Earl Grey

nCov19 Development and Prevention Discussion Only

1 hour ago, moment said:

This one is of course, the sick, immature stuff that little, undeveloped children do.

I think that sassy tone he's picked up lately is kinda cute, lowering himself down to the level of the other children here, in order to play on an even field.

38 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I think that sassy tone he's picked up lately is kinda cute, lowering himself down to the level of the other children here, in order to play on an even field.

Oh,  I don't know, he has been here for about a year and a half and I haven't noticed any change at all.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Morons were also asked to leave ... but not everyone plays by the rules eh ...

... this is fun, go on do it again... 

You've just nominated yourself for the TaoBums Awesome MemberTM of the Week Award.

Congratulations!

Edited by gatito

3 hours ago, ralis said:

Right wing Trump lovers have been asked to leave by @sean.

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Morons were also asked to leave ... but not everyone plays by the rules eh ...

... this is fun, go on do it again... 

Rubeforever being here amongst a forum that isn't quite sure what to do with his misogyny and diatribes speaks volumes about the other forum that shall not be named where the Alt-Right members who deny they are Alt-Right went. 

• Like 2

Some good reporting on Trump’s magic cure, Chloroquine. Trump claims to be a stable genius and even knows medical protocols. After all his uncle was a professor at MIT which makes Trump?

• Like 1

Trump along with his sycophantic herd of white men and two women, practicing social distancing. Weak minded fools! I doubt Trump can even walk or stand since he is always sitting at his desk. When he is golfing the divot goes farther than the ball. :lol:

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

How can this country survive more bald face lies every minute of the day!

• Like 1

Talk about spewing expletives at Trump. People are rightfully pissed! Scroll down to Irishrygirl. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

COVID-19 being not recognized by the immune system may take time to develop antibodies. Reactions will very between individuals which is normal. Our species hasn't developed herd immunity to any extent at this time. 

• Like 4

Something that eluded my attention until just yesterday:

In a bulletin, it said very clearly that if you have symptoms of shortness of breath to call your doctor and if you cannot get through and the symptoms are of any considerable strength - to call 911

What became clear is that you may have incredible fatigue and you may experience a strong dry cough and fever - all indicators but not a tremendous concern other than - DONT GO HUGGING PEOPLE - and do diligence to all flu considerations - which we did - constant wipe downs and my son stayed home about 3 days longer than normal until he was 100% recovered and rested.

I canceled all classes and stayed in bed for over a week.

But shortness of breath is an indicator of a different level of the virus and often a turning point that may get critical fast. 

I am basically very certain that i have already had the virus - it was unlike any flu i have ever had - zero aches and pain - no nausea, no diarrhea - extreme fatigue, fever, and long dry cough - i coughed so hard that i lost my voice for a week and now over a month later it appears that i may have permanently damaged my voice - it was a dry cough and the only thing i just about got out of it was a 6 pack from such strong coughing. 

My son attends a school with lots of affluent Asians (who travel frequently) and i teach classes with affluent Chinese who also travel frequently abroad. We got it around Feb 1st more or less.

Anyway to summarize - shortness of breath is a turning point - don't just go it alone at that point - at that point, you will get your doctors attention if you can get a hold of her/him. If not - call 911

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Very glad you and your son seem to have made it through!

🙏🏽

Thank you for sharing your experience.

• Like 3

My wife just got the cough and mild fever - no real fatigue.

And thank you for your regards! 😎

• Like 3

vitality and rejuvination @Spotless.

My son has a low fever that wanes each evening about 10pm, breaks in the morning and then, waxes in the afternoon through the evening again.

Five days.  Three with a light cough.

My wife has intermittent low grade fever.

No fatigue, no breathing issues, no other symptoms.

I had a sore throat for 20 hours three days ago and a tinge of nasal drip the following day.  But these are my symptoms when they share a cold or flu between them these last 10 years now.

No other symptoms for me so far.  No reports of illness in our neighborhood.

Buuuuuut my son's school is predominately (85%) asian, many immigrant families who travel routinely.

School closed two weeks ago, so we are assuming it's covid, given the time window and the perniciousness of the viability on surfaces and communicability, so channeling the hawk spirit attentiveness to any changes in breathing.  Monitoring temps every half hour, if it rises to 101.5 we treat with acetominophen.

Lungs sound good on both of them.

We work the five organ circuit twice a day.

Good food, good rest, keeping spirits high.

We're all of us rather introvertish these last few years, so this shelter in place is more like our yearly family retreat on Mt Hood in Oregon... just us and the forest.  Only here, we're in our temple home.  One cat, one lap.  That's our house.

Good music, constant laughter, excellent food and a bit of dancing.

Thrive!

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rideforever said:

Fauci would agree with me, because that is what he said yesterday.
It's okay to hate Trump, but to lie to yourself every day is dumb.

But then I suppose it keeps you in that liberal sheep club you are so desperate to stay in.

Why don't you just chop your balls off ... then you get lifetime membership.

You'd be chuffed to know not only would Fauci agree with you, but so would a whole bunch of senior (actually ex-senior) WH aides who had either resigned out of exasperation, or sacked, or simply gave up, due to their perceived over-competence. If only you'd do a bit of research before your habitual reflex of shooting yourself in the foot, thereby unconsciously provoking the usual guttural/gutteral reactions, typical pattern of those who have already had their bollocks permanently shrunk or removed. How else to explain your intimate knowledge about what chopping off one's balls imply. No need to feel disheartened though, since its common knowledge how all things & events & stuff are impermanent, and, who knows... with a bit of patient practice... hey presto! New balls!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

I had a sore throat for 20 hours three days ago and a tinge of nasal drip the following day.  But these are my symptoms when they share a cold or flu between them these last 10 years now.

Sore throat and runny nose are not the symtpoms of Covid-19, there are less than 3-4% of people with such symptoms with this disease.

1 hour ago, C T said:

Fauci

I am not American, but I heard Fauci has served the last 6 presidents of all colours and is therefore very much a trusted person.

If you are sore about Trump ... and I assume it is simply because as you say you do not spiritual practice and are therefore one of the robots on the left ... then you will be sore for a few years more.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I am not American, but I heard Fauci has served the last 6 presidents of all colours and is therefore very much a trusted person.

If you are sore about Trump ... and I assume it is simply because as you say you do not spiritual practice and are therefore one of the robots on the left ... then you will be sore for a few years more.

Rubeforever discusses spirituality, Trump, and the left in a topic that is about nCoVid19--sounds like a drunk who barges into a restaurant and begins ranting to everyone at their private booths and tables regardless of whether he is welcome or not. Gets told to go away and thinks he's above the rules and norms, and that others are just brainwashed, soulless robots who are likely on the left. 

Next: rudeforever comes and claims he has coronavirus and is just fine, then says everyone is making a big deal about it and doesn't get why nobody wants him around, then says nobody is spiritual or open-minded. 

Faff faff faff faff faff faff

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Here in the UK 6000 people are forecast to kick the bucket over CV 19.

Every winter we lose 20,000 - 60,000.

i.e this is all total bullshit.

Hope you enjoyed it !!!

41 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Here in the UK 6000 people are forecast to kick the bucket over CV 19.

Every winter we lose 20,000 - 60,000.

Hope you enjoyed it !!!

Normally, I'd say that people call it bullshit until they get it or someone else whom they know gets it.

I wonder how your family reunions look like (if you're even welcome there) with how rude and unpleasant you are, or how you'd react if your aunts, uncles, or parents got it. 

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Hope you enjoyed it !!!

Sir, I'm afraid you can't buy 10 boxes of adult diapers today. Can you please return those to the shelf?

What do you mean I can't buy 10 boxes? I'm a FREE MAN!

Um, well, sorry, we're just trying to prevent hoarding so everybody who comes to Aldi today can get what they need...

NEED!? WELL WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I DON'T NEEEE-EEEED 10 BOXES OF ADULT DIAPERS!? THIS IS ALL TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!

Oh God, sir, what on earth is that sticky goop oozing out from the bottom of your trousers? Eww, what the fuck, it's covering your all white Reebok walking shoes, now it's going everywhere, is that--

YES, IT IS, IT'S 100% FAFF, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, HUH!?

Oh, Jesus, look, just take the fucking diapers and get the fuck out of here, you need them more than we do.

I ALWAYS get what I want, that's how I became a self-made man. Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Clean-up in aisle five, please, bring the hazmat team...

• Haha 2