Starjumper

The perfect weapon

@Starjumper

In russia they enter phone numbers of those who are sick into the database, Each phone number will be tracked by mobile operator, if you come close to other people, those people will get a warning to self isolate. And if they leave their homes they will also get fined by this system.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

In russia they enter phone numbers of those who are sick into the database, Each phone number will be tracked by mobile operator, if you come close to other people, those people will get a warning to self isolate. And if they leave their homes they will also get fined by this system.

That seems to be an excellent system.

• Like 1

While the phone's location can be pinned, its doubtful if its proximity to others can be known. Infected person could be in GS's house with a room full of pseudowizards one day, and the next day, he could return but with only one pseudowiz in da house. And the idea that others will get a warning is simply too incredulous. 

In 'Merica, people talk on the phone, tell others what to do

In Russia, Phones talk to people, it tells Them what to do.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, C T said:

While the phone's location can be pinned, its doubtful if its proximity to others can be known.

Ofcourse it is gonna be tracked, they will also track bank card transactions and where you made them.

And you will need to have a permit to go out on streets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Ofcourse it is gonna be tracked, they will also track bank card transactions and where you made them.

And you will need to have a permit to go out on streets.

That's what I said - the phone can be tracked, but how can the tracker know who's near the infected person, and secondly, you claim they can send out reminders to others to keep a distance... That's waaay out there, man. 

6 minutes ago, C T said:

but how can the tracker know who's near the infected person

by tracking another phone too?

7 minutes ago, C T said:

you claim they can send out reminders to others to keep a distance

You can get on phone / email 

4 hours ago, C T said:

That's what I said - the phone can be tracked, but how can the tracker know who's near the infected person, and secondly, you claim they can send out reminders to others to keep a distance... That's waaay out there, man. 

All the phones have GPS, and so a properly set up system will know the phones locations and proximity to each other.  I've read that Bluetooth would be more accurate at reading proximities.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I've been getting some credible information that this pandemic is a hoax.  I'll review it and maybe share some of it here.

Oh I can’t wait, I’m sure it will be utterly conclusive and irrefutable 

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

All the phones have GPS, and so a properly set up system will know the phones locations and proximity to each other.  I've read that Bluetooth would be more accurate at reading proximities.

I get all that, but practically I doubt the technology is there yet. Maybe with 5G, but thats yet to be fully wired up. 

Lets move on. So not worth the back & forth. 

22 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I've been getting some credible information that this pandemic is a hoax.  I'll review it and maybe share some of it here.

If it is a hoax then why and how are hospitals over the world overflowing with covid victims?

5 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

If it is a hoax then why and how are hospitals over the world overflowing with covid victims?

Obviously paid actors, paid mourners, paid grave-diggers, nurses and doctors being paid extra to work overtime doing nothing, etc.

24 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I've seen videos of empty hospitals in Northern Italy and New York.  Personally, if I was going to have a belief about it, I would believe the stories that some hospitals are overflowing.

Edited by Starjumper

Here are some excerpts: (critical thinking not expected)

Dear friend, what can I say... we are in unprecedented, historical times of epic proportions, blended with confusion and uncertainty. The world has come to a near standstill, a global lockdown. Good or bad, only the future will tell. Personally I have now been in quarantine for some 17 days here in Spain. A very strange and unreal experience, to say the least

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something very important to become aware of is that on October 18th there was a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic (as mentioned in last month's newsletter). It took place in New York and was called Event 2O1. That simulation was integrated by a whole series of people from mainly private financial institutions, corporate execs, foundations, Big Pharma, CIA, there was a representative from the CDC but there were no health officials on behalf of national governments or the WHO. It was essentially a simulation which included quite a number of things, including the collapse of stock markets, the extension of the virus to something like 65 million people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, what I am suggesting, is that essentially the very same people involved in the simulation are also involved in the actual management of the pandemic once it went live. In addition, I have been informed that some UK-doctors have been gagged from speaking out – with some claiming managers have threatened their careers. Please tell me, what are the odds...? So I believe there are some of the individuals and organizations we should really be investigating. I am at a point where I see the real virus is Fear, and the Cure is the Truth. We have come to a crossroad, where Fiction and Lies controlled by absolute psychopaths are on one side, and Truth, Compassion, Transparency and Courage stand on the other. Which side do You chose?

Here are a few examples of completely empty hospitals around the world: 

* Empty hospital in New York
* Empty hospital in Berlin, Germany
* Empty hospital in Bologna, Italy
* Empty hospitals in Spain
* Empty hospital Canada, the USA, etc
* Empty hospital in England
* How 'they' might have manipulated the death numbers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Covid-19 is officially an attack on humanity. But did you know that EVERYONE can test POSTIVE for Covid-19, assuming they have an immune system. What they’re calling a test is not a test – it’s a scarlet letter. The coronavirus is according to some doctors the body’s own exosomes, secreted by the cells under numerous conditions. Click below to hear Duke-trained Doctor Andrew Kaufman explain it all in a concise presentation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been very confused regarding the way things are unfolding so very differently in Sweden than in other nations. The country is well known to have been used as a test-site for many of the Elite's planned manoeuvres. So now Stockholm has shut high schools and universities, but much of society is continuing as usual, weeks after its neighbours in Denmark and Norway went into lockdown. People are living like normal, happily walking the parks and streets, even though the rest of the world is experiencing a global crisis. 

