Posted (edited)

This quote from the paper is especially hilarious yet horrifying as to how easily people become terrified because their "leaders" and the psychotic lying media tell them to be...

"This year's coronavirus outbreak is clearly unprecedented in amount of attention received. Media have capitalized on curiosity, uncertainty and horror. A Google search with ‚Äúcoronavirus‚ÄĚ yielded 3¬†550¬†000¬†000 results on March 3 and 9¬†440¬†000¬†000 results on March 14. Conversely, ‚Äúinfluenza‚ÄĚ attracted 30‚Äź to 60‚Äźfold less attention although this season it has caused so far more deaths15¬†globally than coronavirus."

Edited by bax44

"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases." -- Trump

Translation: If we didn't do any pregnancy testing, we would have very few pregnancies.

Jeff Levine stressed the point further, and with more brevity: 

"The fucking President of the United Fucking States just said this today.

I honestly didn't realize that a human being with this level of stupidity could actually continue to be alive.

And there were 63 MILLION people who voted for him.

AND he could very possibly be reelected to a second term.

Let THAT sink in."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, bax44 said:

Thats hilarious. You dont even know what my "bias" is first of all, if I have any. Second of all, I did read the entire thing, did you? The paper pretty much calls into question almost every aspect of this...."pandemic." Good try, though. Ill post the rest of it so that your obvious attempt at deflecting is exposed.

Cut/paste doesn’t cut it here. Especially, with no discussion on your part. 

I read the entire thing. 

Just now, ralis said:

Cut/paste doesn’t cut it here. Especially, with no discussion on your part. 

I read the entire thing. 

Haha. ok guy. all you do is regurgitate literally the same 5 talking points ad nauseam and pawn yourself off as some kind of intellectual giant. meanwhile going along blindly following your conditioned beliefs no matter how stale and gross they are. I really have no desire to debate anything with you, Ive seen enough of your posts. I posted it for people who might have enough brain cells left to think for themselves. I dont include you in this category. No need to reply.

Posted (edited)

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/coronavirus-pandemic-could-drive-homelessness-up-as-much-as-45-by-end-of-2020-economist-projects/amp/

If the coronavirus pandemic continues to drive unemployment levels as high as predicted, homelessness will increase 40% to 45% by the end of the year, according to an analysis by a Columbia University economics professor.

Edited by bax44

This is beyond madness! How can any sane person even stomach this?

2 hours ago, bax44 said:

Haha. ok guy. all you do is regurgitate literally the same 5 talking points ad nauseam and pawn yourself off as some kind of intellectual giant. meanwhile going along blindly following your conditioned beliefs no matter how stale and gross they are. I really have no desire to debate anything with you, Ive seen enough of your posts. I posted it for people who might have enough brain cells left to think for themselves. I dont include you in this category. No need to reply.

Why are you attacking me with mockery? When you stated the coronavirus is a bad cold you lost what little credibility you had if any. 

The coronation virus evolved in the natural world and due to changing conditions in the biosphere, this virus will flourish. The human species has no immunity to this virus which makes it more lethal. 

Nature always has the final say!

19 hours ago, C T said:

"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases." -- Trump

Translation: If we didn't do any pregnancy testing, we would have very few pregnancies.

Jeff Levine stressed the point further, and with more brevity: 

"The fucking President of the United Fucking States just said this today.

I honestly didn't realize that a human being with this level of stupidity could actually continue to be alive.

And there were 63 MILLION people who voted for him.

AND he could very possibly be reelected to a second term.

Let THAT sink in."

The point is that confirmed cases rise as testing rises, making a vigorous effort look like bad news. Get it? If I test only one person ,that's how many may have been conclusively confirmed. 

A 'case' needs to be recognized as something having to do with the virus. A car accident wouldn't be considered a 'case' of covid 19.(ordinarily)

So 'cases' may be understood to rise as they are identified and recognized.

Testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 , is not synonymous with a case of covid 19. 

Covid is the 'syndrome'.

(The virus is not it's effects.) 

Personally, you may consider those Ill with covid 19, to be  'cases', but since it wasn't your words, you don't rightfully get to determine that the casually spoken meaning ,has to either conform to your usage/or be incorrect.

