Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, C T said:

And to think he totally wiped out all that's good about your great country in a few short years. 

Well I wouldn't say "totally wiped" out since there are still many millions of decent, civically and health caring, hard working,, law abiding individuals and family folks here along with some in various levels of government... even though trump has done very, very serious and incredible harm with his alt-right, alt-reality lies and multiple levels  of destruction to our country to raise up his sick and twisted  megalomaniac self!

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, old3bob said:

Well I wouldn't say "totally wiped" out since there are still many millions of decent, civically and health caring, hard working,, law abiding individuals and family folks here along with some in various levels of government... even though trump has done very, very serious and incredible harm with his alt-right, alt-reality lies and multiple levels  of destruction to our country to raise up his sick and twisted  megalomaniac self!

You mean like how this turtle still functions? 

IMG_20200522_170111.jpg

Stores refuse entry to mask wearers. Coughing in employees faces in the name of freedom? WTF is wrong with these morons!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/22/us-stores-against-face-masks

Inthe last few weeks a spate of American stores have made headlines after putting up signs telling customers who wear masks they will be denied entry. On Thursday, Vice reported on a Kentucky convenience store that put up a sign reading: “NO Face Masks allowed in store. Lower your mask or go somewhere else. Stop listening to [Kentucky governor Andy] Beshear, he’s a dumbass.”

Another sign was posted by a Californian construction store earlier this month encouraging hugs but not masks. In Illinois, a gas station employee who put up a similar sign has since defended herself, arguing that mask-wearing made it hard to differentiate between adults and children when selling booze and cigarettes.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump finally caved and wore a face mask yesterday – something he didn’t want to “give the press the pleasure of seeing”. But while it is gratifying to see the emperor finally forced to wear clothes, you’ve got to wonder to what extent the virus will spread thanks to the actions of citizens insisting on protecting their “freedom” over the right of others not to get sick.

Anti-lockdown protesters have argued that it is anti-American for the government to curtail people’s freedoms in order to reduce deaths as a result of Covid-19. Meanwhile, store owners tell customers what they can and cannot wear before entering, and customers cough in the faces of workers in the name of freedom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This is despicable! Especially in light of his false love for the military  

316F9FF5-BF39-4782-A680-6A98455D509A.jpeg

that excerpt from trump is despicable to say the least... btw, and isn't that a picture of him while maliciously mocking a disabled reporter?

2 minutes ago, old3bob said:

that excerpt from trump is despicable to say the least... btw, and isn't that a picture of him while maliciously mocking a disabled reporter?

I think you are correct on that one. 

Did anyone else see that sign that a woman at a 'no-mask' protest was carrying?

"I REFUSE TO GIVE UP MY FREEDOM FOR YOUR HEALTH"

Where do these folks come from?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, manitou said:

I didn’t see that one, but I wonder myself what rock they crawled out from under. Social Darwinism is on the rise, but nature will have the last say. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, old3bob said:

more like this!

6057F50D-FFDE-4D08-A819-2098616CAEFA.thumb.jpg.a67ba4a0a63686c572e440902e4537ef.jpg

Best Jim Carrey Puking GIFs | Gfycat

Posted (edited)

You are nauseated by someone acknowledging healthcare workers for putting themselves at risk?

24 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Best Jim Carrey Puking GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by steve
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, manitou said:

It comes from decades of indoctrination that any curb on self-interest for the benefit of others is a slippery slope to 1984.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

It comes from decades of indoctrination that any curb on self-interest for the benefit of others is a slippery slope to 1984.

... more likely Communism, IMO.

These morons never read 1984.

They’re already supporting Facism with glee.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, steve said:

You are nauseated by someone acknowledging healthcare workers for putting themselves at risk?

Dont they put themselves "at risk" everyday before this glorified flu came along? asking for a friend.

Just now, bax44 said:

Dont they put themselves "at risk" everyday before this glorified flu came along? asking for a friend.

You didn’t answer the question.

Are you ashamed or afraid?

... asking for a friend

Just now, steve said:

You didn’t answer the question.

Are you ashamed or afraid?

... asking for a friend

Im not afraid at all. this whole things hilarious.

Posted (edited)

I know 3 hospital workers within a 200 mile radius of where I live. They tell me that if anything theve seen less activity than usual. Nurses have apparently enough down time to make "tik Tok" videos ad nauseam. You tell me. Doesnt sound much like a pandemic to me.

Edited by bax44

Just now, bax44 said:

I know 3 hospital workers within a 200 mile radius of where I live. They tell me that if anything theve seen less activity than usual. Nurses have hours apparntly to make "tik Tok" videos ad nauseam. You tell me.

Tell you what exactly?

You know 3 hospital workers.
You’re the expert.

Why don’t you read through this list and then post some more cute memes.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/927976

1 minute ago, steve said:

Tell you what exactly?

You know 3 hospital workers.
You’re the expert.

Why don’t you read through this list and then post some more cute memes.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/927976

You seem quite defensive. Maybe you WANT this  "virus" to be worse than it  really is? for some..."liberal" reason? yeah. Thats probably it.

Posted (edited)

I dont see anyone dropping in the streets. I dont see any hospitals having any real issues. This may be the greatest mass hypnosis/hysteria weve ever seen. 

well. besides hitler convining millions that the jews were the devil and a disease. They were convinced of that too.

Edited by bax44

circa 2001 we were all afraid of an invisible enemies that wore a mask called the taliban. Now we wear the masks to ward off another invisible enemy.