12 hours ago, old3bob said:

could it be that "mad hatter" trump has eaten way too much bad (mercury laden) tuna during his entire life?

(and which has had a cumulative effect on him)

He is the result of someone who has never had to face the consequences of his actions .

I think I posted before about the doco I saw on this from the psychologist ( not his relative , another one ) . Anyway, basically , from an early age he was shielded from this , being the rich kid and in that weird family . Then all different stages of his careers, he either refused to accept responsibility or people shielded him from the repercussions of his actions  ... right up the Presidency, the worst manifestation of this shielding .

Before I said , in relation to what is about to happen   ( peak around the solstice)  ' In a way, you had to have a Trump ' . This is because he is the epitome  of this  corrupt dynamic  and this corrupt dynamic has been eating into humanity  since the neolithic, getting worse and worse and absolutely peaking in Western Civilisation .  Its only recently that this 'no  consequences for actions' path has been exposed - environmentally . We have started to see how irresponsible and dangerous this attitude is . A person or society that has not learnt this is dangerous to themselves and all around them .

I have also written here about a more peaceful time for humans and an upsurge in "no consequence of actions" from the development of original  Indo European warlord culture and the raid and run ( remove from consequence of action )  mentality that came with the development of horse riding and  ships . 

In a way trump is the avatar of not just this age , but cumulative ages before us .

- never having to deal with the consequences of our actions  .  . . . . .  well, until its too late .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

If your EPA is like ours .... they are the ones that issue a 'licence to pollute'  - the more you pay them , the more you are allowed to pollute .

That guy will probably lobby for cheaper pollution licenses .  :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

He is the result of someone who has never had to face the consequences of his actions .

I think I posted before about the doco I saw on this from the psychologist ( not his relative , another one ) . Anyway, basically , from an early age he was shielded from this , being the rich kid and in that weird family . Then all different stages of his careers, he either refused to accept responsibility or people shielded him from the repercussions of his actions  ... right up the Presidency, the worst manifestation of this shielding .

Before I said , in relation to what is about to happen   ( peak around the solstice)  ' In a way, you had to have a Trump ' . This is because he is the epitome  of this  corrupt dynamic  and this corrupt dynamic has been eating into humanity  since the neolithic, getting worse and worse and absolutely peaking in Western Civilisation .  Its only recently that this 'no  consequences for actions' path has been exposed - environmentally . We have started to see how irresponsible and dangerous this attitude is . A person or society that has not learnt this is dangerous to themselves and all around them .

I have also written here about a more peaceful time for humans and an upsurge in "no consequence of actions" from the development of original  Indo European warlord culture and the raid and run ( remove from consequence of action )  mentality that came with the development of horse riding and  ships . 

In a way trump is the avatar of not just this age , but cumulative ages before us .

- never having to deal with the consequences of our actions  .  . . . . .  well, until its too late .

zero conscience means zero accountability for trump,  such is also the nature of a demonic being for they don't have a conscience either.   Thus anything goes and we have not seen the worst of it yet!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

If your EPA is like ours .... they are the ones that issue a 'licence to pollute'  - the more you pay them , the more you are allowed to pollute .

That guy will probably lobby for cheaper pollution licenses .  :( 

The EPA here has been taken over by Trump's buddies with a license to pollute. Andrew Wheeler the present admin was a coal lobbyist and is now gutting every regulation possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_R._Wheeler

• Sad 1

Trump's lawyers should lose their law licenses! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

zero conscience means zero accountability for trump,  such is also the nature of a demonic being for they don't have a conscience either.   Thus anything goes and we have not seen the worst of it yet!

and ( in adding to the above) if people have some understanding of evil, which most do, then its kind of strange to me that there are still so many people shocked by or throwing up their hands in disbelief at trumps ongoing and willful descent into pure malicious hate, pathological lies, wanton greed, corruption and destructive madness that was so very obvious and thus there FOR ALL TO SEE during the Repub. primaries way back in 2016!  

Edited by old3bob

6 hours ago, ralis said:

Trump's lawyers should lose their law licenses! 

Good on em ! 

Without actions against the corrupt, corruption spreads .

Spoiler

In my case I wanted to file stuff like that  right off as first shot . There where glaring basic legal irregularities in the  charges filed against me .  They did not go along with  article 3 of Trust law ( articles 1 and 2 are where basically introductions ) nor contract law ;   any trustee  must first AGREE to take on a trust   ( :D riiiiiiight !  ... otherwise one  could 'appoint' anyone on the planet without them knowing it and they would be held responsible for the trust  )  and a legal agreement requires TWO parties , I cant make a legal agreement about you and sign it, if you dont sign it , believe it or not, part of the evidence against me was an agreement signed by one party .  WTF !

