Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Draining the swamp!

15 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Millionaires.png

Very similar argument to saying Covid19 is just like the flu.

• Like 2

Ya, I was just doing a little trolling with that, but it takes away from the first post, so I'll delete the picture.

OK, well I deleted the picture from the source, but it looks like the forum copies it so it didn't disappear from here.

Edited by Starjumper

bernie-sanders-lake-house-this-is-what-t

But more importantly, Bernie Sanders scores an A on the most important issue of our day - the environment
SZn5owB.jpg

He is a green man of principle, and pretty much the diametric opposite of the creepy, corporatestablishment puppet with dementia, Biden.

8ASQeqj.jpg

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, gendao said:

bernie-sanders-lake-house-this-is-what-t

But more importantly, Bernie Sanders scores an A on the most important issue of our day - the environment
SZn5owB.jpg

He is a green man of principle, and pretty much the diametric opposite of the creepy, corporatestablishment puppet with dementia, Biden.

8ASQeqj.jpg

My view on it is this and what I heard from my cousin in Canada as well who said it so eloquently in 2016: Bernie is the president America needs, while Trump is the president America deserves. Sadly, he was correct when the tally came up and #45 came on top. 

I reaffirm that belief now because this nostalgia for good ol' times that the Dumbocrats crave never existed since there were so many people left out, as the crappy status quo and the urgency of changing the status quo was one reason #45 won and the Rethuglicans are hardly the party of Lincoln these days. 

If people give the nomination to Biden, and #45 gets another four years, I hope I don't have to join my crew of cynics and say, "We told you, you idiots!" because Biden doesn't have a strong message and his policies are nothing revolutionary, but most frightening is that it is the same setup that will return us to a constant state of diminishing returns that fuels the oligarchs and crushes the middle and working classes while giving lip service to the environment instead of actually prioritizing it

Also, the TPP is frightening as well given that people talk about how great it could be, but under Obama, I was already grinding my teeth because of closed-door meetings and not knowing what was on the damned thing. 

I will stop now before this becomes a (longer) rant because I am about to go to how much I loathe Hilary and her opportunistic campaign that ignored her voting history in favor of fake Progressivism rather than policy...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

My view on it is this and what I heard from my cousin in Canada as well who said it so eloquently in 2016: Bernie is the president America needs, while Trump is the president America deserves. Sadly, he was correct when the tally came up and #45 came on top.
it is the same setup that will return us to a constant state of diminishing returns that fuels the oligarchs and crushes the middle class while giving lip service to the environment instead of actually prioritizing it.

Well, 65% of the US & 90% of Congress is Christian...which is primarily why Trump got elected and still enjoys their growing support!

Majority of white evangelical Protestants in US believe Trump serves their interests
Almost two-thirds of white evangelical Protestants in the US believe “their side” is winning politically under the Trump administration, according to a new survey.
The proportion has increased steadily during Trump’s presidency. In May 2016, six months before he was elected, 23% of white evangelical Protestants said their side was winning politically, rising to 36% two years ago, and 63% last month.
big majority of white evangelical Protestants in the US – a key part of Trump’s electoral base – believed the president was good for their interests
Almost half - 49% – of all US adults said the Bible should influence the laws of the country, a proportion which rose to 89% among white evangelical Protestants.
83% of white evangelicals identify with or lean towards the Republican party, the survey found. White evangelical Protestants form 16% of the US population

And yes, as that chart highlights, BIDEN = TRUMP.  So if either one of them wins, expect yet 4 more years of the same militant, imperialist, synthetic, technological dystopia-in-the-making and the continuation of "CORE AMERICAN VALUES" like:

"The U.S. representative [Trump's Big Ag appointee to the FAO]...spoke at the USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum dinner Thursday night.
“We have to wrap our minds around the fact that of the 193 other countries, many do not share our basic values and some of our core assumptions,” said Kip Tom, a seventh-generation Indiana farmer who has the rank of ambassador.
After almost a year in the job at the world hunger-fighting agency, Tom said “the experience has been eye-opening” as he saw the European “agroecology” movement negating technological advances, rejecting synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and genetically modified organisms"

US Criticizes Vietnam’s Ban on Suspected Cancer-Causing Herbicides

The Trump administration says Vietnam’s decision to ban herbicides with an ingredient suspected of causing cancer will hurt, not help farmers.

