Heartbreak

The Biggest Threats to All Governments Worldwide are Spiritual Enlightenment in Humanity to Attain Infinite Siddhis Powers to Become Rainbow Bodies of Light

Just now, king said:

Do you think Padmasambhava spend his time dreaming of future possibilities and theories?

If you want to achieve something stop talking and start practicing.

I like to talk and practice and talk about practices. Any problems with that?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I have more than 1 master, internet and real life masters and teachers who are guiding and teaching me, who have even appeared in my dreams.

Lay Teachers are also available to teach any who wish to learn.

I have never liked the way monks and monasteries kept their mouth shut and how you need to learn the basics in order to evolve.

What do you mean by basics anyway? Simple focussing on your breathing in and out? I do agree that’s fundamental although I have access to much higher teachings.

Unless you realize certain truths such as the nature of space, internal and external, then there is no access to your real nature. That is fundamental! Watching the breath and a certain visual focus are both important in higher realizations. The caveat is that many can't handle what the nature of reality is about. It can be extremely disturbing from the point of non separate being.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/download/Tantra/en/Glenn H. Mullin - The Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa-ebook.pdf

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

What do you mean by basics anyway? Simple focussing on your breathing in and out? I do agree that’s fundamental although I have access to much higher teachings.

I've come across many, many qigong and tantric practices over the years, hundreds. And none of them compare with this simple practice of mindfulness of breathing. The present moment is where you will encounter the true nature of reality, with a relaxed but present awareness. It was after all the method of enlightenment of sakyamuni and millions of his students over the millennia.

• Like 3

The Biggest Threats to All Governments Worldwide are Spiritual Enlightenment in Humanity 

The spiritual enlightened are tax exempt ????  that could make sense.

The enlightened are actually useless they do not care, have no fear,  cant do any thing with them.

Like the carpenter walking by a tree and calling it useless not being like the other trees. The governments also sees the uselessness of the enlightened and because of their uselessness...... they are forever free.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I like to talk and practice and talk about practices. Any problems with that?

You my friend are not talking about practices, you are just committing a verbal vomit about theories and conspiracies.

I have no problem with that. I do think it will be good if you actually do share practices though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

This is the reason why I have totally made up my mind to reject everything else in the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment and siddhis powers.

Being too negative probably keeps people from spiritual advancement.  imo you need a positive mindset, something stronger then neutral because human nature tends toward the negative.  So a little extra positivity is needed to keep paranoia and despair at bay as you travel the path.

You don't get spiritual enlightenment until you have peace with yourself and can do the mundane things; jobs and relationships in peace.  

Even samsara itself the cycle of rebirth and death is a plot device designed by higher entities to keep human souls trapped in death and rebirth unless they mustered the necessary motivations and actions to break free by transforming into light.

imo higher entities have better things to do then play games with humans. 

Some people in here are working for the powers that be. I don’t even need to point out who.

hmnn, working for the powers that be.. What are they paying?

Most often whats taken as evil is the result of compromises needed to keep cities, states and governments running.  Join the government at any level and you won't see evil as much as bureaucracy.  There only so much money and every group wants different things. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

The YangShen is inside timespace. It's just a higher more refined level of what westerners call astral; yin shen. Enlightement/Dao is beyond. Just because you can teleport does not mean you are enlightened.

In fact a problem with YangShen is that it makes you indifferent. In hindu thought the predominant guna it is in, is tamas. 

Edited by EmeraldHead

I think it is possible, I have read of Christian monks who shone with light momentarily, Jesus is recorded as becoming light on a mountain for a few moments, and I like to think that the stories of Buddhists emanating rainbow light at death are true. But, as previous posters have pointed out, these phenomena happen to advanced practitioners, the most devout, the most holy. 

I’d be willing to bet these states are a consequence of their attainment, not their aim.

