Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

How Masturbation & SEX Harms Your Health Body Energies Wealth Luck

Humans are born with an innate lust desire. Sexual indulgences, be it through masturbation or intercourse, may bring about inexplicable pleasures, however, all these come at a heavy price. Moreover, a person with strong sexual urges usually finds it hard to be contented with only one partner, be it in real-life or delusional fantasies. This can lead to another avalanche of social problems, e.g. voyeurism, molestation, extramarital affairs and sexual abuse, inflicting harm not only on oneself but also on others.

From a Chinese Metaphysics point of view, let's take a look at how unrestrained sexual activities can cause a person's reduction in good fortune.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 2

Heartbreak,

There is a vast amount of information about this very subject on TDB..A little digging and you could come up with so much better.

• Like 1

Just now, moment said:

Heartbreak,

There is a vast amount of information about this very subject on TDB..A little digging and you could come up with so much better.

Sure I am open to what information you have for me.

Just now, Heartbreak said:

Sure I am open to what information you have for me.

Did you miss the part about a little digging?

• Like 2

Just now, Limahong said:

Lima,

Please do not do partial quotes.  If you find a poetical need to make shorter statements, please put it below the box (of full quote) in quotation marks.  Thank you and be well!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreak said:
Humans are born with an innate lust desire. Sexual indulgences, be it through masturbation or intercourse, may bring about inexplicable pleasures, however, all these come at a heavy price. Moreover, a person with strong sexual urges usually finds it hard to be contented with only one partner, be it in real-life or delusional fantasies. This can lead to another avalanche of social problems, e.g. voyeurism, molestation, extramarital affairs and sexual abuse, inflicting harm not only on oneself but also on others.

From a Chinese Metaphysics point of view, let's take a look at how unrestrained sexual activities can cause a person's reduction in good fortune.

4 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Told Ya!

Heartbreak, you have so far demonstrated yourself to be gullible, stubborn, and lazy, and by posting this endless stream of misinformation and disinformation so frequently here (while also not even continuing the conversations on threads you start as you create multiple threads along the same theme), you are causing harm to people as gullible as you.

This video is just something that either appeared in your algorithm or that you sought out to reinforce what you already believe--at no point are you doing any due diligence to fact check anything, and you don't even have the skill from any internal training or TCM/Ayurveda and formal training to make the absolute statements you repeat ad nauseam. 

Give it a rest, kid. Find a teacher who can guide you, or seek a therapist instead of subjecting everyone to your victimhood angst that is extremely unhealthy and misogynistic. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Limahong said:

An intelligent old man with a doctorate in business and yet sometimes you are just lazy!

2 minutes ago, moment said:

An intelligent old man with a doctorate in business and yet sometimes you are just lazy!

Limahong knows exactly what he's doing. He thinks he's being cute when all he is doing is distracting from the conversation, much like a guy who makes snide remarks and mouths his own sound effects while someone else is talking. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Limahong knows exactly what he's doing. He thinks he's being cute when all he is doing is distracting from the conversation, much like a guy who makes snide remarks and mouths his own sound effects while someone else is talking. 

I know.  Yet, why would someone with all that education and experience waste his time like that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moment said:

I know.  Yet, why would someone with all that education and experience waste his time like that?

Boredom and mental illness are usually the reasons behind this behavior. I sent him Fragrant qigong before from a video I made myself and supplementary materials to help with his health, but it appears he is focused on being a pest these days. Sadly, it is more so than when he first came here, and additionally, his incoherent bizarre private messages to multiple people also highlight a growing issue. 

• Like 2

I wake up on a Sunday morning and what do I find? Heartbreaker posting more useless antics! We really need a mod here to ban Limahong and Heartbreaker!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Limahong said:

I am putting you on ignore! Your posts are nonsensical with no reasonable participation. This site is on the decline again!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this