Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Meditation on the Lower Triangle

I was browsing my book collection recently and came across Michael Frosts "choosing life, guidelines to avoiding extinction".. There is a practice in the book called "meditation on the Lower triangle", just curious if anyone has this book or has done this practice.. It looks like it could be a kundalini yoga kriya.. 

Thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DanC said:

There is a practice in the book called "meditation on the Lower triangle", just curious if anyone has this book or has done this practice.

Hi DanC,

I have not read the book but from an experiential perspective ~ I have linked the Lower triangle to... (a) the  Lower dantian and (b) the Lower three chakras...

th?id=OIP.kSLOGSWKRVR4k45WtRlUgQHaLe&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300    th?id=OIP.hLazK9PMi7Sa-n4FxC3nvQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=349&h=197

I have another diagram which is a bit more graphical. If you like ~ I can send it to you through PM. Let me know.

- Anand

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi DanC,

I have not read the book but from an experiential perspective ~ I have linked the Lower triangle to... (a) the  Lower dantian and (b) the Lower three chakras...

th?id=OIP.kSLOGSWKRVR4k45WtRlUgQHaLe&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300    th?id=OIP.hLazK9PMi7Sa-n4FxC3nvQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=349&h=197

I have another diagram which is a bit more graphical. If you like ~ I can send it to you through PM. Let me know.

- Anand

Yes the lower three chakras are considered the lower triangle in the yogic system.. 

http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Meditation for the lower triangle.htm

Sign in to follow this