Starjumper

The perfect weapon

14 hours ago, Rara said:

Ah I see. Now I feel guilty having an ordinary bathroom and 18 rolls in my house.

Dont have guilt .   Especially about 'ordinary'  stuff   :)     

- you should see my shower !

old-hose-300x160.jpg

One good thing is all around the yard up there are native tobacco trees , the leaves make good  toilet paper ... and better for the dry composting process .

Solanum-mauritianum-flowers.jpg         

Hmmmmm ....

Anyone wanna buy some native Australian tobacco seeds ?

• Like 2

one thing for sure, an outhouse at 20 below zero makes for a quick trip without sitting all the way down! :lol:

at 50 below piss might freeze mid air but haven't tried that one for fear of frost bite....

Edited by old3bob
  • Haha 1

composting toilet generates its own heat  ;) 

and you should not piss in a dry composting toilet .

regarding sitting all the way down  - a mystery might have been solved .

When I worked as a hospital orderly I once got an emergency call to the geriatric unit . I rushed there and a nurse asked me to sort out a problem with a patient stuck in the toilet . Somehow he had trapped his testicles under the lift up toilet seat .

I couldnt pull them out as he was sitting on the seat , I couldnt lift him off the seat as his balls where trapped under it . I had to call for assistance to another  orderly and together we lifted him and the seat up together  and released him .  But  ... how did he get them trapped under there in the first place !   It remained a mystery .   Until someone offered ;

" Maybe he  'rode'  the seat down?  "

So folks , maybe , finally ,  a 'man reason'  not to    'leave the seat up ' .

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, old3bob said:

one thing for sure, an outhouse at 20 below zero makes for a quick trip without sitting all the way down! :lol:

at 50 below piss might freeze mid air but haven't tried that one for fear of frost bite....

I remember learning the magic of urinating at -20F or below.

i learned this while staying at the cabin of my Dad's friend, midwinter evenings using the thunder box.

kept hearing this 'tink tink' clinking sound while pissing... realized my urine was clinking when hitting the ground as frozen crystals...

i miss Winter.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 9:20 AM, Starjumper said:

As part of the trade war, the virus may have been released by the US in Wuhan to make it look like it came from the Wuhan lab.

Interestingly, 300 US MILITARY "athletes" had arrived in Wuhan in October 2019 for the 2019 Military World Games there...

WUHAN, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- A group of 17 athletes from the U.S. Armed Forces has arrived at the airport in the central Chinese city of Wuhan for the up-coming 2019 Military World Games here on Monday midnight.

About 300 athletes from the United States are expected to arrive in the next 2 days.

What convenient timing since this was right before the Coronavirus outbreak there late last year...and just shortly before the Spring Festival, the country’s biggest holiday, when tens of millions of people travel.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:20 PM, Starjumper said:
  • The perfect weapon

Hi Steve,

Nothing in life is ever going to be perfect.

Let's move on to make it - less imperfect.

Yes/no?

- Anand

13 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I remember learning the magic of urinating at -20F or below.

i learned this while staying at the cabin of my Dad's friend, midwinter evenings using the thunder box.

kept hearing this 'tink tink' clinking sound while pissing... realized my urine was clinking when hitting the ground as frozen crystals...

i miss Winter.

Can't remember when and where, but I recall reading somewhere in the US or UK that it got so cold one time in history that your breath would freeze and become solid before falling to the ground, and you had to cover your mouth when breathing because it could coat your lungs. 

This video has an excellent and clear explanation of the molecular biology of how exactly the virus works with your cells, and a nutrient that can make a difference.

Edited by Starjumper

7 hours ago, Limahong said:

On 2/27/2020 at 10:20 AM,  Starjumper said: 
  • The perfect weapon

Hi Steve,

Nothing in life is ever going to be perfect.

Let's move on to make it - less imperfect.

Yes/no?

- Anand

Nothing is perfect, that's true, but they can be excellent, or more excellent ...  and yet, there's this pesky little thing called yin and yang - the way the universe works.  Can we make things more excellent in the face of the way the universe works?  A resounding yes echoes across the room, and it's a big room.

BUT, more excellent for whom?  Them or us?

