Lord Josh Allen

The Most Powerful "Talisman"

On 3/14/2020 at 1:43 PM, Lord Josh Allen said:

Hello all. I'm sure many of you are collectors and makers of talismanic charms and Occult tools. Every tradition and culture has a wide assortment of various sacred items that are used in rituals and magical workings. It is a universally recognized aspect of practical mysticism. A frequent question that comes up often with sorcerors is "can we measure the power of a tool?" which leads to another question "what is the most effective and powerful tool?" It is possible through first-hand experience to quantify and calculate the qi of a ceremonial instrument. I'll be using my feather fan as an example. It is known as a "Kongming Fan" named after the legendary Shu-Han strategist and genius of The Three Kingdoms Era, Zhuge Liang. Kongming is always depicted dressed in a Taoist robe carrying a fan made of crane or goose feathers. In the historical novel Romance of The Three Kingdoms, the fan never leaves his hand, it is said that he would gaze deeply into the feathers as if examining an intricate design on its surface. 

Kongming would carry it with him on every military expedition, using it as a directional tool to signal and command his forces by performing different gestures, to attack, defend, advance, retreat, etc. He used the fan to direct military movements against Sima Yi of Wei on the banks of the Wei River near Chang'an. In the book "Tales From The Peking Opera" the legend goes that one day, one of his young attendants secretly looked at the fan, probably whilst Kongming was sleeping. This attendant wanted to know the mysteries that it concealed. He took a good look and he couldn’t see anything other than an arrangement of feathers. When Kongming looked at the fan, he could see the universe, he could see infinite possibility, boundless potential, and abounding inspiration. The fan lit a fire in the already vivid imagination of Kongming, there was something about it that only he could see and nobody else could. What was it?

I'm aware that this is speculation as nobody will ever truly know, people have many theories and ideas. I'm going to avoid speculating so let me tell you what I see with my fan and share my experiences. I've come to the realization, this is the most powerful talisman. All information shared here comes from years of invocations with Kongming, not from books or living people. In order for a fan to qualify as a "Kongming Fan" it must be of five different colours consisting of black, brown, grey, white, silver or a combination of those shades. It must always have a Bagua centrepiece with The Eight Trigrams arranged in a Pre-Heaven sequence, NOT the King-Wen sequence. With the father above (Yang) and the mother below (Yin) this is solar and lunar qi contained within the fan. The outer side of the fan is Yang whilst the inner is Yin. The Yang side always faces outward never inward, not because it may cause harm to the bearer but because it could harm the fans delicate inner Yin side which is never exposed. 

Using the fan incorrectly would damage what is known as "The Fans Organ" the feather on the Yin side is the beating "Heart" of the fan, it represents a vital organ where essential qi flows. The Heart must never receive direct strikes from Sha Qi as it could weaken the fan over time. The most important thing to remember is this: The fan is alive, it is a living, breathing entity that has the same life force as a person. Referring to it as a "talisman" is misleading, I only do this so people can understand it and relate to it. A Kongming Fan is not a ritual tool or an object, it is an expression of life. The exposed stalks on the bottom of the fan are known as "Blood vessels" qi and nutrients constantly flow through these stalks where it may exit via the top or at the bottom through the handle. If qi exits at the top this is known as Yang qi, this energy can be used to heal someone on a psychic level or attack them if needed. If the qi exists at the bottom of the handle, it is Yin, this qi may travel into the body of the bearer, into his or her hand and it will nourish their organs (inner alchemy) A combination of both is needed for proper balance. 

The forked design is an important aspect, the two-pronged feathers are a representation of a concept. Two choices. The magician always has two choices, to fight or flee, to agree or disagree, to help or harm others, to tell the truth, or lie etc. This design also has another use, when pointed towards the sky, the two prongs will draw qi from the environment that you are in, the right prong is creative, the left is destructive, qi will enter via the prongs and travel through the blood vessels until it reaches to the Bagua. The Pre Heaven trigrams will then covert this qi and make it safe for absorption into the bloodstream of the magician. It's like coffee being put through a filter, it's cleansing. Anything that lives can and does die, so the fan is not immortal. Magicians will usually know if the fan is sick because it stops filtering harmful qi, this means the one who is carrying it will start feeling ill as well. The round shape of this circular centrepiece represents Heaven and the round inner circle represents the astral, where all ideas, thoughts, imaginary concepts exist before they are brought to material creation. 

