people than usual getting sick or dying around you and you know 10s of others who say the same at some point its fair to question what the psychopaths are feeding you day in day out.

It does, I am living it.

It is real.

People are dying and losing loved ones.

When you die from Covid no family can be with you. They sit at home and wait for the call. You die not being able to breath. It’s horrific. I hope you never learn the truth through your precious personal observation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

like I said a while back and will add to now:  all the ignorant and arrogant A-holes (trump and his admin. included) that do not follow the simple health guidelines and or harass and demean those who do should voluntarily or perhaps per legal authorities get tattoos put on their wrists  indicating that they forfeit getting medical care (for covid 19 and its complications) but will still submit to reasonable testing periods and quarantine if they do test positive for  covid 19 .  That way they are fully standing by their/ and accepting the consequences of their positions without putting others and medical care workers at more risk than they already are.   So put up or shut the hell up!

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, bax44 said:

circa 2001 we were all afraid of an invisible enemies that wore a mask called the taliban. Now we wear the masks to ward off another invisible enemy.

So, the Taliban were invisible?

Also, my second oldest daughter is a long time RN, who now is an independent contractor.  Her clientele is almost all ederly people in Seattle, Washington.  She is seeing people, she has been helping for a long time, die sick of covid, miserable and alone.  The sadness of it, is wearing her down and then I read people like you and I have to ask--- why are you here?  You seem to have little balance, even less sensitivity, all things that you could get here, if your glass wasn't so full. You have no idea what you really need or how to get it.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

like I said a while back and will add to now:  all the ignorant and arrogant A-holes (trump and his admin. included) that do not follow the simple health guidelines and or harass and demean those who do should voluntarily or perhaps per legal authorities get tattoos put on their wrists  indicating that they forfeit getting medical care (for covid 19 and its complications) but will still submit to reasonable testing periods and quarantine if they do test positive for  covid 19 .  That way they are fully standing by their/ and accepting the consequences of their positions without putting others and medical care workers at more risk than they already are.   So put up or shut the hell up!

When folks like bax44 and Donald Trump get sick, we take care of them just the same. It’s part of the job, and not even a challenging part. People talk their talk until they’re staring down a scalpel or an ET tube, then the tune usually changes and the compassion comes fairly easily. There are exceptions, like the repeat drunk driver that killed a state trooper’s wife and 3 young children, that was a tough one. 

• Sad 3

Just now, steve said:

When folks like bax44 and Donald Trump get sick, we take care of them just the same. It’s part of the job, and not even a challenging part. People talk their talk until they’re staring down a scalpel or an ET tube, then the tune usually changes and the compassion comes fairly easily. There are exceptions, like the repeat drunk driver that killed a state trooper’s wife and 3 young children, that was a tough one. 

wow... I sometimes make the mistake of thinking my job working in Hollywood is stressful and challenging.

These couple short sentences inspire me, horrify me and broaden my already considerable respect for you my friend.

Love!

• Thanks 1

TRIGGERED. Stay home , snowflakes and guard your mouths. The rest of us will carry on living life while u cower in fear.

Posted (edited)

FYI I‚Äôve already been‚ÄĚsick‚ÄĚ physically on and off for years with a chronic illness. If anyone should be afraid of this mythical killer virus it‚Äôs me. I have an autoimmune disorder. No one really gave two flying f***** before, ¬†and I‚Äôve learned that I have to take responsibility for my own health and vitality.

these people like Fauci etc that you all hold up on a pedestal and follow their words as law I wouldn‚Äôt let prescribe me a fucking¬†¬†cough drop. If individuals took their own health and power back the fear of any ‚Äúvirus‚ÄĚ and hysteria henceforth following would be reduced to a minimum.

but.. I’m sure some of u deep down know this. But you’d never admit it as it gets in the way of your political deep seated biases, which are almost impenetrable even to yourselves. They’ve done a hell of a number on you and me and I think you know it, but will not under any circumstances here admit it.

