Starjumper

The perfect weapon

I just got off the phone with a professor in China.  He says it's not worth getting the Covid-19 now, as they're expecting the Covid-20 Pro to be released in September.

• Haha 2

It's really cool to be alive at this point in history because it's like the collapse of the Roman empire, but with WIFI.

Edited by Starjumper

Someone forwarded a message to me on FB, which I am not able to copy and paste.  It is about the guy called the Chinese Billionaire whistleblower, with insider information, saying that they are cremating 50,000 people a day, and that there are probably over a million dead in China.

16 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Someone forwarded a message to me on FB, which I am not able to copy and paste.  It is about the guy called the Chinese Billionaire whistleblower, with insider information, saying that they are cremating 50,000 people a day, and that there are probably over a million dead in China.

This article is from February 21st:

https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-exiled-billionaire-says-china-burning-1200-bodies-a-day/

Evidently some senators and a lot of CEOs sold their holdings before the stock market crash.  That could be one reason that this was initially presented as 'no problem'.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Guo is an annoying egomaniac crackpot rich boy with more agendas than I can count, so I don't trust his stats and "facts." (Nor do I wholly write them off, either)

But I'm prone to believe the general gist of what's on the Twitter link Heartbreak just posted.

The "lie to juke stats, to reduce inconvenience to the hospital, to get patients to transfer or check themselves out, to keep the in-hospital death rate numbers low, to publish scientific papers of no scientific value, to satisfy one's boss, to satisfy the Party" habits and even protocols were already firmly established in China's medical system long before covid.

They were a part of my training in Beijing and Shanghai.

They also almost killed me (that is not hyperbole... I am speaking of misdiagnosed appendicitis leading to undiagnosed peritonitis, a result of incompetence and not giving a shit) in Shanghai in 2011 and almost made a potentially catastrophic infection much worse in Beijing in 2010 (a department chair doctor refused to do a bacterial culture and prescribed me antibiotics for a chronic infection; he became angry when I asked for a culture and refused to order one, saying I should not come see experts if I do not trust experts; I had to go through guanxi simply to get this culture done on my own dollar at another hospital; it turned out to be MRSA, totally resistant to the drug the "expert" had prescribed).

Even the "look at our amazing recovery rates using herbs" reports need to be viewed with extreme circumspection. Propagandists never sleep, in the the PRC, in the US, anywhere. Only difference is, some countries have checks and balances, and others have checkmate. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On 3/21/2020 at 4:47 AM, Starjumper said:

I just got off the phone with a professor in China.  He says it's not worth getting the Covid-19 now, as they're expecting the Covid-20 Pro to be released in September.

Lol just yesterday Covid 20 popped into my head out of nowhere

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Guo is an annoying egomaniac crackpot rich boy with more agendas than I can count, so I don't trust his stats and "facts." (Nor do I wholly write them off, either)

Disinformation in mass media / opinions is another threat in 2020s coming with the growth of the internet.

When there was recently fire tragedy in cinema in russia and 60-70 people died as the fire exits were non existent, non working and the doors were blocked.

So, a lot of people came on internet and spoke about 300 deaths, 500 deaths, 600 children dead and morgues full of dead people. Those people were literally hyping and profiteering over a tragedy / mass deaths.

Some of those bloggers have audience counted in millions of people.

Governments do have tendency to downplay issues, and media / bloggers has tendency to overblow the issues.

But overrall if china reports 81k cases, I would not think they have millions sick. Certainly not as bad as Italy.

From the video I have seen of China they do take some serious measures, with constant disinfection of public transport, streets, and places.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Disinformation has been going on forever, now its just about 100x faster and more confusing for sure.

The people who think they "know" whats going on are probably the last ones you should listen to. Trust yourself.

Edited by bax44

@Starjumper I have just read a solid article.

They were studying the possibility of SARS merging with highly contagious bat Coronavirus, back in USA south Carolina in 2015!

When people realized how stupid and dangerous this is, they have closed the project.

But the project just moved to china and continued there.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Starjumper said:
Shi Zhengli
Chinese writer
image.jpeg.a010e49a1bd8927538db84df92ecfaa7.jpeg

Description

Shi Zhengli is a Chinese virologist and writer. She is a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is part of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Shi and her colleague Cui Jie found that the SARS virus originated in bats. Shi is a member of the Virology Committee of the Chinese Society for Microbiology.

and no limits to human ingenuity, kindness, nurturing and bliss...

the lists are both indefinite and infinite in both directions of expression.

• Like 2

Krakow's main square, before and after

91562537_10157960521926815_4198484454877

Warsaw, Poland:

Cuenca Ecuador now:

USA Today:

Edited by Starjumper

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

USA Today:

If thats true they are damn idiots!

New York has no place for dead bodies now, people die like ....

• Like 2

Many thought China is under risk due to poor lung health of 60% chinese, with oversmoking

Italy under risk with high average age of population.

But USA is under risk due to obesity! 40% of population is obese, these people have good chance of dying from pneumonia

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I was confident the US would come out in the lead.

The US is definitely turning out to be much more of a mess than I expected. 

But you believe those PRC stats? 

• Like 1