Heartbreak

I Apologise To The Universe For Being Sexually Lustfully Attached To Human Mortal Women On Planet Earth

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

Which is a tragedy, because she should be known and respected by both men and women.

It shows disrespect and hate for the earth and biosphere which is what the priesthood has done to all sentient beings in this world.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gatito said:

I tend to steer clear of all "Anglo-Saxon" women myself as a rule of thumb, having learned the hard way.

Exactly, when I was in the US there was little choice, but here, with so many foreigners all over the world staying here, it is clear as a bell.  Polish women are the greatest.  :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Exactly, when I was in the US there was little choice, but here, with so many foreigners all over the world staying here, it is clear as a bell.  Polish women are the greatest.  :D

I sense pretension in your post. Perhaps you were the problem with American women!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Europe rocks, as does most of South America.

1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ralis said:

I sense pretension in your post. Perhaps you were the problem with American women!

Oh yes, I was a problem all right, because I wouldn't let them kill my spirit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Oh yes, I was a problem all right, because I wouldn't let them kill my spirit.

If 50% of the population of the USA are women, there are a lot who don't fit the cultural stereotype.

Furthermore, if you stop behaving like the archetypal Anglo-Saxon "man", you'll find that you'll tend to elicit a very different response.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

I know The Pit is hidden from view and all, but I'm wondering if anyone else sees a correlation with the numerous V-origen accounts and obsession with "beautiful busty women"?

God! I forgot all about V-origin. This sounds exactly the same, you're right!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gatito said:

If 50% of the population of the USA are women, there are a lot who don't fit the cultural stereotype.

Furthermore, if you stop behaving like the archetypal Anglo-Saxon "man", you'll find that you'll tend to elicit a very different response.

Ah, another expert on me, how curious.

It is rather common in US society for both men and women to try to dominate the other, of course there are exceptions.  These tactics used for domination are typically of the sort that I call 'spirit killing', both sides engage in it, but since the feminist movement ... I used to consider myself a feminist when the movement started, but then as in all good thing,s it was perverted to the point where it became more of a hate men movement.  Anyway, since I was raised in a family where ethics was important and my parent practiced respect for each other, when I was exposed to the dominance game I rejected it and the women who were trained to do it.

Now you jealous little stupid fucks, like frogs living at the bottom of the well, what you do is play this game, can go fuck off ... and stay in the US!  Where you belong.  I won't be answering to your inane shit in this thread any more.

... and stay fucked.  I guess there's no need to say that, but there it is.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Now you jealous little stupid fucks, living at the bottom of the well, what you do is play this game, can go fuck off ... and stay in the US!  Where you belong.  I won't be answering to your inane shit in this thread any more.

And here it is, the usual name calling and derision when the narrative of the inflated character is called into any question at all.

11 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

... and stay fucked.  I guess there's no need to say that, but there it is.

Guess the individuals posting here were attempting to kill his spirit, and this is how this persona avoids such attempts at dominance.

BTW Is anyone here actually jealous of star? He seems to like typing it, but I haven't seen it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Ah, another expert on me, how curious.

Perhaps the point was more inline with you not being an expert on women - which would make sense to me given the tendency to generalize witnessed in the posts in this thread.

• Like 2

The interactions in this thread were brought to my attention. 

My honest reaction was wow Grandpa is off his meds again. Really stupid ass behavior for a grown man, go see a doctor, you need help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I rather dislike the habit some members show of editing posts which have already been responded to..

To me, it's like coming up with some witty comeback after you've walked away, and trying to get it in there anyway. 

Worse then adding to posts is deleting them. 

Which I'm doing here because it was overly negative.  And there's enough of that already in the world these days. 

Edited by thelerner

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

[ ... ]

I understood this part, although editing and re-editing is still attention giving and engaging, imo. 

Personally if I don't wish to discus something somewhere I don't, but perhaps this is more nuanced for you. Hence engaging and "not engaging" simultaneously?

In any case, what I wrote is my own general sense regarding the editing of posts after they've been responded to, and while it was presently your editing which brought it up, it was not only you I was referring to.

My apologies if you felt somehow singled out by my intentionally more general statement. 

