Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

the continuing evil of dictator trump lackeys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN)House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made clear Tuesday morning that a formal effort to remove Rep. Liz Cheney from her post as the third ranking leader is likely as soon as next week.

But he wasn't honest about why.
Asked during an interview on Fox News about a "vote to get rid of [Cheney]," McCarthy replied this way (bolding is mine):
"No, there's no concern about how she voted on impeachment. That decision has been made. I have heard from members, concerned about her ability to carry out the job as conference chair, to carry out the message. We all need to be working as one, if we're able to win the majority. Remember majorities are not given they are earned, and that's about the message about going forward. Combating Joe Biden what he's done to this border. ... Just what he's doing here about small businesses, not opening schools, not getting us back to work, back to health, back to normal. That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about her vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do. And what's our best step forward that we could all work together instead of attacking one another."
 
So, the growing effort to get rid of Cheney doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she was the most high-profile -- and high-ranking -- Republican to vote for the impeachment of Donald Trump earlier this year. It's about her, uh, "ability to carry out the job as conference chair, to carry out the message."
Ha ha ha!   This explanation strains credulity. And that is being nice.OINT -- NOW ON YOUTUBE!
Anyone who has paid any attention to the Republican Party for, well, the last six-ish years, knows exactly why Cheney is in deep jeopardy of losing her leadership job -- and maybe her office in a primary next year. It's because she was willing to speak out against Trump. Period.
The Republican Party is -- and has been for years now -- a cult of personality around Trump. In place of a set of shared principles and values, total fealty to Trump has become the core of what it means to be a Republican. One needs to look no further than Cheney's solid ratings from conservative groups -- a 98% score from Heritage Action in the 117th Congress! -- to see that this unhappiness directed toward her has zero to do with actual conservative policy differences and everything to do with currying favor with the former President.
Ohio Republican Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, who also voted to impeach Trump, put it nicely over the weekend.
"If a prerequisite for leading our conference is continuing to lie to our voters, then Liz is not the best fit," he told The Hill. "Liz isn't going to lie to people. Liz is going to say what she believes. She's going to stand on principle. And if that's going to be distracting for folks, she's not the best fit. I wish that weren't the case."
Cheney now looks likely to be ousted from her job as Republican Conference Chair. But don't get it twisted -- that removal has everything to do with her belief that Trump crossed a critical line during the January 6 riot at the US Capitol and nothing at all to do with her ability to help direct the party's policy messaging.
Cheney has commented since then about her vote -- and her belief that the future of the GOP should be Trump-less -- but in almost every instance that has come in response to a reporter's question rather than her re-injecting those views back into the national conversation.
McCarthy can do what he wants as leader of House Republicans. And that likely means Cheney's days are numbered. But let's not pretend that this is about anything other than enforcing total and unquestioning loyalty to Trump within the GOP.
Edited by old3bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We know how the Cheney thing played out.

 

when will the madness break into a mad dash,

to where?
 

Over There in France a similar thing happened on or about the same day as

over here, when 124 former admirals & generals signed an open letter to Biden, complaining of a corrupt FBI, a rigged election, the mental and physical health of Biden, and the Marxist direction the nation is headed.

this is unprecedented. 124 admirals and generals is A Lot.

we can say they are wrong, but, this looms large.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

trump followed a A lot of what hitler did in various ways to consolidate power with all of it being based on lies or twisted half truths,  with him being the master malicious liar, thief and cheat!   Trumps perpetual gaslighting and use of inflaming  "us against them" cheer leading are examples of what infected and enthralled many in the U.S. and still does, and which has been used to  cover-up his evil ulterior  motives of megalomania.  Trumps "big lie" of  hitler like manipulation of the masses worked on several levels resulting in the unforgivable violent capitol insurrection !  (with  his willing  disciples or we could say criminal like accomplices now trying to downplay or whitewash it while they regroup like  determined rats gnawing the life out of what is still good in America in whatever ways they possibly can!)

Edited by old3bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DRILL BABY DRILL !!!
 

Biden throws support behind ConocoPhillips Lease to drill Alaska’s North Slope at the rate of 100,000 barrels a day for the next thirty years.

the Alaska wildlife refuge or the National wilderness preserve

just became the national petroleum reserve. Except it isn’t going to be held in reserve.

we can scroll backwards on this thread and find that bums labeled Trump’s support for drilling this area made him the most diabolical insidious environmental criminal in the history of the world. So, what does that make Biden?
or am I just making another false equivalence?
or, does yet another campaign promise broken, and not broken by gop opposition, but rather by democrat presidential choice, constitute Madness

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

it is an absolute no brainer to dismiss out of hand 90 something percent of the GOP for supporting a treasonous traitor (and clearly proven to be unhinged!) trump and all of his other supporters and enablers (now and in the past)... why, here are just a couple of major reasons out of several hundreds of additional ones that also range from major to lessor!!   (the pre-mediated and the death causing screwing around with covid information, to screwing with national weather reports for storms)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/01/richard-painter-intv-michael-flynn-myanmar-coup-court-martialed-sedition-sot-nr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

 

thus any anti-democrat distractions are so minor to minuscule in comparison to trumps and the Gop's major crimes (which are largely  of very drastic and disgraceful ethical, moral, spiritual and political debasements by the twisting of facts and laws to their advantage) as to also put them in position to  be dismissed as being mostly and dangerously lacking of common sense, and rationality on many key issues, or just embracing vice as if it were virtue... imo. 