• Like 5

And as a response to the actual thread topic, apparently at least one government is threatened by light bodies, this is from the Lion’s Roar:

One particularly fascinating social dynamic that has emerged since the Cultural Revolution—and this has affected the reporting of numerous cases—is that the Chinese government has declared going rainbow to be illegal. In effect, because the phenomena so dramatically challenge the normative paradigm, there has essentially become a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy about masters going rainbow in Tibet. For instance, Changchub Dorje’s shrunken bodily remains were hidden from authorities for years until the proper ceremonies could be openly performed.

https://www.lionsroar.com/investigating-the-rainbow-body/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

The YangShen is inside timespace. It's just a higher more refined level of what westerners call astral; yin shen. Enlightement/Dao is beyond. Just because you can teleport does not mean you are enlightened.

In fact a problem with YangShen is that it makes you indifferent. In hindu thought the predominant guna it is in, is tamas. 

If you can teleport I would wager that you are already far more enlightened evolved than the average person.

32 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

If you can teleport I would wager that you are already far more enlightened(comma and space)evolved than the average person.

No framework. Just empty words. Go to church, this free world is not for your liking.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

If you can teleport I would wager that you are already far more enlightened evolved than the average person.

You also, essentially, said something disgusting. That ability is what grades beings. By your train of though, then starving african kids when they grow up are automatically underanked subhumans.  Everyone is equal in the macrocosm. We only have self imposed ranks among ourselves. A play. A game. The way you talk.....as if you have been hurt before and so deeply see the need for power to defend yourself from whatever in life. You haven't and you spend your free time watching anime, admit IT!

You have killed anyone. No one has died because of you. Have you even been in physical fights? Then stop day dreaming being some kind of anime character and get grounded in this society. There is a reason you don't see people in the know bothering to come down to you. It gets to your head!!

• Like 3

「pride parade rainbow body paint」的圖片搜尋結果

At first I did not know what the OP was about. We weren't trained about such things in Area 51 when I was young.

But then I did a little Googling.

I can officially confirm, as a member of the Dark Government Agency, I have to agree, we do find these rainbow bodies very threatening--we feel threatened by the distinct and urgent need to dance, and then dance some more, until all the heartbreak in the world is gone. 

P.S., I can't be sure but if you wanted me to make a professional CIA guess I'd say there's a high chance some of those guys are Semen Practitioners, but you never know till you ask em...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

(may is suggest to others  to utilize the “ignore” option - and not help him in the addiction to the non-self fulfilling good vs evil myopic and the sewer mind it invariably generates. This is straight out of the dying religions monologue)

Sewer mind drags everything into it game - look at the responses - this person is pretty far gone in this and bringing out the knives on your part in the responses is part of his mythical deed quest and martyrdom.

Edited by Spotless

All governments in this world see Spirituality and Meditation and Enlightenment as a threat to their control of power over the masses.

Edited by Heartbreak

Is Heartbreak the mighty light being "Daemon"? Sounds luminously similar :) 

5 minutes ago, dwai said:

I thought he sounded like a mix of Lightseeker and Mskied too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

All governments in this world see Spirituality and Meditation and Enlightenment as a threat to their control of power over the masses.

Don't enlightened and liberated beings control the world already? Ever heard of Shamballa?

16 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Don't enlightened and liberated beings control the world already? Ever heard of Shamballa?

Right if the enlightened and liberated beings control the world already why is 2020 such a chaotic year? 

How much chaos have existed for centuries in this world to feed the negative entities of our Universe?

The Evil Order of the Green Dragons has an edge over the Good Order of the Red Dragons which is why chaos reign in this world.

Edited by Heartbreak

30 minutes ago, dwai said:

You can bet that I have information which no one does.

Maybe you can post some of Daemon’s threads for me to see if we are similar.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Hi Heartbreak,

Perhaps you should read the "Projection" thread for self reflection and redemption.

th?id=OIP.5YHsAFeu1QKZgKD7DDvs7QHaGZ&pid=Api&P=0&w=173&h=151

- Anand

9 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

You can bet that I have information which no one does.

If no one has this information but you, then where did you obtain it if no one else has it. :wacko:

Edited by ralis

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

If no one has this information but you, then where did you obtain it if no one else has it. :wacko:

he pulled it out his own arse ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

he pulled it out his own arse ?

That must be another universe.