Starjumper

The perfect weapon

Some information about Coronavirus, it is possible that some of it is misinformation.

There was a US patent for the virus, which disappeared when the epidemic started.

Researchers found HIV genes spliced into the virus.

The US gave it to a biological weapons lab in Canada.

Chinese spies stole it from the Canadian lab and took it to the biological weapons lab in Wuhan.

Since a person can be contagious long before having symptoms it make it impossible to stop the spread.

A person's immune system works with the virus in a way that causes a more severe illness the second time a person is infected.

Patients who have recovered from the virus still test positive for the virus.

A contagious person may be without symptoms for over two months, so a 14 day quarantine is not sufficient.

Virus particles are so microscopic that they continue floating in the air for a long time.

If people who don't have symptoms can give it to others when they are not sneezing or coughing, it means that simply breathing probably expels virus particles into the air.

The virus may have been accidentally released from the Wuhan bioweapons lab.

As part of the trade war, the virus may have been released by the US in Wuhan to make it look like it came from the Wuhan lab.

The Chinese may have released the virus on purpose in order to create a world wide epidemic.  They have excess population to spare and they knew it would spread further afield to countries with less control.

It is possible that the virus was, and still may be, released in other parts of the world, which explains the cases which are not traceable.

The US has very few test kits, and the ones they have are in only a few cities.

80% of pharmaceutical drugs and test kits used in the US come from China.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

High world populations, global warming, and high levels of world travel means epidemics like this will become more and more frequent.  This applies to diseases with a natural origin.

Ones which are fabricated are used to control world population.  There will be more of them till the population reaches the desired level. Preference is for people who are weak from having consumed thousands of poisons all their lives, and for older people, who are wiser.

The coming economic crash, which is unavoidable, will be triggered by the epidemic, which diverts people's attention away  from the economic crash, and takes the blame off the bankers.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Some information about Coronavirus, it is possible that some of it is misinformation.

There was a US patent for the virus, which disappeared when the epidemic started.

Researchers found HIV genes spliced into the virus.

The US gave it to a biological weapons lab in Canada.

Chinese spies stole it from the Canadian lab and took it to the biological weapons lab in Wuhan.

Since a person can be contagious long before having symptoms it make it impossible to stop the spread.

A person's immune system works with the virus in a way that the causes a more severe illness the second time a person is infected.

Patients who have recovered from the virus still test positive for the virus.

A contagious person may be without symptoms for over two months, so a 14 day quarantine is not sufficient.

Virus particles are so microscopic that they continue floating in the air for a long time.

If people who don't have symptoms can give it to others when they are not sneezing or coughing, it means that simply breathing probably expels virus particles into the air.

The virus may have been accidentally released from the Wuhan bioweapons lab.

As part of the trade war, the virus may have been released by the US in Wuhan to make it look like it came from the Wuhan lab.

The Chinese may have released the virus on purpose in order to create a world wide epidemic.  They have excess population to spare and they knew it would spread further afield to countries with less control.

It is possible that the virus was, and still may be, released in other parts of the world, which explains the cases which are not traceable.

The US has very few test kits, and the ones they have are in only a few cities.

80% of pharmaceutical drugs used in the US come from China.

Please define which is conspiracy and which isn’t. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, ralis said:

Please define which is conspiracy and which isn’t. 

That is not possible due to possible misinformation, but I have been researching this in a lot of detail since it started, and a lot of that information has been erased since then.  My wife gets a lot of information from Polish news, which does not make its way to the US misinformation machine.

Another thing to note is that people with limited information and a false belief in the kindness of their leaders will assume that those who have a real good idea of what is going on are misinformed.  'Conspiracy theory' or 'conspiracy theorist' is a term invented by the FBI as a pre-emptive strike to discredit those who have a good idea of what is going on.

