Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, steve said:

I think what we’ll see next is a cadre of GOP opportunists using this opportunity to court trump’s mob hoping to fill the power vacuum.


You can count on that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

,,, then the main bulletin news cam on at 7 pm .  We saw it all .  Then we heard what past US presidents thought about it .

 

Then we heard what world leaders thought about it .

 

What friggin  embarrassing mess your country has become  .

 

all thanks to  he and those  who would 'make America great again ' .

 

:blush:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nungali said:

,,, then the main bulletin news cam on at 7 pm .  We saw it all .  Then we heard what past US presidents thought about it .

 

Then we heard what world leaders thought about it .

 

What friggin  embarrassing mess your country has become  .

 

all thanks to  he and those  who would 'make America great again ' .

 

:blush:

 

 

 

 

Yes when I saw all these world leaders come on the TV and basically tell us in the US to be good it was super embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... imagine the glee and gloating from those world  dictators and   tyrannical oppressive groups   that hate democracy and freedom  ..... they will use this .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this makes some of Trumps most ardent supporters take heed:

Trump today-"..The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy," Trump said. To those who engaged in acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Thus, he will throw his followers under the bus, no sense of loyalty.  He pits his people against each other regularly, enjoying their fight.  He leaves a path of bodies in his wake. 

 

"..those who broke the law, you will pay."  I hope so, and the payment comes swiftly.  And those he abandoned realize it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6MWE tee shirts worn by alt-right seditionists. 6 million wasn’t enough referring to the Holocaust. These are the real danger to this country. 
 


 


 

 

7633F90D-2C6E-4F02-8FA8-632F3A943891.jpeg

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thelerner said:

 

Thus, he will throw his followers under the bus, no sense of loyalty.  He pits his people against each other regularly, enjoying their fight.  He leaves a path of bodies in his wake. 

 

One of Hitler's favorite moves was to encourage his followers to fight each other. he figured if his followers were divided they wouldn't be as much of a threat to him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thelerner said:

I hope this makes some of Trumps most ardent supporters take heed:

Trump today-"..The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy," Trump said. To those who engaged in acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Thus, he will throw his followers under the bus, no sense of loyalty.  He pits his people against each other regularly, enjoying their fight.  He leaves a path of bodies in his wake. 

 

"..those who broke the law, you will pay."  I hope so, and the payment comes swiftly.  And those he abandoned realize it.

 

 

Was that AFTER it was announced they are going to hunt them down and prosecute them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There is now a federal murder investigation into the death of the police officer.  As it's written in the law, anyone who participates to any degree (including firing up a madding crowd) in the killing of another is guilty of murder.  I believe this will remain under the radar for a while, while the investigators are taking statements and identifying the leaders. 

 

It will ultimately lead to Trump.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manitou said:

 

There is now a federal murder investigation into the death of the police officer.  As it's written in the law, anyone who participates to any degree (including firing up a madding crowd) in the killing of another is guilty of murder.  I believe this will remain under the radar for a while, while the investigators are taking statements and identifying the leaders. 

 

It will ultimately lead to Trump.

 

Trump is trying to distance himself this morning, but the evidence was caught on video.

 

The FBI is arresting seditionists this morning on Federal charges. Most everyone was either posting videos on social media or selfies with the Capitol Police, but did they think for a minute that facial recognition would not provide evidence? After all, most didn't wear a mask to hide their identity. Not very smart! :lol:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ralis said:

 

Trump is trying to distance himself this morning, but the evidence was caught on video.

 

The FBI is arresting seditionists this morning on Federal charges. Most everyone was either posting videos on social media or selfies with the Capitol Police, but did they think for a minute that facial recognition would not provide evidence? After all, most didn't wear a mask to hide their identity. Not very smart! :lol:

 

Crazy bastards !   We were watching in and  "  But, they are all being filmed !  How do they think this is gong to end up for them ?  "

 

Those big ape retards chanting "USA! USA! : while they vandalise the heart of their USA     :huh:

 

A special 'jail' for them I think , like a big zoo cage;   let them do what they want in it   and  normal people can walk past and gawp and wonder at them .

 

 

shocked-man-glasses-his-scared-friends-p

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Crazy bastards !   We were watching in and  "  But, they are all being filmed !  How do they think this is gong to end up for them ?  "

 

They got used to their cult leader denying things that were recorded on video.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

Crazy bastards !   We were watching in and  "  But, they are all being filmed !  How do they think this is gong to end up for them ?  "

 

Those big ape retards chanting "USA! USA! : while they vandalise the heart of their USA     :huh:

 

A special 'jail' for them I think , like a big zoo cage;   let them do what they want in it   and  normal people can walk past and gawp and wonder at them .

 

 

shocked-man-glasses-his-scared-friends-p

 


The perpetrators should be locked up in the cages that immigrant children were locked up in. Just enough for a bit of elbow room. Some are going to prison for 20 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmattwads said:

 

They got used to their cult leader denying things that were recorded on video.


‘Probably expecting a pardon from dear leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ralis said:


‘Probably expecting a pardon from dear leader. 

 

Probably. At least in a few more days it will be too late for him to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI has released photos to airports to prevent flight, got em boxed in. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derrick Evans, WVa delegate who posted video from the assault is now in federal custody.

Here he is being taken away from his grandma.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another 1,000 or however many broke into go capital offices or fought with cops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ralis said:

The FBI has released photos to airports to prevent flight, got em boxed in. 

 

These types are sooooooooooo stupid .

 

During the shameful  Cronulla Race Riots here   (my old home town  :(  )   against middle easterners  , an ethnic  'Middle -easterner' that owned a barber shop in the main street reported . " I saw young ....   ....... in the films on the news . I could not understand, I know that kid and he has always been respectful and friendly to me .  The next day he comes in and wants to me shave his head , thinking that would disguise him - stupid enough - but then , he Comes into MY shop for  it !   ?????

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

 

Idiots !

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

... that mad Trumpster protester on the news outside Capitol Hill;

 

" They should drag them ( the politicians ) out into the street and string them up ! "

 

 

 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites