Heartbreak

I Apologise To The Universe For Being Sexually Lustfully Attached To Human Mortal Women On Planet Earth

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

thelerner actually learned something?

cant believe this

Yawn, is this what you're back for-  trolling and insulting?

Grow up.  Figure out if you're adding to the conversations here.

If you're at all cultivated or mature, I assume you have better things to do then come here and play troll.  Otherwise I assume you're a pissed off, depressed kid wasting his time on a forum he doesn't like. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

Yawn

tenor.gif?itemid=5296323

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

his what you're back for

mind your own business fool

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

you're a pissed off, depressed kid wasting his time

showing by example how to behave in public forums, dont you

@gatito do you really think he learned something?

35 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

How's this.. instead of trolling my comments here.

Why don't you PM me your wise adultlike comments, instead? 

tell you what.  That's what I'll do now.  I have comment to you.  I'll PM you

but.. odds are I won't see much reason to talk to you.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Yes.

Here are my 2 cents:

1) Being gay is awesome.

2) If an entire nation of women rejects you... there might be a problem with you.

Thank you for your time. 

Edited by Miroku
  • Like 3

On 3/23/2020 at 7:07 AM, Miroku said:

Here are my 2 cents

Hi Miroku,

A line-up of six of his shallow threads.

Worth your 2 cents?

- Anand

25 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Miroku,

A line-up of six of his shallow threads.

Worth your 2 cents?

- Anand

Oh, boy I'd rather not. Financial crisis is looming over us, it's better to keep my cents for bad times. :D Plus he might be truly hurt or deranged. Not much fun in there.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Miroku said:

Financial crisis is looming over us, it's better to keep my cents for bad times.

Hi Miroku,

Smart of you...

TwoCentsWorth.gif                  wsup-fracking-2-reports.gif

Keep safe.

Good night.

- Anand

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Since Earl Grey likes to jump the gun so much, I like to add that this gal’s facial features are simply ugly and extremely materialistic from a face-reading point of view.

I wouldn’t bed her even if I am paid to do so.

Edited by Heartbreak

55 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Heartbreak posts more wank fantasies and still insists on wanting enlightenment while being afraid of his own erections. Classic. 

And now he edits out the photo from this post as it was originally quoted to hide his own sick and disturbed perverted true self. How pathetic. 

And now, in an attempt to cover his ass, he defaults to lying again: 

55 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Since Earl Grey likes to jump the gun so much, I like to add that this gal’s facial features are simply ugly and extremely materialistic from a face-reading point of view.

I wouldn’t bed her even if I am paid to do so.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Heartbreak posts more wank fantasies and still insists on wanting enlightenment while being afraid of his own erections. Classic. 

And now he edits out the photo from this post as it was originally quoted to hide his own sick and disturbed perverted true self. How pathetic. 

Sure Happy Wanking off your precious seed energies to unworthy women.

27 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Sure Happy Wanking off your precious seed energies to unworthy women.

Nothing I said has anything to do with wanking myself off. You have posted photos of well-endowed women of Asian heritage and other racist fetishist posts while struggling with your sexuality. Not any of us here, boy. 

• Like 4

Heartbreak might be onto something. Just look at it. The average western male is weak, impotent and his energies are unenlightened. 

Spoiler

redneck.jpg

However, asian males are strong and beautiful and enlightened. Their seed energies circulate properly without obstuctrions and they can keep erections for days without getting tired, weak and without orgasm. The more involved they are in K-pop the more enlightened they are. It is called 6-pack because it represents the perfection of 6 paramitas, it's real look it up people!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Miroku
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miroku said:

Heartbreak might be onto something. Just look at it. The average western male is weak, impotent and his energies are unenlightened. 

Reveal hidden contents

redneck.jpg

However, asian males are strong and beautiful and enlightened. Their seed energies circulate properly without obstuctrions and they can keep erections for days without getting tired, weak and without orgasm. The more involved they are in K-pop the more enlightened they are. It is called 6-pack because it represents the perfection of 6 paramitas, it's real look it up people!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Gay Alert!

I don’t think being a K-pop star gives you the time or energies for sex or wanking.

Edited by Heartbreak

50 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Gay Alert!

I don’t think being a K-pop star gives you the time or energies for sex or wanking.

Homophobe alert! @sean people have been asking for your return to sort these creeps out and off your forum. It’s starting to sound like you’re a mythical creature or a tall tale like Paul Bunyan or a minotaur!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Gay Alert!

