Starjumper

The perfect weapon

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Look, the clueless  'head in the sand' crowd laughed.  Vaccines gave me Hep C.  I used to think it was because US drug manufacturers put some harmful live viruses in a very few of the vaccines so that it isn't obvious, but since I found out that most drugs are manufactured in China it made me think that maybe the Chinese are doing it and the Western drug companies are 'looking the other way' in order to avoid guilt by association.  In any case population control is being worked on from every angle possible.

That is a preposterous assumption based on nothing substantive. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

In all seriousness, I don't put credence in any One World Government theories because I do not think "the bad guys" are or have ever been a cohesive enough force to dominate the world. The more stuff you try to control, the more different interests you have to bring on board with you; the more different interests you bring on board, the more faultlines for bickering and stepping on toes. Coalitions are hard to hold together even over limited areas. The reason why the US hated Qassem Soleimani so much is because of all the different factions he was able to get into the same room talking to each other in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon, who normally would be clawing each other's eyes out. But even he could only do so much. And a lot of powerful people are not nearly as smart as they'd like us to think.

Concerning smartness.   There is a quote from the CIA director back in the sixties which says:  "We will know we have succeeded in our goals when everything the American public believes is a lie", and the 'rulers' have think tanks full of geniuses working overtime to figure out ways to implement their plans.

One of my martial arts teacher was high up in the CIA, and I asked him who was behind 'all this', his answer was that it's the bankers.  Like you, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the one world order, it is one of the distractions, which has some truth, but it isn't the source.  You mentioned that the bad guys at the top couldn't get organized, but consider the following, the banking system is a lot like a pyramid. The employees work for the head of the bank, but the banks are in turn owned by just a few entities, and the main ones that I know of are the Vatican, the British Crown, and the Rosthchilds.  So at the top you have a very small, tightly knit group, that hands down the working orders according to their plans.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ralis said:

For one that is always seeking help on this forum and you claim to belong to this order? Why not beg to them for help as opposed to taking up space here!

What are you talking about? The Order of the Green Dragons is the main culprit behind all the sufferings in the Universe.

Why would I join suffering?

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

I´ve been thinking lately about how to maintain mental equilibrium in an uncertain world.  Will the coronavirus become a pandemic that personally touches me and the people I love?  Will someone I don´t admire win the next US presidential election?  What about global warming, the threat of nuclear war, global economic collapse?  Maybe the only true refuge is in spirituality.  From an awakened perspective, I´m told that there´s an essence that remains untouched in every political, economic, environmental condition.  If anything can motivate me to let go into reality, it´s the coronavirus -- perhaps the spiritual warrior´s most perfect weapon .

100% agree with this. Whether it's the coronavirus, nuclear war or simply being hit by a car on the street, circumstances outside of my control can end my life at any moment. The thing that matters most to me in this life is being at peace with the inevitability of death. To die well and with equanimity is one of the greatest achievements I hope to have one day in my cultivation. 

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Population control is being worked on from every angle possible.

birth%20control%20methods.jpg

Weapons also?

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Concerning smartness.   There is a quote from the CIA director back in the sixties which says:  "We will know we have succeeded in our goals when everything the American public believes is a lie", and the 'rulers' have think tanks full of geniuses working overtime to figure out ways to implement their plans.

One of my martial arts teacher was high up in the CIA, and I asked him who was behind 'all this', his answer was that it's the bankers.  Like you, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the one world order, it is one of the distractions, which has some truth, but it isn't the source.  You mentioned that the bad guys at the top couldn't get organized, but consider the following, the banking system is a lot like a pyramid. The employees work for the head of the bank, but the banks are in turn owned by just a few entities, and the main ones that I know of are the Vatican, the British Crown, and the Rosthchilds.  So at the top you have a very small, tightly knit group, that hands down the working orders according to their plans.

Now you are joining in on the anti-Semitic conspiracy that Jewish bankers, Rothschild’s, are controlling the money supply. That is an age old conspiracy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Some information about Coronavirus, it is possible that some of it is misinformation.

I have also been reading a lot about this and a lot depends on who is pushing the story line.  I do find it more interesting that items get posted and then are removed.   This is happening a lot in china which is not a surprise.

There is a strong case that the virus is not from the food market because the three animals that have been mentioned either do not get sold there or do not carry the virus... that is one story line.

That it is something bio lab related seems rather plausible given that china has a history of labs working on animals and then not all the animals get killed and disposed of, but rather are sold.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ralis said:

You are autistic? I have had more than my share of vaccines and I am just fine. 

What would the world be like if Small Pox was not eradicated via vaccines? It is a matter of public health or for the good of all to prevent communicable diseases. 

He was being sarcastic referencing a point that anti-vaxxers make.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

A person's immune system works with the virus in a way that causes a more severe illness the second time a person is infected.

Patients who have recovered from the virus still test positive for the virus.

A contagious person may be without symptoms for over two months, so a 14 day quarantine is not sufficient.

Virus particles are so microscopic that they continue floating in the air for a long time.

This is what really worries me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

The Order of the Green Dragon is an ancient organization dedicated to its own evolution and growth. It is the greatest threat to human growth and enlightenment in the universe. The Order of the Red Dragon is devoted to man's growth and protection. Each aspect of the universe that we live in is shrouded in secrecy and protection for a reason. There are forces all around us that seek to kill, maim, enslave and subvert everything that we do.

Evil is not an adequate term for the forces that control your lives.

We will introduce you to the major players in the organization known as The Order of the Green Dragon. You will learn how it was formed, how it grew, and how it affects your life on a daily basis. In order to understand and defend yourselves properly, you need to know more about who you are fighting.