Edited by bax44

Sorry to hear about your ongoing illness. You sound angry and rightfully so given your long term health condition. Why not make some friends here that can lend you support?

Mythical illness? Viruses are not mythical, but have been around for approximately 1.5 billion years. Viruses have evolved many survival strategies and given the right conditions will flourish. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think the death toll is right around 100k now and most were needless deaths.  I believe the yearly flu death toll is not that high. This is sheer madness from one man who is not fit to even run a hardware store. 

9DB5C7B9-8F40-4D0A-B122-7F967623DE70.jpeg

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

about the only thing trump is fit for running is his own jail cell which he has well earned going by comparison to what most people do not get away with... 

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, bax44 said:

FYI I‚Äôve already been‚ÄĚsick‚ÄĚ physically on and off for years with a chronic illness. If anyone should be afraid of this mythical killer virus it‚Äôs me. I have an autoimmune disorder. No one really gave two flying f***** before, ¬†and I‚Äôve learned that I have to take responsibility for my own health and vitality.

these people like Fauci etc that you all hold up on a pedestal and follow their words as law I wouldn‚Äôt let prescribe me a fucking¬†¬†cough drop. If individuals took their own health and power back the fear of any ‚Äúvirus‚ÄĚ and hysteria henceforth following would be reduced to a minimum.

but.. I’m sure some of u deep down know this. But you’d never admit it as it gets in the way of your political deep seated biases, which are almost impenetrable even to yourselves. They’ve done a hell of a number on you and me and I think you know it, but will not under any circumstances here admit it.

You are obviously in a largely self-created hell.  I hope you figure out something that brings you out of there.

Edited by moment

Imagine visiting a health care professional who said, "Nah, physical traumas are fake; illnesses and distresses are all psychosomatic, therefore I only operate at the level of mental wholeness". 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bax44 said:

I’ve learned that I have to take responsibility for my own health and vitality.

Very true.  Good on you for taking responsibility.  I'm curious if those who live close to you, or with you, also take responsibility and perhaps some precautions in their behavior when in contact with you due to your compromised status? 

My wife is immune compromised.  She's been on and off a variety of daily suppressors for years now that purposely inhibit her overactive immune system to prevent it from attacking her body.  The suppressors leave her severely immune compromised, highly vulnerable to a host of possible infections. 

Ceasing suppressors ups her resistance but then eventually results in her immune system attacking her own body which brings on chronic side effects that are quite debilitating.  Unable to leave the house, hold a job for the last five years, attend school events, go for a walk on the beach... I'm sure you can relate a bit?

Quite the catch 22. 

When on suppressors everyone in our home maintains protocols to protect her, you know, because contact is how contagion works.

However, if she is the sole progenitor of her health as you seem to claim, then what my son and I do around her doesn't matter right?  It's only her unreasonable fears or... how did you put it? 

If individuals took their own health and power back the fear of any ‚Äúvirus‚ÄĚ and hysteria henceforth following would be reduced to a minimum.

but.. I’m sure some of u deep down know this. But you’d never admit it as it gets in the way of your political deep seated biases, which are almost impenetrable even to yourselves.

ah yes... her deep seated, almost impenetrable political biases.  Funny that her team of Dr's never once inquired about her political leanings in the years testing, eventual diagnosis and subsquent treatment.  Must have slipped their minds.  I mean wow mate... just wow.  The callousness of this is staggering.

They did address her fears however.  Fear is certainly a part of this for all of us, none moreso than our son.  The Doctors and Nurses were quite compassionate and concerned, you know... traits commonly shared among people drawn to dedicating a decade of study in the healing arts, so they can spend their professional lives helping others.

I'd offer you a cough drop in solidarity, but we currently don't have any in the house... as we're all healthy.

And that's saying something as we contracted covid through my son, who contracted it at school.

My son experienced mild symptoms for 10 days before going into the Dr.  I never had symptoms.

My wife nearly ended up in the hospital from it, the night her breathing became labored; but she rebuffed my attempts to take her in saying she'd rather die at home than separated in isolation.

