Heartbreak

How to make offerings to Dragons?

I have been instructed to make some food offerings to Dragons every time I have a meal.

I need to put a spoon of food into a bowl add some milk or juice or drinks then throw it out of the window and saying “Dragons I offer my food to you”.

Any other ideas?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I have been instructed to make some food offerings to Dragons every time I have a meal.

I need to put a spoon of food into a bowl add some milk or juice or drinks then throw it out of the window and saying “Dragons I offer my food to you”.

Any other ideas?

If you actually throw food out the windows, I’d love to see how you handle in-flight meals on airplanes.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Any other ideas?

Perhaps ask whoever instructed you to do so...

• Like 1

Get the appropriate "food" (water, candle flame, honey, mantra....etc.....different spirits like different things) and say a prayer offering the substance to the spirit. The practice of spirit offerings is common to most religions (Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism....etc)

People whom do ancestor worship often have a dedicated shrines in there house. Nature spirits you might just want to have a dedicated space outside.  A book on the topic: 

https://www.amazon.com/Ritual-Offerings-Aaron-Leitch/dp/0998708127/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Spirit+offerings&qid=1583864257&sr=8-4

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, steve said:

Perhaps ask whoever instructed you to do so...

I was having one banana just now then thought of pouring some soy milk into a small bowl to offer to the Dragons.

Another banana immediately dropped onto the ground as if the dragons want me to add the banana to the soy milk offerings.

31 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I was having one banana just now then thought of pouring some soy milk into a small bowl to offer to the Dragons.

Another banana immediately dropped onto the ground as if the dragons want me to add the banana to the soy milk offerings.

By what you have written above I suspect that you might be in the early stages of emerging schizophrenia.

You should discuss this with your family and your local medical service without any hesitation or delay.

You would save yourself and everyone that loves you a lot of grief if you got proper care before it got really bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

For what purpose would you want to make any offerings to dragons?  Isn't one dragon enough?  Do you know which dragon you are making offerings to?

Shit!  No wonder they won't talk to me any more.

I am just making food offerings to any and all dragons and hopefully I will get their assistance and protection in all matters.

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

For what purpose would you want to make any offerings to dragons?  Isn't one dragon enough?  Do you know which dragon you are making offerings to?

Shit!  No wonder they won't talk to me any more.

Hey, if he wants to feed dragons, he could actually just send you money since you're technically a baby dragon as you've said...that counts as making offers to dragons and it's like hitting two birds with one stone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

He could, but it's easier to throw food out the window.  I guess he thinks dragons are stupid.

Ah, the shotgun approach, eh?  Well, I can tell you from personal knowledge that I'm not the least bit attracted to people throwing food out the window.  What matters to dragons are people with pure hearts, people who work seriously on a spiritual path and have been doing it for many past lives, people who are warriors and killers for a cause, and ones who want to preserve nature as much as possible, but mainly if all those aspects are together in one person.

Well I am instructed to follow up the food throwing with a verbal invite to Dragons to partake in my food offerings.

3 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Any other ideas?

Yes  !

2 hours ago, RiverSnake said:

Get the appropriate "food" (water, candle flame, honey, mantra....etc.....different spirits like different things) and say a prayer offering the substance to the spirit. The practice of spirit offerings is common to most religions (Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism....etc)

People whom do ancestor worship often have a dedicated shrines in there house. Nature spirits you might just want to have a dedicated space outside.  A book on the topic: 

https://www.amazon.com/Ritual-Offerings-Aaron-Leitch/dp/0998708127/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Spirit+offerings&qid=1583864257&sr=8-4

He does have a shrine .  Its called a window .

I used to do it myself  - throw offerings out the window .

They are always accepted ;

animals_hero_brushturkey.jpg

hmnn, I thought some dragons had a particular taste for virgins.

sorry, couldn't help myself.

more practical.. find a beautiful spot, in nature, away from people, meditate.. then ask yourself the question. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1