 

Edited by old3bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stating the obvious would be more like;

the whirlpool has become more rapid, the flame more eager and devouring,

the observer is buried under a flood of impressions, disinformations, those that would snuff out the light appear in all sorts of manifestation,, Creeping ever closer, to the door named Madness. Through that door the observer descends into depths unfathomed. 
beyond the point of no return. There is no magic glass case labeled “in case of emergency” you cannot break what is already broken.

the depths of descent grow darker, more deceptive. Lurking danger has encircled the delicate flickering of a single tea lite candle. 
echoing are the faint remnants of smug proud shouts of parrots who thought themselves clever and even correct, until toucans and buzzards parsed them out on the buffet bar, so methodically, meticulously, divided evenly, some sort of hypocrisy feast. Lunchtime rates from eleven til three.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, zerostao said:

Stating the obvious would be more like;

the whirlpool has become more rapid, the flame more eager and devouring,

the observer is buried under a flood of impressions, disinformations, those that would snuff out the light appear in all sorts of manifestation,, Creeping ever closer, to the door named Madness. Through that door the observer descends into depths unfathomed. 
beyond the point of no return. There is no magic glass case labeled “in case of emergency” you cannot break what is already broken.

the depths of descent grow darker, more deceptive. Lurking danger has encircled the delicate flickering of a single tea lite candle. 
echoing are the faint remnants of smug proud shouts of parrots who thought themselves clever and even correct, until toucans and buzzards parsed them out on the buffet bar, so methodically, meticulously, divided evenly, some sort of hypocrisy feast. Lunchtime rates from eleven til three.

 

 

 

so goes the ages old pattern for trump and has blinded follower's,  and it should not be long before he throws his remaining disciples under the bus and at some point even his so called "base" as he finds himself getting closer to the buses crushing wheels of karmic justice and the prison time he has undoubtedly earned.  (that go along with his ever devolving decent into madness, with no birds needed)

Edited by old3bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 7:15 PM, old3bob said:

 

so goes the ages old pattern for trump and has blinded follower's,  and it should not be long before he throws his remaining disciples under the bus and at some point even his so called "base" as he finds himself getting closer to the buses crushing wheels of karmic justice and the prison time he has undoubtedly earned.  (that go along with his ever devolving decent into madness, with no birds needed)

I’m glad you said “so called “base” 

ive been waiting to address this false notion that Trump has minions of rabid fascist followers. IF Trump had half the so called cult like base MSM alleged, then Trump would have likely won the Twenty Twenty election. 
Of course there is some Madness that can be directly attributed to Trump. I’ve never suggested otherwise.

And there is also Madness that can be directly attributed to some of those who oppose Trump.

Trump has no opportunity to throw any of the VAST majority of gop politicians under a bus and has NO possibility of throwing conservative voters under any bus; regardless of if they support Trump policies or not. 
It was never about Trump. I said that in 2016 and I say it now.

If Trump winds up under a bus, that will be because of his own doings. And the vast Vast members of gop and/or conservatives won’t care. All of that will sort itself out, let the chips fall where  they may.

I will confidently predict that even if Trump avoids unfavorable court rulings before 2024, and regardless of anything else that will unfold, Trump will NOT be the Gop nominee in 2024.
If you wish to continue your narrative that all things evil, demonic, or even cult like political behavior is the sole domain of Trump, you are free to do so. I don’t see other bums joining that chorus. Frankly, that chorus narrative is every bit as damaging to the welfare of the American people as Trump could possibly be, even if all the accusations MSM claims are true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2021 at 6:31 PM, zerostao said:

I’m glad you said “so called “base” 

ive been waiting to address this false notion that Trump has minions of rabid fascist followers. IF Trump had half the so called cult like base MSM alleged, then Trump would have likely won the Twenty Twenty election. 
Of course there is some Madness that can be directly attributed to Trump. I’ve never suggested otherwise.

And there is also Madness that can be directly attributed to some of those who oppose Trump.

Trump has no opportunity to throw any of the VAST majority of gop politicians under a bus and has NO possibility of throwing conservative voters under any bus; regardless of if they support Trump policies or not. 
It was never about Trump. I said that in 2016 and I say it now.

