Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I've never done that. Sounds like you have a confession to make.

How can you be so sure? Anectodal evidence means nothing. And you are quite irresponsible for taking it so lightly.

wear your mask and wash ur f’ing hands , spreader.

Edited by bax44

Just now, bax44 said:

How can you be so sure? Anectod evidence means nothing. And you are quite irresponsible for taking it so lightly.

wear your mask and wash ur f’ing hands , spreader.

I'm sorry to hear that you murdered your grandma through gross negligence.

• Haha 1

NON ESSENTIAL SPREADERS

LOCK YOURSELVES IN AND MASK UR FILTHY MOUTHS . ITS FOR THE CHILDREN

Just now, SirPalomides said:

I'm sorry to hear that you murdered your grandma through gross negligence.

Stop deflecting. You know you’ve gone to grocery store in ur life while sick. You probably killed someone.

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

Stop deflecting. You know you’ve gone to grocery store in ur life while sick. You probably killed someone.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but all the shitposting in the world can't bring grandma back.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but all the shitposting in the world can't bring grandma back.

ok weirdo.

Hate to break it to the do gooders here, but life is risk. You can have something drop on your head walking outside. or have a dog lick you and get a staph infection. this is a very crazy path some of you seem to not mind walking.

It doesnt end well for you, history has proven it countless times. handing over your own responsibility for "safety"  to over inflated ego driven politicians is about the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of. But, youll do it and apparently love it. 

Edited by bax44

8 minutes ago, bax44 said:

ok weirdo.

Hate to break it to the do gooders here, but life is risk. You can have something drop on your head walking outside. or have a dog lick you and get a staph infection. this is a very crazy path some of you seem to not mind walking.

It doesnt end well for you, history has proven it countless times. handing over your own responsibility for "safety"  to over inflated ego driven politicians is about the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of. But, youll do it and apparently love it. 

Have you considered speaking to a grief counselor regarding your guilt?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bax44 said:

ok weirdo.

"Hate to break it to the do gooders here" ???

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, bax44 said:

ok weirdo.

You have no right to infect others with a virus that the human species has no immunity to. You come off as a Q anon, Tea Bagger Party, anti-vaccination, Trumpster sycophant, conspiracy theorist.

We are talking about science and not some off the wall cooked up piece of nonsense.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

@bax44

Science discovered a way to eradicate smallpox which was an extremely communicable airborne disease. Much different than chicken pox. I imagine you have the right to be a vector for such a horrific disease?

ds00424_im01554_r7_cdcsmallpox2thu_jpg.j

• Sad 1

The question of the day is the mad hatter taking hydrochloroquine? Keep the defibrillator unit handy. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Potent message driven home yesterday, and this seems like the place to share it.

So much outrage in every aspect of culture it seems.

So much outrage... just everywhere in life.

And rightly so, often enough.  This shit-storm is certainly bleak and deserving of an amount of justified outrage.

But when both sides become so full of bile and entrenched in hate... it can become a festival of monstrocity instead of a healthy purge.

I dearly appreciate the reminder of a lesson learned personally, from my old fundamentalist daze...

Take extreme care and attention to where hate arises... when calling out horrors, or dealing in particularly justified hate.  For whatever I allow myself to hate, eventually I have come to resemble it; and when relishing in the justified calling out of horrors, take a step back occasionally and check that in you're calling out of horrors, you have not strayed into becoming a horror yourself...

I blew up and melted down yesterday and it was at an utterly justified horror, but man the look on my son's face... not sure it was worth it... I strayed into monster territory myself.

We are all of us Gardener's in Life...

whether witting or not.

accept it or not.

Every word, every action,

is a seed planted in the awareness

of all those we affect.

*mumble mumble* something about Nietzche and Abyssal stares...

Spoiler

Edited by silent thunder
used your instead of you're... 'Oh, the horror!"
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

Potent message driven home yesterday, and this seems like the place to share it.

So much outrage in every aspect of culture it seems.

So much outrage... just everywhere in life.

And rightly so, often enough.  This shit-storm is certainly bleak and deserving of an amount of justified outrage.

But when both sides become so full of bile and entrenched in hate... it can become a festival of monstrocity instead of a healthy purge.

I dearly appreciate the reminder of a lesson learned personally, from my old fundamentalist daze...

Take extreme care and attention to where hate arises... when calling out horrors, or dealing in particularly justified hate.  For whatever I allow myself to hate, eventually I have come to resemble it; and when relishing in the justified calling out of horrors, take a step back occasionally and check that in you're calling out of horrors, you have not strayed into becoming a horror yourself...

I blew up and melted down yesterday and it was at an utterly justified horror, but man the look on my son's face... not sure it was worth it... I strayed into monster territory myself.

We are all of us Gardener's in Life...

whether witting or not.

accept it or not.

Every word, every action,

is a seed planted in the awareness

of all those we affect.

*mumble mumble* something about Nietzche and Abyssal stares...

Reveal hidden contents

to evil is dangerous folly at least...  

Insightful for a certain context but I suggest not getting human shortcomings confused with the NON HUMAN conscience of evil, for to give quarter or leeway to evil based on human sentiments  is dangerous

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ralis said:

The question of the day is the mad hatter taking hydrochloroquine? Keep the defibrillator unit handy. 

He can keep foolin the foolish. Won't wear a friggin mask but he'll take HCQ??? Obfuscator in chief. 

• Like 1

“By the way, you know when you say that we lead in cases, that's because we have more testing than anybody else. So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing, I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better. So I view it as a badge of honour. Really, it's a badge of honour. It's a great tribute to the testing and all of the work that a lot of professionals have done." ~ Trump

Riiiiiight! And by this logic, the same applies to cancer swarms, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, athlete’s foot, hangnails, psoriasis, clogged drains and bathtub ring as a badge of honor! Because if we hadn’t TESTED for them, they wouldn’t exist! See? See? You dumbass libs. And you accuse US of being anti-science!

The aforementioned quote is not a joke. He actually said that. It’s an HONOR to have the most deaths. That’s why the entire planet, minus one nitwit, is trying like mad to end this crisis.  🤦🏻‍♂️ (B. Lindner) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, C T said:

IMG_20200522_145140.jpg

ignorant, arrogant, irresponsible and potentially deadly for many are such non Americans who have no right to wave the flag  if ignoring simple, painless, common sense safety steps to help mitigate virus infections which have been proven to work!!

Edited by old3bob

34 minutes ago, old3bob said:

ignorant, arrogant, irresponsible and potentially deadly for many are such non Americans who have no right to wave the flag  if ignoring simple, painless, common sense safety steps to help mitigate virus infections which have been proven to work!!

And to think he totally wiped out all that's good about your great country in a few short years. 

Posted (edited)

😉😂

IMG_20200522_161018.jpg

Edited by C T
  • Like 1