The translation is just a snide remark and you darn well know it.... Otherwise you would have to be very misunderstanding. 

The various case, and death counts, are also subject to massage , undermining the validity of any calculated generalizations, about the disease characteristics, greatly,,which renders excessive precision regarding numbers WRONG, similar to a deliberate 

pretense of confusion. 

Jeff is an insulting hack making childish insults. 

( And he just admitted that the president was duly elected) 

all of these A-holes that are not keeping social distancing in public, not even wearing simple cloth masks and mocking or threatening those who are  should at least be fined and perhaps be put in jail if they don't immediately back off...maybe  they should  also put their names on a list that says they are surrendering  getting any medical care since they believe in and have no qualms about putting other people in the public and in their own homes at medical risk!   Further, why should they get any medical services if  they are willingly and carelessly putting medical personal at greater and unneeded risk!?   thus if they really believe in dangerous foolishness like the A-hole in chief does then they sure in the hell  need to sign such a list!

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 8:12 PM, bax44 said:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/eci.13222

Coronavirus disease 2019: The harms of exaggerated information and non‚Äźevidence‚Äźbased measures

Problems with early estimates and responses to the COVID‚Äź19 epidemic

• A highly flawed nonpeer‚Äźreviewed preprint claiming similarity with HIV‚Äź1 drew tremendous attention, and it was withdrawn, but conspiracy theories about the new virus became entrenched
  • Even major peer‚Äźreviewed journals have already published wrong, sensationalist items
  • Early estimates of the projected proportion of global population that will be infected seem markedly exaggerated
  • Early estimates of case (infection)¬†fatality rate may be markedly exaggerated
  • The proportion of undetected infections is unknown but probably varies across countries and may be very large overall
  • Reported epidemic curves are largely affected by the change in availability of test kits and the willingness to test for the virus over time
  • Of the multiple measures adopted, a few have strong evidence, and many may have obvious harms
  • Panic shopping of masks and protective gear and excess hospital admissions may be highly detrimental to health systems without offering any concomitant benefit
  • Extreme measures such as lockdowns may have major impact on social life and the economy¬†(and those also lives lost), and estimates of this impact are entirely speculative
  • Comparisons with and extrapolations from the 1918 influenza pandemic are precarious, if not outright misleading and harmful

Say we distrust offical covid 19 death counts. 

Maybe doctors are being pressured to attribute deaths to covid-19 on official records when in fact the cause of death is undetermined, or something other than covid.

How could we test this out?

Do not assign any cause of death. Count all deaths: count anyone who dies for any reason. Count everyone and compare this to previous years.

In the US, total death statistics are available, by state/ week/year.

To get a baseline of little or no covid, I will pick a state with few Covid-19 deaths--- Oregon.

The official count says that so far there have been 132 deaths in Oregon in the last couple of months - that’s small number in a state where about that number dies every day.

So, we should see total deaths 2020 proceeding with approximately the same pattern as previous years. Here’s the plot:

main-qimg-33b83eecf257141b806bf7b9fe3306d4

Now, let’s pick a state in which those counting coronavirus deaths say there have been a lot killed by coronavirus---New Jersey.

Same exercise, and again, plotting all deaths - and still, we are not concerned with the causes of death.

main-qimg-43130aae5bd355a9033ac1c826fb4493

OK, so it seems that a lot of people dropped dead in New Jersey the last few weeks. A lot more than normal.

There are the same type of spikes in the states of New York, Massachussets, Pennsylvannia, Michigan, Illinois… everywhere, in fact.

I invite everyone to check out the statistics in states randomly and you will see that this method paints an accurate picture every time.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

put your name on the forfeiting of insurance and medical care list, then go to a busy New Jersey hospital lacking PPE's and volunteer for two months working 16/7.  After that get back with us if you are still around.

31 minutes ago, old3bob said:

put your name on the forfeiting of insurance and medical care list, then go to a busy New Jersey hospital lacking PPE's and volunteer for two months working 16/7.  After that get back with us if you are still around.

Who are you talking to?

24 minutes ago, bax44 said:

I kinda applaud people who change there mind when the facts on the ground change.  

You think Fauci said no masks maliciously?  As part of CONSPIRACY!!!   That clip's from March, he's certainly in favor of masks for the past month and a half.  Poorly made masks protect others from you, more then they protect you from others but thats still protection.  Populations that use masks slow the spread. 