In any case, my teacher, who was so psychic that he was essentially omniscient, told me that there is a big virus coming and many will die.  That is one reason I moved to a remote mountain wilderness far from the land of poison, to a place far from big cities where I can isolate myself, and started growing as much of my food as possible.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

I am hardly someone with faith in the US or any other government but I'd definitely need to see some solid evidence before believing this particular theory. A series of bare assertions, even plausible ones, doesn't mean anything.

I agree that "conspiracy theory" is often used to pre-emptively dismiss criticism of the powers that be. History has shown plenty of conspiracies that have come to light so the idea that powerful people would suddenly stop meeting in dark corners to do evil stuff is pretty silly. In postwar Italy, during the "Years of Lead,"  there were a lot of crazy theories about plots involving the CIA, NATO, the Red Brigades, the Mafia, the KGB, the Vatican, neo-fascists, and/or bankers... finally in the 90's documents started getting declassified proving a few of these theories true. Of course it also proved that the conspirators were not necessarily competent.

On the other hand there is a lot of junk and lazy thinking crowding the field (e.g. Pizzagate, Russiagate, anti-Vaxxers, 9/11 truthers), which makes it hard for cases that have merit to rise above the noise.

The US of course is not above employing biological warfare (e.g. Cuba, Korea) and bioweapons being released- deliberately or by mishap- into the public is not unprecedented. As a recent example, people have been talking for years about the evidence that the proliferation of lyme disease in the northeastern US can be traced to a bioweapons lab on Plum Island and the work of Willy Burgdorfer. There are still others calling this a conspiracy theory, but their arguments ignore the recent confession of Burgdorfer and related research.

• Like 4

As a journalist, this amount of unproven speculation masquerading as fact really makes my head spin. But I do agree that there are things that don't add up and warrant some investigation. 

• Like 5

Why would the US or any government deploy a bio weapon where most of the world’s manufacturing is located? Supply chain disruptions, Dow Jones is tanking, the global economy is at risk. 

We are not living in a James Bond movie where the bad guys are planning world domination!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

We are not living in a James Bond movie where the bad guys are planning world domination!

From real to reel and vice versa?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

The first scene in “American Hustle” makes the point in this discussion.

From reel to real?

25 minutes ago, ralis said:

*unless we're US media talking about Putin in which case everything from Black Lives Matter to the sun rising in the east is a Kremlin plot.

In all seriousness, I don't put credence in any One World Government theories because I do not think "the bad guys" are or have ever been a cohesive enough force to dominate the world. The more stuff you try to control, the more different interests you have to bring on board with you; the more different interests you bring on board, the more faultlines for bickering and stepping on toes. Coalitions are hard to hold together even over limited areas. The reason why the US hated Qassem Soleimani so much is because of all the different factions he was able to get into the same room talking to each other in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon, who normally would be clawing each other's eyes out. But even he could only do so much. And a lot of powerful people are not nearly as smart as they'd like us to think.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 2

There are a lot of government officials working for dark forces who have a most vested interest in seeing their own people suffer. 

I don’t mean just the US government alone.

Do you believe that government officials working for the dark forces in the Chinese Government & the US government are working hand in hand to bring about suffering to mankind?

Not that mankind doesn’t deserve it.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aren't there only a few thousand deaths reported world wide from this? And of those it's often the elderly or with some preexisting immune compromise. It's terribly sad, yes, but why is this such a thing? Just as many are killed all the time by the run-of-the-mill flu virus that doesn't have a trendy name and alarmist media coverage. This virus has some novel abilities for quick spreading, but seems far from weaponized. It's tempting to see something corrupt at play, but a lot of fake news is just sensationalist number crunching. And the inevitable followups of "Look how smart and heroic the establishment is in containing and treating this threat! Without us you might die!"

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

Sean set down rules regarding conspiracy bullshit being posted here. No more!!

Sean set down a few rules, yes, and one day Sean may return like a lightning flash in the sky and execute awesome judgment upon the crackpots.

In the meantime... vaccines gave me autism.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, ralis said:

Why would the US or any government deploy a bio weapon where most of the world’s manufacturing is located? Supply chain disruptions, Dow Jones is tanking, the global economy is at risk. 

But according to Mr S 's  'info'   China has a HUGE population - they can afford to kill off  Chinese , as long as it kills other nationalities .

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

To me, the perfect weapon is ignorance.

The ignorannce built into the very framework of our conscious mental process by our conditioning and by the nature of our perceptual apparatus.

Ignorance.

Language Based Thinking, Objectification/Reification Ignorance.

Creates a prison so immured, we mis-take it for our true nature and how many never ever wake up even once?

or even get a glimpse through a window once or twice?

Ignorance is the perfect weapon.

Never even aware it exists.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, ralis said:

Sean set down rules regarding conspiracy bullshit being posted here. No more!!

The Order of the Green Dragon is an ancient organization dedicated to its own evolution and growth. It is the greatest threat to human growth and enlightenment in the universe. The Order of the Red Dragon is devoted to man's growth and protection. Each aspect of the universe that we live in is shrouded in secrecy and protection for a reason. There are forces all around us that seek to kill, maim, enslave and subvert everything that we do.

Evil is not an adequate term for the forces that control your lives.

We will introduce you to the major players in the organization known as The Order of the Green Dragon. You will learn how it was formed, how it grew, and how it affects your life on a daily basis. In order to understand and defend yourselves properly, you need to know more about who you are fighting.

Hurricanes, earthquakes, disease, volcanoes, mass murder, war, drugs, gambling, slavery are only a few of the tools that this organization uses to subvert the human race. You need to know more about them. You need to know why they hate you.

• Haha 1

I´ve been thinking lately about how to maintain mental equilibrium in an uncertain world.  Will the coronavirus become a pandemic that personally touches me and the people I love?  Will someone I don´t admire win the next US presidential election?  What about global warming, the threat of nuclear war, global economic collapse?  Maybe the only true refuge is in spirituality.  From an awakened perspective, I´m told that there´s an essence that remains untouched in every political, economic, environmental condition.  If anything can motivate me to let go into reality, it´s the coronavirus -- perhaps the spiritual warrior´s most perfect weapon .

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

Sean set down a few rules, yes, and one day Sean may return like a lightning flash in the sky and execute awesome judgment upon the crackpots.

You are autistic? I have had more than my share of vaccines and I am just fine. 

What would the world be like if Small Pox was not eradicated via vaccines? It is a matter of public health or for the good of all to prevent communicable diseases. 

39 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

The Order of the Green Dragon is an ancient organization dedicated to its own evolution and growth. It is the greatest threat to human growth and enlightenment in the universe. The Order of the Red Dragon is devoted to man's growth and protection. Each aspect of the universe that we live in is shrouded in secrecy and protection for a reason. There are forces all around us that seek to kill, maim, enslave and subvert everything that we do.

Evil is not an adequate term for the forces that control your lives.

We will introduce you to the major players in the organization known as The Order of the Green Dragon. You will learn how it was formed, how it grew, and how it affects your life on a daily basis. In order to understand and defend yourselves properly, you need to know more about who you are fighting.

Hurricanes, earthquakes, disease, volcanoes, mass murder, war, drugs, gambling, slavery are only a few of the tools that this organization uses to subvert the human race. You need to know more about them. You need to know why they hate you.

For one that is always seeking help on this forum and you claim to belong to this order? Why not beg to them for help as opposed to taking up space here!

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

Look, the clueless  'head in the sand' crowd laughed.  Vaccines gave me Hep C.  I used to think it was because US drug manufacturers put some harmful live viruses in a very few of the vaccines so that it isn't obvious, but since I found out that most drugs are manufactured in China it made me think that maybe the Chinese are doing it and the Western drug companies are 'looking the other way' in order to avoid guilt by association.  In any case population control is being worked on from every angle possible.

• Like 1