Now the court papers where signed 'to be in order' by the Prosecutors boss  and also his boss the state  top gov lawyer (cant remember his title ) - so the judge does not have to go through it all to make sure its okay . They take the word of such a  reputable person that they have gone through it and checked it .  I wanted to expose them for basically ,  presenting false information and documents to a Supreme Court judge .  My lawyer freaked out about that and the implications involved . Three major lawyers in the AG dept could have been exposed and even disbarred and prosecuted . Too scared to touch it !  And our 'bunny out the front ' would not do it either.  ( Bunny out the front  was our internal official representative , had to be a company director. I resigned from that before the case as I knew they would  head hunt whoever stood in the defence dock ... whoever dared to stand against them so I operated 'from the shadows' - even so they tried to get me, ruin me financially and all that, but then I had put myself into a safe position, they deemed me to be -no doubt after their own investigation -  a "Man of Straw ' -  A real legal term - it basically means , we cant destroy them as they have nothing to take away from them in the first place ; no land (I didnt technically own it - ha ha ! ), no money,  an old cabin ,  bomb car etc . Any money I did have , they would have got their hands on. 

They felt very smug on us loosing  60K  -  what they dont know is , when all legalities where done ... I got back 200k ! )

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg                  

Even some people on our side protested ; 'She would loose her career, she has children .. etc ... "

Too fuckin bad for her ... she was trying to destroy our home and finances and disrupt our families !  How come they count but we dont . Fuck that !

And then, after a 2 year case and an appeal, the Judge smirked at them after handing down her judgement 

" Besides,  your case was against section 3 of the Trust act ... and , by the way, you cant have a legal agreement signed by only one party ."

Imagine my frustration after no one would listen to me about what I was saying or able to comprehend it !   A weird time indeed !

They smirked though as really they lost nothing , all the costs and shit they paid came out of essentially, the tax payers pocket . It cost us over A$60,000

... so go for the bastard I reckon ..... destroy him  ....  he can go down with Trump

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Good on em ! 

Without actions against the corrupt, corruption spreads .

Hide contents

In my case I wanted to file stuff like that  right off as first shot . There where glaring basic legal irregularities in the  charges filed against me .  They did not go along with  article 3 of Trust law ( articles 1 and 2 are where basically introductions ) nor contract law ;   any trustee  must first AGREE to take on a trust   ( :D riiiiiiight !  ... otherwise one  could 'appoint' anyone on the planet without them knowing it and they would be held responsible for the trust  )  and a legal agreement requires TWO parties , I cant make a legal agreement about you and sign it, if you dont sign it , believe it or not, part of the evidence against me was an agreement signed by one party .  WTF !

Now the court papers where signed 'to be in order' by the Prosecutors boss  and also his boss the state  top gov lawyer (cant remember his title ) - so the judge does not have to go through it all to make sure its okay . They take the word of such a  reputable person that they have gone through it and checked it .  I wanted to expose them for basically ,  presenting false information and documents to a Supreme Court judge .  My lawyer freaked out about that and the implications involved . Three major lawyers in the AG dept could have been exposed and even disbarred and prosecuted . Too scared to touch it !  And our 'bunny out the front ' would not do it either.  ( Bunny out the front  was our internal official representative , had to be a company director. I resigned from that before the case as I knew they would  head hunt whoever stood in the defence dock ... whoever dared to stand against them so I operated 'from the shadows' - even so they tried to get me, ruin me financially and all that, but then I had put myself into a safe position, they deemed me to be -no doubt after their own investigation -  a "Man of Straw ' -  A real legal term - it basically means , we cant destroy them as they have nothing to take away from them in the first place ; no land (I didnt technically own it - ha ha ! ), no money,  an old cabin ,  bomb car etc . Any money I did have , they would have got their hands on. 

They felt very smug on us loosing  60K  -  what they dont know is , when all legalities where done ... I got back 200k ! )

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg                  

Even some people on our side protested ; 'She would loose her career, she has children .. etc ... "

Too fuckin bad for her ... she was trying to destroy our home and finances and disrupt our families !  How come they count but we dont . Fuck that !

And then, after a 2 year case and an appeal, the Judge smirked at them after handing down her judgement 

" Besides,  your case was against section 3 of the Trust act ... and , by the way, you cant have a legal agreement signed by only one party ."

Imagine my frustration after no one would listen to me about what I was saying or able to comprehend it !   A weird time indeed !