Glyphosate is a chief ingredient in the best-selling herbicide Roundup. Vietnam says it will stop importing Roundup and all other weed killers with the chemical in June.

U.S. agriculture secretary Sonny Perdue says he is disappointed in Vietnam’s decision, saying it will have “devastating impacts.”
The World Health Organization has classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic to humans” and thousands in the U.S. are suing Bayer, Roundup’s manufacturer, alleging it causes cancer.

Edited by gendao
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, gendao said:

Well, 65% of the US & 90% of Congress is Christian...which is primarily why Trump got elected and still enjoys their growing support!

And yes, as that chart highlights, BIDEN = TRUMP.  So if either one of them wins, expect yet 4 more years of the same militant, imperialist, synthetic, technological dystopia-in-the-making and the continuation of "CORE AMERICAN VALUES" like:

Yeah, remember how mad I got the other month? Thinking about Biden and Trump now is bringing me pretty close to that ... :angry: The only thing that is tempering me now is that at least a few of us here know Biden is a jerkass.

I hope America wakes up when the next round comes up for delegates...Joe the Schmo and Trumpty Dumpty aren't interested in us (as Americans and as people of Earth), they're interested in themselves...

I'll post this here to end on a lighter note before I go berserk...(not at you--angry about the oligarchs and demogogues). 

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 7:49 PM, Starjumper said:

It looks like the swamp really is being drained, in a big way!  A lot of criminal execs are resigning all at once.

I would attribute the resignations to indicate recognition of the impacts of the Wuhan virus.  They intend to bail out for a while. 

trump may have died around 70 years ago and then a demon may have taken over his body,  such is not hard to imagine  with the twitching, slithering and sometimes roiling going on under his skin and in his body language and also in his malicious voice.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

On 12.03.2020 at 3:44 AM, Starjumper said:

Millionaires.png

I find it really strange how USA choses candidates for presidency, why they are always 70+ years old with brain issues from old age.

Both Hillary and Trump were bad choices. I would say Trump won, because many hate Hillary, not because they liked the other guy. I know this, when I dont discuss or like politics, so it is on surface.

Currently it sounds like Biden will win further elections and just 15 seconds video I have seen of him shows some dementia / memory / cognitive issues.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

It looks like the swamp really is being drained, and a lot of high level people are going away soon.

Here's a joke about it, as you can see, it crosses party lines.

Gitmo.jpg

• Haha 1

Here is just a very small percentage of what is going on.  There are other, hard to believe stories that as part of this, that the Queen of England, the pope, and president Trudeau have also been arrested.

cl1.jpg

• Like 1

The economy is completely tanking, it will be new world after virus. Many things are gonna to change.

They already expect 20% unemployement in states.

USA - China trade deal might fall apart, as China is uncapable of filling in the before crisis terms.

Can see more global tensions there.

• Like 1

An interesting perspective on the current and future state of affairs in the USA by Dr. McGregor:

Dr Russell McGregor @KillAuDeepState #QAnon #MAGA #POTUS #WWG1WGA

My final analysis of how #TheStorm will unfold. I take my best guess - as to how the IDEAL US Military strategy MIGHT be structured to complete #TheStorm.

1. Let’s start with the virus. SARS-CoV-2 is a Psyop. It is a real virus but causes little morbidity and mortality. Thus, it is benign overall, and less of a concern WW (worldwide) than influenza. 

2. The virus can be problematic but only in those with serious co-morbid disease - almost exclusively the elderly. Having said this - preventative measures SHOULD be undertaken until #POTUS gives the all clear. Anti-virals such as remdesivir will be useful in ICU treatment.

3. The virus was engineered by the Deep State at the University of North Carolina, Fort Detrick and AAHL, Geelong. It however has been attenuated/neutralised by White Hats. Two of the four HIV inserts have had base pair additions to ameliorate the ‘gain of function’.

4. China, Iran and Italy are all on side with #POTUS. They have largely manufactured the crisis by controlling the release of Psyop disinformation. Remember Italy was involved in #Spygate and needed to make amends. 

5. Quarantines will be staggered throughout major cities of the world. For instance #Sydney is likely to start this Wed. 18 March 2020. 

