Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Draining the swamp!

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

How do you live in the Andes for years without having heard of Tupac Amaru?

I had heard of him and I was reminded of it when I looked up the name.

24 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

latest?cb=20181019212519

Cant you see the chosen one? The future of Daoism?

From the little I read about him it seems he is/was a crusader for justice, of sorts, and his heart's in the right place.

4 hours ago, Walker said:

I remember a few years ago you said your view on politics was "head for the hills," which seemed quite reasonable.

It is said that this ethos turned into "head to the hills and then stay up there watching paranoiac YouTube conspirawacko videos while thoughtfully petting the duck on your lap as said duck thoughtlessly poops on your lap," which just all around is kind of a huge step backwards, G.

The farm animals are cool, though.

Well, if you were an experienced duck farmer you would know that when you hold a duck ... or goose ... on your lap you are supposed to keep it to one side and keep the pointy end out over open space.

I don't spend much time watching what you call conspiracy videos, I focus more on all kinds of health videos and pages, it's my wife who is the conspiracy nut.  As we may surmise, she talks to me ... and I roll my eyes and blow most of it off.

Back like twenty five years ago, when I was an idealistic idiot, such as yourselves, I saw it mentioned that the illuminati kill children and drink their blood.  Of course, me being like ya'll, I blew it off as impossible.  Well, since I had my enlightenment experience so long ago, I've been getting older and wiser little by little, and I have become fully aware of the great evil that can be in the hearts of humans.  In addition, people who grew up in Communist countries are all too aware of the evil depths to which humans can sink, they are very familiar with things that the brainwashed consider impossible..   Anyway, my wife was talking about Adrenochrome, so I looked it up.  Well there it was, right there, the missing piece of the puzzle that made it all fit together.  The pieces of the puzzle are as follows: 1 missing children, 2 child sex slaves, 3 organ harvesting, 4 Illuminati right of passage, and 5 was Adrenochrome.  Clearly, many frail minded people, all slaves, don't like to play with such threatening puzzles.

I think you know that the Chinese are putting a lot of people 'away' in order to harvest their organs, do you suppose that the super rich in the US are different?  if so, why is that?  Because you've been brainwashed?

I know, all the missing children get taken by aliens, and there is no Epstein Island.

Edited by Starjumper

Sign in to follow this