If Trump winds up under a bus, that will be because of his own doings. And the vast Vast members of gop and/or conservatives won’t care. All of that will sort itself out, let the chips fall where  they may.

I will confidently predict that even if Trump avoids unfavorable court rulings before 2024, and regardless of anything else that will unfold, Trump will NOT be the Gop nominee in 2024.
If you wish to continue your narrative that all things evil, demonic, or even cult like political behavior is the sole domain of Trump, you are free to do so. I don’t see other bums joining that chorus. Frankly, that chorus narrative is every bit as damaging to the welfare of the American people as Trump could possibly be, even if all the accusations MSM claims are true.

 

trump has pushed a lot of bodies (and also civil goodness)  under the bus that are not hard to see although many have already been forgotten because of the never relenting news cycle that can consume our attention.  The votes of 90 something percent of GOP members in the house and senate (and state governments) that did and continue to support trump are also not that hard see but are largely being forgotten, dismissed or whitewashed with gutless and false information for his and their actions over the past 4 years along with present day carry-over!  The vice that equates to virtue for evil is not and never has been the sole domain of trump or trumpism, but it is a major form, manifestation and pattern of it that is also not that hard to see and has been repeated for thousands of years in human history in certain people and in their followers.  (hitler, stalin, mussolini and their followers are WWll era examples of such * , later followed by mao taking over China in 1949)   As far as other bums not joining the "chorus" as you put it, that is problematic to me in some ways since if it were not for what is good in democracy and the sacrifices made for it then we might be raised or forced to obey, or even worship dictators to various degrees, with a stark example being that of North Korea, thus negating the options, freedoms and ways of life we often take for granted.  Jan 6th was trump's major attempt to crown himself dictator and things could have gone much worse...so imo until he and his enablers are held accountable and the "big lie" and its related "narrative" is finally and fully revealed and recognized for what it is then we will continue to be divided and damaged as a people and country.  

 

(* also during that era : "Crimes committed by Imperial Japan were responsible for the deaths of millions, some estimate between 3 million and 14 million of civilians and prisoners of war through massacre, human experimentation, starvation, and forced labor that was either directly perpetrated or condoned by the Japanese military and government with a significant portion of them occurring during Tojo's rule of the military. One source attributes 5 million civilian deaths to Tojo's rule of the military".)

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2021 at 3:35 AM, zerostao said:

DRILL BABY DRILL !!!
 

Biden throws support behind ConocoPhillips Lease to drill Alaska’s North Slope at the rate of 100,000 barrels a day for the next thirty years.

the Alaska wildlife refuge or the National wilderness preserve

just became the national petroleum reserve. Except it isn’t going to be held in reserve.

we can scroll backwards on this thread and find that bums labeled Trump’s support for drilling this area made him the most diabolical insidious environmental criminal in the history of the world. So, what does that make Biden?
or am I just making another false equivalence?
or, does yet another campaign promise broken, and not broken by gop opposition, but rather by democrat presidential choice, constitute Madness

 

 

For what its worth - https://www.alaskapublic.org/2021/06/01/biden-administration-puts-arctic-refuge-leases-on-ice-as-it-asks-for-new-environmental-reviews/

Biden administration puts Arctic refuge leases on ice as it asks for new environmental reviews

The Biden administration Tuesday took its first steps toward reversing the opening of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge’s coastal plain to oil drilling, by suspending leases issued in the final days of the Trump administration.

Biden, on the campaign trail, had vowed to adopt permanent protections for the refuge. And then, on his first day in office, he ordered a “temporary moratorium” on oil and gas leasing in the refuge’s northernmost slice, called the coastal plain.

 

His Interior Department now says it will conduct a new environmental review of the Trump administration’s oil and gas leasing program for the coastal plain, while addressing what it called “legal deficiencies.”

 

Interior Secretary Deb Haaland signed the formal order Tuesday.

..All activities related to the program — including the first-ever oil leases for the land, approved under Trump — are suspended until the review is complete, the Interior said. The department will then decide whether the leases should be “reaffirmed, voided, or subject to additional mitigation measures.” ..

 

 

Me- so not exactly ended, but postponed during a no doubt long environmental study and review. 

 

 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

umm, things are not "sorting out" very well... a very high percentage (many millions) of republican voters still believe the election was stolen even after triple recounts in some states and 50+ strong lawsuits which proved that 99.999999% of votes were valid and counted correctly as verified by many state republican officials who trump and his enthralled and dangerous cult like followers  and hell bent enablers refuse to acknowledge as they increase their acts of un-American propaganda that erodes our democracy and in some cases with them also committing violent seditious acts and or public speech's of the same nature!

 (like Gen. Flynn alluding to the idea of a military coup which I'm sure lots of trumps radical die hard people like!)

 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/09/mastriano-pennsylvania-state-senator-seen-better-elections-afghanistan-newday-vpx.cnn

Edited by old3bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites