Earl Grey

nCov19 Development and Prevention Discussion Only

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

Can’t expect anything less from fascist authoritarians. Stay safe!

My parents lived through martial law before, but as they were some of the wealthier families, they had the privilege to get around. 

I am the opposite of that because martial law's legacy changed our financial situation 180˚ as I live in a small condo with two dogs and three cats, and while I don't mind not going out, the problem with these new curfew hours is that it changes their walking schedules. 

Yes, amidst all the craziness, my pets are my concern now, silly as that may be, but we live in a country where cars speed up to hit dogs and cats or eat them too, and during peak hours, I can't bring my dogs down due to the motorcycles, cars, and street dwellers who want to kick them or throw rocks at them, so I tend to walk after midnight and late morning when the rush to work has ended. 

Police are not afraid of shooting people and dogs alike because they've been emboldened by the drug war, so Diamond Dog and Moon Dog and me could very well be shot outside my own apartment if I'm caught. The year 2020 has had everything from volcanic destruction to coronavirus and a growing authoritarian tyranny that is embraced by the masses who view each other merely as collateral and vectors. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

A little woo woo but I like it.  I think this being Earl Grey's thread, if we post and he asks us to remove cause it doesn't fit, we should.  Transfer the post to a PPD or one of the other 12 Covid threads.  <<I see this as 'beating' Coronavirus.. dum dum.. by not shaking hands!  Rather a spiritual greeting instead.>>

anyhoo

I´m woo-woo for days but my best pals in Palm Springs are much more conventional. Nevertheless, this is exactly the gesture we settled on to say goodbye to each other at the end of my recent visit.  It was very sweet.  Sadhguru suggests that looking into someone´s eyes while making this posture for 3 to 5 minutes builds connection.  I believe it!  These kind of social closeness measures are just what the doctor guru ordered in this time when physical touch is discouraged.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

So sorry -- I can't for the moment, due to a glitch that caused the whole thread to unintentionally go into "hide."  Apparently it exists but I have no access to it and no way to "unhide" it.  I wrote Sean about this glitch, but haven't heard back yet.  

Thanks! I think I might have mistakenly written that there is licorice root where there is actually bai zhu, so if you can please send it to me and I will double-check and make changes if need be before putting it here. (Like I said, herbs weren't my specialty--I'm more of a bodywork/acupuncture/yangsheng student)

I discussed the Jade Screen formula with some practicing herbalists since your write-up, and they didn't think it was the right one for this disease.  Don't know if you would agree, but they thought it may drive the pathogen deeper in this particular case. 

What they're talking about makes perfect sense, if the person has already fallen ill. Using defensive qi-tonifying herbs like astragalus after one has already fallen ill is called 閉門留寇, which means "locking the door after the burglar is already in your house." Not a good idea, because artificially strengthening defensive qi when pathogenic qi is in the body causing a disease disrupts the body's ability to expel pathogens, which it will typically try to do with fever and sweating to start with.

I knew a thief back in my wild days who illustrates this story perfectly. He was stealing from a small convenience store when the owner (who I'm guessing was in one of those bulletproof cashier fortresses in order to think this was a good strategy) had the bright idea of locking the only exit and calling the cops. Needless to say, my friend--who actually went by the name "Rebel," hah--went on a rampage until he found a heavy enough trashcan to throw through the front window. He smashed the window and escaped, leaving the shop owner with tons more damage to pay for than there'd have been if he'd just cut his losses and let the kid get away with whatever he was after--which would be like letting yourself have a good sweat with a formula that has ma huang if you've just gotten sick.

So yes, Chinese herbal formulas for a person who's already sick are quite different from preventative formulas (and that's part of the reason why the formulas above can be dangerous--they're full of ingredients meant to get stuff out of you, and those are not herbs to be played with). "Jade [wind]screen" is definitely contraindicated once a person begins to show even subtle symptoms.

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

Just read about this, it may take months till it will be available though.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.987958v1

(edit: there are some energetic treatments I've seen online that are free/on youtube and may/may not help, but I feel reluctant posting about those in public)

Abstract

The emergence of the novel human coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Wuhan, China has caused a worldwide epidemic of respiratory disease (COVID-19). Vaccines and targeted therapeutics for treatment of this disease are currently lacking. Here we report a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV). This cross-neutralizing antibody targets a communal epitope on these viruses and offers potential for prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Edited by thursday
  • Like 1

Due to the Corona virus unhealthy thoughts have been canceled.

China can see the dawn.

China's war of resistance against the corona virus is nearly over. During this process on the level of consciousness and economy China expended a massive cost which had brought a success. We discussed here the contrast of Chinese and western medicine. In Wuhan a comparative observation between western and Chinese medicine was done. The number of deaths for treatment involving Chinese medicine was much lower than of those composed solely of western medicine. The average time of treatment that included Chinese medicine was relatively shorter. The method TCM used was acupuncture and herbs, the Western method was antibiotics and hormones through an IV. We have not recorded any side effects for Chinese medicine while western medicine treatment triggered a chain of unexpected reactions that vary from reduction of lung, kidney and heart function with great injury to the organs. The overall cost of treatment for TCM was roughly 100 dollars for herbs while western medicine cost 60 000 to 70 000 dollars on average. The results and differences of effectiveness between both treatments were obvious for a medical stuff. Through this you can see clearly why pharmaceutical companies have oppressed Chinese medicine and tried to remove it completely out of existence. Unofficially Chinese Medicine efforts received praise from a World Health Organization representants who said that if they got the virus, they would come first to China to use Chinese medicine treatment. Also, during the outbreak our Five Elements Longevity healing music proved to be effective in prevention. We used three aspects, the singing of the 5 tones with training of the detox gong as well as listening to a healing music.

The information above come from an unofficial source. Many articles that have recently appeared on the web describing those events have been promptly taken down by authorities therefore no source link can be given here. We wish that one day world will be free of control and abuse of power and humanity can once again fully enjoy and appreciate the benefits flowing from the unity with mother nature as well as natural healing methods.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Also, during the outbreak our Five Elements Longevity healing music proved to be effective in prevention. We used three aspects, the singing of the 5 tones with training of the detox gong as well as listening to a healing music.

Is there any way to hear examples of this?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, the outbreak isn't subsiding, however , the outpatient methodology of TCM, doesn't pack sick folks together, redoubling the likelihood of catching the virus, and pairing it with other illness , and old age. 

What Western medicine can contribute, is testing, quarantine, and eventually antivirals. 

30 minutes ago, Stosh said:

What Western medicine can contribute, is testing, quarantine, and eventually antivirals. 

And hopefully a vaccine.

36 minutes ago, steve said:

And hopefully a vaccine.

Yep, That would be great. 

In the meantime, I saw a clip of Sadhguru, on the covid issue. And i thought to myself that this was precisely the time for spiritual leaders to step to the forefront and help the people deal with this. 

He really handled it well, he has a nice gentle sense of humor, and crystal- clear bead on the human condition.

While it would be unwise to go around hugging everybody.. we can do the things to mitigate the hazards for the larger community ,and ourselves, recognizing we play a part. 

Maybe you consider bringing your older relatives back into the home. Maybe you give your neighbors your phone number, just in case. 

You clean up your act ,stem to stern ,so to speak. 

• Like 2

Fresh air and sunlight

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/coronavirus-and-the-sun-a-lesson-from-the-1918-influenza-pandemic-509151dc8065

"Put simply, medics found that severely ill flu patients nursed outdoors recovered better than those treated indoors. A combination of fresh air and sunlight seems to have prevented deaths among patients; and infections among medical staff.[1] There is scientific support for this. Research shows that outdoor air is a natural disinfectant. Fresh air can kill the flu virus and other harmful germs. Equally, sunlight is germicidal and there is now evidence it can kill the flu virus."

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Stosh said:

Yep, That would be great. 

In the meantime, I saw a clip of Sadhguru, on the covid issue. And i thought to myself that this was precisely the time for spiritual leaders to step to the forefront and help the people deal with this. 