6. The MSM is hoping the virus is very deadly and will end #POTUS politically. It is not and it will not. They will ramp up the PANIC because they have no other choice. They are under the impression the virus is in its original Deep State form.

7. During these quarantine periods WW there will be silent simultaneous arrests of evil low level Deep State facilitators. These include MS-13, Mafiosa and Canberra Raiders supporters.

8. These nasty individuals will be put in Quarantine Camps run by the WW white hat Military. 

9. We will not hear too much of these arrests - although some have already subtly been announced. There would be no dramatic arrests of these nasty individuals. Silence is strategically the best option. 

10. The WW city quarantines will continue from the staggered individual commencements until they all end on 10 April (Easter Friday). Superimposed upon this will be 10 days of darkness which will begin on 1 April (morning) and end on 10 April 2020 as well.

11. Immediately before the start of darkness #POTUS will tweet “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.”April Fools Day will lessen the initial worries about darkness occurring. When darkness occurs there will be peak COVID-19 panic and Medical Martial Law WW. 

12. Indeed Quarantine/Medical Martial Law will have been in place in most major cities for some time before 1st April 2020. Many people will be self-isolating at home. Most will have already prepped for food etc.

13. In the unemployed/pensioners will be given $750 on 31 March 2020. Other countries will have contingencies too. This means few will starve. Some emergency shops will be open to provide supplies if needed but generally most shops will be closed.

14. The 10 Days of Darkness will involve no social media or Internet. There will be electricity but no TV or radio. No newspapers will print. The Military of each country will close these down.

15. #POTUS will have the ONLY available method of reaching the public WW throughout the 10 Days of Darkness and that will be through the Emergency Broadcast System. Each Military WW will transmit this to TV’s and devices in their respective country. 

16. #POTUS will be either abroad or on AF1 during the Days of Darkness for optics. Ostensibly the excuse for the use of AF1 will be safety and/or infection risk. The EBS will be transmitted from AF1. There will effectively be a total news blackout except for #POTUS.

17. Professionally made Documentaries will be transmitted on the EBS to TV’s, devices etc WW.
The content will lay out all the horrors/crimes and details of everything Q. It will however be family friendly. It will be indisputable. 

18. #POTUS will describe how he was asked to run by the US Military to take down the Deep State and that he is not a “Politician.” He will verify the Q dissemination program. 

19. These Documentaries will include taped confessions of famous Deep State Politicians and elites. The structure of world control will be outlined. Evidence of crimes will be presented. Military Tribunal outcomes will be known. 

20. The presentations will occur for say 8 hours/day for the 10 days straight. Repeats will occur for the rest of the day so that shift workers/emergency workers will not miss anything. The EMS will be 24/7. Families will have nothing else to do but watch.

21. The most heinous video’s/proofs won’t be for all - and they can be seen by those wishing to do so, on the Internet, after the 10 Days of Darkness. There will be time to reflect during each day of these 10 Days. There will be mass shock/disgust and confusion. Our role as Patriots will be to provide a sense of calm, validation, compassion and reassurance. Many Patriots previously too scared to talk will be able to do so. 

22. It is unlikely, but possible, that JFK Jr and others will add to the veracity of the operation. When the 10 Days of Darkness finish on Easter Friday there will be a mass outpouring of spirituality. 

23. The Deep State will lose control of the streets forever. The Military will guard TV stations/newspapers to avoid vandalism. After the blackout the MSM will be completely exposed and will not attempt to counter the narrative.

24. Those Deep State actors who have not flipped and gone to GITMO will engage in the suicide weekend of 11 and 12 April 2020. Recalcitrants will be left to fend for themselves in front of the informed masses. 

25. There may be an economic reset within the 10 Days of Darkness with an ending of the Federal Reserve and institution of a Gold-Standard, but I am not sure.

And then, of course, #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide will really begin.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Biden is pretty obviously at the onset of dementia. The past few livestreams coming from his campaign have made this clear. His relatively competent (but hardly sharp) performance at the Sunday debate would not surprise anyone who has dealt with someone with dementia- they have their "good days" which do not change the fact of overall decline. Attempts by the Dems to spin this as a "stutter" or "gaffes" have a very Emperor's New Clothes flavor to them. They fool only themselves. Bernie of course continues to be proven right, and Biden a shameless liar and all around scumbag, but reality has very little relevance in American politics.