She recovered as well; due I believe to not being on her suppressors... (though now after 3 months off suppressors, today she experienced the first side effects of the immunity assault began to kick in).  We see it as a plus honestly... she's never gone three months without symptoms off the drugs since this went chronic.

But maybe this time, instead of adjusting her diet to ease the stress on her inflamed colon, I'll let her know you suggest we register as Political Independents wash up our fears with Clorox take our power back and stop cowering at home in fear... pick ourselves up by our bootstraps eh?  and get back to making America... bah... i won't type the words.

The more I consider it the more curious i become... do you claim that the people close to you really not follow certain Dr prescribed protocols to protect your health in your compromised status?  Asking for a friend.  wait... Scratch that... she says it's rhetorical.

If the protocols regarding my wife were only done by my wife and not my son and I... how long I wonder, could she remain well, utterly interlinked with us in our home, sleeping in bed with me nightly, sharing meals... cuddling our son...  we all breathe each other's exhalations mate...  has anyone ever inhaled what was not already exhaled by another?

I mean, as an immune compromised person, surely you can see how odd your statements seems to someone with my experience, that your health relies solely on you.  Maybe it's just hasty words.  But to what purpose?

Did your Dr not stress how important it is that those close to you maintain certain habits to aid in your protection, or risk constant illness?  Or are you currently disregarding all standard medical protocol because people worship Fauci, media is guilty of spin and politics is divisive? 

Do you believe this is some massive international conspiracy believed in only by duped snowflakes?  Or are you lashing out due to frustration and fear?

Yes, you are responsible for your own health... and yet your continued health also relies and benefits (or suffers), whether those close to you, take steps to reduce your risk during outbreaks or not.  I know this first hand from 32 years of marriage to my compromised wife.

Humans are a network and you are part of us bax and you Sir, rely on other's for part of your well being; like it, acknowledge it, or not.  We all do.

FYI I‚Äôve already been‚ÄĚsick‚ÄĚ physically on and off for years with a chronic illness. If anyone should be afraid of this mythical killer virus it‚Äôs me. I have an autoimmune disorder. No one really gave two flying f***** before

You have my empathy if what you claim is true... and I sincerely hope you heal.  I would not wish what I've witnessed my wife endure on anyone, no one.

But never in my wife's deepest seething pain has she lashed out as you have here to people holding accountable an administration that has pitted itself as an adversary against anyone who doesn't unquestioningly bow to pressure, intimidation, frontery and lies. 

I pity such anger, though return none.

I wish you well and bid you goodbye.

I doubt you'll have to endure any more of my attention... so take that as a win I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Very true.  Good on you for taking responsibility.  I'm curious if those who live close to you, or with you, also take responsibility and perhaps some precautions in their behavior when in contact with you due to your compromised status? 

My wife is immune compromised.  She's been on and off a variety of daily suppressors for years now that purposely inhibit her overactive immune system to prevent it from attacking her body.  The suppressors leave her severely immune compromised, highly vulnerable to a host of possible infections. 

Ceasing suppressors ups her resistance but then eventually results in her immune system attacking her own body which brings on chronic side effects that are quite debilitating.  Unable to leave the house, hold a job for the last five years, attend school events, go for a walk on the beach... I'm sure you can relate a bit?

Quite the catch 22. 

When on suppressors everyone in our home maintains protocols to protect her, you know, because contact is how contagion works.

However, if she is the sole progenitor of her health as you seem to claim, then what my son and I do around her doesn't matter right?  It's only her unreasonable fears or... how did you put it? 

ah yes... her deep seated, almost impenetrable political biases.  Funny that her team of Dr's never once inquired about her political leanings in the years testing, eventual diagnosis and subsquent treatment.  Must have slipped their minds.  I mean wow mate... just wow.  The callousness of this is staggering.

They did address her fears however.  Fear is certainly a part of this for all of us, none moreso than our son.  The Doctors and Nurses were quite compassionate and concerned, you know... traits commonly shared among people drawn to dedicating a decade of study in the healing arts, so they can spend their professional lives helping others.

