Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Men & Women Who Behave Like Men Tend To Be Deviants

Men & Women Who Behave Like Men Tend To Be Deviants.

What kind of behaviours? Tend to be Sex Food Entertainment in no particular order.

Enlightenment involves withdrawing the senses.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Those are certainly words you typed there.

You wanna bet a hundred bucks Ralis would join in this thread and call me a troll pretty soon.

20 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

What kind of behaviours? Tend to be Sex Food Entertainment in no particular order.

Sounds like wherever you learned whatever you’re posting here is pretty dubious or you missed the point. Do you just watch a lot of YouTube videos and go on forums to research, or have you actually read formal texts, let alone had a teacher?

This is also the kind of post @sean hates in his forum and his policies specifically forbid them.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Men that behave like men? Makes no sense!

Your post is misogynistic to say the least and way over the top again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

You do seem to post things in order to elicit a response. Calling people deviants for not obeying your personal gender expectations, obsessing over sex, etc... How do you expect people to respond? What are you looking for here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, steve said:

You do seem to post things in order to elicit a response. Calling people deviants for not obeying your personal gender expectations, obsessing over sex, etc... How do you expect people to respond? What are you looking for here?

Attention. 

• Like 3

You don't break new ground or start having lots of fun until someone deviates.. a bit. 

common is kind of boring. 

10 minutes ago, thelerner said:

You don't break new ground or start having lots of fun until someone deviates.. a bit. 

common is kind of boring. 

What are you trying to say?

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

What are you trying to say?

every now and then we need to deviate from our norms.  Try new things, gain new color, get out of ruts, think differently.   Thats not to say be rude or disrespectful to others rather, but move away from the usual tic toc world and do things out of character. 

Also that great things, new things are most often created by deviants.  As long as you're not hurting others or yourself, color outside the boundaries, every now and then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

every now and then we need to deviate from our norms.  Try new things, gain new color, get out of ruts, think differently.   Thats not to say be rude or disrespectful to others rather, but move away from the usual tic toc world and do things out of character. 

Also that great things, new things are most often created by deviants.  As long as you're not hurting others or yourself, color outside the boundaries, every now and then. 

I see what you are saying, but that is hardly the point by the OP. 

On 3/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, ralis said:

I see what you are saying, but that is hardly the point by the OP. 

idk, the OP talks about deviants.  This is taking that on a slight curve. 

<<actually rallis was right.  The OP seems to have wanted to discuss sealing the senses, but the line about Men and woman and men being deviants threw me.  >>

Edited by thelerner

10 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Okay, but how does it relate? If you’re praising him for being an iconoclast, the issue ralis and I have noticed is that it’s harmful to both him and others who are gullible/unfamiliar with the inherent dangers of many of his egregiously uninformed posts.

So offering praise like this is more befitting of a guy with his own fashion sense or dance moves, but the OP is more akin to a guy saying to sniff a jar of cinnamon after drinking coke and mentos together.

EDIT: but if you’re telling him that the others he accuses of being deviants is acceptable in spite of his protests, THEN I am in agreement with you.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Has he actually said anything? Really? Or did he simply type some provocative words with very little meaning?

I've now read the title multiple times, and it is rather nonsensical - unless he means to imply the masculine tends towards deviation. And then I'm left with a deviation of what? 

Women who behave like men? How? By working? By having short hair? By swearing? What does behaving like men even mean?

Every response feeds the troll (yes, including mine), and I suspect when @sean arrives this nonsense will be sorted. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

EDIT: but if you’re telling him that the others he accuses of being deviants is acceptable in spite of his protests, THEN I am in agreement with you.

yup.

not 100% sure what he's claiming, though I get the feeling its a bit negative to those who's sexuality doesn't conform to his ideals.. but hey, in this world there's room for that too.

<<addon- sometimes we get good conversation from odd starts.  If we let it roll, and look at things philosophically and don't go in for personal attacks.  Which is happening way to fast on threads these days>>

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I suspect when @sean arrives this nonsense will be sorted. 

Man, the more we say things like this, the more it feels like a messianic prophecy for an ever receding eschaton. In a few years we'll be saying, "when @sean returns he will cool the planet with his breath of benevolence, silence the din of battles, and wipe away the orphan's tear."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, steve said:

You do seem to post things in order to elicit a response.

Hi steve,

You have hit the nail squarely on that somebody's coffin.

Henceforth no more response from anyone ~ that somebody needs to RIP.

- Anand

14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Has he actually said anything? Really? Or did he simply type some provocative words with very little meaning?

Why are you responding? You bit his/its baits?

5 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Why are you responding? You bit his/its baits?

Why are you? :lol:

Withdrawal of Senses or Indriya Pratyahara

One of the most common practices for withdrawal of the senses is bringing the attention inwards towards the breath, observing it without trying to control it, as connection with the external senses and stimuli are all gradually severed.

You are right, there are many "men" and "women" who are very malformed internally due to the deeply ill soil in which they are planted.

There are not that many men who grow into men or women who grow into women; in many social groups, even in generations, there is a sickness - people don't care if they live or die, or if they have any meaning or accomplish anything.

On an economic level the corporations have stripped bare society so now only a few people have any money; they take money not only from the present but from the future as debt, they liquidate all culture, all reasons to live, until even basic functions of human beings like their mental state or their sexual function is parasited ... until nothing is left but walking corpses staring at phones, with desperate and unnatural ideas in their heads.

But in truth .. the social economy is still workable as long as you are not swept into the belief system of the modern world.

Those who are on the internet tend to be the worst I would imagine.

Sign in to follow this