Heartbreak

How to address Divine Mother Goddess or Mother Goddess in Chinese or Japanese?

How do I address a Mother Goddess in Chinese or Japanese?

What do I call her?

Edited by Heartbreak

7 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

How do I address a Mother Goddess in Chinese or Japanese?

What do I call her?

Just as I predicted! I thought you were receiving commands from the dark demonic goddesses. 

“Hey babe” is appropriate. :lol:

You have a serious issue with being a troll!

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can anyone tell Ralis Troll #1 to stop hounding my threads? Where are the mods?

I just had some Takamagahara Japanese Mother Goddesses making formal official contact with me for the first time.

I want to show total respect for them.

Edited by Heartbreak

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Can anyone tell Ralis Troll #1 to stop hounding my threads? Where are the mods?

I just had some Takamagahara Japanese Mother Goddesses making formal official contact with me for the first time.

We are self moderating now and new threads almost everyday is trolling! Why not ask her how to do it. 

If you are that special, then what is the problem?

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 1

Kwan yin is one of her names

Known by many names and stories in many places, she was revered as a Buddhist deity and then a Taoist one.

She is known as the goddess Tara in the Himalayas and Mazu in her incarnation as the goddess of the Southern Seas, but she is best known by her Chinese name, Kuan Yin (also spelled Kwan Yin), the Goddess of Compassion.

What happen to the moderators I have been away for a while? I am glad we can all fight and troll each other that is way more fun.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Known by many names and stories in many places, she was revered as a Buddhist deity and then a Taoist one.

She is known as the goddess Tara in the Himalayas and Mazu in her incarnation as the goddess of the Southern Seas, but she is best known by her Chinese name, Kuan Yin (also spelled Kwan Yin), the Goddess of Compassion.

What happen to the moderators I have been away for a while? I am glad we can all fight and troll each other that is way more fun.

They say that they do not have any names on the internet yet nor do they have any statutes venerating them.

6 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I don’t think he wants answers since he starts a new thread everyday. Official contact is a vague statement. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

Hi Heartbreak,

Show respect then and you do not need to alert TDB to your attention.

Mother Goddess

- Anand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Sean removed and did not replace them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They say that they do not have any names on the internet yet nor do they have any statutes venerating them.

Well if "those" people can not call them by their name it is a waste of time. If the people that lived a life and became a god or goddess meaning unified mind and  are not sitting in temples to remind you of the potential within you and to remind  you of the divinity inside of you then you are truly lost. good luck with that.

• Like 1

Probably for what you're looking for Kwan Yin is as good as any.  In truth you're aiming for an archetype.  There have been at least one solid practitioner here who has made a practice out of her veneration.   Not my cup of tea, but do some googling, see if any practice connects with you. 

In my limited understanding the practice isn't so much about gaining miracles as gaining peace and opening the heart.  A worthy accomplishment. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Please make good use of such contacts for your own self cultivation.

Don't waste such precious time at TDB.

Otherwise...

Edited by Limahong
Correction

If you want to address a goddess, don’t pretend. Language is pretty but doesn’t matter. You need to find the feeling in your heart. You need to be very quiet inside and wide open!

And a mantra is best

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Here is one I favor but, alas it is Tibetan... Sherab Chamma 

Primordial Loving Wisdom Mother

All such goddesses embody and empower all enlightened qualities

Edited by steve
  • Like 7

Many different fun and powerful Female Deities in Asian cultures. 

-Kuan Yin 

-Tara 

-Kali

-He Xiangu (1 of the 8 Taoist Immortals) 

-Izanami 

There are so many powers out there Heartbreak....feminine, masculine and non-dual. Research....there are many different ways of connecting and developing relationships with said deities. Mantric practice, Offerings (etc)....these are all well known approaches. 

4 hours ago, ReturnDragon said:

The original Kuan Yin from India was a male. The Chinese changed his image to a female.

tenor.gif?itemid=4971198

• Like 2

Not sure about in Chinese or Japanese, but in India we address the Divine Mother as “Ma” or “Devi”. Or by her name as a mantra or chant — “Durgaye Namah” or “Kalikaye Namah” or “Jai Ma Tara”  and so on. 

But in my experience, also as Steve pointed out — We don’t need spoken language to interact with deities — they operate at the causal layer or higher, so there simply thought-intentions are sufficient. If you want to bow and venerate  to her, simply the intention is sufficient. 

On 3/4/2020 at 2:36 PM, ReturnDragon said:

The original Kuan Yin from India was a male. The Chinese changed his image to a female.

If you have felt or interacted with Quan Yin, you would know the energy is open, receptive, caring, compassionate... we could use genders to aptly associate that.   It is something to just experience on some level too. 

19 hours ago, Limahong said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4971198

You are, as usually, outdoing yourself as the greatest image finder ever.  Thank you. 

5 hours ago, dwai said:

Not sure about in Chinese or Japanese, but in India we address the Divine Mother as “Ma” or “Devi”. Or by her name as a mantra or chant — “Durgaye Namah” or “Kalikaye Namah” or “Jai Ma Tara”  and so on. 

But in my experience, also as Steve pointed out — We don’t need spoken language to interact with deities — they operate at the causal layer or higher, so there simply thought-intentions are sufficient. If you want to bow and venerate  to her, simply the intention is sufficient. 

If one seeks presence... be present. 

4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

I think "niangniang" (lady) or "daniang" (great lady) are ways of addressing goddesses in Chinese.

In context, we're talking a deity not just a lady. 

观音娘娘 or 王母娘娘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dawei said:

In context, we're talking a deity not just a lady. 

观音娘娘 or 王母娘娘

That is how we address the higher feminine authorities. Like a queen or deity.
Daniang is to address the elderly women with respect.

• Like 1