I'd offer you a cough drop in solidarity, but we currently don't have any in the house... as we're all healthy.

And that's saying something as we contracted covid through my son, who contracted it at school.

My son experienced mild symptoms for 10 days before going into the Dr.  I never had symptoms.

My wife nearly ended up in the hospital from it, the night her breathing became labored; but she rebuffed my attempts to take her in saying she'd rather die at home than separated in isolation.

She recovered as well; due I believe to not being on her suppressors... (though now after 3 months off suppressors, today she experienced the first side effects of the immunity assault began to kick in).  We see it as a plus honestly... she's never gone three months without symptoms off the drugs since this went chronic.

But maybe this time, instead of adjusting her diet to ease the stress on her inflamed colon, I'll let her know you suggest we register as Political Independents wash up our fears with Clorox take our power back and stop cowering at home in fear... pick ourselves up by our bootstraps eh?  and get back to making America... bah... i won't type the words.

The more I consider it the more curious i become... do you claim that the people close to you really not follow certain Dr prescribed protocols to protect your health in your compromised status?  Asking for a friend.  wait... Scratch that... she says it's rhetorical.

If the protocols regarding my wife were only done by my wife and not my son and I... how long I wonder, could she remain well, utterly interlinked with us in our home, sleeping in bed with me nightly, sharing meals... cuddling our son...  we all breathe each other's exhalations mate...  has anyone ever inhaled what was not already exhaled by another?

I mean, as an immune compromised person, surely you can see how odd your statements seems to someone with my experience, that your health relies solely on you.  Maybe it's just hasty words.  But to what purpose?

Did your Dr not stress how important it is that those close to you maintain certain habits to aid in your protection, or risk constant illness?  Or are you currently disregarding all standard medical protocol because people worship Fauci, media is guilty of spin and politics is divisive? 

Do you believe this is some massive international conspiracy believed in only by duped snowflakes?  Or are you lashing out due to frustration and fear?

Yes, you are responsible for your own health... and yet your continued health also relies and benefits (or suffers), whether those close to you, take steps to reduce your risk during outbreaks or not.  I know this first hand from 32 years of marriage to my compromised wife.

Humans are a network and you are part of us bax and you Sir, rely on other's for part of your well being; like it, acknowledge it, or not.  We all do.

You have my empathy if what you claim is true... and I sincerely hope you heal.  I would not wish what I've witnessed my wife endure on anyone, no one.

But never in my wife's deepest seething pain has she lashed out as you have here to people holding accountable an administration that has pitted itself as an adversary against anyone who doesn't unquestioningly bow to pressure, intimidation, frontery and lies. 

I pity such anger, though return none.

I wish you well and bid you goodbye.

I doubt you'll have to endure any more of my attention... so take that as a win I guess.

Yeah, I allowed my anger at such insentsitivity from bax, to falsely label my reaction as pity, instead of addressing my own feelings correctly.  I re-edited my response above partially on your response here.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bax44 said:

TRIGGERED. Stay home , snowflakes and guard your mouths. The rest of us will carry on living life while u cower in fear.

Then who will care for the fascists and libertarians when they are struggling to breath?

Who do you think are staffing the hospitals?

The "courageous" NRA members who who are afraid to leave the house without a gun?

:lol:

They are the ones living in fear though they are not courageous enough to admit it, even to themselves.

I also have some chronic conditions that increase my risk for more serious Covid 19 illness, and I'm working daily.

I share your enthusiasm for taking personal responsibility for my health and vitality.

My routine includes taiji, qigong, some vitamin supplements, exercise, lots of water, sleep, and meditation. 

I very rarely visit a doctor but do so when necessary.

No pedestals for me. That is most likely your own projection.

If there was ever a conman that has been put on a pedestal, it is Trump.

Every lie, every exaggeration, every debasement of American values is swallowed by his cult - hook, line, and sinker.

