Heartbreak

There are Dark Government Agents in Dao Bums seeking to discredit sincere spiritual practitioners.

6 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

There are Dark Government Agents in Dao Bums seeking to discredit sincere spiritual practitioners.

Troll? Paranoid? Timewaster?Spammer? Bored?Confused? Researcher? Twisted? Rookie TDBer? Normal phase?  Experienced by all at one time or another? One life or another?

• Like 2

How about, "There are dark govt agents in TDB pretending to out dark govt agents seeking to discredit sincere spiritual practitioners"? 

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

In other news, Elvis Presley is still alive and the tooth fairy is waiting for you to say something silly to the wrong person, and Iraq had WMDs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe.....wouldn't worry about it.

In all civilizations there are political schemes going on behind the scenes. Kings, their courts, Clergy and any part of society that has there hand on a lever of power. People are always trying to push things in there direction.....the game never stops. 

Focus on cultivation. Put your energy into areas that you have control over. The more you try to stretch your influence outside of your own sphere.....the less control you have. Begin with learning to control yourself....don't get bogged down in the bullshit.   

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

「kingpin movie that's not milk」的圖片搜尋結果

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, C T said:

How about, "There are dark govt agents in TDB pretending to out dark govt agents seeking to discredit sincere spiritual practitioners"? 

:lol:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110531224535

Spoiler

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

We seem to have seasonal agent provocateurs on TDB. Its a strange phenomenon. 

I'm a firm believer in patterns, and there's definitely a noticeable one here, promulgating the trend. 

• Haha 1

Excellent reason for those who feel they are not making any progress. The #1 reason for non attainment and the fate of humanity is....Dark government agents.

On the up side is they are always hiring check out CIA and FBI web sites and submit your application now entry level positions but maybe someday  you will make it to the dark side of the moon..

• Haha 1

There may be more to the OP than meets the eye. Have you ever looked at the individuals who follow you here?

Edited by steve
  • Like 2

I am afraid Heartbreaker is right for a change. The Dark Lord is here destroying all serious practitioners minds. :lol:

Emperor-Palpatine-in-Star-Wars-The-Rise-

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

My heart has rarely experienced such a wonderous breaking open in joyful presence.

So wonderous, that praxis has all but consumed every aspect of waking life, with no official praxis taking place any longer.

Form whithers and function thrives!

Thank you influences of shit!

Though, correlation does not equal causation. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

First I'd like to say these Dark Agents are despicable and ineffective.  Second I'd like to offer them my services.  For $38,500 a year I will do your bidding on the Daobums.  Not sure if you want me to be for the virus or against it, proChina or against them.. but no problem.  Just $38,500 plus health benefits (there's a virus going around, I'm sure you know that). 

I'm ideal for the job, been writing here for years, the fools, good members trust me. 

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Michael

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thelerner said:

First I'd like to say these Dark Agents are despicable and ineffective.  Second I'd like to offer them my services.  For $38,500 a year I will do your bidding on the Daobums.  Not sure if you want me to be for the virus or against it, proChina or against them.. but no problem.  Just $38,500 plus health benefits (there's a virus going around, I'm sure you know that). 

I'm ideal for the job, been writing here for years, the fools, good members trust me. 

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Michael

Look at the image I posted and realize whom you are dealing with. You might need to raise your fees. :lol:

21 minutes ago, ralis said:

Look at the image I posted and realize whom you are dealing with. You might need to raise your fees. :lol:

Sadly, the counter offer came back $600 and dental plan with a high deductible.  I've decided to hold out for $800 and no deductible.  It's hard to be a Dark Agents these days, when so many are giving it out for free :(

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I'd like to offer them my services... Just $38,500 plus health benefits

Hi Michael,

Thank you for offering your services.

I am recommending to TDB  cruises for you ~ starting with The Diamond Princess.

Image result for diamond princess and coronavirus

$38,500 plus health benefits plus cruises... anything else? Feel free to ask for more... I am quite well connected.

46 minutes ago, thelerner said:

But of course... especially your talent for ~ edit, re-edit and re-re-edit.

Can you please re-re-edit the strikethrough for ~ the fools.

55 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Thank you for your consideration

You are most welcome.

Sincerely too,

Anand

12 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Sadly, the counter offer came back...

Don't be sad. I just got a call from... your application is being re-re-reviewed.

Trust me - I am well connected and well heeled.

$38,500 plus health benefits plus cruises... anything else?

... wont be long now ....... 'we' will delete this thread  soon ... like it never happened

Mwa ha ha haaarrr !

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh damn !  I have been outed ! 

Hi Nun,

No you are not ~ just tell me what you want as I am...

th?id=OIP.QZzNV4-C8eXrsTma8SeWygHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=272&h=154  th?id=OIP.maj5KbD8qC-0t8Ylb0pUXgHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=303&h=171

Everything can always be re-re- reconsidered. Please don't let Michael...

Good night.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... wont be long now ....... 'we' will delete this thread  soon ... like it never happened

Mwa ha ha haaarrr !

These are not the droids you are looking for. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

These are not the droids you are looking for.