Edited by ilumairen
removed quote - following quoted member's lead
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

I am desperate for love.. But I am not destined to get into a relationship with any mortal women,

Maybe Heartbreak's problem is that he has a pure heart and he has experienced American women?

not even if she is an enlightened human mortal women

There is no such thing as an enlightened woman in the US, and very few in the world.  Even enlightened men have no hope of finding one, so it's good to give up.

It looks like these guys have been around the block a couple of times, they know what I'm talking about

Edited by Starjumper
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Maybe Heartbreak's problem is that he has a pure heart and he has experienced American women?

How wonderfully Victorian.. It's all the fault of those pesky females. His instability certainly couldn't be internally created by himself - especially when there is a whole population of humans it can be projected upon. 

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There is no such thing as an enlightened woman in the US, and very few in the world.  Even enlightened men have no hope of it, so it's good to give up.

It looks like these guys have been around the block a couple of times, they know what I'm talking about

What amazing depth and introspection, and to think we almost didn't receive this gem as the individual sharing wasn't going to post in this thread anymore. 

At least the song has a good beat and rythm, and is enjoyable for dancing in Lilith style.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is a well known fact that there are much lesser spiritual energies in the west than in the east.

Luckily, I have the good fortune not to experience American women nor do I wish to.

American and other Western women simply do not give me the hots like non-western women.

You travel the world long enough you would sense the higher purity and higher spiritual energies in non-western women than western women.

On the scale of feminine purity and feminine enlightenment, eastern women including indian women have the highest scores of all while western women particularly American women have the least spiritual enlightenment energies.

If you are a western female who speak English man I wouldn’t even give you the time of the day.

There are exceptions of course but odds are if you are a western female who grew up speaking English, your spiritual genetics and surrounding environments and blood relatives would work against you in you attempts to reach spiritual enlightenment.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There is no such thing as an enlightened woman in the US, and very few in the world.  Even enlightened men have no hope of it, so it's good to give up.

You are wrong about that. I have the good fortune to know a few Enlightened Women from the US however the number of Enlightened Women in the US rank lower in this world than the number of Enlightened women from other countries.

For eg just look at Thailand India Taiwan etc. Any countries that teach meditation as a culture tend to have far more enlightened women than any countries which do not have as many Temples or Retreats in their countries.  

Do you know that the negative entities and negative aliens include Lilith herself planted lotsa negative spiritual energetic genes in Western women particularly American women?

Edited by Heartbreak

Photo by 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍🇯🇵×𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍🇪🇸 on March 15, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
An example of a Japanese woman who has higher spiritual energies and spiritual morality than the so-called beautiful busty women like Lindsey Pelas in V-Origin’s thread. Btw I don’t think V-Origin has anything to do with beautiful busty women. It is another poster who started all those threads about beautiful busty women but he has bad taste in that he likes white women.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

You are wrong about that. I have the good fortune to know a few Enlightened Women from the US however the number of Enlightened Women in the US rank lower in this world than the number of Enlightened women from other countries.

For eg just look at Thailand India Taiwan etc. Any countries that teach meditation as a culture tend to have far more enlightened women than any countries which do not have as many Temples or Retreats in their countries.

I see, so you are able to judge who is enlightened?  Maybe our definitions of enlightenment are different, but it looks like you don't live in the US, so maybe you could know of one or two from there.  It makes sense they would leave the country.  I agree, women who grew up meditating in India and similar are more likely to be enlightened,  I knew one who had some siddhi type powers.  She was an Angel.

Do you know that the negative entities and negative aliens include Lilith herself planted lotsa negative spiritual energetic genes in Western women particularly American women?

No, I didn't know that, I thought it was due to the Great Stupidification and Infantilization going on in the US, plus the social engineering of divisiveness in every possible way.

Edited by Starjumper

14 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I see, so you are able to judge who is enlightened?  Maybe our definitions of enlightenment are different, but it looks like you don't live in the US, so maybe there are one or two from there.  It makes sense they would leave the country.

No, I didn't know that, I thought it was due to the Great Stupidification and Infantilization going on in the US, plus the social engineering of divisiveness in every possible way.

http://www.kellylarsen.net/

http://www.leighannphillips.com/

These two American White Women are far more enlightened than you ever wish you could be.

They are far more suited to be my masters than you.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1