Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Shielding Warding Protection Magick while Meditating or Sleeping

Can anyone please teach me how to use Shielding Warding Protection Magick while Meditating or Sleeping?

I am being attacked by negative entities who are hell bent on making my life miserable especially when I’m meditating or sleeping.

I won't be teaching anyone magick, but you could try this; the syllables of the mantra are said to include protections.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Can anyone please teach me how to use Shielding Warding Protection Magick while Meditating or Sleeping?

I am being attacked by negative entities who are hell bent on making my life miserable especially when I’m meditating or sleeping.

Did you stop to consider it may not be entities, but other problems?

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Did you stop to consider it may not be entities, but other problems?

I did, especially as it occurs in moments the subconscious is more easily able to bubble up into awareness, but was hesitant to address this possibility as it may serve to further entrench the individual..

• Like 5

Just woke up from a dream where a female entity demoness or dark goddess was laughing in a dark twisted sort of way.

I am already chanting lotsa spiritual mantras. Looking to boost my defences with spiritual shielding warding magick. 

8 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Just woke up from a dream where a female entity demoness or dark goddess was laughing in a dark twisted sort of way.

I am already chanting lotsa spiritual mantras. Looking to boost my defences with spiritual shielding warding magick. 

To be quite honest the images are most likely Jungian Archetypes. I have had recurring dreams of water, women and snakes all in the same dream for years. These are as Jung put it, motifs, in which the subconscious is wanting further attention. Instead of trying to rid yourself of it, write, draw, paint or even Gestalt can be quite rewarding.

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Since you specifically mentioned '  boost my defences with spiritual shielding warding magick'  (and spelled magick with a k)  the SPECIFIC  magical ritual  for  defence, shielding and warding is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBR)  .

It is recommended practice before any operation , including meditation  and some also recommend a morning and night performance , after and before sleeping , for the very purpose you propose .

[ These types of rituals work 2 ways , the first is recommended for beginners  and might be used for many years , or forever .  It is shielding, repulsing, banishing and making a safe place for yourself .  The 2nd is more tricky and more advanced , it is more like owning it and balancing any 'opposing force' by invoking its opposite  - this is related to a few comments people here have made in the this thread about dealing with the problem in a different way .  Unless you are an advanced practitioner  and know the 'ins and outs'  ( yourself and 'environmental forces' ), I highly recommend the first approach  and rituals like LBR  (  or 'Rose Cross Ritual' , etc .)

They do use 'mantra' or 'words of power' but also a whole range of other techniques layered into the ritual ;  light invocation and charging of the self with it , vibrating 'divine names'  and words ,  casting  sigils in the air , visualising and invoking angels of protection and elemental forces , establishing a 1/4 in each direction and radiating out force from there, linking them into a circle , affirming your position in this 'cosmos'  and then a 2nd  light invocation and charging .   At the end of the ritual (it only takes a few minutes )  you should feel surrounded by a reflective sphere of  energy .

In this tradition, it is considered rather foolish to attempt operations without doing this  before and after them . 

I would NEVER  do ritual on internet  ... but this guy shows a reasonable demonstration;

There are directions written about it all over the internet .   Practised over time, it is very effective on a few different levels .

Of course, this appears to have derived from a Judaeo-Christian  tradition , you can use the same principles and substitute God names and deities  from your own cultural  tradition .

There are also banishing with  fire and air (incense)  salt and water (asperge )  with  incantations like ;

(Mix salt and water ) ;  " Let the salt of the earth mix with the waters of the great sea ."

(offer them) ;  " Mother , be thou adored ."

(walk around the room or circle sprinkling it ) ;  " Earth and water where thou be cast, let no evil power last , let all be in accord with me , as I do will so mote it be . "

and so on .    You can do this before the LBR as well .

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Actually, when enough is enough, you should be able to fight back, and kill if necessary. Is this happening in a lucid state?

29 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Since you specifically mentioned '  boost my defences with spiritual shielding warding magick'  (and spelled magick with a k)  the SPECIFIC  magical ritual  for  defence, shielding and warding is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBR)  .

It is recommended practice before any operation , including meditation  and some also recommend a morning and night performance , after and before sleeping , for the very purpose you propose .