Hurricanes, earthquakes, disease, volcanoes, mass murder, war, drugs, gambling, slavery are only a few of the tools that this organization uses to subvert the human race. You need to know more about them. You need to know why they hate you.

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dawei said:

I have also been reading a lot about this and a lot depends on who is pushing the story line.  I do find it more interesting that items get posted and then are removed.   This is happening a lot in china which is not a surprise.

There is a strong case that the virus is not from the food market because the three animals that have been mentioned either do not get sold there or do not carry the virus... that is one story line.

That it is something bio lab related seems rather plausible given that china has a history of labs working on animals and then not all the animals get killed and disposed of, but rather are sold.  

‘Scientists have debunked the bio lab conspiracy and have mapped out the DNA sequence of this virus in order to create a vaccine. In other words, this virus occurs in nature. 

Just wait until the permafrost melting releases microbes and viruses that have not been studied or identified. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

As a journalist, this amount of unproven speculation masquerading as fact really makes my head spin. But I do agree that there are things that don't add up and warrant some investigation. 

I have been studying this for a total of many hours, and what I wrote in the first post are like brief one line descriptions, or condensations, of sometimes long articles.  You can also see that other parts of what I wrote are simply some logical conclusions and questions that come out of the information I received.  My main interest here was in presenting a comprehensive 'big picture', and leaving out the details.  The details won't really matter anyway, because the rose colored glasses crowd will deny it no matter what.  I'm sure being a journalist, you can do some research, and it is possible that some of the earlier information I saw is still up.  You can pick some lines out of the first post and make them into searches in places like Utube and Bing (forget Google) and you will get some.

The thing that matters most to me in this life is being at peace with the inevitability of death. To die well and with equanimity is one of the greatest achievements I hope to have one day in my cultivation. 

I feel the same way.  I call it dying with dignity, and after I saw the way my dad died in a hospital I realized it is an important thing, to cultivate my life in a way so that I can die with dignity.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ralis said:

‘Scientists have debunked the bio lab conspiracy and have mapped out the DNA sequence of this virus in order to create a vaccine. In other words, this virus occurs in nature. 

Did they debunk that labs sell animals they are supposed to disposed of?    

Time will tell how this shows up among humans from animals.

29 minutes ago, ralis said:

Just wait until the permafrost melting releases microbes and viruses that have not been studied or identified. 

I think that is a valid concern. 

6 minutes ago, dawei said:

To the surprise of no one, dawei, tax benefit Trumpster and Jeff acolyte in spite of studying under JAJ, and who once mentioned he and his partner like Xi, puts forth nonsense again from conspiracy-driven framework.

Soon, it will be the return of the right wing here, but at least he and Karen aren’t protecting and promoting them while gagging critics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dawei said:

The virus occurs in nature from animals. All viruses naturally occur in nature!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:

main ones that I know of are the Vatican, the British Crown, and the Rosthchilds

Now you are joining in on the anti-Semitic conspiracy that Jewish bankers, Rothschild’s, are controlling the money supply.

You mean the pope and the queen of England are closet semites?  That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

1 hour ago, ralis said:

That is an age old conspiracy.

Says the guy who thinks reality is a conspiracy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

To the surprise of no one, dawei, tax benefit Trumpster and Jeff acolyte in spite of studying under JAJ, and who once mentioned he and his partner like Xi, puts forth nonsense again from conspiracy-driven framework.

That was an infantile attack to discredit something you know NOTHING about.  Don't regress.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

The virus occurs in nature from animals. All viruses naturally occur in nature!

There's a great new invention called gene splicing, check it out.  There's a new buzzword too, 'crisper', ever heard of that?

14 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There's a great new invention called gene splicing, check it out.  There's a new buzzword too, 'crisper', ever heard of that?

I am aware of that, but I am stating this virus as well as all others occur in nature except what is engineered in bio labs. 

• Like 3

Ralis, this is the kind of stuff I study for hours each day, but you can ignore it because it's all conspiracy theory put out by a Trumpster goon.  It takes some intelligence to read between the lines and know what the guy is really implying.

https://youtu.be/xQwfuJgJ9lo

Edited by Starjumper

20 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You mean the pope and the queen of England are closet semites?  That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Says the guy who thinks reality is a conspiracy.

Since you have difficulty in reading, the Rothschild’s are Jewish. 

23 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That was an infantile attack to discredit something you know NOTHING about.  Don't regress.

Steve, I make no effort to hide my contempt for dawei even if I’ve tried to bury the hatchet before, but that went nowhere with him. His reasoning has often had a taint of self-serving agenda, whereas your original post comes from a different place which I presume is about questioning authority.

So I’ll own my juvenile insult because I hold dawei in contempt, as he could support the conventional narrative as well, but it will reflect his self-serving agenda, whereas your analyses tend to be based on not taking anything at face value and wanting to know and question “reality” while seeking truth. Where you get your sources is where we disagree on the matter, however.

To respond to the issue you put forth coming from Polish sources, I don’t know which publications you’re referencing without citing, but generally speaking, disinformation doesn’t just come from governments nor is it exclusive to the US, as it is also manufactured by PR firms who are contracted by not just governments, but business interests. I do suspect however that the banking interests would benefit from both the conspiracy and conventional narratives.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Soon, it will be the return of the right wing here, but at least he and Karen aren’t protecting and promoting them while gagging critics.

It is a well established fact that chinese labs do not destroy all the animals they test and they are sold.  Folks are in chinese prisons for this.   I only stated that it was plausible to consider this fact when looking at what we really don't completely know so far.

As well, people I know in china, in government and police force, have long speculated about the role of a lab relationship.   There are articles of scientist talking about it.  Some are removed.  

The topic is the virus.   I don't go as far as SJ yet.  I'm only showing there are concerns raised about labs, which seems on topic.