There is a proper way of how to hold the fan but I'm going to stop there as I plan on making a very long video on this subject, I haven't covered everything in this post but I will get to it at a later date. To conclude I will strongly recommend that you look into using a Kongming Fan. They are like universal magical remotes that can be used in any type of ritual. They can summon storms, hypnotize people, induce hallucinations, plant false memories and thoughts, heal the sick, exorcise negative entities. So far I have not discovered any limitations. It truly is the most powerful "talisman"

89823218_1585153951641705_145251541933096960_o.jpg

89992713_1585154518308315_3943322427802517504_o.jpg

This is interesting. How do you get one and use it? Have you had experience 

• Like 1

Just now, Lightseeker said:

Have you hypnotized people?

On 27/03/2020 at 2:57 AM, Lightseeker said:

My apologies, I have only just logged onto this forum after being away for a while. I have had many experiences yes. You can buy these fans from a lot of different places. I bought that fan from a site called "China-Cart" they sell a large selection of various feather fans of all shapes, colours and sizes. They will even custom make you one, as is the case with mine. Its use depends on your intention, what would you like to accomplish with the fan? What is your desired outcome or goal? 

On 27/03/2020 at 2:58 AM, Lightseeker said:

Have you hypnotized people?

Indeed I have done it, not very ethical I know but I assure you nobody has ever been harmed by it. Most do not even know it is happening, subtle hypnosis isn't going to hurt anyone but it has its perks. The power of suggestion and the power of persuasion are things we tap into every day. We exercise our influence over others via conversation, writing, etc. The fan's rhythmic motion works like a traditional black and white hypnosis spiral. If the bearer waves it back and forth slow enough for it not to look overly noticeable but fast enough for it to catch the eye of the subconscious, that's when the "spell" begins to work.

Success depends on walking that fine line. Catch the attention of the subconscious mind and avoid the attention of the conscious one. The technique is all in the wrist and never the arm. Avoid jerky movements and sudden changes in motion, this will "snap" the observer out of the trance state. If you can maintain a consistent motion, the onlooker will become susceptible to suggestion which will give you a degree of authority over them. Like a pendulum swinging, the waves of a fan is soothing to the mind. When the person is in trance, you can either plant, rearrange, or remove thoughts and ideas.

Depending on your own personal beliefs about "magick" and "altered states of consciousness" you may believe that the fan has supernatural powers that can change a person's thoughts or you may believe that the fan is merely a tool for a powerful technique that changes a person's behavior via focused attention. Either way, it works and that is all I really care about. If I know that my subject is "superstitious" and is naturally magically inclined, I will exploit that and use it to my advantage by telling the subject that "otherwordly" forces are at work. If I'm dealing with someone who has no belief in the paranormal, it does not change anything but my approach. The technique remains the same.

It works better if you don't tell them. Nobody is ever aware that I'm doing it, I've never had a single person pick up on it. I've had heated debates with people online without a webcam and its difficult to get them to agree with you, when I turn my camera on and use the fan, within less than 10 minutes they are agreeing with whatever I am saying even if it is entirely the opposite to what they believe. It is only after we depart, they start to regain their senses but they never know why. Some call this "charisma" but charisma, charm, and magnetism are all forms of hypnotherapy. I've been making videos for years and only recently have I made this information public, for example in this video here, I joked that I changed the graphics to hypnotize the viewer. Such a joke plays mind games with viewers, I got bored that nobody had ever figured it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmFk7hFRRs 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Indeed I have done it, not very ethical I know but I assure you nobody has ever been harmed by it.

You've certainly harmed yourself with it.

Assuming, of course, that you're :

• capable of doing it
  • you've done it and
  • you're not merely all mouth and trousers.