[ These types of rituals work 2 ways , the first is recommended for beginners  and might be used for many years , or forever .  It is shielding, repulsing, banishing and making a safe place for yourself .  The 2nd is more tricky and more advanced , it is more like owning it and balancing any 'opposing force' by invoking its opposite  - this is related to a few comments people here have made in the this thread about dealing with the problem in a different way .  Unless you are an advanced practitioner  and know the 'ins and outs'  ( yourself and 'environmental forces' ), I highly recommend the first approach  and rituals like LBR  (  or 'Rose Cross Ritual' , etc .)

They do use 'mantra' or 'words of power' but also a whole range of other techniques layered into the ritual ;  light invocation and charging of the self with it , vibrating 'divine names'  and words ,  casting  sigils in the air , visualising and invoking angels of protection and elemental forces , establishing a 1/4 in each direction and radiating out force from there, linking them into a circle , affirming your position in this 'cosmos'  and then a 2nd  light invocation and charging .   At the end of the ritual (it only takes a few minutes )  you should feel surrounded by a reflective sphere of  energy .

In this tradition, it is considered rather foolish to attempt operations without doing this  before and after them . 

I would NEVER  do ritual on internet  ... but this guy shows a reasonable demonstration;

There are directions written about it all over the internet .   Practised over time, it is very effective on a few different levels .

Of course, this appears to have derived from a Judaeo-Christian  tradition , you can use the same principles and substitute God names and deities  from your own cultural  tradition .

There are also banishing with  fire and air (incense)  salt and water (asperge )  with  incantations like ;

(Mix salt and water ) ;  " Let the salt of the earth mix with the waters of the great sea ."

(walk around the room or circle sprinkling it ) ;  " Earth and water where thou be cast, let no evil power last , let all be in accord with me , as I do will so mote it be . "

Heartbreaker will never follow your advice given that he comes on here with a new thread every few days with a new problem. Whether is is meat eating lust, the universe isn't paying attention to poor little ol' me or whatever the problem of the day is.

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Thanks Nungali this is what I am looking for.

46 minutes ago, ralis said:

Heartbreaker will never follow your advice given that he comes on here with a new thread every few days with a new problem. Whether is is meat eating lust, the universe isn't paying attention to poor little ol' me or whatever the problem of the day is.

Too much seems to revolve around issues with women, his own sense of powerlessness, and projection of what he's unwilling to address within. Having dealt with this type of dynamic in the past where I was cast in roles which didn't fit me as I actually live, I'm putting the individual on ignore. 

I'm simply not so keen on the vilification of the feminine these days..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:

I can only do the first bit  ....

I00000dElgL5BB24.jpg

• Like 3

A couple of good sources: 

-Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office by Master Choa Kok Sui 

-Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

A couple of good sources: 

-Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office by Master Choa Kok Sui 

-Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller 

Thank you Riversnake I will look them up!

• Like 1

Just an update. As I was immersed in yet another 2 hour meditation session just now, I was prompted to make peace with the negative entities via Hoʻoponopono.

Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

Because the negative entities are able to channel vulgarities through my voice, I was able to tune into their energy signature and make peace with them through the above steps. Especially Repentance and Forgiveness.

To my surprise, I was able to suffer lesser negative energy attacks than before and I was able to get into somewhat deeper meditation states more easily.

Edited by Heartbreak

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

To my surprise, I was able to suffer lesser negative energy attacks than before and I was able to get into somewhat deeper meditation states more easily.

It's not possible to get into any correct meditative states if your heart is restless underneath the temporary facade of calmness you now experience.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, virtue said:

It's not possible to get into any correct meditative states if your heart is restless underneath the temporary facade of calmness you now experience.

Looking for wards or protections is like taking pills: they will never address the root, and the issue is Heartbreak has problems that begin with his username and attitude, made worse by his lack of knowledge. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Looking for wards or protections is like taking pills: they will never address the root, and the issue is Heartbreak has problems that begin with his username and attitude, made worse by his lack of knowledge. 

The threads that he has started are all the same problems over and over. He must want attention!

1 minute ago, ralis said:

The threads that he has started are all the same problems over and over. He must want attention!

A pat on the head more like it.

”Well done, son!”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Just an update. As I was immersed in yet another 2 hour meditation session just now, I was prompted to make peace with the negative entities via Hoʻoponopono.

Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

Because the negative entities are able to channel vulgarities through my voice, I was able to tune into their energy signature and make peace with them through the above steps. Especially Repentance and Forgiveness.

Just blame the entities which are your own nature anyway? Groveling before your own self. :huh:

Sign in to follow this