Heartbreak

I Apologise To The Universe For Being Sexually Lustfully Attached To Human Mortal Women On Planet Earth

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Fetishizing any culture or race dehumanizes them and creates an imaginary idealization in the mind of the loser who will never meet the real thing or see people as they are. 

Based on the images you chose, it's no wonder you have such issues with being sexually frustrated since you keep on looking at provocative pictures. Attractive, yes, but you're only fueling the incel within and treating Asian women as fantasies no different than wanting an Elven bride from Middle-Earth. 

What makes you so sure I don’t have an Asian female lover in my life? 

Your so-called Akashic Records telling you so?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

What makes you so sure I don’t have an Asian female lover in my life? 

Your so-called Akashic Records telling you so?

Nope, it's called an educated guess, silly little man.

I've met many of your kind who would take Japanese and Chinese language classes and openly declared they wanted to pick up an Asian wife, or guys who claimed to want to work in a place that was good for business or politically significant in grad school--but outside of class admitted that that was secondary to their Asian fetish. It was as effective as a guy taking women’s studies classes to pick up girls.

Your imaginary lover is worse to me than you, because being a jerk with no class is one thing, but being with a jerk with no class takes a special kind of craziness or opportunist to be with him. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Photo by 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍🇯🇵×𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍🇪🇸 on March 15, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
An example of a Japanese woman who has higher spiritual energies and spiritual morality than the so-called beautiful busty women like Lindsey Pelas in V-Origin’s thread. Btw I don’t think V-Origin has anything to do with beautiful busty women. It is another poster who started all those threads about beautiful busty women but he has bad taste in that he likes white women.

Ok Heartbreaker, since you are the big stud here did you stop and consider that some of the women in these photos that you are in love with could be trans? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

Ok Heartbreaker, since you are the big stud here did you stop and consider that some of the women in these photos that you are in love with could be trans? 

Might as well say all women are trans.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Now you jealous little stupid fucks, like frogs living at the bottom of the well, what you do is play this game, can go fuck off ... and stay in the US!  Where you belong.  I won't be answering to your inane shit in this thread any more.

... and stay fucked.  I guess there's no need to say that, but there it is.

I love reading this Starjumper wisdom  ... I might even buy his book to get more of it

:rolleyes:

he has a 'way with words '    ... like  'moron breath'   :D  

seems like a 7 year old's insult .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

And here it is, the usual name calling and derision when the narrative of the inflated character is called into any question at all.

Guess the individuals posting here were attempting to kill his spirit, and this is how this persona avoids such attempts at dominance.

BTW Is anyone here actually jealous of star? He seems to like typing it, but I haven't seen it.

Me  ME  !

I am jealous of him .

I wish I was JUST like him  ....   and finally get to become  

" A real Man "

:D

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

How wonderfully Victorian.. It's all the fault of those pesky females. His instability certainly couldn't be internally created by himself - especially when there is a whole population of humans it can be projected upon. 

What amazing depth and introspection, and to think we almost didn't receive this gem as the individual sharing wasn't going to post in this thread anymore. 

At least the song has a good beat and rythm, and is enjoyable for dancing in Lilith style.

:lol:

The more starjumper posts - the more he exposes his real self .  Now a whole nation of people does not have one single enlightened woman

he's gettin worse !

Now, a whole nation of women

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

Yes I am addicted to “Asian Poisons”.

What can I do about it?

We are in Dao Bums after all a forum which has Asian roots.

<snicker>

• Like 1

So far, I've been real happy with the non-enlightened ones.  I don't think I'd want to go out with an enlightened woman or that we'd be very compatible.  I'm a creature of wants and desire.  Full of moods and foibles.  I need someone equally imperfect to understand and sympathize with me.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Heartbreak .... I think you should remain 'pure' .   Try not to think about  big titty Asian women all the time .

Just try to relax and have a nice cup of tea

Spoiler

8e9b247780a4bca510ad2c9cdb853b64.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

We're trying so hard but the anarchy here is out of control.

Everyone will be put in online isolation soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Heartbreak .... I think you should remain 'pure' .   Try not to think about  big titty Asian women all the time .

Just try to relax and have a nice cup of tea

Reveal hidden contents

8e9b247780a4bca510ad2c9cdb853b64.jpg

Comes with milk?

1988898865_479e693f4d_z.jpg

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I know The Pit is hidden from view and all, but I'm wondering if anyone else sees a correlation with the numerous V-origen accounts and obsession with "beautiful busty women"?

There is no way in my mind that this is not the work of v-origen :lol:

Thanks for the fun read guys. Haven't been gathering much cultivation tips or tricks from here lately, but these threads are good for a nice belly laugh.. and a nice belly laugh is good for my health !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kyoji said:

There is no way in my mind that this is not the work of v-origen :lol:

Thanks for the fun read guys. Haven't been gathering much cultivation tips or tricks from here lately, but these threads are good for a nice belly laugh.. and a nice belly laugh is good for my health !!

wtf is v-origen? Point out his posts to me and explain why we are one and the same?

3 hours ago, Rara said:

*Thread closed*

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I love reading this Starjumper wisdom...

Start a new thread.

11 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and outdoorMy Choice of Korean 

-Apologises to the universe for being sexually attracted to women; posts profile pictures of adult cam model (according to reverse image search).

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

wtf is v-origen? Point out his posts to me and explain why we are one and the same?

Lol, well this post pretty much sums up that you've been here before.

How's the Chinese Military Intelligence job going, btw?

Edited by Rara
  • Like 1

WTF has this thread become in a few days hahaha

Heartbreaker you remind me of swimeatplay, exact same things he said and did haha. Is that you?

Edited by EmeraldHead

On 15.03.2020 at 6:46 PM, gatito said:

have learned

thelerner actually learned something?

cant believe this

• Haha 2