In spite of my wish for technology to disappear, I doubt it will happen any time soon.  The death rate is not real high, at least the first time around.  'They' are saying that the virus will eventually burn out, but maybe not.  Since it is able to reinfect those who have recovered it may become endemic, and since reinfections are more severe each time a person gets it then the death rate might continue to blossom nicely.  Now, looking at it from the point of view of 'them', they don't want all the slaves to die off, they want those factory workers.  However it would be convenient if the older slaves do die off because it will save them so much on social security, which they already stole anyway.   The social security money comes from loans from China, indirectly, so in light of the current situation where does that leave us?

Another thing that stands out is that youngsters suffer almost nothing from the virus.  This is hugely beneficial for them, because it creates a good supply of mentally programmable and pliable slaves to run the factories.  If the virus does become endemic and is able to continue reinfecting people with more and more power, then it stands to reason that when people get older they will  snuff it.

This would create an ideal, almost excellent, scenario where the population of the planet is eternally young and compliant.  There will be plenty of the best slaves, and technology will continue unabated.  Another thing that is most excellent is that the poison eaters, who subconsciously like eugenics, will be boosted along the way in their race to the slaughterhouse.  This will help prune away the sickies and those with low IQs, which is good for the gene pool, or will it?  Maybe not, because the great numbers of young people will make excellent (there's that word again) breeders.

But wait, there's the coming vaccine, and the rulers, who really do have our best interests at heart, will make sure everyone gets it, or else!  ;)

We can discuss more about the 'excellent' coming vaccine here if you wish.

Edited by Starjumper

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

We can discuss more about the 'excellent' coming vaccine here if you wish.

Hi Steve,

Excellent ~ to be less imperfect.

- Anand

This is interesting.  In a way that is similar to 5G harming people's immune systems, some frequencies will destroy viruses.

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

This is interesting.  In a way that is similar to 5G harming people's immune systems, some frequencies will destroy viruses.

The presenter of the video above is being naive in a couple of ways.  Firstly, the government, being owned by certain corporations, did a lot to hide and bury Rife technology, so they definitely wil never use it to heal big groups of people, although the well to do may have access to the info and be using it.

Secondly, the method stated for determining the proper frequency does not apply. The only way to effectively test which frequency will destroy the virus is to test it in vitro.  The problem with that is two fold, the only labs that can test a virus of this type in vitro are the highest security labs, like bioweapons labs, and even if they did, it would not go public.  The second fold is: The only cures that are allowed mainstream must be synthetic medicines which can be patented in order to be sold for a profit.  That's the law, and guess who paid to get that law into the books.  It is not possible to patent a certain radio wave frequency, and so there is no profit in developing it.

Edited by Starjumper

It's a a hellofa horse race folks!  South Korea is in the lead with 7313 cases.  Italy and Iran are tied for second place with  5883 and 5823 under reported cases respectively.  They either both have the more virulent 'L' type of virus, or they have way more cases than they know of.

France is trailing a distant third, closely followed by Germany, Spain, Japan, and the US, in that order (949, 795, 516, 513, 400); with a seriously under tested population and under reported cases, so we fully expect some other horses to pull ahead as they approach the finish line.  The US, which had very few and faulty test kits, is supposed to have a brand new batch of more effective test kits in a couple of weeks, so, don't hold your breath waiting for those.

Edited by Starjumper

Interesting correlation with temperature:

The “virus is highly sensitive to high temperature”, which could prevent it from spreading in warmer countries, while the opposite appeared to be true in colder climes, the study said.
The analysis indicated that case numbers rose in line with average temperatures up to a peak of 8.72 degrees Celsius [48° F] and then declined.
“As temperatures are warming up, the stability of the virus could decrease … if the weather helps us reduce transmissibility and environmental stability of the virus, then maybe we can break the chain of transmission.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gendao said:

The “virus is highly sensitive to high temperature”, which could prevent it from spreading in warmer countries, while the opposite appeared to be true in colder climes, the study said.
The analysis indicated that case numbers rose in line with average temperatures up to a peak of 8.72 degrees Celsius [48° F] and then declined.
“As temperatures are warming up, the stability of the virus could decrease … if the weather helps us reduce transmissibility and environmental stability of the virus, then maybe we can break the chain of transmission.”

The virus may not be 'highly sensitive' to higher temperatures, because the cases known so far in Ecuador are all in the City of Guayaquil, which is a hot, tropical, sea level, equatorial city.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 6:42 AM, old3bob said:

If animals are allowed to roam underneath an outdoor shed, they can naturally heat it, in a way.

