4 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Or you may want to try a mask that doesn't cause hypoxia.

Or better yet not wear one at all. You see, where I live up until 1 week ago no one was wearing them and suddenly it became a “law”.  Supposed cases and deaths were never high at all here, and were trending down before the great mask experiment. It’s frankly hilarious. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 4:34 PM, bax44 said:

You seem like a very concerned and scared person. 

I'm concerned about covid19,  (over 100,000 80,000+ (at the time) US dead and counting).  More so for the elderly and at risk people.

Fear??  I'm not so scared about getting it, in that I'm not in a high risk zone, but I'd be scared about being an accidental carrier, to my immediate family or to an at risk person who's chance of dying is much greater.  I take mild precautions, wear a mask in stores, but that's about it. 

I'll leave the conspiracy side to you.  bye

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Apparently here “conspiracy” refers to anyone with any type of divergent thought process. They say that by the time a child is 11 years old they’ve had all the ability to think divergently beaten out of them by public schooling and their parents etc.

spiritual practice *should* help alleviate some of that..

But..now im not so sure😂

6 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Apparently here “conspiracy” refers to anyone with any type of divergent thought process. They say that by the time a child is 11 years old they’ve had all the ability to think divergently beaten out of them by public schooling and their parents etc.

But..now im not so sure😂

Who are “they”? All children? Non-sequiturs keep piling up in your posts. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Or better yet not wear one at all. You see, where I live up until 1 week ago no one was wearing them and suddenly it became a “law”.  Supposed cases and deaths were never high at all here, and were trending down before the great mask experiment. It’s frankly hilarious. 

Anecdotal information of this type is worthless.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, bax44 said:

But..now im not so sure😂

"They say that by the time a child is 11 years old they’ve had all the ability to think divergently beaten out of them"

Who says?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, moment said:

"They say that by the time a child is 11 years old they’ve had all the ability to think divergently beaten out of them"

Who says?

Entenda os principais pontos da declaração da OMS de emergência ...

Edited by bax44

1 hour ago, bax44 said:

Entenda os principais pontos da declaração da OMS de emergência ...

I channeled you as I looked at this and it all became clear;).

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, moment said:

Who are you talking to?

anyone foolish,  brainwashed, greedy or evil  enough to defend, minimize, deflect, enable, repeat the lies of, glory in the infamy of, look the other way from, cheer on, equate his alt-right and alt-reality destruction of America as making America great again,  support his criminal like thefts, fraud, racism, sexism, sexual assults,  environmental nightmares, etc., etc, etc  that's who!  (for instance several people here and most of the GOP which no longer exists except as a name only from the past)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, old3bob said:

anyone foolish,  brainwashed, greedy or evil  enough to defend, minimize, deflect, enable, repeat the lies of, glory in the infamy of, look the other way from, cheer on, equate his alt-right and alt-reality destruction of America as making America great again,  support his criminal like thefts, fraud, racism, sexism, sexual assults,  environmental nightmares, etc., etc, etc  that's who!  (for instance several people here and most of the GOP which no longer exists except as a name only from the past)

Glad you weren't talking to me:D.

• Haha 1

To continue commenting on the madness of the wannabe king Trump with his push for a vaccine by Election Day, Alex Azar made it clear that any vaccine would be fraught with health consequences. To what end?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/hhs-secretary-says-trumps-warp-speed-vaccine-may-not-be-safe-and-effective-but-well-have-it/

The president said that’s not acceptable,” he continued. “We’re going to scale up commercial manufacturing and produce hundreds of millions of doses at risk. They may not pan out, they may not prove to be safe and effective but we’ll have it so we can begin administration right away.”

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

What also distinguishes Trump as a liar compared to other liar US presidents is that Trump is unbothered by the consequences of being caught lying. Trump’s arrogance has been, in a perverse sense, justified. Trump is not extraordinary in the sense that he believes he is above the law—that’s par for the course for most US presidents—but he is extraordinary in his belief that there are no consequences for being caught lying. This makes Trump different than most of our well-known liar US presidents.

Lyndon Johnson lied constantly to the American people about how the United States was winning the Vietnam War. But once the highly-trusted Walter Cronkite told the American people that the war was unwinnable, Johnson knew that his lying was obvious, and he knew that he had lost credibility and did not run for re-election. Even the consummate liar Richard Nixon sensed that being caught lying was not a good thing. Not Trump.

A rogue president who singlehandedly desecrated the once sterling, and now irreparable reputation of the US in the eyes of the world.

Quoted source: Counterpunch

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Btw, Peter Navarro is a real piece of "beautiful" and totally corrupted work;  his lies reach to the sky just like his evil, conscience-less, and ego-maniacal monster trump.

Edited by old3bob

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, C T said:

FB_IMG_1589888192072.jpg

The present callous disregard of so many needless deaths is indeed horrifying. But I don't think we should be too rosy about America during 9/11- the way the event was framed as a national martyrdom served to whip most of the population into a frenzy of bloodlust which allowed for the string of brutal wars and interventions that are still going on today. Much of the patriotism was just a conditioned response to media and ideological stimuli. I watched a lot of people I considered intelligent just switch their minds off. Bush could have announced an invasion of Canada and many would have accepted any rationalization for it. While many tears were shed for the victims and first responders, the same people usually didn't give a damn about the thousands of Afghan or Iraqi lives that were about to be destroyed. "They hate us for our freedom" was an oft-heard refrain- what freedom? This freedom was conceived in the same individualist, consumption oriented way that the "I need a haircut" Trumpsters understand it, a freedom fed by the destruction and plundering of other countries and contempt for the lives of others.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I winder how many here over the years have killed an immunocompromused or elderley person by getting to close to them during flu season or what have you.

you horrible horrible callous people with disgregard for the human condition. How DARE you. Best wear your masks everywhere from now on, even after this horrible deadly virus cools down. There’s millions of nasty germs we need to guard against, you spreaders.

lest you be hypocrites.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, bax44 said:

I winder how many here over the years have killed an immunocompromused or elderley person by getting to close to them during flu season or what have you.

I've never done that. Sounds like you have a confession to make.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

I've never done that. Sounds like you have a confession to make.

He still thinks it is a case of a bad cold or flu. A number of the deniers that refused to wear a mask are now hospitalized and possibly dying. Trump's sycophants will believe alternate facts each and every time. 

Anyone that believes that a mask is optional is naive, but if they contract the disease, then the crying and whining begins. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

Real leaders, 

This song still brings chills to me.  It rips my heart out.  I play it on the keyboard several times a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1