The facts on the ground changed? Shouldn‚Äôt the supposed ‚Äútop medical‚ÄĚ person in the country have known ahead of time masks are super important? (Personally I doubt they make fuck all of a difference and are a nice psy op in control mechanisms) but aside from that.. yeah. But no.¬†

Anyways personally all these experts that everyone is taking as their words being gospel- I wouldn’t trust them to prescribe me a fucking cough drop. Lol.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:49 PM, bax44 said:

This quote from the paper is especially hilarious yet horrifying as to how easily people become terrified because their "leaders" and the psychotic lying media tell them to be...

"This year's coronavirus outbreak is clearly unprecedented in amount of attention received. Media have capitalized on curiosity, uncertainty and horror. A Google search with ‚Äúcoronavirus‚ÄĚ yielded 3¬†550¬†000¬†000 results on March 3 and 9¬†440¬†000¬†000 results on March 14. Conversely, ‚Äúinfluenza‚ÄĚ attracted 30‚Äź to 60‚Äźfold less attention although this season it has caused so far more deaths15¬†globally than coronavirus."

Aren't you one of them?   A person or journalist writing often about the virus?  Are you being paid to make dozens of posts about it?  If so, by who?  <kidding, your posting because you're as caught up in the new deadly virus as everyone else>

It makes the news because its new, its as deadly as a 9/11 every 2 or days or so, its very catchy, perhaps 10x deadlier then normal flu, somewhat airbound.. you can have it for a week and be contagious to others and not know it.  Its widespread enough so that the horror stories of personally knowing people who died or were hit severely by it are growing.  There's reasons why its in the news and why you post about it so much. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

Aren't you one of them?   A person or journalist writing often about the virus?  Are you being paid to make dozens of posts about it?  If so, by who?  <kidding, your posting because you're as caught up in the new deadly virus as everyone else>

It makes the news because its new, its as deadly as a 9/11 every 2 or days or so, its very catchy, perhaps 10x deadlier then normal flu, somewhat airbound.. you can have it for a week and be contagious to others and not know it.  Its widespread enough so that the horror stories of personally knowing people who died or were hit severely by it are growing.  There's reasons why its in the news and why you post about it so much. 

Haha.

2 minutes ago, bax44 said:

The facts on the ground changed? Shouldn‚Äôt the supposed ‚Äútop medical‚ÄĚ person in the country have known ahead of time masks are super important? (Personally I doubt they make fuck all of a difference and are a nice psy op in control mechanisms) but aside from that.. yeah. But no.¬†

Anyways personally all these experts that everyone is taking as their words being gospel- I wouldn’t trust them to prescribe me a fucking cough drop. Lol.

I remember reading about that attitude in Africa under Sars.  People there thinking its a conspiracy, these doctors don't know nothing.  Such people died, horribly.  

If a doctor prescribes you an anti-biotic for something easily curable, take it.  Or not.. your life..

• Like 1

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/05/14/neurosurgeon-says-face-masks-pose-serious-risk-to-healthy-people-n392431

There are studies to back that claim up.

Blaylock says studies have also shown that face masks impair oxygen intake dramatically leading to serious problems.

The importance of these findings is that a drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) is associated with an impairment in immunity. Studies have shown that hypoxia can inhibit the type of main immune cells used to fight viral infections called the CD4+ T-lymphocyte. This occurs because the hypoxia increases the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1), which inhibits T-lymphocytes and stimulates a powerful immune inhibitor cell called the Tregs. . This sets the stage for contracting any infection, including COVID-19 and making the consequences of that infection much graver. In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections and if so, having a much worse outcome.5,6,7

In other words, if you wear a face mask and contract some sickness, you will not be able to fight it off as effectively as if you had normal blood oxygen levels. The mask could make you sicker. It could also create a ‚Äúdeadly cytokine storm‚ÄĚ in some.

Just now, thelerner said:

I remember reading about that attitude in Africa under Sars.  People there thinking its a conspiracy, these doctors don't know nothing.  Such people died, horribly.  

If a doctor prescribes you an anti-biotic for something easily curable, take it.  Or not.. your life..

You seem like a very concerned and scared person.