I found such ideas of using animals to heat up an outdoor area in Germany and China... but the heating of an out-house idea was uniquely Chinese :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gendao said:

Interesting correlation with temperature:

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

The virus may not be 'highly sensitive' to higher temperatures, because the cases known so far in Ecuador are all in the City of Guayaquil, which is a hot, tropical, sea level, equatorial city.

I think the temperature angle may depend on how long it can survive in the open.   Transmission is transmission if you are within a few feet of someone.   Breaking bread with a bro, even in a sauna, at close range, will likely transmit something. 

I heard some comments on temperature more than a month ago but never looked much into it... except there was some chatter whether this would 're-occur'... Winter is Coming, idea...  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dawei said:

I think the temperature angle may depend on how long it can survive in the open.   Transmission is transmission if you are within a few feet of someone.   Breaking bread with a bro, even in a sauna, at close range, will likely transmit something. 

I heard some comments on temperature more than a month ago but never looked much into it... except there was some chatter whether this would 're-occur'... Winter is Coming, idea...  

When the Trump talk threads were full on you stated that Trump was usually joking around! Are you ready to open your eyes and see just how dangerous he is?

38 minutes ago, ralis said:

When the Trump talk threads were full on you stated that Trump was usually joking around! Are you ready to open your eyes and see just how dangerous he is?

Sorry... did we teleport to another thread... I have no idea what you are referring to.

The temperature angle has been discussed in china for more than a month, almost two.    There are folks trying to understand this.  

21 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It's a a hellofa horse race folks!

It's getting exciting now, folks.  Italy, with 7375, is rocketing ahead of South Korea, with 7382, and will be in the lead any minute now.  Iran with 6566 already, is giving them a close race, and has an excellent chance of coming out on top.

France and Germany, although some distance behind Italy, are accelerating nicely, with France at 1126, and Germany at 902.  Who knows how that race will turn out?

Trailing close behind are Spain, the US, and Japan, with 613, 547, and 499.  The US, with almost no good test kits or testing, has pulled ahead of Japan and is giving Spain a run for its money.  Money?  Who said money?

Stay tuned for tomorrow folks, where we'll see that the US has passed Spain and is pulling ahead strongly to catch Germany in a couple of days.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Who the winner is, is still up in the air, and get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Edited by Starjumper

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

It's getting exciting now, floks.  Italy, with 7375, is rocketing ahead of South Korea, with 7382, and will be in the lead any minute now.  Iran with 6566 already, is giving them a close race.

France and Germany, although some distance behind Italy, are accelerating nicely now, with France at 1126, and Germany at 902.  Who knows how it will turn out?

Trailing close behind are Spain, the US, and Japan, with 613, 547, and 499.  The US, with almost no good test kits or testing, has pulled ahead of Japan and is giving Spain a run for its money.  Money?  Who said money?

Stay tuned for tomorrow folks, where we'll see that the US has passed Spain and is pulling ahead strongly to catch Germany in a couple of days.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Who the winner is, is still up in the air, and get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Korea is a bit atypical... but they also came up with a 'drive-thru' check...  

I think it really boils down to: either you enforce aggressive containment or you pretend like nothing is going on... 

8 minutes ago, dawei said:

Korea is a bit atypical... but they also came up with a 'drive-thru' check...

That is smart

I think it really boils down to: either you enforce aggressive containment or you pretend like nothing is going on... 

If aggressive containment comes, it will be after it's too late, when even the 'common man' realizes it's serious, because they want people to want it (it'll be the people's will = ).  I think it would entail martial law in the US, to be later followed by globalization and new funny money.

Due to the excellent management capacity of US bureaus, I think the people barricaded into their houses will be well fed and watered.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

If aggressive containment comes, it will be after it's too late, when even the 'common man' realizes it's serious, because they want people to want it (it'll be the people's will = ).

Hi Steve,

It is common knowledge now ~ COVID - 19 is survival SERIOUS.

Absolute power  corrupts absolutely... but a sinking (wo)man grabs at straws.  (S)he can sink at his/her own time...

But I like to stay afloat and I know I can...

I have faith in the self realization/preservation... of a 'common man'.

I am 'one'. How about you?

Everything begins and ends with ourselves. Yes/no?

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correction
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I have no idea, that word isn't in my vocabulary.

Good morning Steve.

I have borrowed your vocabulary...

'one' = 'common man'

- Anand