Adam West

PDF Books and Lectures To Trade?

Hi all,

I'm specifically looking for Dr Jonn Mumford's Kundalini Tantra Lectures. He teaches a course on Indian Kundalini Yoga which I took for a while, but his style of teaching was such that I did not complete the course. The material was great however. Does anyone out there have a complete collection of these lectures in PDF that you would be willing to trade with me. I have a reasonable collection of PDF's to trade in return for his stuff including much of Chia's books, also Tolle, Dzogchen, Kriya Yoga and other occult books and knowledge papers. I have some audio books of same also.

I will upload them to this file server and send the link for download.

http://www.mediafire.com/

I am willing to trade my stuff for other peoples stuff of interest also.

The above third-party server has been historically very effective in file sharing, I recommend it.

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Edited by Adam West

Hey Scotty!

Two things primarily. He really drags out, or slowly releases the material - a real drip feed method. During which you are required to buy many of his other books and products. I get the sense he is really trying to milk the student for all they are worth before he actually passes on his material to them, which is great quality - highly detailed and comprehensive covering several traditions within kundalini yoga and western mystercism and magic; but can be found in other sources too, however. He has compiled it in one place and given his particular spin on it.

The other thing is he requires a really tedious daily reporting of meditation practice that focuses on the phenomenology of one's experiences, particularly the details of mood, what one is thinking about and one's distractions into fantasy and daydreaming and such while meditating. It seemed to me to be a Freudian influence where the symbolic content of consciousness is somehow relevant and meaningful. However, I find that completely off the mark. Relevant to psychotherapy, but not meditation. In meditation such conditioning of mind is merely passing phenomena and not related to the Tao or the true nature of mind.

I was interested in the meditation technology - the kundalini yoga and associated energetic practices; not the periphery. And he was attempting to make me jump through too many hoops and spend more money to get it. I have had contact with past senior students - and have heard some pretty big claims that he may be of a more nefarious nature. The meditation technology still works regardless. One can go down the dark path of personal power and self-aggrandizement or one can go down the path of service to others; either way, the tech will develop psychic power and transformation of consciousness. :-P

Why do you ask Scotty? Are you thinking of going there? Can you help me locate that material?

In kind regards,

Adam.

Thanks for your quick reply, Adam.

Well I just saw that he has online courses...I read a kundalini workbook of his many years ago and found the yoga nidra in it to be the best version out there.

I probably won't take the course...but at least it looks like a cool thing, for those here who are interested. But if I do someday, I will remember to let you know.