Heartbreak

I Apologise To The Universe For Being Sexually Lustfully Attached To Human Mortal Women On Planet Earth

We live in a domain, in a dimension, where other-dimensional beings, immortals, gods, goddesses, buddhas, bodhisattvas, daikinis, archangels, aliens, dragons, elves, dwarves, cosmos, stars. nymphs, fae, unicorns, pegasus live among us and yet remain hidden to our unenlightened mortal eyes.

For many years now, I didn't want to face the truth that I am blind to the existence and movements of female immortals and female goddesses and female archangels and female buddhas and female bodhisattvas and female daikinis who have always been around me screaming that I must not be involved in any relationships with any mortal women and yet I stubborn kept my lustful sexual attachments to human mortal women.

You see.. I am lonely.. I am horny.. I am desperate for love.. But I am not destined to get into a relationship with any mortal women, not even if she is an enlightened human mortal women.

Today, I have been attacked all day by unknown spiritual masters who are punishing me for trying to seduce a relatively unknown z-list actress with C cup breasts who have the hots for me because I had been lying to my conscience that I liked her and that I loved her but in reality, I am only in lust with her body and her breasts. 

More importantly, I only want to make use of her body for my dual sexual cultivation. Yes I do have some feelings for her but they are more sexual lustful feelings than the pure romantic loving kindness feelings which come from looking at a beautiful face.

My Father, The Divine Creator God, The Universe Itself, Please Forgive Me For All My Sins, Especially Please Forgive Me For My Sexual Lustful Attachments Towards Human Mortal Women.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I can only wait for a Female Immortal Goddess to show herself physically in front of me.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I will never get into a relationship with any female human mortals women again.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I will always be different from all mortal human beings on this planet earth.

마음 (Big Heart) - 폴킴 (Paul Kim) | 가사 (Lyrics)

Hiding the thoughts

Being accustomed to that

Someone I won’t be able to share this feeling with

When darkness compared to the mornings

Someone that cools and comforts me

Don’t get timid from the harsh words of others It will be difficult and that is normal It’s not really anything at all

How much farther must I run

To become happier

That feeling you’ve enclosed in your heart

I hope to cherish it together

Being alone

Compared to a friend

Feels more comforting to me 

I can see own self falling

Feels familiar no relaxing

This is the place of my comfort

How much higher must I rise

To be able to smile

That feeling you’ve hidden in your heart

I hope it finds freedom

Within the boundless night sky

Just a tiny dot

Among the endless stars

The heart that wasn’t seen

Is more than you know 

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 3

This is like evangelicals and fox fantasy - separately twisted and together seriously closed off from reality.

Your mind loops are stuck in lower mind and you are convinced you are in higher mind or that at least you see the highest light and are in a struggle to overcome the demons.

Seek help - it really is simply a matter of coming UP for air. 

(may is suggest to others  to utilize the “ignore” option - and not help him in his addiction to the non-self fulfilling good vs evil myopic and the sewer mind it invariably generates. This is straight out of the dying religions monologue)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

We live in a domain, in a dimension, where other-dimensional beings, immortals, gods, goddesses, buddhas, bodhisattvas, daikinis, archangels, aliens, dragons, elves, dwarves, cosmos, stars. nymphs, fae, unicorns, pegasus live among us and yet remain hidden to our unenlightened mortal eyes.

For many years now, I didn't want to face the truth that I am blind to the existence and movements of female immortals and female goddesses and female archangels and female buddhas and female bodhisattvas and female daikinis who have always been around me screaming that I must not be involved in any relationships with any mortal women and yet I stubborn kept my lustful sexual attachments to human mortal women.

You see.. I am lonely.. I am horny.. I am desperate for love.. But I am not destined to get into a relationship with any mortal women, not even if she is an enlightened human mortal women.

Today, I have been attacked all day by unknown spiritual masters who are punishing me for trying to seduce a relatively unknown z-list actress with C cup breasts who have the hots for me because I had been lying to my conscience that I liked her and that I loved her but in reality, I am only in lust with her body and her breasts. 

More importantly, I only want to make use of her body for my dual sexual cultivation. Yes I do have some feelings for her but they are more sexual lustful feelings than the pure romantic loving kindness feelings which come from looking at a beautiful face.

My Father, The Divine Creator God, The Universe Itself, Please Forgive Me For All My Sins, Especially Please Forgive Me For My Sexual Lustful Attachments Towards Human Mortal Women.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I can only wait for a Female Immortal Goddess to show herself physically in front of me.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I will never get into a relationship with any female human mortals women again.