Sweden has always been extreme aware of security and protection, so what might be going on? Our friend Johnny Cash believes that there is a hidden plan, and that official statements will soon be made Internationally, pointing towards Sweden, asking how come there are fewer cases of deaths there. Sweden Is NOT using authoritarian controls & economic shutdowns to fight the pandemic. So what is the secret? 

The answer might then be delivered through main stream media: Because of the nation being almost Cash-less, thus avoiding to spread the virus via the cash notes. This can then be used as yet another big push for other countries to follow into this digital New World Order-trap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many high-profile cases of Corona infected celebrities, as well as top level politicians and major CEOs stepping down. Confusing times... But there are also a lot of rumours about mass-arrests of pedophile-networks and many of the so called Elite, as well as a planned reset of the Global Economy. Fingers and toes crossed that this will be our not so distant future.

Here's an interesting stat: 

There's 1000 clergy living in the Vatican City, located smack in the middle of Rome. No. of cases - 6 (deaths: none).

Its been 6 for days now. 

No. of cases in Rome as of yesterday: 14,787

Unless they have been messed with, its just strange that the numbers are what they are. 

Maybe its not as infectious as people are led to believe. 

Sweden's cases are not low by any measure. I don't understand what the writer is insinuating wrt Sweden. 

Their numbers, in excess of 5,000, is near enough to Australia's. Yet, there's just over 300 deaths there, compared to Oz's 24. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C T said:

Here's an interesting stat: 

There's 1000 clergy living in the Vatican City, located smack in the middle of Rome. No. of cases - 6 (deaths: none).

Its been 6 for days now. 

No. of cases in Rome as of yesterday: 14,787

Unless they have been messed with, its just strange that the numbers are what they are. 

Maybe its not as infectious as people are led to believe.

Perhaps the body and blood of Christ compels the virus into recession.

I'm all for a good blood cult ritual... was raised in it (though charismatic lutheran, not catolica)

The Power of Christ Compels You!

(couldn't resist)

Edited by silent thunder
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, C T said:

Sweden's cases are not low by any measure. I don't understand what the writer is insinuating wrt Sweden. 

Their numbers, in excess of 5,000, is near enough to Australia's. Yet, there's just over 300 deaths there, compared to Oz's 24. 

Sweden is interesting, because it's acting as a control group.

Personally, I'd lock it down if I was their PM because social distancing certainly both protects the individual and flattens the group's curve (so that its health services aren't as likely to be overwhelmed).

Conversely, the way that Sweden is handling it mitigates the panic that can be seen almost everywhere else.

• Like 2

Went to the dr earlier for some curve flattening 

1EB3AF51-9E64-49E7-91B2-A695BB181BE2.jpeg

Edited by bax44
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Went to the dr earlier for some curve flattening 

1EB3AF51-9E64-49E7-91B2-A695BB181BE2.jpeg

Hope you both managed to hold your breath during the procedure...

rotfl.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

Sweden is interesting, because it's acting as a control group.

Personally, I'd lock it down if I was their PM because social distancing certainly both protects the individual and flattens the group's curve (so that its health services aren't as likely to be overwhelmed).

Conversely, the way that Sweden is handling it mitigates the panic that can be seen almost everywhere else.

Yes, perhaps they are, and they're not alone. Indonesia too have been adopting quite a liberal stance for the rest of the country except for Jakarta, and they have 270 million people, and comparatively, with only 1800 cases, Sweden's definitely not doing too great with their plan. I believe Indonesia recorded initial cases before Sweden did. One very odd thing I noticed with Indonesia though is the over-reaction from the central government - something does not sit right when it was revealed recently they have just drafted in an additional 6000 personnel, both medic and non-medic, to prepare for a major response. Thats certainly reactionary. In fact, the overall Asian vibe seems rather reactionary at this stage. Even India, with its known challenges in terms of sanitation, cleanliness, and massive urban populaces, has so far recorded only 2,069 (USA 226,000??) cases. Im aware these numbers should not be taken at face value, but if it was somewhat close-ish to accurate, then maybe there really is something thats not gelling too well with this so-called 'pandemic'. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes, perhaps they are, and they're not alone. Indonesia too have been adopting quite a liberal stance for the rest of the country except for Jakarta, and they have 270 million people, and comparatively, with only 1800 cases, Sweden's definitely not doing too great with their plan. I believe Indonesia recorded initial cases before Sweden did. One very odd thing I noticed with Indonesia though is the over-reaction from the central government - something does not sit right when it was revealed recently they have just drafted in an additional 6000 personnel, both medic and non-medic, to prepare for a major response. Thats certainly reactionary. In fact, the overall Asian vibe seems rather reactionary at this stage. Even India, with its known challenges in terms of sanitation, cleanliness, and massive urban populaces, has so far recorded only 2,069 (USA 226,000??) cases. Im aware these numbers should not be taken at face value, but if it was somewhat close-ish to accurate, then maybe there really is something thats not gelling too well with this so-called 'pandemic'. 

The fundamental problem in assessing WTF's going on with WuFlu is that there's zero overall consistent, reliable:

• testing and
  • post mortem assessment and therefore
  • reporting/statistics

You have to listen carefully to hear the English in this, the later part, with the doctor in exile, is much easier to hear.