Heartbreak

The Biggest Threats to All Governments Worldwide are Spiritual Enlightenment in Humanity to Attain Infinite Siddhis Powers to Become Rainbow Bodies of Light

On 3/19/2020 at 5:32 PM, Phantalor said:

a thought on the title:

why should gvnmt hate enlightened people? 

I mean truly enlightened ones mostly likely don´t care for the mundane

Hi Phantalor,

Image result for enlightened versus mundane

Enlightened => Mundane... A => B => C => D?

Are there other state(s) that are (can be) "projected" beyond D?

- Anand

I think traditional attitude of Taoism  towards this issue  likely is  quite different from what  people think . No meddling  with politics or earthly affairs  is what they adopt. It is same as an attitude of a field biologist  adopted  not meddling with affairs among  those groups of chimpanzee that  he is studying  in a forest despite his understanding that the  chimpanzee might be his  close relatives. Nor  there is any  necessity  for him to show off  his skill of controlling a drone flying through the dense forest to  them .

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Thanks 1

What makes you think the Daoists or masters from other traditions do not meddle in earthly affairs?

You think they don’t use their power to meddle in the consciousness of this planet and correspondingly the Universe?

Edited by Heartbreak

On 3/25/2020 at 1:07 AM, Heartbreak said:

meddle

Hi Heartbreak,

You are superficially meddlesome ~ yes/no?

- Anand

On 3/24/2020 at 12:07 PM, Heartbreak said:

What makes you think the Daoists or masters from other traditions do not meddle in earthly affairs?

You think they don’t use their power to meddle in the consciousness of this planet and correspondingly the Universe?

From the middle of the 20th century to the end,  the Chinese communist governement arrested many Daoist masters, putting them in re-education camps; knocking down their monasteries.  They are undoubtedly spiritual, learned and cultivated but not powerful enough to keep that from happening.  If any Daoist masters could meddle and stop the atrocities to their religion and way of life, I assume they would have.

You see a similar pattern all around.  1,000 years of Egyptian magic against the Roman legion, didn't work.   Powerful Indian shamans blessing weapons and making followers bullet proof.  Not effective.  There are wonderful anecdotes and individual stories but as a whole, mystical masters of all stripes have gotten the fuzzy end of the lollipop facing off against governments and armies. 

Similarly stories of Rainbow body never seem to end with recipients staying in the monastery and teaching.  Instead its usually, then they were gone.  I don't think a normal person would skip out like that.  Not on there friends, teachers, students.   Wouldn't most of us stay and teach, at least for awhile?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Zhou Ting-Jue was jailed for a time.

Quite a time.  When released, he was not bitter, not resentful, no interest in retribution.

He moved to America and began healing and teaching full time.

I agree with the old adage that the best possible retribution is to go and live an amazing connected life.

One of the softest while simultaneously most powerful men I have ever shared presence with.

He's an example of the only people I want to get even with... those who have brought me to deeper clarity of my true nature and taught me how to create conditions whereby my body can heal itself most effectively.

*deep bow of respect*

Edited by silent thunder
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

*deep bow of respect*

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Thanks 1

On 2020/3/26 at 3:48 AM, thelerner said:

** I tend to edit, re-edit and re-re-edit my posts.  Not to change there their content, usually to improve grammmar and flow.  Occasionally my conscience will put a gun to my head to clean up bad attitude.  

I think as long as the contents are not quoted by others in a polemic   , it is okay to do so . 

Taoists have been persecuted by different kinds of regimes in its  2500-year  history, no matter it was from the Communists  or from those  Emperors  ;   as long as qi really exists , some people will discover it ,  refine it and make use it to discover the secret of this universe.  Its secular expressions or feedback , whether it  be  a philosophical theory  to be loved by scholars ,  or as  a medical system used by  doctors  to cure patients , even as a religion to be worshiped by the mass , in relatively not so important . 

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 1

On 2020/3/25 at 1:07 AM, Heartbreak said:

Thousands of quotes can be found in traditional Taoist writings, which I am not going to  quote   here.  A big trunk of Taoism is related to medical qigong,  which can easily give people some curing powers, then by using it to affect others , to initialize a movement or uprisings , which repeated appeared in the Chinese history . This is one of the reasons why Taoists are reluctant to meddle  affairs in society . 

Edited by exorcist_1699