It boggles the rational mind. No other explanation does it justice but that of cult dynamics.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/film-and-book-reviews/cult-trump-leading-cult-expert-explains-how-president-uses-mind-control

Fauci is nothing special, just doing what he can trying to work with a bizarre, deeply corrupt, and incompetent administration in an unprecedented, global public health crisis in a rich but decaying and unprepared society. The CDC does good work but is often manipulated for political purposes. A good example is their congressional prohibition from studying gun violence as a public health problem. I try to follow the CDC recommendations unless they are ludicrous, like the long delay in recommending universal mask use. Growing data shows that universal mask use is probably the single most effective way to limit viral transmission. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7191274/

I agree with taking back one's health and power. That is radically different than what you seem to advocate - irresponsibly following a political narrative designed to optimize stock market returns while sacrificing the health and lives of the most vulnerable members of society. I agree that reopening the country is important but the primary reason people are so desperate is the systematic destruction of the middle class and the abject lack of effective social support offered by US policy. While both political parties bear responsibility, it is the frontispiece of the GOP agenda.

Fear is healthy and helpful, to a point. To suppress it is foolish. We need a bit of fear to remember to wash our hands and not to step in front of a bus. We also need some empathy and compassion. That's what reminds us to wear a mask to protect those around us and not cough in our neighbor's face or run over their dog. The hysteria we experience is largely manufactured by profit-based media in collusion with government and industry to manipulate our lives, something Chomsky has written about comprehensively. That doesn't make the pandemic a fantasy, it is still very real. To deny that is a symptom of propaganda hypnosis.

More of your own projection - something worthy of some inward attention.

I've spent about 2 decades looking at my own deep seated biases - political, gender, racial, ethnic, intellectual, sexual, etc...

Of course they are there, they are programmed into us from birth. Yes, they've done one hell of a number on all of us.

Many of us here have spent decades examining and working with them. That is why we are here in the first place.

What primarily motivates me now are genuine compassion and empathy that have grown out of my spiritual practice and insight, not political propaganda.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

well Bax44 or is it bat-shit crazy (?) several people here have been extremely patient and kindly rational with you in explaining obvious human realities yet you keep doubling down with your twisted and irrational crap?  You have been given some positive, helpful and first hand information to consider and do something with...so what in the hell is it going to be, more of the same strange BS or using the noddle between your ears? 

• Like 3

I'm totally onboard with the mask and distancing thing.  

But what does irritate me is the way they've closed the beaches.  They will always show a distant view of what appears to be a really crowded beach.  Of course, when you get closer, you can see that the family units are together and people are socially distancing, one group from another.  And why the heck can't anybody go into the water? (I know, there's no lifeguard).  But do they always have to take it down to the lowest common denominator?  I was a cop in my career, but it actually ticks me off to see a cop in a dune buggy drive up to someone sitting on a towel and tell them they have to keep moving - they're not allowed to lay down because the beach is 'for exercise only'.

Other than that, I'm fine.  What haunts me is the fact that so many of our health care workers are right in the line of fire.  Hearing some of the interviews of various nurses and docs, and seeing what they have to go through - sometimes having to wear things like trash bags because of the lack of PPE - those are the people I worry about.  To put them through the wringer again and again because fools are insistent that this is all a deep state hoax is terrible.  If nothing else, we should adhere to the masking and distancing procedures for their sakes.  They are putting their own lives, and those of their families, on the line daily.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bax44 said:

‚ÄėThis conversation is about Trump and his¬†various machinations. Get back on topic!

Another bonkers tweet with 100k dead on Memorial Day. His Tweets are nothing but narcissistic bumbling superlatives. 

• Haha 1

A post by a Vet on Trump. 