My hunch is that Trump will defeat Biden, not only by brutalizing him in debates (Americans love cruelty) but by running to his left in some ways, promising this or that social concession that Biden and his backers have steadfastly resisted. Right now of course he is about to send everyone money which is always appreciated. Trump is a moron in many ways but his political cunning is unmatched and the Dems continually underestimate it.

It's hard to predict though how the pandemic will alter the landscape- the full devastation has yet to come and this country is utterly unprepared for it.

For the sake of humanity, the continued decline and defeat of the US empire is essential, no matter who wins the election.

• Like 2

The Dumbocrats are repeating the same mistake for Biden they did with Hilary before: nominating for someone based on electability rather than platform, policy, and principle.

Sanders is the one I would go with, but we sure ain't seeing that now, so I'm not holding my breath given that the Rethuglicans are basically going to get their wish with another four years of Trump.

• Like 2

My suspicion is that at least some in the Democrat elite are happy with four more years of Trump, if the alternative is a very slight shift to the left a la Bernie Sanders. Whether Biden or Trump wins people in the Dem machine keep their jobs and keep getting paid. They can keep working at think tanks, pushing Russiagate conspiracies on cable news, or whatever other hustle they're in. If Sanders won then a lot of patronage networks would be weakened, a lot of cash flow gets interrupted, people who are highly influential are suddenly out in the cold.

28 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

My suspicion is that at least some in the Democrat elite are happy with four more years of Trump, if the alternative is a very slight shift to the left a la Bernie Sanders. Whether Biden or Trump wins people in the Dem machine keep their jobs and keep getting paid. They can keep working at think tanks, pushing Russiagate conspiracies on cable news, or whatever other hustle they're in. If Sanders won then a lot of patronage networks would be weakened, a lot of cash flow gets interrupted, people who are highly influential are suddenly out in the cold.

If Biden or Trump win, we all lose and big business wins. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If Biden or Trump win, we all lose and big business wins. 

Biden is a career politician who evidently never worked out side of politics.  It seems the main thrust of his platform is being against Trump, and there is no real 'plan' that he can lie about.  That is what I have heard, since I don't really follow politics or what politicians say.  Biden made his millions by being a politician, and you know how they do that, by selling out to the corporations.

This is about draining the swamp, and I sure hope that they take out Soros, who bought the Democrats and have them working for him.

In other news, there is a law that the government can take all the wealth of people who are the swamp dwellers, if they do that there will be trillions of extra dollars in the coffers, and supposedly this will be given to the public in the form of erasing student debt and bank debt, among others. in the newsalso is that one bank has already pardoned the credit card debt of all their Canadian customers.

Edited by Starjumper

14 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

This is about draining the swamp, and I sure hope that they take out Soros, who bought the Democrats and have them working for him.

Maybe start with Trump's cabinet, state department, etc? Bank execs, Reagan-era war criminals, and other swamp creatures abound. Anyone who still thinks Trump is draining the swamp in 2020 is the chump of chumps.

• Like 3

Just now, SirPalomides said:

Maybe start with Trump's cabinet, state department, etc? Bank execs, Reagan-era war criminals, and other swamp creatures abound. Anyone who still thinks Trump is draining the swamp in 2020 is the chump of chumps.

That's what confused me about the logic (or lack thereof) with his supporters who said he was draining the swamp: all he did was substitute his own swamp for the original one. 

• Like 2

We shall see, some people's swamps are other people's swimming pools.  At least there is hope that there will be a reduction in the huge number of children that are disappearing all the time in the US andin some other countries.  There are even stories that a lot of the Saudi royal family have been arrested.

I have insider information that the next president of the US is chosen two years before the elections.  Killary was supposed to win, but Trump, who is NOT a career politician, upset that apple cart with the help of Wikileaks.  Actually he did not expect to win, but he was backed by some military top brass.  Those old fellers, unlike the new generation, love their country and asked Trump to run in order to help, in fact, drain the swamp.  I have no idea if there is a new apple cart, I'm guessing not.

Sign in to follow this