Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Yin Activities Yin Food Yin Elements Yin Locations

I am now being instructed to be as Yin as possible.

May I ask all of you what are Yin locations? Are forested reservoirs and beaches Yin?

Are vegetarian food like raw salads and fruits more Yin compared to meats which are Yang?

What are Yin activities?

What are Yin elements?

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

May I ask all of you what are Yin locations? Are forested reservoirs and beaches Yin?

Are vegetarian food like raw salads and fruits more Yin compared to meats which are Yang?

What are Yin activities?

What are Yin locations?

You have started many threads here specifically asking for information which is easily Googled. 

Being instructed to be extreme yin is way out of balance which is really bad advice. 

Are some of your dark goddesses guiding you in this direction?

FYI you are trolling. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ralis said:

You have started many threads here specifically asking for information which is easily Googled. 

Being instructed to be extreme yin is way out of balance which is really bad advice. 

FYI you are trolling. 

Women are more Yin as compared to men who are more Yang.

As I am a man, I am now being instructed to be as Yin extremely Yin as possible to balance out the over excessive Yang energies in me.

If you are not happy with my threads, feel free to put me on ignore. You putting down a legit request for information is trolling not me.

Edited by Heartbreak

There is a huge forested reservoir near my current home and I am being instructed to go there every night preferably every midnight to absorb the Yin energies there.

I am having insomnia problems because I can literally feel energies running amok throughout my body when I try to sleep at night. Really too much Yang energy.

So how do you suck the energies from the midnight moon next to a heavily forested reservoir?

How do you suck the energies from a heavily forested reservoir in the first place?

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

You are Yin for an imbalance...

th?id=OIP.tGQWjmW3XUbfBufS_0bLaQHaH5&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

25 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

There is a huge forested reservoir near my current home and I am being instructed to go there every night preferably every midnight to absorb the Yin energies there.

I am having insomnia problems because I can literally feel energies running amok throughout my body when I try to sleep at night. Really too much Yang energy.

So how do you suck the energies from the midnight moon next to a heavily forested reservoir?

How do you suck the energies from a heavily forested reservoir in the first place?

You are being instructed, but the teacher hasn’t told you how to conduct this exercise?

Not this...

37 minutes ago, ralis said:

Really too much Yang energy.

But this...

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

Really too much Yang energy.

Rather you have too much Yangst energy...?

tumblr_m6i3ujXLrq1rovf5zo1_500.gif

Edited by Limahong
Correction

9 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Rather you have too much Yangst energy...?

tumblr_m6i3ujXLrq1rovf5zo1_500.gif

I didn’t say that. You are falsifying what I said. 

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I didn’t say that. You are falsifying what I said. 

I am referring to whoever is Yin imbalance.

I have done the edit for more balanced clarity;

5 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

What are Yin activities?

What are Yin elements?

The best yin location is a cemetery. The best yin time is midnight. Just visit a cemetery around midnight and you should be OK.

With food, steamed veges should be good enough for yin.

Have you tried doing yin yoga before going to sleep?

Perhaps I should add that while a cemetery is the best yin location and midnight is the most yin time, visiting a cemetery at midnight might be not such a good idea mainly because of some vigilant citizens if they notice you there at that time.

2 hours ago, idquest said:

The best yin location is a cemetery. The best yin time is midnight. Just visit a cemetery around midnight and you should be OK.

With food, steamed veges should be good enough for yin.

Have you tried doing yin yoga before going to sleep?

Unfortunately the nearest cemetery is quite a distance away with no public transport at midnight.

Any techniques or web links for yin yoga? This is the first time I heard of yin yoga.

Thank you 🙏 

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

The nearest cemetery is quite a distance away with no public transport at

midnight.

e- cemeteries...

211061-Foggy-Cemetery.gif  th?id=OIP.CcFBh8NXjbKwp6E9NIfXWwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=225&h=170

th?id=OIP.uBoT9Es6w25OjZUw9oI7LAHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=238&h=160   10892619.gif

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Any techniques or web links for yin yoga? This is the first time I heard of yin yoga.

Google.

External environment may lend a bit of support in your endeavour. Idk... maybe 5%, give or take. However, most of the work needs to originate and done from within, thereafter to be carefully tended, much like a gardener tending to a plot. In the wish for a good harvest, a gardener does not go sit endlessly amidst a bountiful plot in a neighbouring valley and wait for results, although he should visit now and then, to draw inspiration, reflect, learn, intimate, and dream. 

Edited by C T

3 hours ago, C T said:

Idk... maybe 5%, give or take.

Hi CT,

You don't know...?

Take 5...

A great weekend.

- Anand

Heartbreak, what is happening with your sexual energies? Are you constantly depleting it, conserving it but repressing it or are you transmuting it into a higher force?

21 hours ago, ralis said:

This sounds rather Cult of Jeff to me, where in the males are directed and encouraged to "go female" - mostly by "merging" with Jeff's female ("every woman") to strengthen and learn the ability. 

I'm honestly hoping he hasn't gone on another personal messaging campaign with his offers of "help," but recognize it as entirely possible..

And also recognize this could have started before he made his "promises" to stop.

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

This sounds rather Cult of Jeff to me, where in the males are directed and encouraged to "go female" - mostly by "merging" with Jeff's female ("every woman") to strengthen and learn the ability. 

I'm honestly hoping he hasn't gone on another personal messaging campaign with his offers of "help," but recognize it as entirely possible..

And also recognize this could have started before he made his "promises" to stop.

Jeff has been on here recently as a lurker which as far as I know hasn’t posted. 

You are very observant! 

Sign in to follow this