He really handled it well, he has a nice gentle sense of humor, and crystal- clear bead on the human condition.

While it would be unwise to go around hugging everybody.. we can do the things to mitigate the hazards for the larger community ,and ourselves, recognizing we play a part. 

Maybe you consider bringing your older relatives back into the home. Maybe you give your neighbors your phone number, just in case. 

You clean up your act ,stem to stern ,so to speak. 

Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche is doing a free Facebook Live talk/guided practice tomorrow at 1pm EDT on his FB channel.

It's on dealing with fear. Should be helpful.

It's nice to see this community coming together a bit in the face of this threat.

I know I'm feeling more unsettled than I have in quite some time over this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, steve said:

Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche is doing a free Facebook Live talk/guided practice tomorrow at 1pm EDT on his FB channel.

It's on dealing with fear. Should be helpful.

It's nice to see this community coming together a bit in the face of this threat.

I know I'm feeling more unsettled than I have in quite some time over this.

I was feeling a bit complacent , till I saw the tragic clips coming out of Wuhan through the Epoch Times. 

I can't help but think that the reactions are exacerbating the plight. 

It's not going to be like the Passover ,and a cool wind will blow it away. Eventually people are going to have to go back to work, to earn their daily bread. Back to lives and loves. 

We deal with threats to our welfare daily. That's where courage and wisdom are. You hope for the best, and when you can, hug your family and friends all the more warmly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Fresh air and sunlight

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/coronavirus-and-the-sun-a-lesson-from-the-1918-influenza-pandemic-509151dc8065

"Put simply, medics found that severely ill flu patients nursed outdoors recovered better than those treated indoors. A combination of fresh air and sunlight seems to have prevented deaths among patients; and infections among medical staff.[1] There is scientific support for this. Research shows that outdoor air is a natural disinfectant. Fresh air can kill the flu virus and other harmful germs. Equally, sunlight is germicidal and there is now evidence it can kill the flu virus."

Clothes on or off?

Portuguese people in Lisbon applaud health professionals (even though they are not actually in quarantine) lol.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:39 AM, Earl Grey said:

Anyone who wants to pitch in some questions, I'll be doing a session from submissions from others and what I have come up with through Akashic for us to know about coronavirus. 

If I have enough questions from others and relevant things to learn, I'll post them here. 

@Nungali want to cross-check questions with tarot after submissions are in too?

Would love to hear your Akashic perspective on the true origin and purpose of Covid-19?

BTW, what are the MTLs you reference with it?

1 minute ago, gendao said:

Would love to hear your Akashic perspective on the true origin and purpose of Covid-19?

BTW, what are the MTLs you reference with it?

MTL stands for Masters, Teachers, and Loved ones. Pitch your questions as I have some answered already and will continue later.

• Like 1

^ Ah, yes, that's my question:

What is the true origin and purpose of Covid-19? 

Did COVID-19 arise naturally or from a lab?  And where was its geographic origin?

What is its purpose(s) on spiritual and any geopolitical levels?

16 hours ago, Apech said:

Fresh air and sunlight

I agree with you.  The only problem, here in Seattle, is that in winter and early spring, if the sun comes out, we all flee in fear from this distant and forgotten God.

Edited by moment
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gendao said:

^ Ah, yes, that's my question:

What is the true origin and purpose of Covid-19? 

Did COVID-19 arise naturally or from a lab?  And where was its geographic origin?

What is its purpose(s) on spiritual and any geopolitical levels?

For the purpose and structure of Akashic, here are how we’d phrase them as they aren’t clairvoyant questions.

Show us what is the true nature in regards to its origin. 

Show us what its purpose is for in relation to why it exists suddenly.

Show us how man played a role in the creation of covid-19 [N.B.: it’s open-ended because it allows more room for understanding rather than what we see in our level of existence].

Show us the geographic origin of nCoViD-19.

Show us the geopolitical purpose of nCoV-19 if any. Show us its spiritual purpose.

• Like 1