I now face the stark truth, my real destiny, that I will always be different from all mortal human beings on this planet earth.

마음 (Big Heart) - 폴킴 (Paul Kim) | 가사 (Lyrics)

Hiding the thoughts

Being accustomed to that

Someone I won’t be able to share this feeling with

When darkness compared to the mornings

Someone that cools and comforts me

Don’t get timid from the harsh words of others It will be difficult and that is normal It’s not really anything at all

How much farther must I run

To become happier

That feeling you’ve enclosed in your heart

I hope to cherish it together

Being alone

Compared to a friend

Feels more comforting to me 

I can see own self falling

Feels familiar no relaxing

This is the place of my comfort

How much higher must I rise

To be able to smile

That feeling you’ve hidden in your heart

I hope it finds freedom

Within the boundless night sky

Just a tiny dot

Among the endless stars

The heart that wasn’t seen

Is more than you know 

You need a visit from Lilith to get your head on straight! :lol:

lilith-samael-catalog.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

You need a visit from Lilith to get your head on straight! :lol:

lilith-samael-catalog.jpg

Be careful of what you seek (or invoke) - because it will surely find you.

There is a parable about someone who decided to hunt tigers.

Unfortunately, the tiger which s/he found was a (wo)maneater.

• Like 1

You may want to increase your practice of equanimity, perspective and grounding. 

Think about foregoing drama for awhile. 

Sometimes

we think things are chasing us

when really, we're chasing them. 

<I could answer the post below, but to fuel Mo Pai arguments is stupid.  good try gatito>

<<gatito this is someone elses thread.  you don't need to troll it>>  <<<really>>>

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thelerner said:

You may want to increase your practice of equanimity, perspective and grounding. 

Sometimes

Perhaps you should have thought about that when you instigated and fueled the Mopai War?

Still, better late than never.

At least now you appear to be attempting to make amends.

Edited by gatito
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Sometimes

<I could answer the post below, but to fuel Mo Pai arguments is stupid.  good try gatito>

Yes.

As I said, you seem to have learned from your previous stupid conduct.

Keep up the good work...

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, gatito said:

Unfortunately, the tiger which he found was a man eater.

What scares me is the giant man eating beavers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Starjumper said:

What scares me is the giant man eating beavers!

Like Lillith...?

Nothing to fear from women if you treat them with respect.

If not, God himself will not protect you from their wrath.

I know The Pit is hidden from view and all, but I'm wondering if anyone else sees a correlation with the numerous V-origen accounts and obsession with "beautiful busty women"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

Nothing to fear from women if you treat them with respect.

Except for American women, who have been so well trained to despise men.

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

Like Lillith...?

No, I'm cool with Lilith, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Like I said, It's the giant ones that scare me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Sometimes

<<gatito this is someone elses thread.  you don't need to troll it>>  <<<really>>>

I realise that you habitually like to edit your comments but perhaps follow your own advice before offering any to me and going to the trouble of pressing the post button?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Nice troll! 

(And inaccurate generalization - hinting at a lack of the very respect gatito pointed towards.)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I know The Pit is hidden from view and all, but I'm wondering if anyone else sees a correlation with the numerous V-origen accounts and obsession with "beautiful busty women"?

Now that you mention it there is a correlation. I have thought that Heartbreaker is a sock puppet account from someone that was banned here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

No, I'm cool with Lilith, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Like I said, It's the giant ones that scare me.

I tend to steer clear of all "Anglo-Saxon" women myself as a rule of thumb, having learned the hard way.

Continental European women don't have the same "issues" IMO/IME, perhaps because boys are better educated.

However, there are always exceptions to every generalised rule of thumb.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

I realise that you habitually like to edit your comments but perhaps follow your own advice before offering any to me and going to the trouble of pressing the post button?

I rather dislike the habit some members show of editing posts which have already been responded to..

To me, it's like coming up with some witty comeback after you've walked away, and trying to get it in there anyway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The earth goddess Lilith was replaced by the priesthood and the passive Eve was put in her place.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I rather dislike the habit some members show of editing posts which have already been responded to..

To me, it's like coming up with some witty comeback after you've walked away, and trying to get it in there anyway. 

As I sometimes do it myself, I'm not really in a position to criticise him.

However, I appreciate your advice and I'll refrain from doing it again myself in future.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

The earth goddess Lilith was replaced by the priesthood and the passive Eve was put in her place.

Which is a tragedy, because she should be known and respected by both men and women.

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Passive submissive Eve is a far better way of characterization.

Personally, I prefer women with teeth, who know how and when to use them effectively and efficiently.

• Like 1