SicSemperTyrannis11 hours ago 
How Trump supports our military and veterans: 
1. Trump appointed a non-veteran to head the VA who resigned due to corruption charges. 
2. Trump has redirected funds from the VA to private healthcare companies which are campaign donors. 
3. Trump has insulted POW's, MIA's, and families of war dead. He says POW/MIA's are turncoats. 
4. When Special Forces were killed in Niger, he said they were killed by "real fighters." 
5. Trump used men with sterling military careers like Flynn, McMaster, Kelley, and Mattis to gain credibility while heaping scorn, derision, and insults on them. 
6. Trump stocked his cabinet with chickenhawks that never served who serve foreign commercial interests. 
7. Trump received five deferments and says he "is smarter" than those who served. 
8. Trump says he "knows more than all our generals combined" despite not serving. 
9. Trump said not getting VD in college was "his Vietnam." 
10. During 2015-16, he promised to make donations but he didn't. He donated in 2018 when the press found out he hadn't. 
11. Trump called homeless veterans with PTSD weak. His family hasn't served going back to his grandfather who came here to avoid military service in Germany. 
12. Trump attacked the leadership of our military and intelligence community when they have failed to endorse his assessments of hostile foreign nations. 
13. Trump has slandered our long term allies insisting he could run their governments BETTER when he has failed to live up to his promises. 
14. Trump has sought support from hostile foreign nations to undermine our allies democracy. 
15. Trump has sought support from hostile foreign nations to undermine OUR democracy. 
16. Trump and Jared have accepted billions from the same Saudi Royal family that recruited, organized, trained, equipped and bankrolled the hijackers which killed 2,379 Americans on 911. And who still sponsor ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and Pakistani ISI. 
17. Trump bragged that he had the tallest building in NYC after 911. 
18. Trump said he was at ground zero clearing debris and recovering bodies when he was on television bragging about having the tallest building in NYC. He said he was in NJ watching Muslim immigrants dancing in the streets at the same time. 
19. Trump received payouts from the 911 victims fund when NONE of his property was harmed and the tenancy was at a record high. 
20. Trump spent millions for a military parade because he was envious of the parades his friends Kim and Putin have. 
21. Trump has repeatedly defended Kim whose grandfather started the Korean War which killed 54,246 Americans and whose family has killed millions of their own countrymen including his own brother. Trump defended his friend Putin saying he couldn't have shot down an airliner, invaded Ukraine, or poisoned his rivals with radioactive waste and nerve agents. 
22. Reagan, Bush SR, Clinton, Bush JR, and Obama spent Thanksgivings and Christmases with our troops. Trump used phone calls, traffic, and golf as an excuse to not visit our troops. He made one short visit after Christmas in 2018 to an airbase. 
23. During the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War I, he canceled a visit to Belleau wood cemetery because it was raining. He met with Putin in private instead. Reagan, Bush SR, Clinton, Bush JR, and Obama all stood in cold pouring rain multiple times to honor our war dead. 
24. Trump broke the tradition of Presidents paying respect, on Veteran’s Day, at Arlington. After criticism, he showed up for 15 minutes in 2018. 
25. Trump's ‚ÄúThanksgiving call‚ÄĚ to the troops was complaining about his legal troubles.¬†
26. Trump bragged our military received a 10% raise (2.6%). He said it was the first raise in 10 years when they received raises every year. Congress approves pay raises, not Trump. 
27. Trump defunded schools on military bases for his wall. 
28. Trump has asked for two huge defense budgets to "beef up our military" and "give our troops a raise" and then diverted funds to his wall project with zero oversight. 
29. Trump attacks the family of a war hero and insisted the ship bearing his name be covered to not upset him. He said it was for America's good, not his. 
30. Trump recently said our intelligence agencies efforts to defend the USA from Putin and Kim's hostile actions are "treason". 
31. Trump wants to deny citizenship to the children of service members born overseas while on deployment. 
32. The head of the RNC proposed that D-day commemorations be dedicated to the celebration of Trump's accomplishments from now on. 
33. Bowe Bergdahl the infamous Taliban deserter and Benedict Arnold have spent more time in uniform protecting this country than all of the men of the Trump family combined. 
34. Trump bragged to Laura Ingraham about how he sold Saudi Arabia our troops for 1 billion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1