But don't you see? They are Asian, they are hot and they have sixpacks. They are high level cultivators, bodhisattvas! I am starting to doubt your clairvoyance if you cannot see past your member.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Homophobe alert! @sean people have been asking for your return to sort these creeps out and off your forum. It’s starting to sound like you’re a mythical creature or a tall tale like Paul Bunyan or a minotaur!

Gay alert doesn’t mean I hate gays. If CT can mess with me can’t I mess with Miroku? 

Btw every post I reply to you will start off with stalker alert or troll alert from now on.

Can’t take a joke?

1 minute ago, Heartbreak said:

Gay alert doesn’t mean I hate gays. If CT can mess with me can’t I mess with Miroku? 

Btw every post I reply to you will start off with stalker alert or troll alert from now on.

Can’t take a joke?

You don’t have to hate gays to be spreading or saying homophobic things. Major uncool. 

And you can call me whatever you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that as guests in Sean’s home, you act like a little shit and we show you that’s not cool with him or us. Yet every time we show you it ain’t cool what you’re doing, you act like you’re entitled to be a little shit because he hasn’t thrown you out yet. Way too many things you’ve done here that would have had him axe you in week one, boy.

Grow up.

24 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You don’t have to hate gays to be spreading or saying homophobic things. Major uncool. 

And you can call me whatever you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that as guests in Sean’s home, you act like a little shit and we show you that’s not cool with him or us. Yet every time we show you it ain’t cool what you’re doing, you act like you’re entitled to be a little shit because he hasn’t thrown you out yet. Way too many things you’ve done here that would have had him axe you in week one, boy.

Grow up.

Too bad that you will never be Sean or even get to be a mod with all the name calling.

Who’s the little boy now?

Just now, Heartbreak said:

Too bad that you will never be Sean or even get to be a mod with all the name calling.

Who’s the little boy now?

I ain’t interested in either, and in case you didn’t know, Sean is more likely to tell you to fuck off, which he has for people he’s banned and called dipshits before. So name calling ain’t gonna make me less qualified.

Run along, little boy. I am only saying what everyone else here has been saying too: you don’t know anything and you will only screw yourself up more the longer you keep at this.

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I ain’t interested in either, and in case you didn’t know, Sean is more likely to tell you to fuck off, which he has for people he’s banned and called dipshits before. So name calling ain’t gonna make me less qualified.

Run along, little boy. I am only saying what everyone else here has been saying too: you don’t know anything and you will only screw yourself up more the longer you keep at this.

And exactly why would Sean ban me again?

I challenge you to openly state examples of behaviour which would lead me to my ban.

You mean to say calling me names like shit and dumb would lead to nothing while gay alert would lead to my ban?

Sure dream on.

Btw no wonder you are only 1.7m tall.

Edited by Heartbreak

13 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

And exactly why would Sean ban me again?

I challenge you to openly state examples of behaviour which would lead me to my ban.

You mean to say calling me names like shit and dumb would lead to nothing while gay alert would lead to my ban?

Sure dream on.

Btw no wonder you are only 1.7m tall.

Oh, ho, ho, you really want to go there? @ralis! I have been challenged! Would you like to chime in and point out your favorite sections from Sean's new criteria? You just wait there, Headache, and see everything wrong with what you've posted. Or rather, what's wrong with everything you post.

And you really think my height is going to make me feel insulted? Boy, you really need to seek professional help, not to mention get a lot more creative than that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Oh, ho, ho, you really want to go there? @ralis! I have been challenged! Would you like to chime in and point out your favorite sections from Sean's new criteria? You just wait there, Headache, and see everything wrong with what you've posted. Or rather, what's wrong with everything you post.

And you really think my height is going to make me feel insulted? Boy, you really need to seek professional help, not to mention get a lot more creative than that. 

Start a new thread please don’t pollute this thread with more of your infantile bs.

It is clearly evident that Earl Grey and Ralis are working hand in hand to put down the truth.

Btw I heard that you are the number one most quarrelsome poster who have posted numerous threads asking to ban this poster and the next.

How many posters have you gotten into fights with?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Start a new thread please don’t pollute this thread with more of your infantile bs.

It is clearly evident that Earl Grey and Ralis are working hand in hand to put down the truth.

Btw I heard that you are the number one most quarrelsome poster who have posted numerous threads asking to ban this poster and the next.

How many posters have you gotten into fights with?

I won't be polluting any of your threads because you've already scrapped the bottom of the barrel with your crap! :D Nothing comes close to the level of garbage you leave here! 

• Haha 1