Edited by gatito

38 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

. Most do not even know it is happening, subtle hypnosis isn't going to hurt anyone but it has its perks. The power of suggestion

Suggestion is very doable, but it requires trust / openness for recipient.

It is more of a healing technique than "war ability" it wont work any good on people from street, but some use that to heal people from deep internal traumas and uncover karmic blockages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gatito said:

You've certainly harmed yourself with it.

Assuming, of course, that you're :

• capable of doing it
  • you've done it and
  • you're not merely all mouth and trousers.

Not true. Self-hypnosis has given me many benefits, some superficial others more important. I use to suffer from extremely bad IBS and dyspepsia, I visited every doctor you could visit, I tried a lot of "conventional" methods and it never helped so I paid a visit to a professional hypnotist as an experiment. It didn't completely cure it, I still have flare-ups from time to time but its much better than it was. After a year's worth of sessions, he gave me the tools to learn how to self hypnotize and I've been doing it ever since to keep my condition under control. No harm can come from it unless you are purposely being self-destructive. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Not true. Self-hypnosis has given me many benefits, some superficial others more important. I use to suffer from extremely bad IBS and dyspepsia, I visited every doctor you could visit, I tried a lot of "conventional" methods and it never helped so I paid a visit to a professional hypnotist as an experiment. It didn't completely cure it, I still have flare-ups from time to time but its much better than it was. After a year's worth of sessions, he gave me the tools to learn how to self hypnotize and I've been doing it ever since to keep my condition under control. No harm can come from it unless you are purposely being self-destructive. 

What's not true?

That you've "subtly hypnotised" others without their informed consent:

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Most do not even know it is happening, subtle hypnosis isn't going to hurt anyone but it has its perks.

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

It works better if you don't tell them. Nobody is ever aware that I'm doing it, I've never had a single person pick up on it.

Despicable...

Edited by gatito
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Not true.

Do you realize you are talking with an Imbecile? Just ignore him. 

7 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

self hypnotize

Autogenic meditative training and self-conditioning can have multiple beneficial effects.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Suggestion is very doable, but it requires trust / openness for recipient.

It is more of a healing technique than "war ability" it wont work any good on people from street, but some use that to heal people from deep internal traumas and uncover karmic blockages.

13 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

I myself was once critical of hypnosis, but one of my internal masters actually is a qualified hypnotherapist and magician. He taught me some things using that and it showed me that to an extent, there's a lot of indirect self-programming and script writing that we are unaware of, and a hypnotherapist helps us begin our unlearning processes. 

• Like 3

On 17.03.2020 at 7:08 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Any object and  the energy it is saturated with is great..... But can you move your body?

Thing is a talisman created by a high level master can last thousands of years..

A body will wither out of old age and die, and all the "skills" of moving it will be lost. Depending on luck in most cases the body will not last more than 40-60 years, if a person reaches some level in art by mid 30s.

I have made a goblet of my enemies skull. 

I like the taste of my espresso when I drink out of his eye socket. 

Edited by Smelly Goatz

Hi gang. How's everyone holding up? Something else that I think needs to be brought up. I see a lot of people making videos about their signature talismans, when they show them they tend to look brand new, like they have either never been used before or look like they’ve just arrived fresh from Amazon. You can tell a lot by a sorcerers talisman, their personality, culture, magical path, and most importantly experience. 

I find it hard to believe that someone can use a sacred object on a regular basis and yet it remains in pristine condition. I’ve been using this fan for over ten years, the gold trigrams are all wearing out and turning black from almost constant use, the paint on the handle is fading, the feathers have been bleached by the sun and have many “imperfections” 

This fan is well worn and I’d honestly never change a thing about it. It’s had a journey, a history and a life of its own. I once met with an old Taoist  master via email who carried a completely battered feather fan that looked disheveled and untidy. I asked him, “why carry such an old tired talisman? If you create a new one, surely that would work better” he responded “on the contrary, this fan is an extension of my physical and emotional path, we grow old together” 

A naive Lord Josh didn’t get it at the time, now about seven years later, my fan shows its age and I understand it completely.

• Like 3