They smirked though as really they lost nothing , all the costs and shit they paid came out of essentially, the tax payers pocket . It cost us over A$60,000

... so go for the bastard I reckon ..... destroy him  ....  he can go down with Trump

very sick and twisted beyond recognition and may qualify for a state mental institution, but also sad in a way since Giuliani was once a very decent major when 9/11 hit.

Edited by old3bob

Since the beginning of the pandemic I've read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let's be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that "masks must work to prevent viral transmission" is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing "apples to oranges."

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot "socially distance" from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses, is also why Fauci, the US Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won't prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2. Although the public health "authorities" flipped, flopped, and later changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public. In fact, the most recent systemic analysis once again confirms that masks are ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses like CoVID-19: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

https://www.sott.net/article/438827-A-classic-fallacious-argument-If-masks-dont-work-then-why-do-surgeons-wear-them?s=09

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Apech said:

SOTT is nothing but a right wing conspiracy site. SOTT’s FB page claims Trump won by a landslide which is a joke. Then how does SOTT have credibility?

The CDC article quoted was published in May of this year that specifically addressed influenza with no mention of COVID-19. Dr. Fauci has been very clear on the wearing of masks to reduce community spread. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 2

a person does not have to be a doctor of any kind to know that the volume and force of virus particles in a cough or even in breath moisture if being openly expelled could be lessoned to some degree by masks or even face coverings...that is just plain commonsense.  (and we have seen green laser traces showing such)   As for the exact percentage of reduction that would have to be figured out in a lab with scientific methods.  (and any percentage is better than nothing with covid)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, old3bob said:

a person does not have to be a doctor of any kind to know that the volume and force of virus particles in a cough or even in breath moisture if being openly expelled could be lessoned to some degree by masks or even face coverings...that is just plain commonsense.  (and we have seen green laser traces showing such)   As for the exact percentage of reduction that would have to be figured out in a lab with scientific methods.  (and any percentage is better than nothing with covid)

Study on mask efficacy.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72798-7

• Thanks 2

Mr. Diabolical,  "but he is a good business man" excuse,  :ph34r:  (the catch is only in diabolical way)  and no the dems are not as equally as bad !

BB1bfiXz.jpg.bbd820cf37aec660f056466daa763680.jpg

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

a person does not have to be a doctor of any kind to know that the volume and force of virus particles in a cough or even in breath moisture if being openly expelled could be lessoned to some degree by masks or even face coverings...that is just plain commonsense.  (and we have seen green laser traces showing such)   As for the exact percentage of reduction that would have to be figured out in a lab with scientific methods.  (and any percentage is better than nothing with covid)

Hey o3b, I actually agree with what I bolded above as it relates to viral load, and what I have read regarding indications there appears to be¬†a correlation between viral load and seriousness of symptoms - which may seem to be common sense now, but was one of the numerous ‚Äúunknowns‚ÄĚ early on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glenn Kirschner on Trump's corrupt pardons. Perhaps Glenn will be the next AG.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Hey o3b, I actually agree with what I bolded above as it relates to viral load, and what I have read regarding indications there appears to be¬†a correlation between viral load and seriousness of symptoms - which may seem to be common sense now, but was one of the numerous ‚Äúunknowns‚ÄĚ early on.

Viral shedding is more dangerous in enclosed spaces such as bathrooms and buildings with inadequate ventilation. Family gatherings this week and over the holidays will increase community spreading. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ralis said:

Viral shedding is more dangerous in enclosed spaces such as bathrooms and buildings with inadequate ventilation. Family gatherings this week and over the holidays will increase community spreading. 

Just as the elections (and subsequent celebrations and protests) were the interlude before the rising crescendo of cases we are now seeing..

I have been wondering what your thoughts on the Newsome incident are. Would you share your thoughts?

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Just as the elections (and subsequent celebrations and protests) were the interlude before the rising crescendo of cases we are now seeing..

I have been wondering what your thoughts on the Newsome incident are. Would you share your thoughts?

Newsome? I must have missed that.

Here in New Mexico the cases are rising at an alarming rate. Santa Fe County was once a safe haven and is no more.

'Maybe  drink antiseptic   ?  ' 

" Seven people have died after drinking hand sanitiser at a party.

A group of nine people drank the antiseptic hand wash when the alcohol ran out at a party on Thursday (local time) in Tomtor village in the Tattinsky of Russia’s largest region Yakutia.

Partygoers drank the product made up of 69 per cent methanol, which had been sold as a hand cleanser during the pandemic.

Health officials warned locals not to drink the Russian-made antiseptic."

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1